Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "What's Up, Dog?" ~ Kabbie's Doghouse Mafia (Co-Hosted by Burn)

Rok****head is the mafia here not me.

Vote: Rokchick

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    I've been saying you haven't been town the entire game, the only thing that's changed is now the most suspicious person is going after the person usually stirring up discussion. Unless you have some sort of defense (which I dunno stating any of the 3 or 4 nights you've been on the chopping block would've been good) all I see is a mafia person going after town.
    Oh ffs, what defense do I have? I have done nothing suspicious except talk as well. But I can not be one of the mafia roles. If it wasn't LYLO it would be an easy game easy. Just kill conundrum and you'll see I'm right. He's already pretty much admitted he's mafia. The rest of you NEED TO VOTE FOR CONUNDRUM. NOW. Or town loses tonight.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Oh ffs, what defense do I have? I have done nothing suspicious except talk as well. But I can not be one of the mafia roles. If it wasn't LYLO it would be an easy game easy. Just kill conundrum and you'll see I'm right. He's already pretty much admitted he's mafia. The rest of you NEED TO VOTE FOR CONUNDRUM. NOW. Or town loses tonight.
    I have not admitted I'm mafia at all?

"Just kill conundrum and you'll see I'm right" More like they'll see the game is over and it'll be too late. You can't really pull the trust me card on this one.

I'm not mafia and your homophobic taunts will get you nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Oh I don't know, you could try to find a way to convince people you're town by using logic or role claiming.

KPSOMENUMBER: Return of TB

After a short leave of absence from KP writing...**

After a series of unfortunate events, Rokchick was determined to be a member of the VFD, or voluntarily flopping dogs society, and was thusly and thusfore obviously trying to steal the inheritance of the Baudelaire orphans. The tricksy Count Rokchick was then apprehended, and summarily punched in the face several times by an angry seagull before being smothered to death by a swarm of marauding but nevertheless fuzzy monarch butterflies.

Rokchick was lynched and was The Muzzler.

But upon the death of Count Rokchick, it is revealed that her original role was The mailman, and our dear friend Mr. Drum is revealed to have been the REAL count Rokchick. Which is to say, the mafia team once again has its muzzler.

mbstokem was killed (again) and his role is not revealed. I feel like some tribute must be due to Montana; he has died the greatest number of times in the smallest number of games ever recorded in Travian mafia history. I know this fact because I looked it up.+

mbstokem was killed and his role was hidden via MAGIC

** TB was variously attacked by wolves, bats, and all manner of other Transylvanian creatures. Like certain sweet transvestites. From transylvania-uh-uh. **
    ++ When I say I "looked it up," I mean something along the lines of, "I made this fact up based on nothing but my own personal prejudices." Thus spaketh Arkvoodle. ++

PS: Long Beach Island is beautiful right now, but more importantly, it's empty of tourists. As a well-known people-disliker, this makes me quite enamored with the beach. And at this point, most people would drop off their "sorry for the late KP." However instead, I'm just going to go with "I hope that opening up this bottle of blueberry wine isn't a bad idea."

The cats win by numbers overwhelming.
    Catty team:
    vpin -- godfather
    Mod Gauss -- tranquilizer
    Conun -- muzzler.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 05-21-2015 at 06:13 PM.

Good job Rox, you convinced everyone!

Vote Scarecrow
    Reason Admitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Also, i don't like Mafia's tactics. Openly vote to lynch me as "suspected mafia," then kill stokem to look like I'm protected meat. And they knew stokes was town.

So they're trying to ostracize me to town, get me lynched and kill another town tonight. Going for a twofer. Or am I reading too far into their motivations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Burn again."
    Them Destroy All Humans and Rocky Horror references though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Good job Rox, you convinced everyone!

Vote Scarecrow
    Reason Admitted.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

/haunt
    I thought I might be able to work this one to be last stander..
    /end haunt
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Them Destroy All Humans and Rocky Horror references though.
    Don't care about the Series of Unfortunate Events references?

I am impressed someone got the Destroy All Humans reference though ^^

EBWOP: I got the mechanic wrong last night;

The mafia wins. KP will be edited to reflect this. I hope y'alls enjoyed my KP writing ^^

saved for artwork
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison