Thread: Zucchinis Gone Wild

Default Zucchinis Gone Wild

Rampaging Zucchinis are trying to take over vegetable garden.

I will post more information and open the thread for signup on Thursday.

I am planning on having KP at 9pm pdt (Midnight eastern time). No pictures this time....our resident artist is working.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Titillating Details

Zucchinis Gone Wild

Roles:

The Zucchini Gang: May talk to each other privately

Godfather Zucchini, aka Zuc—Wants to put the bite on the entire garden patch and rule the world! Loves tommy guns and his moll Wanda. Zuc sends in the kills, appears innocent to investigations. If Wanda gets killed Zuc goes into a blue funk and sends in no kills the next night, but the following night his rage builds and two kills may be sent. The extra kill must be used the night following the blue funk night. If Wanda is lynched….that night is the blue funk night. PM host with target and who gets sent.

Wanda “The Moll” Zucchini- Mob vamp….can distract one person per night (roleblock), is second in command to Zuc and takes over sending in the kills. She is wise and knowing, if the Thistle tries to recruit her, he is rejected and a 90% chance of being roleblocked for the next evening. PM host with target.

Joey “WireBrush” Zucchini- cousin and very detail oriented…no evidence is left on the crime scene (Janitor)

Guido “BabyFace” Zucchini – cousin because of his sweet face is able to be places and learn things. May investigate one person per night. PM host with target.

Bambini Zucchetti – Zucchini gang up and comers, readily recruited by the Thistle.

Vegetable Garden:

King Alfonse Tomato—Much loved and has extra influence. One extra vote. PM host to activate.

Barnaby Basil--- King Tomato’s best bud. Special power: May subtract a vote. PM host to activate.

Silky the Corn Stalk—because of the high vantage point is able to track who visits whom. PM host with target.

Pearl the Onion can investigate one person per night guilty or innocent. PM host with target.

Merry Marigold---because of her sheer beauty is able to distract (roleblock) one person per night. Can not be recruited by the Thistle, if the Thistle tries he has a 90% chance of dying. PM host with target.

Jack the Pumpkin- With his sprawling growth is able to choke out any one he thinks is a baddie. (Vigilante) Pm host with target.

Sue Bee Balm--- because of her soothing healing qualities can save one person per night. PM host with target.

Cabbage Patch Kids—the roly-poly kids of the garden. No specials. Readily recruited by the Thistle.

Independents

Tommy “The Thistle” Weed---hates the neat orderly rows of a well maintained garden, wishes to make the garden patch over to a weed patch. Has a 75% chance of his recruitment working for garden denizens with specials. Has a 100% rate in recruiting Zuchettis or Cabbages. He has a 90% chance of being roleblocked by Wanda if he tries to recruit her and a 90% chance of dying if he tries to recruit Merry. Merry and Wanda can not be recruited by the Thistle. Once the Thistle has converts, they may communicate freely, Thistle converts may be sent by the Thistle to recruit. If the Thistle dies, the converts remain weeds, lose any specials they may have had and no further recruitment is possible. The Thistle/weeds win when they have a majority.

Rhonda Rhubarb—she is feeling slighted and often over looked, she wants her 15 minutes of fame. She wins if she dies by lynch. To win on night one, she must garner 100% of the available* votes, night two, she must have 75% of the available* votes. Night three and on….a simple majority of the votes cast.
    *available votes equals the number of players playing.

The Rules:

No outside communications unless otherwise noted. The Zucchini Gang may communicate and the Weed Patch may communicate only as long as the Thistle survives.
    Zucchettis and Cabbages are the respective vanilla roles.
    Once someone has been recruited by the Thistle, they may communicate with each other, if a Zucchini is recruited by the Thistle, their loyalty lies with the Thistle/weeds.
    KP is 9:00 pm PDT all specials must be in by then.
    Bold your vote like this: Vote: Flossie when you unvote you must also bold the unvote like this: Unvote: Flossie
    Any decisions by your gracious hostess are likely to be arbitrary and final.
    A No Lynch outcome will be allowed two times during the round.
    The hammer rule is not in effect. We have many people playing from different time zones, everyone needs the chance to participate.

