Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restart

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    AAAARGH!!!! Where?
    LB is everywhere
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Not every where... just most places

Customer Service Representative CM The Moment You Know's Avatar

Thank goodness I cannot be tempted into this.. I can instead just watch ya'll and laugh.

AAAARGH!!!! Where?
    Look for a 2-village account with a 25% 7c new cap that's being farmed by some single village Teut who has a giant ascii sword in his profile.
    us5r1: Justinian (BS)
    us7r1: Domitian (CM-BS)
    us5r2: Justinian (KoN-FUSE) *win
    us4r3: Trajan (RC) *win
    us5r3: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us2r4: Buzz Lightyear (PD) *WW
    us5r4: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us5r5: Justinian (Bacon)
    us3r7: ??? (TL;DR) *win, #1 account
    us19: Atom Ant (H&V) *win

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    Look for a 2-village account with a 25% 7c new cap that's being farmed by some single village Teut who has a giant ascii sword in his profile.
    That could be anyone on this server!!
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

Its soooooooo sad

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    But wait, I have a giant sword in my profile.

US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

"Noooo Raf, you were able to finally get out of Travian, you have been out of it for the past 5 years, why are you starting a new account, you are like an alcoholic ffs!" - Raf's gf

Hello to all the people I might know that are on the server ( hello kerzi )

Lanie, we looking for some Roman dualling experience, let me know
    Mashadar S8 (Prat anvil)
    Aenjiine S2 (The my little Pony Hammer Tour)
    Lanfear S5
    officially retired
    About raf

Raf!

It's been FAR too long, my friend
    NI!

Almost like old times....

us5r1: Protista
    us5r2: Protista
    us5r3: Protista
    us5r4: Dr. Protista

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROTISTA!!!!!

Do you think Nexus is big enough yet or do they need a few more wings?
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

They haven't reached the "500 members to win" requirement yet, so they'll probably add a couple more wings before it's all said and done.

It is a shame they don't trust thier members to win so they've resorted to recruiting every farm on the server. I blame Kerzi. I told her for years that KoN was a gateway drug that was going to lead to super zerg meta huggling. She didn't beleive me.

Us3 lacks serious talent, Nexus might even have a chance working with K.T unless some stand alone alliance rises and forms over the next couple weeks. As for EDGE, they seem to be bored and picking fights with people who steal their name (lol).. My bet is whichever alliances leadership can hold out the longest without going crazy will take this server.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Query, what if we were crazy to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It is a shame they don't trust thier members to win so they've resorted to recruiting every farm on the server. I blame Kerzi. I told her for years that KoN was a gateway drug that was going to lead to super zerg meta huggling. She didn't beleive me.
    KoN was not a gateway drug. I was. There's no other explanation for why people followed me to begin with.

Having said that, do NOT pin the shape of this server on me. My playbook stops at the borders of ONE quad, regardless of server size. I *could* have zerged a server. I would have lost more than half of the total players to boredom, though, before plans were even released. My job as a leader was partly to keep people interested, not koombaya the life out of them to the point that they quit.
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty4Justice View Post
    Query, what if we were crazy to begin with?
    Then clearly you've already won.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    My job as a leader was partly to keep people interested, not koombaya the life out of them to the point that they quit.
    In my experience players will maintain interest as long as the alliance is run properly. Very few top players will just randomly "quit" playing after they have invested time and more importantly money into their account. Only when defense is being mishandled or raging leaders are consumed by immaturity causing drama, do your larger accounts lose interest and either delete or change teams.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    In my experience players will maintain interest as long as the alliance is run properly. Very few top players will just randomly "quit" playing after they have invested time and more importantly money into their account. Only when defense is being mishandled or raging leaders are consumed by immaturity causing drama, do your larger accounts lose interest and either delete or change teams.

I've seen top players lose their minds and blow up #1 ranked accounts...for nothing more than the giggle factor. That type is actually pretty easy to spot early game. Team strength made no difference.

You specifically mentioned 'top' players and 'larger' accounts. Yes, top players, those who invest a lot of money in the game, are more likely to stay through boredom. Vets are also more likely to stick around, having been through the rodeo more than once.

It's those that don't fall into that 'top' category. Your leadership can run perfectly, as can your defence (to cite your examples) and it doesn't matter. No action (which may be an issue on this server), no engagement from leadership or teammates, playing simply to click click click for 6 months can, and has, run emerging 'talent' and those who haven't sunk their child's college fund into the game away. It's a game, and click click alone isn't fun.

The top players matter, no question. But so do those emerging players, and those who simply have a modest budget. A player who is active is gold; leadership has a role in keeping their flame of interest going so that those awesomely active players stay, regardless of their size or rank. It's those players that will feed a wonder every time their merchants come home. Those are the players who will queue defence and send it every day, and will bug you with 'how's the wheat? Need more D? When can I send cavalry?' Sadly, though, those players are often the ones who are the hardest to get past the hump of mid-game. And those are the players that are vital to keeping a WW from starving, and from getting knocked to zero when the first EGH hits.

In my experience, of course.
    NI!

It's those that don't fall into that 'top' category. Your leadership can run perfectly, as can your defence (to cite your examples) and it doesn't matter. No action (which may be an issue on this server), no engagement from leadership or teammates, playing simply to click click click for 6 months can, and has, run emerging 'talent' and those who haven't sunk their child's college fund into the game away. It's a game, and click click alone isn't fun.

