Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Indie Madness in May - A Game of Mafia (game thread)

Do we really want to be doing this?
    Live Life, Love Others.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dethy Analysis Helper

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Vote: Burn
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

"The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"

The Burn train is the way to go. That FTP train seems pretty suspicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

Eh I dunno either you or Burn could've taken out Mb on the first night. FTP are you and Carni mafia together?

Although there's nothing I can say to y'alls to convince you not to lynch me since the maff picked up stokem and since last round, I do think you should take me seriously when I say I think, unless JK messed up last night, that doog is a non-town aligned special role, or I was RB'd. One of the two.

Vote: FTP
    Reason: Post after KP is suspicious to me. Trying too hard to cover up?
    Last edited by Seba; 05-02-2015 at 09:53 PM.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Although there's nothing I can say to y'alls to convince you not to lynch me since the maff picked up stokem and since last round, I do think you should take me seriously when I say I think, unless JK messed up last night, that doog is a non-town aligned special role, or I was RB'd. One of the two.
    How does the KP give you any information on Doog? All it says is that mb was killed by the mafia.
    Live Life, Love Others.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

Dethy Analysis Helper

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    How does the KP give you any information on Doog? All it says is that mb was killed by the mafia.
    I'm guessing Burn used his special on Doog? And either it got RB'ed and is not on KP or it didn't go through?

FoS: FTP & cheddar
    Reason:
    I'm on a hunch and I think you and FTP might be playing for the same team. Probably mafia. FTP voted mb first night and he winds up dead after a NL looks fishy. It looks like you came out in FTP's defense after MK voted for FTP... There's not much else to go on at this point.
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

I'm not talking about what did or didn't show on the KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    I'm guessing Burn used his special on Doog? And either it got RB'ed and is not on KP or it didn't go through?

FoS: FTP & cheddar
    Reason:
    I'm on a hunch and I think you and FTP might be playing for the same team. Probably mafia. FTP voted mb first night and he winds up dead after a NL looks fishy. It looks like you came out in FTP's defense after MK voted for FTP... There's not much else to go on at this point.
    Except MK didn't vote for FTP, so there goes your entire argument.

Also, I've never been a fan of joke bandwagons that lead to actual lynches. We do need to lynch someone, but someone jokingly voting for someone and ending up getting the person lynched is not the best way to go about it.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

Except MK didn't vote for FTP, so there goes your entire argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Vote: FTP
    Reason:
    Shortest name.
    He did. Sure, everyone ended up voting NL. But why vote for MK after he votes for your buddy FTP? Hmmm

Oh, we're talking night one. I didn't think anyone took those type of votes on n1 seriously.

And my vote was just as joking as his. There was no intent by either of us to actually get someone lynched.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

Oh, we're talking night one. I didn't think anyone took those type of votes on n1 seriously.

And my vote was just as joking as his. There was no intent by either of us to actually get someone lynched.
    Sounds fair enough. Doesn't mean I get to be suspicious heh

So I'm gonna say we vote FTP then go from there.
    Vote FTP

Cutoff was a little over 2 hours ago. However, busy with family. I should get KP up within the next 2-3 hours though.

Tomorrow's cutoff will remain at the normal time unless these missing 4-5 hours are a problem for any of you. Please let me know if any of you will want KP-3 extended for an additional 24 hours.

KP-2:

A vote was removed from The Burninator.
    FTP was lynched and was the Warlock. He did not meet his win condition.

A Wolf has devoured The Burninator. His role will not be revealed.

Scarecrow was killed by the Mafia and was the Serial Killer. He did not meet his win condition.

Please PM me if I missed anything. I am sending out PM responses for specials now.

So time to start picking on the inactives!

Vote: Doog

I'm more suspicious of Carni or Valynor. Looking at the player list though nobody is really saying anything so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Why?

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    I'm more suspicious of Carni or Valynor. Looking at the player list though nobody is really saying anything so yeah.
    Weekends are a busy time for me. I should be more active here on in.

Burn was devoured which is intriguing. Wolf isn't a mafia role, but in order to guess Burns role would be either crazy lucky or basing it off his posts. I'm willing to bet the latter. If that's the case he was probably an investigatory role. Unless I'm mistaken, only mafia can remove a vote. Which sounds like mafia was trying to set him up. The mafia is also killing big name players like Stokem and SC. That actually makes me suspect doog. Most players dont do that.

Because of the nearly 5 hour delay for posting KP (I had warned at start of game it could be up to 2 hours, but 5 is a bit excessive), I will not be applying Rule 5 for the time from KP-2 cutoff until KP-3. Any specials received between 6pm last night and when I actually posted KP will be considered (I did get a few in that time), unless you change it today.

However, I have heard no objections to the shortened day. So today's cutoff will still be 6pm (with KP being posted hopefully 1-2 hours after that).

Vote: Seba

Reason: Have nothing to go on as of now. But Seba seems a bit too excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Why?
    He's been inactive. First round so dunno if he's usually like this but if he's not on much might as well lynch and see where we go from there. I got nothing on him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Burn was devoured which is intriguing. Wolf isn't a mafia role, but in order to guess Burns role would be either crazy lucky or basing it off his posts. I'm willing to bet the latter. If that's the case he was probably an investigatory role. Unless I'm mistaken, only mafia can remove a vote. Which sounds like mafia was trying to set him up. The mafia is also killing big name players like Stokem and SC. That actually makes me suspect doog. Most players dont do that.
    There's also the possibility that the wolf got crazy lucky and guessed that burn was mafia. We don't know his role, he might not have been set up he might've been saving himself. Unless of course you know his role wasn't mafia, but how would you know that unless you guessed it mr. Wolf? With it probably 7-3 (town/indie-mafia) or possibly even 8-2 if jk put lots of indies in, I think it's safe to lynch a wolf today.

Vote: Valy

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    There's also the possibility that the wolf got crazy lucky and guessed that burn was mafia. We don't know his role, he might not have been set up he might've been saving himself. Unless of course you know his role wasn't mafia, but how would you know that unless you guessed it mr. Wolf? With it probably 7-3 (town/indie-mafia) or possibly even 8-2 if jk put lots of indies in, I think it's safe to lynch a wolf today.

Vote: Valy
    I specifically said that that was an option. Its just less likely. You should have read my post better.
    Last edited by Valynor; 05-03-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Bleh sorry about that. I was on date night all day yesterday and missed KP. I'll keep rereading through the thread to determine who's most deserving of my response

Alright so we have four deaths, two of which actively affect the game, one passively (besides voting/participating), and one unknown.

Now then, things of note (or at least of relevance to me). Burn was devoured after fingering me (to be disucssed later). However, he was also hinting at knowing my role, hence most likely being schitzo/snitch (town cop is done).

Now then, Valynor is targetting me as well. . . need to re-read a bit not sure why he is yet.

Why kill off big name players? That removes the fun of the game. Everything is more fun when the game has heavy participation (something I've done less of). If I am Mafia/Kill Role (totally possible BTW , no one's asked for my role yet), then I would go after the least active players.

Also, from the best I can tell, Mafia kills whoever sends in the kill last. So either one Mafiaoso is rogue, or they are coordinating their targets (probably the latter).

It'd be interesting to play this round killing off fellow Mafia members when fingering them in open chat, easy way to divert suspicion.

That being said. . .

Vote Valynor

******* won't let me join a game and only has previous prejudices (many of them false, check my playing history).

Votes

Doog - 1
    Seba

Seba - 1
    Vinit

Valynor - 2
    Doog and Carny

Not Voting - 5
    Vpin
    Mod Gauss (who is this btw?)
    cheddar
    M-K
    Wildfire
    Valynor

Jason, may I suggest that we have 48 hour long KP due to low activity in game? That way more people have time to vote/etc.

KP in 2 hours
    Last edited by dooglash sontoosh; 05-03-2015 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    Votes

Doog - 1
    Seba

Seba - 1
    Vinit

Valynor - 2
    Doog and Carny

Not Voting - 5
    Vpin
    Mod Gauss (who is this btw?)
    cheddar
    M-K
    Wildfire
    Valynor

Jason, may I suggest that we have 48 hour long KP due to low activity in game? That way more people have time to vote/etc.

KP in 2 hours

I said I was starting to suspectyou, I didnt vote for you. I had almost nothing to go off of. That is in no way "targeting" you. Defensive much?
    Last edited by Valynor; 05-03-2015 at 10:00 PM.

I said I was starting to suspectyou, I didnt vote for you. I had almost nothing to go off of. That is in no way "targeting" you. Defensive much?
    Suspecting me is targeting .
    Not defensive at all, just need someone to lynch, and I chose you! Lucky duck...

It's been a busy weekend for me so i haven't been able to follow along with the thread

Might as well make it a 3 way tie.

Reason: Admitting that he's choosing to lynch Valy on a whim. I don't trust either of you, but that reasoning is asinine.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

Unvote:

Don't wanna die. Also Valynor and Cheddar are maf . Confirmed

Unvote:

If so, then vote for Valy

Except I'm not
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

Unvote:

You are really rusty if you think that.

PM Gotmilk with a picture of a walrus in a tutu for my true identity!
    Also
    Vote Mouse-Keyboard