Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S4 Round 7 Celebration

Default S4 Round 7 Celebration

Posting for a friend:

It seems we are missing a celebration thread for this one (also all previous posts are so very lame).
    Yes, we were offered twice a celebration video... but it seems it is not gonna happen, so instead...

WE ARE CELEBRATING THIS SERVER WITH ANY KIND Of art expression (sorry for the caps). Everyone is welcome to join; except forum moderators (unless they are very sexy). Forum trolls will be provided with .

.................................................. ............................
    ......................WMS.........

.............................................. TM R *
    Last edited by Seba; 05-02-2015 at 09:54 PM.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

PD: for upcomming servers, could you please pick shorter names.
    Last edited by Drystan; 05-06-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Farmhand

Laura from the SoulStealer30 account here. Just wanted to thank everyone for their hard work, great job team! Also shout out to the other alliances, for making it an... interesting round! There's lots I could say but I'll just say that things certainly did not go as I expected during this round, and I wish some things had gone differently. Still, there were a lot of fun times to be had!

BRIG had a lot of setbacks, but we still managed to come together with WMS in the end and with help we pulled this off. If the timing had been just a few hours different, then the server would likely have dragged on a lot longer. Special mention to Big Bang, I was very impressed by how well they did with so few players. And it was a pleasure working most of the round with the TARDs, hopefully another time we can wreak some real havoc.

Hope you are all enjoying a well deserved break, or having fun on other servers... I am thinking after us1 ends I will take a bit of time off from the game, been a lot of years of non-stop travian. I'm sure hubby will appreciate the extra time! :P

Who are you people? Anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post

Farmhand

posting for the sake of posting?

Special people who I like...so be nice or I won't let you into the lounge anymore.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

No one Blazin, no one. They think they won this server so now they patting themselves on the backs

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    No one Blazin, no one. They think they won this server so now they patting themselves on the backs

change Tea Party to Tards and this is right! *LOL*pigeon1.jpg

Surprised to see some life here. Happy to see it. But surprised. Had not checked in a while.

They are people. Good people.

Quote Originally Posted by KittenKat View Post
    posting for the sake of posting?
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Special people who I like...so be nice or I won't let you into the lounge anymore.
    He has been threatened before. It doesn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfSpayeds View Post
    change Tea Party to Tards and this is right! *LOL*pigeon1.jpg
    Sadly, you are close but not completely correct. I will strut all across the board and leave little 'love puddles'. However, I (or we) are most certainly not pigeons. Pigeons have no flare, no style, no panache, no bravado... I (we) do. We have flare, style, panache and bravado in 'Spayeds' (<--- See what I did there? 'spades' Get it? Yes? Good). The point being the picture is a little further away than just the tea party comparison. Peacocks. Flamingos even. They have flare, style, panache and bravado. Pigeons do not.

So change the tea party to Funtards and the pigeon to a Flamingo and you might have something there. So please try again. Also, the comparison was used before. Round 6 I believe... I do not recall who however...
    Last edited by Silence; 05-16-2015 at 01:22 AM.
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.
    Guest appearances made on S2, S3X, S5X and S7 over the years.
    [3:21:31 PM] Mondrian: one thing that is funny
    [3:21:50 PM] Mondrian: you and kage did more damage to us than ALL of GNA
    [12/4/2011 9:36:26 AM] Mondrian: silence was the mastermind there

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    ...Sadly, you are close but not completely correct. I will strut all across the board and leave little 'love puddles'. However, I (or we) are most certainly not pigeons. Pigeons have no flare, no style, no panache, no bravado... I (we) do. We have flare, style, panache and bravado in 'Spayeds' (<--- See what I did there? 'spades' Get it? Yes? Good). The point being the picture is a little further away than just the tea party comparison. Peacocks. Flamingos even. They have flare, style, panache and bravado. Pigeons do not.

So change the tea party to Funtards and the pigeon to a Flamingo and you might have something there. So please try again. Also, the comparison was used before. Round 6 I believe... I do not recall who however...
    I am almost sure that this counts as art. But just to be sure; could someone throw a Flamingo drawing?
    Last edited by Drystan; 05-17-2015 at 01:07 PM.

So... No one really explained to me who they were. Type slow, I don't read very fast. There's a lounge?
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

So... No one really explained to me who they were. Type slow, I don't read very fast. There's a lounge?
    We here BRIG player- we no lounge but many - pick as many as you want and stay forever

I will let the guy with 11 posts to entice me into staying with cyber cookies.

More anyone? Dont be shy, we got plenty

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_
    Last edited by Drystan; 05-31-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Maybe the rest of BRIG will return for the next round.... Maybe...

Who's coming back for US4? If I can find a decent dual, I'm game. Drop me a PM if interested.

I played the first 2 or 3 rounds here, old timers will probably remember me.
    a.k.a. Manther

S4: S4r3- Jazzy Jeff *deleted* DED (S4r2 -Teezy WP)
    S2: (S2r2 - Irishhawk) S3r3 - d0b
    usX:
    History of us4
    Glip be pimpin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I think PEWBA gets the bronze medal, RC gets the silver and Ded got the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Maybe the rest of BRIG will return for the next round.... Maybe... confiscated
    Hey, no outside food... now take a

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Who's coming back for US4? If I can find a decent dual, I'm game. Drop me a PM if interested.

Mommy?

I remember.
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.

I remember.
    Good or bad?

Good or bad?
    Terrible.

I was with AoM turned HOOF r1, r2 I was Teezy with BLAH after he deleted GSS. Round 3 I deleted as I didn't have time to play.
    a.k.a. Manther

usX:
    History of us4
    Glip be pimpin'

I was with AoM turned HOOF r1, r2 I was Teezy with BLAH after he deleted GSS. Round 3 I deleted as I didn't have time to play.
    AoM... LMAO. A name I have not heard in a long time. HOOF was so good. Then they went and created HOOF2. That was a travesty. HOOF was still great. But HOOF2 was, well, not. AoM had the two wings. I remember those days well. So long ago and so much fun.

AoM... LMAO. A name I have not heard in a long time. HOOF was so good. Then they went and created HOOF2. That was a travesty. HOOF was still great. But HOOF2 was, well, not. AoM had the two wings. I remember those days well. So long ago and so much fun.
    Great times, I had a ton of screenshots of the forums and round that I only very recently lost from a bad hard drive. That was quite likely my most fun server amplified by the forum shenanigans.
    a.k.a. Manther

usX:
    History of us4
    Glip be pimpin'

What quad are the funtards spawning in? I've heard about these guys for a while, but never played with them.

Same one those lunatics always spawn in. They come here with their stupid little games, lowering property values, humping sheep and what not. I for one, am not amused.

SW it is then

Good guess... but no, SW is for dirty simmers.

They were in the SW a few years ago. Either you're mistaken or lying

If you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by elrobertlee View Post
    They were in the SW a few years ago. Either you're mistaken or lying
    We have never been in the SW as Funtards. I was there with Veekay 8 years ago in round 1. But the SE is our home and has been since before Mondrian named us.

Coincidentally, he spawned right next to my account.

I only go back as far as KoolKat, in a rc wing,.win got stolen at the end lmao. But yeah,.that's as far back as I go. Not way back but hey.

Coincidentally, he spawned right next to my account.
    Funny story..
    I got a ton of people hitting me up on day one for invites, and I was being snide with most of them because I like to giggle.. This one in particular, you may get a good chuckle from.. (Keep in mind my account is in the N/W)

Can I have an invite to complete the quest?

Sorry, wrong quad.. Travian won't let me break the rules like that..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Funny story..
    I got a ton of people hitting me up on day one for invites, and I was being snide with most of them because I like to giggle.. This one in particular, you may get a good chuckle from.. (Keep in mind my account is in the N/W)

Can I have an invite to complete the quest?

Sorry, wrong quad.. Travian won't let me break the rules like that..
    This one was my personal favorite

Leeroy Jenkins wrote:

First time, or repeat ??

I came from italy, i'm offender
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Leeroy Jenkins wrote:

First time, or repeat ??

Thats amazing. Why does nobody ask me for invites?
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Because you suck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Leeroy Jenkins wrote:

First time, or repeat ??

Hahahaha, yeah, I giggled when writing that one too, he totally left the door open for that punch line.. Jarwa, you really should not let me answer the igm's, I will piss everyone off.. lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Hahahaha, yeah, I giggled when writing that one too, he totally left the door open for that punch line.. Jarwa, you really should not let me answer the igm's, I will piss everyone off.. lol
    I'm over here behaving... And you get to have all the fun... You know what, we're both gonna have some fun from now on.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

My favorite:

Please submit your resume with 3 references for consideration.

I build big hammers.

I have a number of people who are good at that. What makes you special?

I build hammers.

You have yet to tell me why I would want you?

I can take a 150 in your quad.

Well you are obviously a lunatic, which qualifies, however you are in the wrong neighborhood.

Why should I join you? What are you intentions for the server?

Why would I be recruiting you?

Are you recruiting me?

No one mails me.