Thread: Congrats SIO

Default Congrats SIO

Congratulations SIO....well done.

flower
    aka flowerpower
    The Morrigan
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Guest User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation
    Unconfirmed E-mail

So you agree then

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Please take your bad trolling somewhere else. And please, come back next server, I'll personally make sure to take care of you.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Thank you Flossie. We were sweating that last bit, but the performance of my little group of lunatics was nothing short of amazing.

Thanks for a good round TMH. It was fun and you kept it from getting too slow and boring.

Better than Spice winning.
    US5r2: daveyd84
    US4r3:
    US1r7: Renegade
    US3r7: MacGruber

Guest User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation
    Unconfirmed E-mail

Hey Seba just calm down losing isn't then end of the world.

Trust me you were one of the reasons that TMH lost

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Please take your bad trolling somewhere else. And please, come back next server, I'll personally make sure to take care of you.
    I'll hold your hat.

So now can we find out who ItsmeQ is?

@theone.....this thread is to congratulate SIO on their win. Keep your nastiness out of here.

SIO did a good job and they were fine opponents, they deserve a nice clean congratularoy thread.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Unconfirmed E-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    @theone.....this thread is to congratulate SIO on their win. Keep your nastiness out of here.

SIO did a good job and they were fine opponents, they deserve a nice clean congratularoy thread.

Calm down .............

Congrats SIO

Unconfirmed E-mail

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    LOL I wish you can find out

Props to everyone! I am actually amazed that this server didn't end up with a huggle fest going on. TCB had a small group of folks who kept trying even when things were looking bad for them, I salute that attitude. TMH has wreaked havoc around the map, smashing caps while we huddled in the WW, with the fantastic ops they've run most of the round. SPICE... I don't even know what to say. We've had a little back and forth with them here and there, but they just really didn't seem to perform that well. Maybe they were busy attacking TMH...

The folks of the asylum over at SIO? Above and beyond. Whether it was artie grabs, helping a neighbor out that got smashed by an offensive, or stacking and stocking the WW, this is the best group I've played with on US1. You all deserve the win! Congratulations!

Probably.

Reveal yourself... Or just IGM me and tell no one else, either works for me

Reveal yourself... Or just IGM me and tell no one else, either works for me
    Anybody care to make guesses? I tried to drop some hints, but not sure how easy it'd be to pick me out. Not really an eye-catching account.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    Anybody care to make guesses? I tried to drop some hints, but not sure how easy it'd be to pick me out. Not really an eye-catching account.
    Considering how. often i took blame for what u said and at least one of your olus reps is mine...GIVE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino5 View Post
    Considering how. often i took blame for what u said and at least one of your olus reps is mine...GIVE!!!
    Ugh fine y'all are no fun.

I am the great Doctore! Grovel before my <10k pop (that was not easy).

Ugh fine y'all are no fun.

I am the great Doctore! Grovel before my <10k pop (that was not easy).
    Hi. Nice to get to know you.

I am the great Doctore!
    Ahh ya farm

I just got a look at your defense in the WW.....that was one lovely stack. Well done, well done.

I just got a look at your defense in the WW.....that was one lovely stack. Well done, well done.
    What did we have?

Thanks SIO,

You guys let me tag along for the ride and I enjoyed it. I was mostly here to watch S1 but as I watched the team things really came together and that was a fun team to be a part of.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

What did we have?
    Too damn much!

Another crap US server comes to an end. Good job SIO, you win the crap sandwich award.

I hate end-game, but that was seriously the biggest joke of an endgame I have ever seen. Kudos to SIO to sending some hammers over to knock down wonders early on. At least your troops saw some action. There is no greater travesty in this game than offense with a pulse come lvl 100.

My hat is off to TMH leadership for keeping our troops active at least while I've been around (last 2/3 of the server). It was a pleasure playing again with some of you, and meeting the new folks.

Cheers,

Zen
    s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz

Congrats to every person who stuck it out and made it to the end of this server! It was a sad showing by the end honestly. Spice and TCB both did well.

TMH you made this server interesting and nerve wracking. You smashed my cap not once but twice and I couldn't imagine this round being exciting without you.

To my brothers and sisters in SIO, well done and congrats. We made it.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Too damn much!
    The amazing part to me was the complete lack of nonstop calls for res to build or wheat to feed. Every time I asked, I was told grainery is over 90% full. I've never seen a group step up to the plate the way this one did.

Yeah, 1/2 wheat at the wonder and trade routes meant that we didn't have a single starvation event from lvl 0-100, it was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by b4dm0therf View Post
    Another crap US server comes to an end. Good job SIO, you win the crap sandwich award.
    More lube with that splat!

Thank you, Flossie.