Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I guess it's time for Cross Quad Metas Already.

No he's my dual! That's why my account stinks so bad... wait maybe that's Storeythor's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    When Carni and I agree on something... anything... it stinks really, really badly.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Wait....I thought he was MY dual!!
    I KNOW he was my dual. That is not something you forget.

SO many acknowledging multi-accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    No he's my dual! That's why my account stinks so bad... wait maybe that's Storeythor's feet.

I started using foot powder.. We should be good now..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by I am not a farm View Post
    Kurtz is my dual.
    So if you have issues with him come get some.
    You're actually quite close to me

Quote Originally Posted by Richard.travian View Post
    You're actually quite close to me
    And some of yours are quite close to me.

LOL....oh my this looks to be a fun server...some people really do not know what they are getting into.

Sing sweet birdies Sing while the light lasts...the darkness will fall all too swiftly.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Seauton View Post
    SO many acknowledging multi-accounts
    You caught us! We're all cheaters! How else could any of us come close to fighting someone like you? We only cheat to level the playing field in defending ourselves from you.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    LOL....oh my this looks to be a fun server...some people really do not know what they are getting into.
    It certainly has a fair few aspects that look to be interesting.

Which is why I'm hanging around watching.

have been consulted on a variety of different matters

This explains a lot. The way H&S telegraphs there attacks is reminiscent of another server where Klutz was the off coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by Acronym View Post
    have been consulted on a variety of different matters

This explains a lot. The way H&S telegraphs there attacks is reminiscent of another server where Klutz was the off coordinator.
    I have no clue who H&S even are.

Holistic Squid
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Wow a 1 sentence rebuttal and you even ignored the obvious misuse of "there". Makes me wonder if you are just getting that slow or if you really have "no clue".

And some of yours are quite close to me.
    I can't find the giggle emote

I hope you, at least, will show me the courtesy of sending only same second attacks.

I can't find the giggle emote

I hope you, at least, will show me the courtesy of sending only same second attacks.
    Oh I'll do my best for you. I cannot find it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I have no clue who H&S even are.
    Wait, he is inferring that you are tied somehow with H&S.. Lmao, that's awesome..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Wait, he is inferring that you are tied somehow with H&S.. Lmao, that's awesome..
    So it would seem. I'm not really sure why when the evidence is all to the contrary.

Indeed, I think it was pretty much admitted somewhere by you and Wildfire that you were a temporary dual.. And of course, anyone with a brain can look up which alliance Wildfire is in.. Evidently he must be missing the part that resides just north of his medulla oblongata..
    Last edited by odinloki; 04-16-2015 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Indeed, I think it was pretty much admitted somewhere by you and Wildfire that you were a temporary dual.. And of course, anyone with a brain can look up which alliance Wildfire is in.. Evidently he must be missing the part that resides just north of his medulla oblongata..
    And the soft dangly collection of objects that would normally reside in his trousers - given the extremely early handholding.

I am going to call unfair piling on here. These guys are a group that play together and .us is not a regular environment for them. .us is not a regular environment. (preemptive fix).

In my opinion Richard's being a good sport (see above where I threaten him and he giggles) and by all accounts is playing a pretty great round of individual Travian. He's also trying to lead a team whose goal is to win a WW, and he's acting on the information that he has.

We a privy to Legion's reputation and he's not. On .us, we know what it takes to win a WW, or not to, or even stop anybody from doing so. We tend to hold out judgement of alliances we want to kill or ally until we see who grabs what artifacts. On a server like this we'll likely watch and see who holds on to them. Only then will we know if your guys came to play.

@Richard:
    Are we scared? Naw man, we didn't come here to win. I have gone to great lengths never to win at this game. Getting catted off the server is fine for us, but we will make it painful. Doesn't change our lack of plans.

I'm confused. You're on each corner of the map and I see logistical challenges. I'm sure you have a solution in mind.

Lastly I'm disappointed. I thought we had more in common.

@Richard:
    Are we scared? Naw man, we didn't come here to win. I have gone to great lengths never to win at this game. Getting catted off the server is fine for us, but we will make it painful. Doesn't change our lack of plans.

I'm confused. You're on each corner of the map and I see logistical challenges. I'm sure you have a solution in mind.

Lastly I'm disappointed. I thought we had more in common.
    I think there is a bit of confusion. I dont believe we will be helping with the WW directly, its just that their WW is the only one we wont be attacking. If it gets to 100, we win! If not.. well, im sure we would have had fun. I think in a lot of cases we will be able to help each other out.. we kind of meet up in the SE a bit there, so if you check the map we're a solid / across the map.

I'm also not so much a leader, as i am the most talketive of the group. A bunch of them i have to pull teeth to get a simple answer from them xD

I think there is a bit of confusion. I dont believe we will be helping with the WW directly, its just that their WW is the only one we wont be attacking. If it gets to 100, we win! If not.. well, im sure we would have had fun. I think in a lot of cases we will be able to help each other out.. we kind of meet up in the SE a bit there, so if you check the map we're a solid / across the map.

I'm also not so much a leader, as i am the most talketive of the group. A bunch of them i have to pull teeth to get a simple answer from them xD
    Well OK, maybe there's a decent presence in the SE but Legion is heavily camped at the SW WW.

So you are saying you won't push their WW or defend it, you will just not attack it and then take credit for the win?

I can see what's in it for Legion, build a WW and share credit with the alliance farthest away.

If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

Well OK, maybe there's a decent presence in the SE but Legion is heavily camped at the SW WW.

So you are saying you won't push their WW or defend it, you will just not attack it and then take credit for the win?

I can see what's in it for Legion, build a WW and share credit with the alliance farthest away.
    That's extremely simplified, and disregards the vast majority of the time spent on the server, working together on a daily basis in any way that is required.

But hey, who's to say we won't be defending and sending resources? You just have my contradictory comments to go by lol.

I think there is a bit of confusion. I dont believe we will be helping with the WW directly, its just that their WW is the only one we wont be attacking. If it gets to 100, we win!
    This is brilliant! I can now say I won almost every single server I played. I didn't actually attack them, so I won!
    You just became our next Luisssssssssss. You'll be famous in no time!

hmmmm i was thinking star wars were one of the interesting alliances but...

^^ According to our skype room title, "Star Trek is better"..

Quote Originally Posted by fosse View Post
    hmmmm i was thinking star wars were one of the interesting alliances but...
    Felt the same way.

Sadly Star Wars is confed with Legion who is confed with Legion2 and is friendly with AoS who are confed with AoD who are confed with WCII.

They're going to need more guys.

Indeed..

I would go with more girls personally. They're much better players.

Nobody likes a sausage fest...

Without the women on our account, we probably wouldn't bother.

See, guys'll forget this chat. They'll forget who attacked them a month ago. They shake hands, dust off and make friends. Everything's forgotten.

Women don't do that.

They remember months later the specifics of your attacks on them. It's much more reliable than the Archive feature. By the time that they deal with you they've been planning it for some time, and you will have no idea why they're doing it.
    Not tellin' me anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppet View Post
    I love sausage. Bratwurst chorizo all that stuff is delicious. A festival celebrating it sounds awesome. Of course there has to be beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Well you can call them

TAAoS

or you can call them

AoSTA

why you could even call them

Legionragnarokaosta

- but either way it's spelled HUGGLE.

Tell all about them hand holding chicken caca metas LOL.

Or we can save all the trouble and call you an idiot.

Clever is a secret huggle with Legion and Aos - then you can win a server without a fight.

Win the server? You started off wrong, but now you're not even on the same planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppet View Post
    I do!!! Especially after a long day of training troops. We're all drinking mead and sitting in a circle around the fire pit. Fun, fun, fun.