Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zucchini Madness Game Thread

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I misvote 20% of the time (because I'm right 4/5 times) whereas you've misvoted 100% of the time so far.
    Bahahaha... Oh no you don't!

You are could be one of the players I group only slightly lower than BA on the - "not usually much help even if town". Just below wildfire.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Bahahaha... Oh no you don't!

You are could be one of the players I group only slightly lower than BA on the - "not usually much help even if town". Just below wildfire.
    That's because I've given up on trying to convince you people that I'm right, but when I do guess who is mafia I'm right. Also, when I have a kill role I hit mafia or Indies consistently, same with investigative roles, I'm also damn good at being the doc. I'm also not too worried about where YOU rank me.
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

You know what I hate about people like Rokchick? They take these games waaaay too seriously and have to make a list of people and classify them whom they think is useless even as town. It's like they have this paranoid OCD mentality. And in my honest opinion, it is actually kind of annoying.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 09-23-2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: More details added.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    You know what I hate about people like Rokchick? They take these games waaaay too seriously and have to make a list of people and classify them whom they think is useless even as town. It's like they have this paranoid OCD mentality. And in my honest opinion, it is actually kind of annoying.
    Yeah, I agree. It's so much easier to just pop in and post waffle. Much more fun. For everyone.

You should glory in being at the top of a list. 'Tis why you do it after all.

But I am trying to point out to the new players, that being accused of mis-voting is something no one should take seriously. We've all done it. Some of us will do it this round as well. Not me, obviously, because I am a goddess, so whatever I do has purpose and meaning, even if it unclear to you at the time.

Yeah, I agree. It's so much easier to just pop in and post waffle. Much more fun. For everyone.

You should glory in being at the top of a list. 'Tis why you do it after all.

But I am trying to point out to the new players, that being accused of mis-voting is something no one should take seriously. We've all done it. Some of us will do it this round as well. Not me, obviously, because I am a goddess, so whatever I do has purpose and meaning, even if it unclear to you at the time.
    I really wish you would understand how I work in these types of games, yet you label me as "useless" or "abnormal". You know everything, every organism, every mechanism in this world has a reason and a meaning to be there, even mosquitoes and broken furniture.

My presence in this game helps, you may not realize this, but it does. No matter what the outcome from the opposing team brings, me being there was a factor which you could draw pieces of the puzzle from. You just don't want to put those pieces in the puzzle, simply because you're afraid and/or you're too lazy to do it. Therefore you compulsively have to label things as "unknown" because you don't want to figure it out and you just want to get it over with.

Well I'm sorry Rokchick, but that's not how it works in games like this. You have to get each puzzle piece in the puzzle before even getting a compatible answer. You can't just have unknown variables.

So why don't you just stop judging me how I play with incompetent assumptions and actually solve what mine and other people's playing patterns are.

I know it's difficult but try. I know I try and I fail, but all it takes is just a little bit of effort and precision but also practice to discover who's naughty and who's nice.

So just try, will you?
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 09-23-2014 at 02:44 AM.

Though the adolescent nation
    was just looking for salvation
    the beast of reason reared its ugly head
    so hold your head up high forgotten man
    tomorrow's not for me and you
    everybody's gotta lend a helping hand
    forgotten man
    there's nothing else to do.

Well I'm sorry Rokchick, but that's not how it works in games like this. You have to get each puzzle piece in the puzzle before even getting a compatible answer. You can't just have unknown variables.
    I know it's difficult but try. I know I try and I fail, but all it takes is just a little bit of effort and precision but also practice to discover who's naughty and who's nice.

So just try, will you?
    Yes, you are trying...
    I have cracked your code cherub. The shape of your puzzle piece is round, and the shapes to fill are all angular.
    You might have made a mistake in early rounds by acting against towns interests, when you were town, and it will take a bit to get over that. Not just for me.

But, just to explain some of my thoughts about this game.
    The good players comment and vote the same way when they are mafia and town. That's the point. I have about 5 of those on my list, where it really is hard to tell when they are mafia. They have to make mistakes. Which usually takes time to see. Quick rounds are often just luck based.

The others, who cry "why don't you believe me" are either not particularly good (or they would know why) or fail to get their point across in a believable manner at times. Or have done the same cry as mafia recently. Or are using loose logic which looks solid to them, but not everyone else who doesn't have their information. A couple of players have not been mafia much, so it is hard to tell if they are any good, but one has to assume if they play enough, they would at least try to sound the same when they are mafia.

tl;dr Trust is hard in mafia

Yes, you are trying...
    I have cracked your code cherub. The shape of your puzzle piece is round, and the shapes to fill are all angular.
    You might have made a mistake in early rounds by acting against towns interests, when you were town, and it will take a bit to get over that. Not just for me.

But, just to explain some of my thoughts about this game.
    The good players comment and vote the same way when they are mafia and town. That's the point. I have about 5 of those on my list, where it really is hard to tell when they are mafia. They have to make mistakes. Which usually takes time to see. Quick rounds are often just luck based.

The others, who cry "why don't you believe me" are either not particularly good (or they would know why) or fail to get their point across in a believable manner at times. Or have done the same cry as mafia recently. Or are using loose logic which looks solid to them, but not everyone else who doesn't have their information. A couple of players have not been mafia much, so it is hard to tell if they are any good, but one has to assume if they play enough, they would at least try to sound the same when they are mafia.

Prejudice is a full time job.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Prejudice is a full time job.
    Who is prejudiced? I am doing JUST what he wants. Assessing his performance based on his playing history. I promise I won't assume everyone whose name begins with B is the same as him though.

Assessing his performance based on his playing history.
    Remind me again how someone's first few rounds are a good indicator of how they are at mafia.

Also explain how someone being mafia or mafia aligned in one game affects their probability of being mafia or mafia aligned in another game.

Don't worry, I'll wait. I'll be listening to Ticked Pink.

Let the bygones go bye bye...
    no more will I sigh or cry...

Roxchick be actin' scummy............................................ ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    Roxchick be actin' scummy............................................ ...........
    Unfortunately, she's not. Usually she's only a troll when she's town. Usually.

KP will be up in a jiff.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Remind me again how someone's first few rounds are a good indicator of how they are at mafia.

Also explain how someone being mafia or mafia aligned in one game affects their probability of being mafia or mafia aligned in another game.

Don't worry, I'll wait. I'll be listening to Ticked Pink.

Let the bygones go bye bye...
    no more will I sigh or cry...
    First few rounds is all he's done. Last 2 are the only possible not randome acting he's done. So, one works with what one has.

Obviously it doesn't affect the odds of. If you play well, it also doesn't affect the way you post. Which is my point.

Night 1

Odd murmurs of discontent and suspicion could be heard all up and down the garden rows all day. Good thing the monthly Vegetable Terrace Meeting was tonight….

We have to get to the bottom of who is causing all this disquiet on the Terrace! Intoned Alfonse. We cannot allow this to disturb our peaceful garden.

BA! No Lynch! FTP! BURN!!!!!! No Lynch! No Lynch! BAAAAA!!! No Lynch! No Lynch! NOOOoooooOOOoo Lynch! Not BA….BW!!!!! No Lynch! No Lynch!
    The cacophony of voices rang from the crowd.

It was clear, someone was about to be fed to the chickens and that trouble makers name was No Lynch. Up over the fence he was launched…..plock…..hey No Lynch was a turnip….not a zucchini….the chickens were not amused…..but they ate him anyways.

As they Veggie folk were wending their ways back to their beds after the debacle….Merry could be seen plying Julius Ceasar’s ear with tales of adventure and daring do. Merry and JC spent the night plying each other with strong drink and tall….very tall tales.

Wanda was seen chatting with Mod Slippery, exchanging knitting patterns….an occupation that was sure to keep them occupied for a good long while.

Silkie’s great height was seen keeping an eye out for the comings and goings, chuckled while watching BA trip on a root by his front door. “Looks like BA has a little gardening to do.” Mused Silkie.

So busy was Silkie watching BA, that the stealthy motions one row over by Jason Kroeker’s spot was not noticed until, the odd sound of something rolling along alerted Silkie. something was wrong….Oh no! A head of cabbage! It was Jason!

Tldr:
    No Lynch was lynched.
    Merry rb’ed JC.
    Wanda rb’ed FA Slippery.
    Silkie followed BA.
    Jason Kroeker was killed.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

So, JC, Slip and BA were not the one sent (or.. if silky calls BA out, he could have been)
    Killing JK early means it's someone who understand his threat. I pick... Burn or Mb or Bw or slip, or me as most likely suspects there. Unless Vit K is someone I've lost track of as a mod. Actually it could be anyone. Most of you know he's always a good townie.

Remind me again why we don't know the role of the person killed (jk in this situation)? Is it because of the janitor role or just however the host chooses to do things?

Also, when it comes to rok... in the rounds I've played with her, she tends to be quieter when she is mafs. For now my hunch is on Vit K but seriously, just a hunch

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    Remind me again why we don't know the role of the person killed (jk in this situation)? Is it because of the janitor role or just however the host chooses to do things?
    It is just the way I felt like doing things tonight.

So, JC, Slip and BA were not the one sent (or.. if silky calls BA out, he could have been)
    Killing JK early means it's someone who understand his threat. I pick... Burn or Mb or Bw or slip, or me as most likely suspects there. Unless Vit K is someone I've lost track of as a mod. Actually it could be anyone. Most of you know he's always a good townie.
    So what you're saying is it's either the list you made, which was basically everyone, or it could be anyone. Welp, that pretty much solves the mystery of this round.

What we do know is it wasn't Slippery or JC that were sent. Slippery is basically conftown because of the mafblock. JC is could possibly be mafia, but more than likely isn't. Unless I read too much into the kp description JK was just a vanilla and unless silk says otherwise can't really infer much about BA
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

So what you're saying is it's either the list you made, which was basically everyone, or it could be anyone. Welp, that pretty much solves the mystery of this round.

