Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Mafia Marvel Round

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    You guys have got this one wrong. I am not mafia. I have a different yet important town role.
    No town role has been mentioned... what do you mean by different town role? Relative to what? Your words make no sense, there is no context.
    I still have you pegged as mafia although cheddar voting for you worries me as I think the only way he can win is if Cap is lynched then it's possible it would come down to a 1v1 tie vote depending on maf kill where he could win a coin toss.
    But of course you not realizing this logic and pointing it out doesn't help you that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

You should have understood who I am. Unless you are Doc Oc. I cannot make my role any more obvious than it already is without role claiming.
    And I figured that before you said so and that is why I am voting for you. If we kill mafia tonight and the town role kills off the last X-men, town wins.

Vote: Mbstokem

Town let's vote for him. If anyone has a mayor role, you should probably use it now.
    Yeah vinit you kinda slipped up when you said this bud

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    Yeah vinit you kinda slipped up when you said this bud
    As you wish.

I'm going to call hammer on it today.

Vinit was lynched and was Doc Oc.

Cheddar was killed.

Superheroes Win

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Superheroes Win
    I guess lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

So can haz explanation of last night?

So can haz explanation of last night?
    Captain America was mayor. Mayor cant be roleblocked as it takes place before the lynch. That tied the vote. Coinflip later, you got lynched.

So our rb power was basically useless

Also not sure why vinit would want a town win over the bad guy xmen team win

Valy, can you post a full role list and exactly what everyone's powers were?

I never found out what my power would have been and I was so close to getting it before i was lynched.

Man, a coin flip away from a win. Good round everyone.

Oh and Seba, why did you come out so obviously right after I did? I wasn't making an effort to hide I was X-men from the Conun lynch on and you just followed what I did and gave away our association. Could have kept some of us below radar for a bit longer.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dethy Analysis Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Captain America was mayor. Mayor cant be roleblocked as it takes place before the lynch. That tied the vote. Coinflip later, you got lynched.
    "Coinflip"

Also not sure why vinit would want a town win over the bad guy xmen team win
    Because X-men knew who other X-men were, so it was almost impossible to defeat you. I had better chances with the town so I went with town to take you guys out.

^nailed it on the head.
    Was a very difficult round.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

We missed a few kills, like that on stokem and on N1 else the story would have been a bit different.

Because X-men knew who other X-men were, so it was almost impossible to defeat you. I had better chances with the town so I went with town to take you guys out.
    But it was obvious you were mafia 2 nights ago

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

But it was obvious you were mafia 2 nights ago
    Got to say I thought x-men had it in the bag.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    Oh and Seba, why did you come out so obviously right after I did? I wasn't making an effort to hide I was X-men from the Conun lynch on and you just followed what I did and gave away our association. Could have kept some of us below radar for a bit longer.
    It was my bad. I had no clue the mayor had two votes. I would have been more secretive about being an X-man had I know there was a possibility of there being a tie vote. I thought we had it once we had four X-men versus 3 others. My bad. I apologize.

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to use my role. It certainly would have made things interesting, but probably would not have been beneficial for the X-men. I could have revived anyone who was a previous town role (I'm looking at you, Conun) and that player's new role would have been randomized. But, since every X-men was still alive my revive would have created another town/mafia role which would not have been good for us. It would have been a nice ability if we were outnumbered though.

Good round everyone! I look to participating in other rounds.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

I was sure x-men had it too. But mb stole them from me! I had 3 of the 4 of us assembled (I was obviously Xavier). Just needed Seba. And then the stupid Mafia killed me.

Turned out, my and mb's "protection while assembling the team" was that I could only be killed by Mafia, and he only by Town (in this case, the Schitzo, who targets random on others but Valy told me would always be set to kill it he targeted mb).

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    I was sure x-men had it too. But mb stole them from me! I had 3 of the 4 of us assembled (I was obviously Xavier). Just needed Seba. And then the stupid Mafia killed me.

Turned out, my and mb's "protection while assembling the team" was that I could only be killed by Mafia, and he only by Town (in this case, the Schitzo, who targets random on others but Valy told me would always be set to kill it he targeted mb).
    Yeah, I knew you'd assembled most of them when I picked up cheddar, he's the reason I was able to get them all.

Damn wish I'd targeted MB

Yeah, I knew you'd assembled most of them when I picked up cheddar, he's the reason I was able to get them all.
    If I was still alive after the KP I got killed, I was going to message each of the X-men and tell them not to share any other people's info with Magneto if/when they got recruited. It would have been easier for them to get a win with me (and thus, aligned with Town instead of Indie)... I was only on my phone up til that night, and couldn't spend time writing such messages. The next morning, I would have explained it all while on the laptop. Oh well.