The top players matter, no question. But so do those emerging players, and those who simply have a modest budget. A player who is active is gold; leadership has a role in keeping their flame of interest going so that those awesomely active players stay, regardless of their size or rank. It's those players that will feed a wonder every time their merchants come home. Those are the players who will queue defence and send it every day, and will bug you with 'how's the wheat? Need more D? When can I send cavalry?' Sadly, though, those players are often the ones who are the hardest to get past the hump of mid-game. And those are the players that are vital to keeping a WW from starving, and from getting knocked to zero when the first EGH hits.

In my experience, of course.
    The only issue I find with your post is about Leaders running players accounts perfectly, I have never been a big fan of that and allowing players to flex their muscles in various ways has always achieved the best results. You would be mistaken to believe that I suggested the largest accounts are always the top accounts in an alliance.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

I actually don't think I mentioned leaders running players accounts, period.

That's not an alliance. That's a dictatorship. I'm not a fan of that, nor was I ever a practitioner.
    NI!

KoN was not a gateway drug. I was.
    This made me LOL.

My job as a leader was partly to keep people interested, not koombaya the life out of them to the point that they quit.
    I have many strengths as a leader. I have many more faults. That said this has always been my priority and why a team forms around me every round.

I've seen top players lose their minds and blow up #1 ranked accounts...for nothing more than the giggle factor.
    Guilty! BTW this last post... wow... have I ever told you you're sexy when you talk Travian?

She's sexy and she know it.

I will tell you that getting past the hump is always the hardest part for me. Anyone who is interested should know that I am the middle group. I spend money, and I invest in my group. I send D and wheat, and I bug the WW holder for when I can send my ponies.

I am not a child, and I don't deal well with Leadership treating me as such. I also don't deal with Leadership that isn't interactive with the group. You sorry saps brought us along this far, save your drama for your mama, and buck up little camper.

FTR, neither Kerzi, nor LB, or a few others that have been in leadership in my games has ever been this way. I thank them for that.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

I've seen top players lose their minds and blow up #1 ranked accounts...for nothing more than the giggle factor. That type is actually pretty easy to spot early game. Team strength made no difference.
    The giggle is totally worth it Kerzi, you should try it once
    Mashadar S8 (Prat anvil)
    Aenjiine S2 (The my little Pony Hammer Tour)
    Lanfear S5
    officially retired
    About raf

Look what the cat dragged in
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Look what the cat dragged in
    Indeed, did you delete from s3 yet ?
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Indeed, did you delete from s3 yet ?
    +rep for originality
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

That's what I was thinking. Do you delete each round? Like early in the game?
    Reckless Abandon

Pax S3R8 Leader of TL;DR Winners

At least 4 times. Seems to make life more entertaining to have to constantly rebuild again, and again, and again....
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

Often times contrary to popular belief, when I delete my account I move to another on the server as a dual or to take it over. Maintaining incognito is important to me when playing servers however the servers I have "stayed" on, the team has often went on to win the server under the remaining leadership.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

O Lord, how many Lords do we have here??. That looks like a British Parliament...

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    how many Lords do we have here??
    The only one that matters is Traci..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

This thread needs a more current alliance update.

I am not going to go into a ton of details but there is a huge joke on this server. I have been watching the alliances and here are some updates. Here is a quick look at the server from largest alliance to smaller. There are a few fraction alliances that I am not adding in here because of time but who knows maybe the blob has recruited them and just do not have enough room to call them a confed or Nap. (true statement)

THE KT, NX Tarawa Blob: 300 accounts ( the entire Eastern front)

Last time I checked they had 256 players and have recruited up to 300 accounts. All while having some deleting accounts. I suspect they think the numbers will help. They have that right now but it looks really bad.
    The Blob.PNG

EDGE. 93 accounts

They are mostly in the SE and look to have some internal problems. They have been breaking down and losing steam faster than most alliances on the server. I suspect they break and reform prior to artifacts or the SE is going to be a joke and broken with out time to catch up.

NVF WTF: 90 Players

Solid alliance in the NW with a solid average pop. Looking a little soft in offense and defense right now but it could be do to some of the larger meta having more action. Artifact drops will prove if they are a contender or not.

Fraction alliances that are not in a meta and might need to look at their quad and find a group if they want to compete in endgame.
    -{|~|}-: 46 accounts
    DTX: 23 accounts (solid Average pop)
    X-F: 31 accounts
    Sag: 16 accounts
    Joe Cool: 10 accounts (highest average pop)*
    Ancient: 21 accounts
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    tooooo long don't read
    I will kill them all.

Side note, pop does not equal competition. Quality over quantity, funtards style; and if you don't know funtards then you should do some research.
    US2r6 - Snuggle Bear
    US4r3 - Primetime
    US4r4 - Primetime followed by Farmers Market
    US4r5 - thefakesilence http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...ts-US4-Round-5
    US4r6 - Ima Funnybadger
    US4r7 - Lol
    US8r2 - Team Baboon http://travian-reports.net/us/report/214209122f4
    USx11 - Musa - http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/15793539ed9
    USx12 - PTMusa

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    This thread needs a more current alliance update.

EDGE. 93 accounts

They are mostly in the SE
    Did they move? Last time I checked they were SW
    And yes, we are planning to kill them all

Many servers. Since s4r1

Did they move? Last time I checked they were SW
    And yes, we are planning to kill them all
    Apparently they are Battle Royale now.. Perhaps it was the stigma surrounding the tag "EDGE" or got bored with it?
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!

FTR, neither Kerzi, nor LB, or a few others that have been in leadership in my games has ever been this way. I thank them for that.
    I bring drama. I bring baggage. But you know what you get with me.

O Lord, how many Lords do we have here??. That looks like a British Parliament...
    Many but I'm the most important.