Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Indie Madness in May - A Game of Mafia (game thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    Vote Mouse-Keyboard
    Any reason?
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Any reason?
    Just to see what he says. Really right now I have no idea who is mafia and am still trying to hear from everyone.

The country with the world's longest official name

Just to see what he says. Really right now I have no idea who is mafia and am still trying to hear from everyone.
    And I say that vpindian is less active than me, and would therefore be a better target for this vote.

Vote: vpin
    Reason:
    Has only posted twice, and there isn't much to go on (still).

O
    PM Gotmilk with a picture of a walrus in a tutu for my true identity!
    Also
    Vote Mouse-Keyboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    And I say that vpindian is less active than me, and would therefore be a better target for this vote.

Vote: vpin
    Reason:
    Has only posted twice, and there isn't much to go on (still).
    These are after cutoff and do not count. KP hopefully coming up shortly.

KP-3:

A coin toss caused Seba to be lynched and was found to be the Siren. Siren's win condition was not achieved.

A Wolf has guessed incorrectly and his identity is revealed by random.org (Valynor)
    Valynor was devoured by a Wolf and his identity is not revealed in this line.

That is all

So Valynor was a wolf and was consumed by another wolf? Cool, sorry I was MIA this weekend had last second travel plans but I'm back and ready to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Always lucky *shrug*.

Some things of note. No mafia kill tonight. Mafia is either leading a smart game or actually doesn't exist (which makes sense given the make up of the game).

Two. Valynor was the wolf. (And playing poorly, shouldn't have drawn as much attention to himself).

Three, with likely no mafia (but confirmed town), we need to determine the best way to win. Town can only win alongside the Indie roles of Baker and Survivor. (Let me know if I missed anything).

Clarification question jason. If there are no mafia (not that this is true just if this were the case), would an indie role completing their role reqs end the game? Or the game only ends once the town would be lynched/all indies lynched. (I won't take your answer as confirmation or denial of there being no Mafia if that helps you answer).

Now then, with that all said, anyone get any interesting info last night from send ins?

Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    Town can only win alongside the Indie roles of Baker and Survivor. (Let me know if I missed anything).
    Alien?

Town and Indie wins are defined and clarified in 'Basic Premise' - see link in OP.
    That should answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Town and Indie wins are defined and clarified in 'Basic Premise' - see link in OP.
    Why doesn't the alien win with town?

[haunt] because he has no passport [/haunt]
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    My b, missed it, thanks love.

So now town has to figure out how to move forward. However, town can't out themselves with the wolf out there alive. Anyone wanna go wolf hunting?

Doog, hold up a sec. I'm not seeing how you can think there isn't a mafia this round. For one, the rules clearly state there are three factions, so I'm going on the assumption that there is always mafia in this format.

Furthermore, the fact that a vote was removed from Burn means that at the very least the Accountant role is in play since there are no other roles that can remove a vote. So there must be at least one, if not two mafia in this game that are still alive.

So we do have to consider that there is mafia out there still. I think it's a win either way if we get the second wolf or a mafia member.

One other thing that I'm wondering about at the moment is whether Valy got the first wolf kill or if the other wolf has already achieved their wincon. I haven't played this before so I'm not sure if that would show up in the KP or not. Would the wolf keep targeting people if they've already won?
    Live Life, Love Others.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dethy Analysis Helper

Basically this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    [haunt] because he has no passport [/haunt]
    No, just a judgement I made when making the role list last year. If someone was probing your fellow Townies, don't you think he should die instead of being allowed to continue?
    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    My b, missed it, thanks love.

So now town has to figure out how to move forward. However, town can't out themselves with the wolf out there alive. Anyone wanna go wolf hunting?
    I hope you are not a guy. Or I'm a little weirded out.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    One other thing that I'm wondering about at the moment is whether Valy got the first wolf kill or if the other wolf has already achieved their wincon. I haven't played this before so I'm not sure if that would show up in the KP or not. Would the wolf keep targeting people if they've already won?
    I believe link says Indie wins are listed upon their death or at the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    Doog, hold up a sec. I'm not seeing how you can think there isn't a mafia this round. For one, the rules clearly state there are three factions, so I'm going on the assumption that there is always mafia in this format.

Furthermore, the fact that a vote was removed from Burn means that at the very least the Accountant role is in play since there are no other roles that can remove a vote. So there must be at least one, if not two mafia in this game that are still alive.

So we do have to consider that there is mafia out there still. I think it's a win either way if we get the second wolf or a mafia member.

Vote affecting specials happen before the wolf eats in order of roles. So it's possible burn was the only mafia as the accountant.

If Valy was the one who consumed Burn it means that Burn is probably town like Valy was hinting at before he got consumed. If the other wolf consumed burn, Valy is just as clueless as we are and Burn could possibly have been the only maf.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Or maybe the mafia targeted Valy but the wolf already killed him.

Vote: Seba

Reason: After I pointed out yesterday, he has been pretty quiet. So I'll go with this.

I will probably be off for the day after this so I thought I'd put my vote in.

I thought Seba got lynched

And by "I thought" I mean he's dead Jim, he's dead.

I thought Seba got lynched
    Maybe he's just trying to be very thorough

Gauss has voted past cut off twice now which is strange and I think it'd be his style to go after bigger players.
    Vote:Mod Gauss

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    Vote: Seba

Reason: After I pointed out yesterday, he has been pretty quiet. So I'll go with this.
    [haunt] the dead cannot speak... I'll remember this [/haunt]

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    Gauss has voted past cut off twice now which is strange and I think it'd be his style to go after bigger players.
    My inability to read stems from me trying to finish up my grad school project. You're super off base with this.

My inability to read stems from me trying to finish up my grad school project. You're super off base with this.
    This reply is way to reasonable and very off-character. Unless someone has better info seems like a good lynch.

This reply is way to reasonable and very off-character. Unless someone has better info seems like a good lynch.
    Except there's a wolf in play, so yeah let me just narrow the possible number of roles I am for you. Btw what big eyes you have there.............

Except there's a wolf in play, so yeah let me just narrow the possible number of roles I am for you. Btw what big eyes you have there.............
    All the better for seeing what your role is

All the better for seeing what your role is
    yeah that's my thought as well.
    Vote Wild

and bam it's in on time

Vote: Gauss
    Reason:
    Quoted post (mainly the first part)

EBWODP: And he voted for Wildfire as soon as he was accused

Vote: Vinit
    Reason: Voting for Seba even after Seba is dead.

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

EBWODP: And he voted for Wildfire as soon as he was accused
    I voted for him because he was trying to get me to role claim. Really though I'm not someone you want to lynch. Why you're joining wild is beyond me.

Vote: Wild

looks very wolfish.

Gauss has got to be Vinit's partner. Sink mafia first, then get the wolf tomorrow.

Unvote: Vinit

S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Gauss has got to be Vinit's partner. Sink mafia first, then get the wolf tomorrow.

Unvote: Vinit
    Are you ******* kidding me?

I'm not wolf, far from it. And damn these early KPs are brutal

Also I was MIA over the weekend when there were wolf kills. I'm not the kind to lurk. If I was around and searching for a person to devour I would be posting too and aggressive. Sad to say I'm really just jumping back into the game but it does back my case for why I would not be the wolf.

And I'm not mafia, but hey let's keep trying to Lynch me when I've been trying to start discussion the whole round.

And I'm not mafia, but hey let's keep trying to Lynch me when I've been trying to start discussion the whole round.
    I stick by my read on you that you're not playing like your normal self. Sorry that being active got you killed lol that does suck.

Man your reading sucks then. Funny while you were gone mafia didn't do anything....

KP-4:

After counting the votes, Wildfire8 wa lynched and was found to be the Mayor.

The Mafia have killed cheddar, who was a Wolf.