Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 85

Thread: Wildfire's Game of Mafia

  1. #41

    Default

    Flossie admitted on the phone she was playing mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  2. #42
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Well it's time to tip my psychoanalytic hand.

    I'm 97% sure from his posts that John is mafia. As a "tyvm for not lynching me N1 broskis," I'd encourage everyone to follow this vote. If I'm wrong you can kill me ded next lynch.

    In all seriousness though, Sappy is mafia, so please vote for him. If you want to discuss this with me, you can; I'll back it up with analysis. There will be no excuse for not voting Sappy tonight.

    Vote: Sapient
    Reason: Is mafia. (Thanks for playing bro.)

  3. #43

    Default

    Somehow, Burn is signalling he has an important role. I would have voted for him, but something tells me I should not.

    Vote: Sapient

    Reason: I am off to bed and this is the last time I am here before KP so I have to put in a vote, and Burn's claim look's promising.

  4. #44
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    Burn's claim
    I'm 97% sure Sappy is mafia, and 99% sure you didn't read my post >.>

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I'm 97% sure Sappy is mafia, and 99% sure you didn't read my post >.>
    Did I miss something?

  6. #46


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yeah, what do you mean JK? I read it that the mayor added a vote to Seba. But it's first night and neither could have any real reason to pick him yet. There's no lawyer listed and the only way the drunk could do it would be to try to add one to NL.

    I took a vote off Burn, but that was to make it go to a ballot (before another NL got added...). If Burn turns out to be mafia I might look dumb, but otherwise, I can't see how it makes me look bad.

    If it was the drunk, they will know it now, so BE CAREFUL. And the mayor would know they're not the drunk if they did it.

    Wait. It could be the Don too, couldn't it? Taking one from NL. Which would make Burn more likely to be town because that would mean they didn't care if Burn or Seba got lynched.
    You actually had me second-guessing what I posted. When you said "there is no lawyer", I thought "right, it's accountant that messes with votes for Mafia", but now that I have double-checked, and as you mentioned at the end of your post, the Don (who is described as Godfather and Lawyer, but the lawyer doesn't RB, he subtracts a vote).

    So I don't feel there's much to explain from my last post. Someone obviously messed with the votes, and maybe more than 1 person. I'm inclined to believe the Drunk (Conun) didn't submit a special yesterday due to the late vote, but I could be wrong.

    Mayor (if in play) may have added a vote to Seba to try to confirm whether they were actually Mayor or Drunk. Don/Lawyer may have removed a vote from No Lynch. Maybe both. Someone wanted Seba dead, and Mafia may have been involved. Assuming so, removing a vote from Burn would keep him safe, but removing a vote from NL and leaving Burn up for a tie indicates he is probably not Mafia.

    And so, with Burn's 97% confidence, and the fact that he looks practically conf-Town to me...
    vote: Sap

  7. #47

    Default

    Sorry for messing up the lawyer and accountant standard method of naming.
    The role still acts as described.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  8. #48

    Default

    Based on the multiple analysis's above, burn's probably clear. So I'll follow his lead.

    Vote: Sapient
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Well it's time to tip my psychoanalytic hand.

    I'm 97% sure from his posts that John is mafia. As a "tyvm for not lynching me N1 broskis," I'd encourage everyone to follow this vote. If I'm wrong you can kill me ded next lynch.

    In all seriousness though, Sappy is mafia, so please vote for him. If you want to discuss this with me, you can; I'll back it up with analysis. There will be no excuse for not voting Sappy tonight.

    Vote: Sapient
    Reason: Is mafia. (Thanks for playing bro.)
    Is this because I voted for you or because I accused Flossie and you don't like that? I'm 98% sure you're making stuff up.

    Vote: Burn
    Reason : Suspicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  10. #50

    Default

    Vote: Sapient

    Burn makes a convincing argument and if he's wrong we can just vote him out for misleading everyone.

  11. #51

    Default

    He never supplied any argument...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  12. #52
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Well Burn could be right. I can't see it just from saps posts so likely something else involved. If Burn is wrong, he's probably lynched tomorrow anyway.

    Vote: Sap
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  13. #53

    Default

    You guys all suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  14. #54

    Default

    Sorry I'm a little late with the KP.
    Sapient was lynched and was the Made Man
    Burninator was killed and was the rookie cop an unemployed townie will be assigned to this position.
    FTP must PM me or post before the next KP or he will be auto-killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  15. #55
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    He never supplied any argument...
    [HAUNT]No one has asked for one. Which is actually good, since I 0% felt like actually having to make it.

