Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: So if Israel isn't an Apartheid State

  1. #41
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnAdam View Post
    Sup. I'm in the army nowdays.
    Isn't everyone between ages 18 and 40 in Israel?

    Except of course the completely loony Zionists that call the shots when it comes to politics.... well most of them anyway.

  2. #42
    Tradesperson Silver Magister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    -snip-
    I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. Absolutely priceless.
    | (Silver Magister) Raven |
    - Formerly known as Lord Ravenclaw -
    - personal account, views are mine alone and not the view of any company I may represent under an alternative alias -

  3. #43
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    How Israel created Hamas

    Just in case anyone still cares about the plight of the poor people that get killed 1000:1 for their land.

  4. #44

    Default

    It's like the US going into every single, goddamned country that has a dictator and oil. War is good for the economy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  5. #45
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    How Israel created Hamas

    Just in case anyone still cares about the plight of the poor people that get killed 1000:1 for their land.
    It's almost as if they learned foreign affairs from the US eh?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  6. #46
    Philosopher El Che's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Same liberals, same fail logic...

    Liberal 1: Hey this is my opinion, but it's the only valid opinion and I'm very emotionally tied to it.
    Liberal 2: "That's right preach the truth brother!"

    troll: <insert logic>

    Liberal 1: Oh no he did not try to disagree with my opinion!! Which hasn't changed, only grown stronger as I dismiss all other forms of knowledge besides the cherry picked data that supports and fuels my emotions.

  7. #47
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    Same liberals, same fail logic...

    Liberal 1: Hey this is my opinion, but it's the only valid opinion and I'm very emotionally tied to it.
    Liberal 2: "That's right preach the truth brother!"

    troll: <insert logic>

    Liberal 1: Oh no he did not try to disagree with my opinion!! Which hasn't changed, only grown stronger as I dismiss all other forms of knowledge besides the cherry picked data that supports and fuels my emotions.
    I mean, some opinions are more valid than others.

  8. #48
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    It's almost as if they learned foreign affairs from the US eh?
    Perhaps if you were talking about the US while they were slaughtering the natives. The US likes to slaughter people from afar these days.

  9. #49

    Default

    They're superior, though Norway contributed, with us to slaughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •