Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Episode IV: A New Hope (War Thread)

Curious that Valynor unvoted me right before the lynch. Wants to distance himself from the inevitable lynch of his Empire comrade FTP?

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Do you have a vote count? I'm feeling lazy.
    Yes I do. Got a problem with that?

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Yes I do. Got a problem with that?
    Care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Curious that Valynor unvoted me right before the lynch. Wants to distance himself from the inevitable lynch of his Empire comrade FTP?
    You explained. I had no reason to keep my vote.

Vote: Scarecrow

I'm just getting done with work and I need to get a vote in so Jeff doesn't inactivity kill me.

Don't cry over spoiled milk. You and FTP are mere pawns in the dark expanse of hell that is the Empire.
    I feel like this is shade being thrown in my direction and I feel rekt.

Votes:
    Conun (SC, FTP, Valy)
    NL (Vinit)
    FTP (SC, Conun, Rok, JK)
    SC (GM)
    Last edited by The Burninator; 03-31-2015 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMod Gotmilk View Post
    I feel like this is shade being thrown in my direction and I feel rekt.
    Yeah you should u lil *****

Vote: Conun

Lets make it more fun.

Called that one.

{Rebel Dispatch code: "KP1," information rated highly sensitive.}

There was a little miscommunication in the ranks there today... Wedge Antilles was slain by friendly fire! (Wedge was being played by FTP.)

Stay tuned for more.

(OOC: I THINK I didn't screw this up. There were SO MANY PMs today. I think I had full role use, so good work everyone.)
    Last edited by The Burninator; 03-31-2015 at 03:29 AM.

Well this was a fun round. Cheers.

Guess my votes don't count
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Conun (SC, FTP, Valy)
    NL (Vinit)
    FTP (Mbstokem, Conun, Rok, J_K)
    SC (GM)

I still shouldn't get lynched how does that make it any more fun?

Guess my votes don't count
    Yo, can you like, calm down. You're the worst and I hate you.

Butt wai dough?
    Connections. Is ok. Is only a weak FOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Connections. Is ok. Is only a weak FOS.
    What were you trying to accomplish by posting it though? What was the point in only putting "FoS: Mbstokem" with nothing else added?

I don't want my reasoning to affect what is currently happening as I'm monitoring for change...

Edit: Other than that, I wish to show that I am looking at him. If I die tonight for any reason, I'd rather it out there.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

You've drawn connections from my 2 votes and me telling Hillary he's chasing valy down a bunny hole?

{Rebel Dispatch code: "KP1," information rated highly sensitive.}

There was a little miscommunication in the ranks there today... Wedge Antilles was slain by friendly fire! (Wedge was being played by FTP.)

Stay tuned for more.

(OOC: I THINK I didn't screw this up. There were SO MANY PMs today. I think I had full role use, so good work everyone.)
    Not too surprised, was obviously a shot in the dark based on nothing. No kill though - who blocked who?

What do people make of the quick unvote/revote?:

Edit: Unvote: Conun I dont know why you have this undying hatred of me, but after googling See You Next Tuesday I get the reference.
    You explained. I had no reason to keep my vote.

Lets make it more fun.
    Well this was a fun round. Cheers.

I'm confused about his last post. Was he assuming mafia would kill him?

I'm confused about his last post. Was he assuming mafia would kill him?
    I first thought that he realized he miscounted the votes and it wouldn't be a tie and that FTP would come back as mafia and we would obviously lynch him, like a preemptive concession.

Now I suppose he thought mafia would kill him?

I first thought that he realized he miscounted the votes and it wouldn't be a tie and that FTP would come back as mafia and we would obviously lynch him, like a preemptive concession.

Now I suppose he thought mafia would kill him?
    To be honest, I figured somebody would. There's a lot of killing roles in play. I usually go out pretty quickly and I've been one of the people in the spotlight this round.

Vote: Conundrum
    Reason:
    something happened night 1 that I didn't really understand but I have now figured it out. It leaves me at a 50/50 confidence that Conun is probably Mafia. It's not great odds, but it is better than a random lynch (in Mafia games, 50/50 is actually really good, but I still wish I could be more confident).

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Reason:
    something happened night 1 that I didn't really understand but I have now figured it out. It leaves me at a 50/50 confidence that Conun is probably Mafia. It's not great odds, but it is better than a random lynch (in Mafia games, 50/50 is actually really good, but I still wish I could be more confident).

