Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTP Mafia Game Thread

I know what post that was. When I saw it, I messaged Carni and said to post no more than the bare minimum anymore. But yes, this round was too easy for us as Mafia :-)

I told you JK was mafia. No one listened D:

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I get angry either way. It was obvious we were in LYLO and no one even wanted to talk. I couldn't generate discussion or enough social capital to turn the lynch. Not only that, some people refuse to play based on in game likelihood of being mafia, and instead vote for no particular reason at all. It irks me, although more so as town than as mafia. As mafia it helps win. As town it's just downright irrational.
    I was voting to try and get you to do what you usually do when you are town and I vote for you... Get shirty. Or not. There was very little, except inactivity to go on though. JK was the only one with any activity hints. And I'm assuming it was a random lynch that got you since you had only one vote as well.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    I told you JK was mafia. No one listened D:
    You are welcome. It was fun getting you lynched in RVS day-1 and getting away with it.

Sorry I wasn't around to discuss stuff but it looks like we had our work cut out for us anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.