Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 86

Thread: New People

  1. #41

    Default

    This is true, but it wouldn't be the same.

  2. #42

    Default

    Might be funnier.

  3. #43
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Cré Spéir View Post
    Might be funnier.
    Couldn't be any less funny

  4. #44

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    What was the spank for? Careful what you do to me...the orange in me might just come out to bite you.

    I said for good measure.....clearly you did do something.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  5. #45
    kabooja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I said for good measure.....clearly you did do something.
    Did not. You just like to spank me. Admit it.
    ________________________________________________
    "What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?"
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

  6. #46

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Did not. You just like to spank me. Admit it.
    No, it hurts me more than it hurts you. But I have to do my best to raise you right.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  7. #47
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Could you two get a room do you think? You will be titillating some of the readers with this talk of spanking and hurting!

    Don't worry Kab, if you are down under, I'm sure you can get your serve of punishment however you prefer it
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  8. #48

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  9. #49

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Could you two get a room do you think? You will be titillating some of the readers with this talk of spanking and hurting!

    Don't worry Kab, if you are down under, I'm sure you can get your serve of punishment however you prefer it
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    ?
    You Aussies are odd.

    I am Kabbie's auntie and clearly she has been naughty...probably got into the tigernip again....I suspect Pineh helped.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    You Aussies are odd.

    I am Kabbie's auntie and clearly she has been naughty...probably got into the tigernip again....I suspect Pineh helped.
    I haven't seen pineh in ages!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  11. #51

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    I am hiding the Tardis from her, so she cannot come out of her pinehy lair.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  12. #52

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    Was almost a mod once. Sort of. But no, not that nor the light blue thingee. Used to love coming here, though. Spent way too many hours of my days crawling through the threads.
    I miss Nichts. Only mod to ever boot me from an alliance out of suspicion of being a spy. And I had a ton of fun with that spam race he did way back when.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Was almost a mod once. Sort of. But no, not that nor the light blue thingee. Used to love coming here, though. Spent way too many hours of my days crawling through the threads.
    I miss Nichts. Only mod to ever boot me from an alliance out of suspicion of being a spy. And I had a ton of fun with that spam race he did way back when.
    This post makes me want to cry. Some of the worst times of my life were lessened because of this forum. I miss those days and those people.

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Was almost a mod once. Sort of. But no, not that nor the light blue thingee. Used to love coming here, though. Spent way too many hours of my days crawling through the threads.
    I miss Nichts. Only mod to ever boot me from an alliance out of suspicion of being a spy. And I had a ton of fun with that spam race he did way back when.
    I loved the spam races (I won one of them too ) & right before I stepped down as SMod someone asked if they could start one in the dump, I said yes but I guess it never happened.

  15. #55

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I loved the spam races (I won one of them too ) & right before I stepped down as SMod someone asked if they could start one in the dump, I said yes but I guess it never happened.
    That's sad.
    I think I came in 3rd? Tied for 3rd? Something like that. Was an intense, laugh out loud, funny as **** hour.
    I've tried going to other forums but the patience for stupid has worn my skin thin. I don't last long enough to develop attachments.
    Facebook is my sad way of posting with peeps these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    That's sad.
    I think I came in 3rd? Tied for 3rd? Something like that. Was an intense, laugh out loud, funny as **** hour.
    I've tried going to other forums but the patience for stupid has worn my skin thin. I don't last long enough to develop attachments.
    Facebook is my sad way of posting with peeps these days.
    bruh get a snapchat so I can snap you pics of my dog

  17. #57

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    bruh get a snapchat so I can snap you pics of my dog
    Am I the only person who initially read that as "dong"?

    ...yeah, on second thought, I probably am.

  18. #58

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I loved the spam races (I won one of them too ) & right before I stepped down as SMod someone asked if they could start one in the dump, I said yes but I guess it never happened.
    I'm fairly sure you will find that was me (just before you gave me teal).