Role/Special Order:

Role blocks
    Vote specials
    Lynch (Lynches can not be blocked)
    Investigations
    Thistle recruitments
    Saves/Kills happen concurrently
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 09-20-2014 at 03:13 AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Okay sign up blindly for a round of Summer Vegetable Garden Mafia!

Details to follow....but Giant Zucchinis are the bad guys.

KP will be at 9pm pdt....Midnight eastern.

Roles and more details will be up late tonight

probably will start on Sunday with the first KP on Monday night. I am somewhat flexible.

now off to clear my inbox.

sign me up

I'm in
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I kinda don't want to sign up blindly, Flossie :/.

How complicated and how balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I kinda don't want to sign up blindly, Flossie :/.

How complicated and how balanced?
    Zuc says if you know what is good for you you will sign up!

It will be very similar in balance to my bug mafia rounds....just the names and characters will be changed.

Beloved Flossie Schmumpus, please signeth me up

I'm in, if this is the sign up thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Zuc says if you know what is good for you you will sign up!

It will be very similar in balance to my bug mafia rounds....just the names and characters will be changed.
    Alright, I'll in. For the art. And for the flossie. But that's the only reason. Or...reasons.

I have been wanting to play mafia again for a while but my work schedule makes it impossible.

@burn: I have to read Way of Kings again before I read Words of Radiance cause been so long I forget.

yaaaasssssssssss in

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

In.
    PS. Zucchinis make me gag. I hate them. Excellent choice for the badies!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    @burn: I have to read Way of Kings again before I read Words of Radiance cause been so long I forget.
    LOL.

I had to as well.

So much worth. Tell me what you think of it when you finish!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    In.
    PS. Zucchinis make me gag. I hate them. Excellent choice for the badies!
    Well there is a reason for it.....lol. I swear each zucchini is given only so much flavor, it doesn't matter how big they are, a small young zucchini is quite crisp and tasty (4-5 inches long) but when they get bigger they just get mushier and more tasteless.

BTW.

Everyone I posted a list of the possible roles and rules in the second post of this thread and also started a new thread for the game (currently locked) with the same information. If you have any ideas or fine tuning, jsut let me know. Roles may or may not be in play...depends on how many sign up.

I'm in.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

I hate to be the defender of the zucchini plant, but I love them. I put them in salads and make bread out of them and things.

Cut meat out of your diet. Do it -- and see all the flavors you come to appreciate after that!

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I hate to be the defender of the zucchini plant, but I love them. I put them in salads and make bread out of them and things.

Cut meat out of your diet. Do it -- and see all the flavors you come to appreciate after that!
    That's so slanderous I should ban you for that

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    That's so slanderous I should ban you for that
    I'm not sure how to respond to that, Papi. I hate being banned, but at the same time, I'm willing to suffer for my beliefs.

God knows I miss wings so much. They're so good tasting >.<. Damn my sense of personal morality.

Burn:

There is no art, except for Zuc. Flossie wanted me to do a one post drawing, and I decided to make it into an advertisement. I would love to be Flossie's Co-Host again, but the deadline means I am pretty much done for the day and rolling into bed.

I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingoleb View Post
    I walked into shoe barefoot one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    'Cept JC, he's got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Burn:

There is no art, except for Zuc. Flossie wanted me to do a one post drawing, and I decided to make it into an advertisement. I would love to be Flossie's Co-Host again, but the deadline means I am pretty much done for the day and rolling into bed.
    yeah, Kabie's job precludes her from being an artist for me, so I will just have to rely on my stories. I can't make the KP early enough to work for her, because then it wouldn't work for me. Maybe another time we collaborate again and have another colorful artistic round.

I'll play!

It looks like the signup have slowed. I will close the signups tomorrow afternoon and get the roles out tomorrow afternoon (3pm ist pdt) evening (6pm ish edt) with the first KP MONDAY NIGHT.

In if it's not too late!

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    In if it's not too late!
    Mmmm, hey stud.

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    In if it's not too late!
    You are in time....we have just a few more hours.

Okay, closing things up and ginning up the roles.

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Benny...did you just call Slip stud? Oh my.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod polkadot View Post
    Benny...did you just call Slip stud? Oh my.
    Our BA is unique.

and I am locking this thread now....because I can!!!!!