For the lulz.

Shouldn't we wait til after the full kp is posted to start throwing votes out?

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    Shouldn't we wait til after the full kp is posted to start throwing votes out?
    Yo the full KP is posted. That was all the public information, unless I messed up.

Yo the full KP is posted. That was all the public information, unless I messed up.
    Oh the stay tuned for more made me think there was more to the KP.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Well this is looking pretty difficult now. As if it wasn't before. I'm not sure about conundrum JK, what gives you those odds? The conun - valy stupidity could be a joint smokescreen, since neither of them died.

Vote: vinit

reason: place holder/nolynch vote
    Last edited by Rokchick; 03-31-2015 at 05:32 AM. Reason: bolded vote
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

EBWOP
    Sheesh, I just bolded the vote.. someone is stalking this thread..Anonymously
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Reason:
    This is interesting. I'll go along for now. More would be appreciated if possible.

Reason:
    unvote: Conun
    vote: GM
    reason:
    I made an honest mistake, and forgot who I tried to use my special on night-1. However, both based on PM's and people's responses in-thread, this will probably turn out even better for us. It's GM that I've got a 50% confidence for (not Conun like I stated earlier). I wish FTP was still alive, so he could actually confirm if he had targeted GM night-1 (if he hadn't, then GM definitely needs to be voted out).

And now... FoS for Valy and Scare for wanting to follow on Conun so quickly.

So...Would you prefer I follow a potential lead or not? I did ask for further reasoning and had stated I was going along for the moment. It would have also fit in with my thoughts which explains me being less than hesitant.
    I'm interested in who you pm'd given you didn't try reaching out to me.

Vote : Scarecrow.
    Reason: Calculated Guess.

How much thought have you put into your 50% JK? You missed that FTP protected Vpin n1.

Edit: GM has posted very little; 4 times if I counted correctly with nothing of substance in any of those posts. There is no stalker or tracker role so that is not how you got the info. There is no role that allows a coin flip when it comes to alignment (Leia gives rebel or empire, others only activate on certain roles). I know there are several roles you can't be so unless you're posting as a proxy (which assumes several roles have had actions happen already) I can't see how you are privy to that type of information. Even if you were, it should be full confidence either way. FTP was a protector role so his protecting of GM or not would only prove that GM is or isn't the godfather (not the case anyhow as FTP protected Vpin).

Unvote: Conun
    Vote: JK
    Unless there is something major I've missed the call is a BS one.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-31-2015 at 07:12 AM.

reason:
    I made an honest mistake, and forgot who I tried to use my special on night-1. However, both based on PM's and people's responses in-thread, this will probably turn out even better for us. It's GM that I've got a 50% confidence for (not Conun like I stated earlier). I wish FTP was still alive, so he could actually confirm if he had targeted GM night-1 (if he hadn't, then GM definitely needs to be voted out).

GM is who I thought would target cheddar based on previous rounds way back. But thats not nearly enough for me to go on. Its easy to vote for Conun :P

reason:

FTP targeted (and saved) me N1 if i remember the KP correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    Vote : Scarecrow.
    Reason: Calculated Guess.
    If its a calculated guess you should be able to explain your calculations at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    How much thought have you put into your 50% JK? You missed that FTP protected Vpin n1.

Edit: GM has posted very little; 4 times if I counted correctly with nothing of substance in any of those posts. There is no stalker or tracker role so that is not how you got the info. There is no role that allows a coin flip when it comes to alignment (Leia gives rebel or empire, others only activate on certain roles). I know there are several roles you can't be so unless you're posting as a proxy (which assumes several roles have had actions happen already) I can't see how you are privy to that type of information. Even if you were, it should be full confidence either way. FTP was a protector role so his protecting of GM or not would only prove that GM is or isn't the godfather (not the case anyhow as FTP protected Vpin).

Unvote: Conun
    Vote: JK
    Unless there is something major I've missed the call is a BS one.
    Note the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    If its a calculated guess you should be able to explain your calculations at least.
    Read all his posts. He has posted a lot but almost never concluded anything nor did he point a finger at anyone which I believe a player like him does not do so often.
    Also, the times he posts such things, he tries to distance himself from the conclusion, and that is kinda fishy.
    If you want more reasons, they're on Dantooine. But I hope that should be enough specially since very few of us have any solid leads and it's mostly just speculation.