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    bruh get a snapchat so I can snap you pics of my dog
    Everyone should do this, unless you hate happiness.

  20. #60

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMod Gotmilk View Post
    Everyone should do this, unless you hate happiness.

  21. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Am I the only person who initially read that as "dong"?

    ...yeah, on second thought, I probably am.
    My fiance probably wouldn't like that, bit I won't tell if you don't

  22. #62
    Tradesperson Zeyther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Where Space and Time, don't matter.
    Posts
    526

    Default

    Ah... the eternal cycle. It looks like the .us forums are going the same way of the .com ones. That place is dead now. Posts in T&P occur barely every three days. And it's the same guy who just doesn't understand why no one is responding to him.

    I empathize friends. I really do.
    http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...nt/zeyther.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Jomaravar View Post
    BREASTS!

  23. #63

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    Glad I don't have snapchat, all of a sudden...
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

  24. #64
    Philosopher Daft Punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Not even mad
    Posts
    2,676

    Default

    The real question is whether the forum.travian.us will shut down before Woden stops posting funny pictures.

  25. #65

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daft Punk View Post
    The real question is whether the forum.travian.us will shut down before Woden stops posting funny pictures.

  26. #66

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    No, just no.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  27. #67

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No, just no.
    Yes, just yes.

  28. #68

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Yes, just yes.
    NoOOOoooo.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  29. #69

    Default

    What the hell happened here?

  30. #70

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Well, I do not want Woden to stop posting before Travian disappears....or until I disappear, Woden wants to stop before then.....or at least that is what I think happened....but I swear things are missing....at least it made more sense last night after I got killed.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  31. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    What the hell happened here?
    A Christmas miracle.

  32. #72

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMod Gotmilk View Post
    A Christmas miracle.

  33. #73
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Is there anything you don't have a pic/video response to?

  34. #74

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Is there anything you don't have a pic/video response to?

  35. #75
    Retired Game Admin Fighter1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    "Be happy for what you had, rather than sad that it's gone"

    This forum, and the Travian community in general, has left me with so many happy memories.

    Taranis, Nichts, Suca, Stargate, both Joshs, c7, TB, KoDT, failcake, chanta, myr, and so many more (heck, even including Lurk). I had my fair share of frustrating experiences, but a long list of great people made this into such a special community. However, as always, life must move on - for everyone involved.

    Although I'm happy to see that the community lives on, for me (and I suspect for many of you) it'll never be what it once was. It's up to the next generation of members to pick up the torch.

    |Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"

  36. #76
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter1405 View Post
    "Be happy for what you had, rather than sad that it's gone"
    Fightar!!!!!111

    But this is a pretty sticky pill to swallow, at least in the instances it's usually used >.<

  37. #77
    Retired Game Admin Fighter1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Fightar!!!!!111

    But this is a pretty sticky pill to swallow, at least in the instances it's usually used >.<
    Ohai! <3

    It's probably a slightly overly-serious quote to apply to an online community, but when it's been such a big part of many people's lives I thought it was somewhat appropriate! All I meant was, make sure to remember the happy times - and look forward to the future.

    Apologies for a brief burst of unscheduled sentimentality. We will return you to your regular program of "Woden's funny pictures" shortly

    |Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"

  38. #78
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter1405 View Post
    It's probably a slightly overly-serious quote to apply to an online community, but when it's been such a big part of many people's lives I thought it was somewhat appropriate! All I meant was, make sure to remember the happy times - and look forward to the future.
    Eh. It fails when applied to the more serious stuff. Here it seems adequate .

    Now, before you go away, *glomps*

  39. #79

    Woden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter1405 View Post
    I had my fair share of frustrating experiences

  40. #80
    Retired Game Admin Fighter1405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    *glomps*
    *glomps in return*

    Hope all is well with you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Haha, I can't remember any of them being attributable to you - but then my memory has never been my best asset

    |Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •