Thread: Why Can't I register for TS1?

Villager

Default Why Can't I register for TS1?

I tried to register for ts1, but for some reason it says signup closed. not sure what that means. does it mean it is too early to register? or that there is a cap on how many players can register this time? let me know.

I also am looking for a good alliance to join. feel free to message me and tell me what your goals are and what you hope to do. I am currently top pop and WW holder on ts3, top 2 defender, top 8 attacker and hero is top 8 as well. take a look

http://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travi...r/135-thelord3

http://www.gettertools.com/ts1.travi...33277-thelord3

I also have a few extremely experienced duals who have held WW's on multiple occasions.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO BE A WW HOLDER AGAIN! just looking for a decent alliance, with no drama, solid team and solid leadership.

Cheers
    RK

Quote Originally Posted by thelord3 View Post
    on ts3
    Oh gee, you must be some kind of pro then huh?!!!? What were your stats last us1 eyyyy?

BTW kid, any decent team that returns to S1 will be combined of Care and JoY, and your chances of joining em are zero, to none.
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Pfft, that is what people said about Zen and Kurtz being on the same team too.

Anything is possible in travian, the world of magic

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Pfft, that is what people said about Zen and Kurtz being on the same team too.
    They did?

Realistically though Lordy hasn't done himself a single inkling of a favour acting like he has recently. Not that I have anything against trolling, but...

And it doesn't help that he's a drama queen.

I don't think I ever had any serious beefs with Kurtz beyond the typical ***-hattery one finds on the forums.
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    I don't think I ever had any serious beefs with Kurtz beyond the typical ***-hattery one finds on the forums.
    People don't always realise that forum personas are not always good indicators of what someone will be like as a teammate, or in private conversation.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Villager

I'll humor you Mozart since until very recently, I actually thought you were a decent guy, as for the moron, I'll just ignore him here.
    Ts1 got as far as top 12 pop but then went down to 24, top 8 defender, by the end I was 18 I believe. I held 3 arties and never lost one. and top 30 attacker.
    wow this thread has just now been posted? that's very odd. and I am not really sure you guys can call your team decent anymore after losing so many core players, but time will show I guess. I am no longer looking for an alliance though. will make one for myself.

please close thread
    Last edited by thelord3; 09-30-2014 at 04:23 AM.
    TS1 Round 7 thelord3

TS3 Round 7 thelord3 , Die WW, Die!