What we do know is it wasn't Slippery or JC that were sent. Slippery is basically conftown because of the mafblock. JC is could possibly be mafia, but more than likely isn't. Unless I read too much into the kp description JK was just a vanilla and unless silk says otherwise can't really infer much about BA
    You got it!

Yeah I assumed JK was vanilla. Slip conftown unless it's a long game. Which it could be.

I'm quieter when I'm busy. Which could be tomorrow.

So it looks like either Jason was a vanilla townie or the janitor role is in play, with the way the TL ; DR version was worded I'm more inclined to believe that the janitor is in play but i can't be 100% sure.

FoS: Rokchik

She usually isnt this vocal when she's town but maybe its just from the timing of the Kp and her being in a different time-zone.
    Last edited by vpindian91; 09-23-2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Had to fix the TL : DR

FoS: the Burninator

Sorry to call you out again man, but you were stirring that argument between BA and rokchick and that argument can only help the mafia since it was not about this round or in any way productive conversation. And every time it began to die down you seemed to pop in and stir it back up.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

[haunt] Of course I die first... what am I supposed to do, just lurk the rest of this game? Can't even participate anymore! C'mon... someone go inactive so maybe Flossie will look to replace them with a dead player [/haunt]

Vote: Mod Gauss
    Reason: Papi posts a tad more than this, and he's not cleared by a RB. He'd also be apt to want JK killed. In any case, this will stick unless I hear more from Papi and nothing from bw and vpindian (both of whom have also not posted -- but this is more usual for them).

This will stick unless I hear more from Papi and nothing from bw and vpindian (both of whom have also not posted -- but this is more usual for them).
    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    So it looks like either Jason was a vanilla townie or the janitor role is in play, with the way the TL ; DR version was worded I'm more inclined to believe that the janitor is in play but i can't be 100% sure.

FoS: Rokchik

She usually isnt this vocal when she's town but maybe its just from the timing of the Kp and her being in a different time-zone.
    Burn, why are you ignoring me

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

[spectate] You sound like a clingy girlfriend.

EDIT: Oh btw I have internet now. [/spectate]
    Now go on you, shoo!

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post

haha that's what i was going for.

Well, Burn has lodged a solid vote. Which means he must be right. It's the law.
    vote: Burn

I will be less vocal for the next 12 hrs or so. Might get on briefly before KP.

You posted literally 2 times. I'm not ignoring you, but you haven't said anything.

Rok has quickly descended to my least favorite mafia player, as well as solidified her place as "thickest of them all."
    1) Unlike last round, I claim no certainty that I am correct. (Note that last round, I specifically told everyone to follow me. This round I posit no such certainty. Only hope.)
    2) You're dumb if you think I'm mafia this round.

I need a neutral source -- is it possible that Rok is playing the obnoxious troll card because she is mafia and thinks it will deflect suspicion if she's obnoxious?

Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post

"You must spread some reputation around before you give to FTP again."

Dammit.

I would like this clingy girlfriend though. I'm clingy, too. We'd match!

2) You're dumb if you think I'm mafia this round.
    You calling me dumb!?

Vote: The Burninator
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    You calling me dumb!?
    No, but now I am.

Voting no-logic after information has been and is available for discourse is undeniably dumb.

For the record, I'm town. (As though that weren't obvious as it is for meta reasons.)

Honestly though, since last round I called out who the mafia were and people wouldn't follow me, and new no one even wants to have a discussion, they just want to vote me for no particular reason, it's basically not worth even trying on this forum anymore. GG whoever is mafia this round.

/leaves

These votes on Burn scream scummy to me.

Vote: Rok
    Reason: Above, plus the night 1 argument with BA also seemed scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zingoleb View Post
    I walked into shoe barefoot one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    'Cept JC, he's got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusCaesar View Post
    These votes on Burn scream scummy to me.

Reason: Above, plus the night 1 argument with BA also seemed scummy.
    I gotta agree, she's actin' all crazy like.
    Vote Rox

Vote: no-lynch
    Reason: we get two of these and I can't get a read on anyone yet

The whole rok and burn thing have me confuzzled I'll read back through later if I have time before KP. For now, since rok doesn't seem to be very helpful, even if she is town and we lynch her it might be beneficial to us.

Reason: Ummm, I said so? No seriously, I might change later, but I have RL issues today and this seems like my best move for this point in time

Also, am I wrong in my thought that town also has a kill role? Not to put the heat on myself but if this is true (jack the pumpkin) then those that were role blocked (myself included) aren't necessarily conf town. Just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    Vote: no-lynch
    Reason: we get two of these and I can't get a read on anyone yet
    I mean, now would be the most beneficial/math wise best time to.

It's hard to tell who sent in the kill. It looks like Steph, JC, and BA are the group for at exactly one kill roll sent in last night {Jack, Mafia}. Any of you guys have something to say about it? It is odd that Steph and JC jumped on the Rok train together so quickly but I'm not sure what I think about it yet.