    Sorry I had to catch you though John

    Next time you roll mafia you should go back to the last thread you were town in, and copy your post style so people don't catch you

    And ok, doctor, seriously? What the hell. Why were you not protecting me... L2Mafia[/HAUNT]

  16. #56

    Default

    Honestly, I think we were short changed, the OP makes it look like Mafia gets two kills per night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  17. #57

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Okay, night one mafia saw the opportunity to get a freebie by getting a town lynched. Rokchick changed her vote so this would happen.

    Vote: Rokchick
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  18. #58
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Okay, night one mafia saw the opportunity to get a freebie by getting a town lynched. Rokchick changed her vote so this would happen.

    Vote: Rokchick
    What is with you and your obsession this round? What difference would it have made if I didn't change my vote N1? Burn might have just gone one night earlier. They were both town.

    Vote: Flossie

    PS. how did Burn know Sap was mafia if he was getting the wrong reading?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  19. #59

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG.. Why do you peeps follow me on night 1? Any other day and it would be a reasonable thing to do. Lets at east get a tie going.

    Unvote:
    Vote Seba
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    But if the doctor and schitzo both kill someone, it just shortens the game by 1?

    Where's Jason when he's needed? Burns logic sounds like I've heard the geeks say before in most rounds. But it should be left to random methinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yeah, what do you mean JK? I read it that the mayor added a vote to Seba. But it's first night and neither could have any real reason to pick him yet. There's no lawyer listed and the only way the drunk could do it would be to try to add one to NL.

    I took a vote off Burn, but that was to make it go to a ballot (before another NL got added...). If Burn turns out to be mafia I might look dumb, but otherwise, I can't see how it makes me look bad.

    If it was the drunk, they will know it now, so BE CAREFUL. And the mayor would know they're not the drunk if they did it.

    Wait. It could be the Don too, couldn't it? Taking one from NL. Which would make Burn more likely to be town because that would mean they didn't care if Burn or Seba got lynched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    What is with you and your obsession this round? What difference would it have made if I didn't change my vote N1? Burn might have just gone one night earlier. They were both town.

    Vote: Flossie

    PS. how did Burn know Sap was mafia if he was getting the wrong reading?
    Just read your own posts. You said you wanted it to go random...how did you know your vote would make it go random? Switching from Burn to Seba when NL had three votes, would not have made it go random....unless you knew something....special.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  20. #60

    Default

    I am pretty sue the other mafia waited till the end so that he could have a chance to vote for someone else instead of one of their own. So most probably Flossie or Rok.

    At this point, Rok's allegiance seems more fishy.

    Vote:
    Rokchick

    FoS: Flossie

  21. #61
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Just read your own posts. You said you wanted it to go random...how did you know your vote would make it go random? Switching from Burn to Seba when NL had three votes, would not have made it go random....unless you knew something....special.
    At the time it was definitely Burn (which I started) being lynched. He had 3, NL had 2 and Seba had 1. By changing my vote to Seba it was 2 each to Seba, Burn and NL. So Random.org got to pick. Or so I thought. The third vote on NL came after I changed. And I didn't even see it until much later either. I was busy typing my next post.

    Check my timezone vinit. I voted at 9AM my time. That was when I got to my screen this morning. Early for me, not late! So I'll stick with Flossie. You could be right.

    But JK is too quiet.
    FoS JK
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  22. #62

    Default

    I'll buy that.

    Unvote: Vote : Flossie

  23. #63

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Dumb move Vinit....I am just an unemployed townie.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  24. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Dumb move Vinit....I am just an unemployed townie.
    No Role-claiming please
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  25. #65
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Dumb move Vinit....I am just an unemployed townie.
    I'm very tempted to believe this TBH. But that is based on the likelihood that JK, Vp, Carni or FTP are good candidates because of their silence! Well FTP seems to be awol, but JK and Carni are uncharacteristically quiet.

    I could switch if anyone has anything to point to any of those. Otherwise, Flossie you need to have something real to say or it just looks like you are targeting me for nefarious reasons.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  26. #66

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    No, you made a deliberate move to make sure a townie got lynched, why would I change now.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  27. #67

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Also you posted your vote change then one of the V's (I will check which) voted no lynch, then you posted again asking the V guy something.....something tells me you knew the NL vote would be subtracted....you didn't say word boo about the V guy upsetting the make the vote go random cart.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  28. #68

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG.. Why do you peeps follow me on night 1? Any other day and it would be a reasonable thing to do. Lets at east get a tie going.

    Unvote:
    Vote Seba
    5:50 pm PDT
    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    Vote: No Lynch

    Burn's logic makes sense but thats assuming the doctor and schitzo don't save/roleblock anyone. I'll put a little bit of trust in them.
    5:54 pm PDT
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    But if the doctor and schitzo both kill someone, it just shortens the game by 1?

    Where's Jason when he's needed? Burns logic sounds like I've heard the geeks say before in most rounds. But it should be left to random methinks.
    6:01 pm PDT

    I find it illuminating that you so strongly wanted random lynch, but when vpin votes NL and upsets the 2/2/2 tie.....you say nothing. You comment on vpin's post, but not about upsetting the tie....at the very end you even reiterate that the lynch should be random. Vpin just untied it....and you knew it, but you also knew it didn't matter.

    If Rokchick is not the GF strong FOS: vpin
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  29. #69


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Now I wish I had targeted Burn last night. I thought Mafia might be too scared to hit him. Well, I know what I'm doing tonight.

    And I do feel like Rok is the most likely right now. But really, it could be just about anyone.

    Vote: Rok
    If I'm still around tomorrow I will try to parse out a little better as to what is going on. Sorry, haven't been around much this round yet.

  30. #70
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    5:50 pm PDT

    5:54 pm PDT

    6:01 pm PDT

    I find it illuminating that you so strongly wanted random lynch, but when vpin votes NL and upsets the 2/2/2 tie.....you say nothing. You comment on vpin's post, but not about upsetting the tie....at the very end you even reiterate that the lynch should be random. Vpin just untied it....and you knew it, but you also knew it didn't matter.

    If Rokchick is not the GF strong FOS: vpin
    Trying hard Floss, but I have already answered all of them. The reason I didn't respond to vp posting NL was that I didn't see it making much difference. Stopping a NL was Burns call, I was just trying to stop someone getting lynched on N1 from my initial random vote! Even if it was Burn....
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  31. #71
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    And by someone, I meant someone specific. I am good with a tie. That gives less chance that mafia are swinging it. And if they do, it's more obvious.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  32. #72

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Twit! The way to do that would have been to vote nl....but you didnt....ach well it is after KP time.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  33. #73

    Default

    Hey you guys sorry went to the movies! KP coming ASAP
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  34. #74

    Default

    Flossie was lynched and was an unemployed townie
    Rokchick was killed but was saved by the doctor

    Edit: My apologies the doctor did not get the save in on time.
    Rokchick was killed and was The Don

    Nice job Busdriver, if doctor's save had been in on time... lol you guys would have been so confused.
    Really wanted to let it slide but that would have been unfair.

    Great Game! Thanks everyone for playing and hope you had fun.

    Player list: (cause I know someone will ask)
    Rok – The Don
    Seba - unemployed
    Vinit – rookie cop x2
    Burn – rookie cop
    Vpindian - Doctor
    Carni – Bus Driver
    JK - Schizo
    FTP – Town Drunk x2
    Flossie - unemployed
    Sap – Made man
    Conun – Town Drunk

    to be clear x2 means they started unemployed and were then hired making them the second player to play with the role
    Last edited by Wildfire8; 06-04-2015 at 06:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  35. #75

    Default

    This will probably be the only time that because i forgot about mafia we won lol, Even though i did try to save J_K last night but i'm assuming Carni must have switched J_K and Rok last night?

    Also, I did try to save Burn on N2 but i think i was role-blocked and it didn't show up in the KP.

  36. #76
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    This will probably be the only time that because i forgot about mafia we won lol, Even though i did try to save J_K last night but i'm assuming Carni must have switched J_K and Rok last night?

    Also, I did try to save Burn on N2 but i think i was role-blocked and it didn't show up in the KP.
    Sheesh we nearly got another night. If you had got in on time... LOL. I didn't think we had much chance with only 2 of us, and then Sap going so quickly, but with the roles so messy, we MIGHT have, maybe...
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  37. #77

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    My obsession was warranted. Rokchick you have tells.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  38. #78
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    My obsession was warranted. Rokchick you have tells.
    My biggest tell used to be being quiet. It wasn't that one this time.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  39. #79


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    This will probably be the only time that because i forgot about mafia we won lol, Even though i did try to save J_K last night but i'm assuming Carni must have switched J_K and Rok last night?

    Also, I did try to save Burn on N2 but i think i was role-blocked and it didn't show up in the KP.
    I am surprised you tried to save me. I had soft-claimed Doctor (which was you), to try to draw Mafia. I missed all of day-1, then ended up with a Save day-2 (I wanted to target Burn since I figured Mafia might hit him, but at 25% chance only of saving, I figured it wasn't worth the risk).

    Also, thanks Bus Driver. You won us the game!

  40. #80

    Default

    yup i figured you were soft-claiming doctor in an attempt to draw out the mafia so you seemed like the best candidate. If they didn't go after you that night i was going to be highly suspicious of you the following night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •