Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 209

Thread: We All Live in a Yellow Submarine

  1. #41
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    I just want you to die, kthx.
    I too would like to see someone die. The panda vengeance will have to wait till the night i guess...

  2. #42
    FTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    "The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Although, just a warning guys. You all saw what Burn thinks about doing things that are clearly not in the best interests of town. And that was ONE random first vote that would not get anyone actually killed. Using that history, a couple of you should be perma-banned from his rounds now.
    Oh quit your whining. Sheesh. You're starting to sound like Burn himself. You people would never survive on Epicmafia; people are VERY mean and unjust there. Try playing in the Sandbox lobby without an avatar...

    You know that I always advocate lynching day one mostly because it lowers the suspect pool faster and provides early information (but also because it's way more fun than NL'ing!). So it's really nothing personal, Rok.

  3. #43
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTP View Post
    Oh quit your whining. Sheesh. You're starting to sound like Burn himself. You people would never survive on Epicmafia; people are VERY mean and unjust there. Try playing in the Sandbox lobby without an avatar...

    You know that I always advocate lynching day one mostly because it lowers the suspect pool faster and provides early information (but also because it's way more fun than NL'ing!). So it's really nothing personal, Rok.
    Hey, I'm totally good with it. It's all just ammo in the game going forward. Besides, I have a busy week coming up, so suits me fine. You might note that I also nearly always vote for a lynch on day 1 as well. But Burn is the host, and he posted a pretty specific rant about it on me (when I didn't even do anything detrimental!) so I was just warning.

    Although truth be told, it was a bit sarky, as I don't really think he will ban anyone. His rant wasn't really about the game, just me. Which I also don't mind, because now even if BA and gauss aren't playing, I have a legitimate target. Now I have just too many.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Although truth be told, it was a bit sarky, as I don't really think he will ban anyone. His rant wasn't really about the game, just me. Which I also don't mind, because now even if BA and gauss aren't playing, I have a legitimate target. Now I have just too many.
    Yes you cannot slay us all, troll lady. Our numbers combined are far greater and superior to your strength, if you try to flip us away with your oversized claw, we shall resist, and stab it in midair as you clutch a group of us. It will be as if our tiny swords were made up into an animal's mouth of sharp teeth bitten into your trollish hide.

    So if you mess with one of us, prepare to mess with the whole army.

    You have been warned.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 10-06-2014 at 08:42 AM.

  5. #45


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    This is interesting to read. I poked in once or twice to see how things went over the weekend. But when Burn said KP wasn't til Monday, I didn't consider it a priority to actually pay attention again until today.

    I see Rok is basically giving up? Which is odd and slightly ironic given what Rok is saying about not playing to win. Somehow people who voted Rok should be black-listed from Burn's games, yet we are the ones who have voted, generated discussion, and started getting people to create ties between each other. There is still plenty of time to convince people to vote "no lynch" or even to try to point to someone else. But instead, it seems better to just give up? So unless Rok is Really Ugly (the character... aka the Jester), it almost seems that Burn should block Rok from playing his games again.

    I was the first to vote Rok. And I never really intended it to go on and become the majority vote (probably not majority yet... haven't counted votes... but it does seem to be the leading contender). However, Rok's responses haven't convinced me to switch votes. Seems to be playing the "I'm unimportant, probably Vanilla" card, but I get the odd feeling Rok could even be Mafia trying to use this to get us to switch votes... I don't know. And of course, maybe Rok is just Really Ugly?

    Anyway, I'll watch as the rest of this day plays out. There are more people who need to post too. Let's hear what others have to say.

  6. #46
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Probably not a good majority. Lots of ties. Sure.

    You have said almost nothing and yet think the most prolific poster has given up? Why, because I proclaim my innocence and point out what that might mean if I do die? This is probably the best piece of evidence yet. It is VERY unlike you to be so obtuse, so in spite of you being the least likely because you were the first vote, you just jumped right up the list.

    what should I say "Oh gosh, I know it's actually FTP who is mafs, vote for him!"? That's just as dumb as everyone else jumping on my train (primarily as a joke I suspect for some). Its day 1. There is NO evidence. None except a train that can have no basis. Any real vote is either random, or mafia gunning for town. There are no other options. I know which one mine was. What was yours?

    JK votes Rok = Rok 1
    Rok votes Gauss = Rok1 Gauss 1
    Floss votes JK = Rok 1 Gauss 1 JK 1
    BA votes Rok = Rok 2 Gauss 1 JK 1 BA being a loon (or a clever mafs)
    Gauss votes Rok = Rok 3 Gauss 1 JK 1 Gauss being a maf
    FTP votes JK = Rok 3 Gauss 1 JK 2
    Bw vote FTP = Rok 3 Gauss 1 JK 2 FTP 1 (rok says don't do this and points out potential suuspects)
    FTP unvotes votes bw = Rok 3 Gauss 1 JK 1 FTP 1 bw 1
    Carni votes Slip = Rok 3 Gauss 1 JK 1 FTP 1 bw 1 slip 1
    Wild votes rok = Rok 4 Gauss 1 JK 1 FTP 1 bw 1 slip 1 (say it might be a worthwhile sacrifice) Wild being mafs
    bw unvotes, votes rok = Rok 5 Gauss 1 JK 1 bw 1 slip 1 bw riding a loony train (possibly mafs)
    FTP unvotes, votes rok = Rok 6 Gauss 1 JK slip 1 FTP riding a loony train (possibly mafs)
    mb votes rok = Rok 7 Gauss 1 JK slip 1 (and now I say it's too many to defend against) mb riding a loony train (possibly mafs)
    First read, might have missed one.

    Jason makes very un-Jason like comments - MAFIA alert.



    And then on you pop. say it might not be a majority, and I'm not playing fair. Yeah, that's so not really you. So I'm going to put in green where I think the alerts should go.

    Now, if it turns out that you were all really just being idiots (nope, don't buy that), and it's Floss or Carni that are mafs, you can take the blame for being idiots.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  7. #47
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Yes you cannot slay us all, troll lady. Our numbers combined are far greater and superior to your strength, if you try to flip us away with your oversized claw, we shall resist, and stab it in midair as you clutch a group of us. It will be as if our tiny swords were made up into an animal's mouth of sharp teeth bitten into your trollish hide.

    So if you mess with one of us, prepare to mess with the whole army.

    You have been warned.
    Army? Mafia has an army this round? Hmmm, I don't think so. It's all that rum fuddling your brain. They are just imaginary friends, laddie.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  8. #48

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    I hate doing this, I really hate doing this, but since Rokchick won't I will.....I do not think she is mafia....she may be Ugly, hence her weak lynch defense. But think of this, as town do we really wnat to give mafia a twofer tonight? Go look at all the votes lined up against her....it just seems unlikely she is mafia.

    I am going to do the wisest thing I can right now and lynch that punk no lynch.

    Unvote: JK
    Vote: No Lynch


    Rokchick, honestly I find you just as useless to town as you find BA.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  9. #49


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Probably not a good majority. Lots of ties. Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    I was the first to vote Rok. And I never really intended it to go on and become the majority vote (probably not majority yet... haven't counted votes... but it does seem to be the leading contender).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    mb votes rok = Rok 7 Gauss 1 JK slip 1 (and now I say it's too many to defend against) [COLOR=#008000]mb riding a loony train (possibly mafs)
    Okay, so you are actually the majority vote, assuming you have counted correctly. As I said, I "haven't counted votes". 7/12 isn't far from being "probably not majority yet". And it's not all that likely that all 7 votes will stay. I wouldn't be surprised if some still switch to "No Lynch" (though at this point, I won't be... you're giving off some major scum-vibes).

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    You have said almost nothing and yet think the most prolific poster has given up? Why, because I proclaim my innocence and point out what that might mean if I do die? This is probably the best piece of evidence yet. It is VERY unlike you to be so obtuse, so in spite of you being the least likely because you were the first vote, you just jumped right up the list.
    ...
    Jason makes very un-Jason like comments - MAFIA alert.

    And then on you pop. say it might not be a majority, and I'm not playing fair. Yeah, that's so not really you. So I'm going to put in green where I think the alerts should go.
    I have said almost nothing. I made the 1st post after Burn opened the thread with a random vote. I believe I replied to Burn with a useless post. And then I started analyzing you this morning, from all you've said through the weekend. But as I said in my last post, yes, I believe you (the "most prolific poster") have given up, based on what you've posted. Maybe you think you haven't, and don't intend to just get walked over the rest of today (because that's not like you). But let's look at a few quotes:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    It's not a bad sacrifice for me to make now really. At least one (and now, I'd say 2) of you will be mafs. All 4 of you can't be that silly.

    So, good hunting the rest of you.
    ^You say you might as well sacrifice yourself... not great evidence of giving up, but let's keep going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    There are so many, I'm not even going to try to defend myself now. Hard to see how I could, since it is clear that they are just being stupid as ther is NO evidence at all.
    ^"I'm not going to try to defend myself now". Hard to see how that shouldn't be taken as "I'm giving up". Anyway, what else is there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Hey, I'm totally good with it. It's all just ammo in the game going forward. Besides, I have a busy week coming up, so suits me fine.
    ^"I'm totally good with it" and "I have a busy week coming up, so suits me fine". If you knew you had a busy week coming up and wouldn't devote time to the game, why did you sign up? Just wanted to coast along? You're signed up now. Play to win.

    But I still don't get what the "very un-Jason like comments" are. I said you seem to have given up (which I have now shown why I said that). I said you're either a Vanilla who doesn't care... or you're Mafia trying to pretend that you're Vanilla... or you're Really Ugly (the Jester).

    [QUOTE=Rokchick;2726946]Any real vote is either random, or mafia gunning for town. There are no other options. I know which one mine was. What was yours?

    Here's my vote:
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Vote: Rok
    Reason:
    day-1 and stuffs... and Burn probably stuck Rok with a role deserving of being lynched.
    So if it's not obvious enough, let me translate my "Reason" - "day 1, random vote, let's get some discussion going". Clear enough now?

    Now... let's see where this takes us.

  10. #50


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    But think of this, as town do we really wnat to give mafia a twofer tonight? Go look at all the votes lined up against her....it just seems unlikely she is mafia.
    Flossie, are you defending Rok? If Rok turns up Mafia, I will be the first to vote you tomorrow. If she does look like a goner, a Mafia or two would quite likely jump on the wagon to not look suspicious as the few who didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Rokchick, honestly I find you just as useless to town as you pretty much all of us find BA.
    ^fix'd

  11. #51

    Default

    Jason that's mean, breh. You're hurting my feelings.

    Look I'm crying

  12. #52

    Default

    I only have a quick minute. Like Jason, I too decided to try to stay out of the rok discussion. I don't have any information to add to it. There is literally no information for town to go off of night one which is why I generally go with a no lynch. Not saying I'm against lynching someone but we should really think about this. Last round (flossie's) she was the doc and we lynched her for bad town, yet we still won lol. Anyway, she could have a super important role and still be useless. Or she could be learning from past mistakes, who knows. What I do know is that there's no way for town to know if she's mafs.

    So, rok, if you want to play then you better buck up and at least go out fighting, otherwise, I might as well just add another vote for you.

  13. #53

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Flossie, are you defending Rok? If Rok turns up Mafia, I will be the first to vote you tomorrow. If she does look like a goner, a Mafia or two would quite likely jump on the wagon to not look suspicious as the few who didn't.


    ^fix'd
    I really really hated doing it....I know if she turns up mafs I will have major egg on my face, but really if she turns up mafs, it was just pure dumb luck on towns part but the odds say the luck will be against us. and I would say that those not voting for rokchick (if she is mafs) are the most likely suspects for mafia....or anyone one else piling on now.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Army? Mafia has an army this round? Hmmm, I don't think so. It's all that rum fuddling your brain. They are just imaginary friends, laddie.
    Your argument is invalid because…



    Now if my smiling face can distract you long enough I may just be able to get something that counteracts your argument...

  15. #55

    Default

    I like how me voting for rox is mafia like behavior, when I almost always vote for rox or try to get her lynched. Pro logic there.

  16. #56
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    unvote: vote:BA
    reason: the reason lies within...

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bw87 View Post
    unvote: vote:BA
    reason: the reason lies within...
    Oh come on, I'm not that ugly am I?

  18. #58
    FTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    "The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    Unvote: Vote: No Lynch

    Reason: The Rokchick train was fun; however, Jason is acting a little like his scummy self. I would vote for him, but I'm pretty sure Rokchick has a better chance of surviving with another No Lynch vote. I didn't think we'd actually have real, revealing discussion already. But I can say that Jason's argument is a load of BS.

    FoS: Jason

    If Rokchick is lynched and turns up scum, then I'd look more closely at Flossie. If she's lynched and turns up town, look at Jason, who is the one pushing the hardest to get her lynched and justify his "random" vote.

  19. #59
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Unvote:
    Vote: No lynch


    Sense starts prevailing. Probably not enough of it though.No, Floss, I am STILL not mafia. The only issue now is that the only ones who really know I'm not mafia are the real mafia. So some of them jumping off will be doing it to save themselves.

    This is one of the silliest trains I've seen on mafia. A day one on someone with a 12 hour time difference.

    Slip, that "you better go out fighting" comment was totally meaningless. Again, what is my defence? You are mafia instead? I have said I'm not and why others should be considered more often than anyone else. Too many times already. The train itself is a very good defence. Mafia like trains.

    Jason you know why you sound sus. You are attacking someone who is the subject of a fast train with absolutely NO reason. You don't do usually that. I've given up? Go back and read again. I said I was totally good with people voting for me out of spite (or as a joke) on day one because FTP accused me of whining. And that was about my sarky burn banning comment anyway, which YOU just picked up and ran with again. So you knew.

    I have continuously defended against the stooopid train. There is no defence against being accused of being mafia before ANY actions except the classic "you're stupid" for a train on day 1. The only real reason I could assign to you is maybe you thought it was funny (which it kinda is) and not worth me whining about. But that's the opposite of what you said. So if you want to continuously be the voice of reason (which you usually are), don't post such dumb stuff so early.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  20. #60
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Oh come on, I'm not that ugly am I?
    Yes, but your imaginary friends behind you are even uglier.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  21. #61
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yes, but your imaginary friends behind you are even uglier.
    I do like his eyes, though. Just sayin .

    KP in 2 hrs. I think I have most of the roles if not all, so good work all. I am verily enjoying the thread

  22. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yes, but your imaginary friends behind you are even uglier.
    Honey you don't even wanna go there, because guess what little friend I had behind me the whole time!

    A chain-mail shirt which is finely crafted with 16 gauge 9 mm steel rings, beautiful with it's lustre and it's an authentic battle-ready one, not just used as a costume.

    Get wrekt. Roflmao!



    You be hatin' now.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 10-07-2014 at 02:31 AM.

  23. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I do like his eyes, though. Just sayin .

    KP in 2 hrs. I think I have most of the roles if not all, so good work all. I am verily enjoying the thread
    Also Flossie said the same thing, I guess I have a very handsome set of eyes then.

    Now I will say that you both have very attractive personalities. And I wouldn't lie about that.

    And if I did, well, you'd know cuz I'm not a very good liar. (Or maybe I am? Naw, I ain't.)

  24. #64
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    A chain-mail shirt which is finely crafted with 16 gauge 9 mm steel rings, beautiful with it's lustre and it's an authentic battle-ready one, not just used as a costume.
    Oh dear lordy lordy. Will your imaginary friends have authentic fire hardened swords?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  25. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Oh dear lordy lordy. Will your imaginary friends have authentic fire hardened swords?
    Dragon's blood, this troll. She is resilient to all types of logic.

    How about you go back to your little cave, understand that I have already won this debate.

    Now go on you, shoo!

  26. #66
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Dragon's blood, this troll. She is resilient to all types of logic.

    How about you go back to your little cave, understand that I have already won this debate.

    Now go on you, shoo!
    I surrender the fight of lunacy with you. You win that one hands down!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  27. #67

    Default

    ****. Didn't get back till after the KP deadline. Meant to change my vote, but I was busy all weekend and then my flight got delayed for nine hours today

    Sorry about the vote against you Slippery, was only meant as a joking place holder.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  28. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    I surrender the fight of lunacy with you. You win that one hands down!
    Yeah and it took you that long to make a comeback, obviously I'm not the only lunatic around.

    For who is the bigger lunatic, the lunatic who leads the conversations, or the lunatic who follows up with those conversations encouraging more lunatic conversations?!

    And so now I really have you pwned. So profoundly pwned like the French knights getting shot down at the Battle of Agincourt. In fact I just completely obliterated you with counter-troll arrows.

  29. #69
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Sorry about the vote against you Slippery, was only meant as a joking place holder.
    Don't apologise for day one votes that have no effect (except to me if you meant to vote no lynch!).

    Day 1 votes are based on no information. Personally, I think everyone should vote for someone random, unless it allows a mafia train to form, and then you should take notes and fix it... /Glares at Jason.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  30. #70
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    EPWOP
    BA, what does pwnd mean again?

    I'm sorry, you are right, I sat there for 40 minutes thinking deeply about an appropriate response. It took ALL of my effort to think it up.

    I wasn't at agincourt, so I don't know what you mean. I was in Valhalla at the time having my grapes peeled for me.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  31. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Don't apologise for day one votes that have no effect (except to me if you meant to vote no lynch!).

    Day 1 votes are based on no information. Personally, I think everyone should vote for someone random, unless it allows a mafia train to form, and then you should take notes and fix it... /Glares at Jason.
    Pretty sure the Rokchik train is unbiased. It's totally legit.

  32. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    EPWOP
    BA, what does pwnd mean again?

    I'm sorry, you are right, I sat there for 40 minutes thinking deeply about an appropriate response. It took ALL of my effort to think it up.

    I wasn't at agincourt, so I don't know what you mean. I was in Valhalla at the time having my grapes peeled for me.
    Of course, the 40 year old who doesn't play video games that much has forgotten what pwned means. Let me lay it out for you.

    Definition of pwned: a leetspeak slang term derived from the verb own, as meaning to appropriate or to conquer to gain ownership. The term implies domination or humiliation of a rival, used primarily in the Internet-based video game culture to taunt an opponent who has just been soundly defeated.

    Thus by the decisiveness of my win in this debate, you just got pwned, so hard.

    Also what I said about the Battle of Agincourt, I was just using it as a simile to represent the degree of pwnage of which I have bestowed unto you.
    Last edited by Benedict Arnold; 10-07-2014 at 04:14 AM.

  33. #73
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    KP the First
    In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed to sea, and he told us of his life in the land of submarines. So we sailed up to the sun 'til we found the sea of green, and we lived beneath the waves in our yellow submarine. We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine.

    "Lord Mayor! Lord Mayor!"
    "Yes young Fred?"
    "The Blue Meanies are coming!"
    "Nonsense. They wouldn't dare. We have music."
    "Lord Mayor, what should we do?"
    "Finish the quartet."
    *Anti-music missiles freeze the other three members of the quartet.*
    "Young Fred! The Blue Meanies are coming!"
    *The two make away with haste.*

    Fortunately, in the British Isles (here pronounced "British eels" since Britons can't pronounce **** in their own language), Young Fred locates the Beatles, who agree to help him on his expeditions to reinvigorate life in Pepperland following the invasion of the Blue Meanies.

    Unfortunately, some of the Beatles weren't as spry as they were in the '60s and '70s.

    Rokchick was killed by a mob of LSD and was Paul.

    "Now now," shouted bw with the fear of the hand of death in his heart, "It's not polite to point!"
    "HA HA HA HA," giggled the dreadful flying glove as it smashed away at the ground all around bw before finally using its massive hand-shaped ... mass to completely engulf bw in such a way as to make him feel uncomfortable on the inside.

    bw was roleblocked by the Dreadful Flying Glove.

    Meanwhile far away in another part of town, Rubin Carter and a couple of friends were hanging around. Wait a second, that's not right.

    JK was roleblocked.

    Now if there were a moment in recent historical memory that one shouldn't make fun of, we all know, I'd be the one to make fun of it. So shall we?

    FA Slippery was shot in the chest by Mark David Chapman and was John Lennon.

    Aaaaand on that note,

    Beatles, to battle!

  34. #74
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    I feel violated...

  35. #75

    Default

    Haha, looks like I have the last laugh, Rokchik! Cuz I'm alive and you're dead!

    So rest in pieces, ya crone! Yehehes hahaha!

    Now then, along with who I was voting for…

    vote: jason_kroeker

    While Rokchik was, rather, an incredibly irritable debater, she has nonetheless sifted some of the townies from some of the mafia. And I shall take her word on it because I trust her. I mean she is a very wise woman, it would be naive of me to shirk away from her mafia tells.

  36. #76

    Default

    Well. Finally caught up. Interesting little weekend we all seemed to have in our submarine.

    Vote: jason_kroeker
    Reason: His pushing for Rokchik to be mafia was scummy enough he would've gotten my vote first night too if he could've had it.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  37. #77

    Default

    well at least Rok was only a vanilla townie. Not a big loss there.

    And from the KP we can see that Bw was cleared since he was roleblocked by the mafia.
    and to a lesser degree J_K is basically cleared since he was role-blocked and a kill happened. So he couldn't be the mafia roleblocker or the one who sent in the kill. But i wouldnt completely clear him yet.

    FoS: FTP
    He tried jumping off the Rok train last minute to make him look less guilty seems scumish.

  38. #78
    Merchant bw87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Vote: BA
    Reason: is usually mafia when he tries to run the show

  39. #79
    FTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    "The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    So he couldn't be the mafia roleblocker
    Usually actions of the same type happen simultaneously, so he still could be. Just as bw could still be mafia, though right now I don't really think that's the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

  40. #80

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Okay, I am not sold on the idea the Jason is mafia. I actually think Carni and our illustrious BA are our maffs...of course BA could well be....welll Ugly.

    Strong FOS: BA and Carni
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •