View Poll Results: Is NX the worst alliance on S3?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they are weak and lack leadership!

14 43.75%
  • No, KT is much much worse and are dirty smelly simmers.

10 31.25%
  • Downtrodden's mom

8 25.00%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 06/03/2015: Is NX the worst alliance on S3?

Default WBT 06/03/2015: Is NX the worst alliance on S3?

Weekly Bane Topic June 3rd 2015
    Is NX the worst alliance on S3?

You know I've been inside NX watching their progress for a while now and I have to say... I am not impressed. Not impressed at all.

• Leadership is getting farmed. LEADERSHIP.

• They have huggled literally half the server.

• Despite huggling half the server they encourage their members to build 2-3 crannies.

• A look at membership reveals a troubling number of 7c caps or 25% 15Cs

In ten servers I've never been farmed. In ten servers I've never built a cranny. On this server leadership is so distracted by being farmed that they ignore their members, don't offer coaching and encourage everyone to build 2 to 3 crannies? Really?! What are they so scared of? Do they have so little faith in their members that they will literally take any one? Are the leaders only leaders to fulfill their own egos? Are they the worst alliance on S3? Cast your answer and lets find out.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 06-04-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Yes and no, the NO being that they provide the rest of us with the BEST entertainment value... Rarely have I laughed so much, at their antics.

I voted his mom. And here's why:

You phrased this as an 'or' question. I have experience with one side only, so I cannot compare them to a leadership team that I have never met.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

How remarkably... diplomatic... of you. I'm not bound by such concerns. I think we should rename NX Noobs eXtrodinaire.

wanted to vote downtroddens mom for the lulz. i like loling. but i dont know dt's mother...

i had to resort to kt is worse !
    Mashadar S8 (Prat anvil)
    Aenjiine S2 (The my little Pony Hammer Tour)
    Lanfear S5
    officially retired
    About raf

This poll is invalid. No "Betty White" option.
    That being said I agree, this is probably the worst meta I've seen. Beats Fusion from last s4 which I thought would be hard to accomplish. But, its also entertaining.
    I heard rumors that certain nx leader splatted nicely last night.....

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    • A look at membership reveals a troubling number of 7c caps or 25% 15Cs
    I think this part hits the nail on the head, the quality of player or account is going to be determined by the capital and how well they are going to be able to run hammer(s) out of surrounding villages being fed by their capitals. I'm sure I don't need to tell you fellow forum users how to play the game but in my opinion, the fact they are unable to secure quality croppers in core areas within their quadrant(s) on a large scale will ultimately spell their demise.
    Last edited by LordDeath; 06-04-2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: forums users not forum players*
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

What's a cropper again? I have bad news everyone. I may have to delete. It seems like I didn't respond fast enough to an invitation to join an alliance, and they decided to revoke my invitation. I am heart heavy, and don't know how I can make it through the day, much less the rest of my life now.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    What's a cropper again?
    Money sucking, time consuming, food producing part of life. Also known as women
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    the fact they are unable to secure quality croppers in core areas within their quadrant(s) on a large scale will ultimately spell their demise.
    Exactly.

The resources generated by a cropper are more than a feeder due to bakery and mill. Add oasis bonuses and a capital's fields and one 15c can be worth 15-20 feeders.

KT and NX are reading this so... copy and paste that above line to your friends folks. Share it in skype. Message it to your friends. You can find the actual math break down in the Capital Guide or Resource Effeciency Guide.

Your leaders have failed you by not teaching you this.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 06-04-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Default what is a splat

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    This poll is invalid. No "Betty White" option.
    That being said I agree, this is probably the worst meta I've seen. Beats Fusion from last s4 which I thought would be hard to accomplish. But, its also entertaining.
    I heard rumors that certain nx leader splatted nicely last night.....
    is that where nx attacks?
    put up or shut up

The resources generated by a cropper are more than a feeder due to bakery and mill. Add oasis bonuses and a capital's fields and one 15c can be worth 15-20 feeders.
    I'd like to congratulate The Howling, leader of KT, for taking my advice today and finally settling his third village and doing so on a 15c. May this be the first of many more to follow.

I LB

fixt
    Last edited by Honcho; 06-04-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    S5r1-Mike Honcho S1r3-Mike Honcho s5r4-retch a sketch S1r5-snoozle (Go NATARS!) S6r3-Onomatopoeia USXr13-Karate Monkey USXr14-Hobbes USXr15 CDC USXr16-Cheekygurrl S1r7-Nub s5r7-eeyore usxr21-Austin Powers us3r? ONO

Quote Originally Posted by Honcho View Post
    holy cow, i'm on s4??
    I fixed it. Thank you for catching. Now fix your [ quote ]

I did
    S5r1-Mike Honcho S1r3-Mike Honcho s5r4-retch a sketch S1r5-snoozle (Go NATARS!) S6r3-Onomatopoeia USXr13-Karate Monkey USXr14-Hobbes USXr15 CDC USXr16-Cheekygurrl S1r7-Nub s5r7-eeyore usxr21-Austin Powers us3r? ONO

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Honcho again.

KT the KiTties , are worse, lack of strategy , lack ofcoordination , and a future farm leader with over 4 k in each villa as reins because a simple player in a 3 players ally a midle of his alliance players dont let him develop his account, and worse trying to involve the entire ally and conf to set a beatdown over that player, lol, that player is me , crixus the undefeated gaul( in this case roman) i will see what will happend if i can get support from a big alliance, greetings

and thanks too for settled it far away , that squad is in fire

I'm not surprised the entire combined might of KT hasn't been able to destroy your single account. I my self have often waged similar one man wars against these zerg menaces. For that reason I feel a connection to you. You're like a freedom fighter waging war against simmer tyranny. Therfor don't worry. If they manage to defeat you I'll find you another account that way in two months you can pop back up and cause Hell.

well , for my own luck , there are quantity and no quality, things could be diferent if i get support from a big ally, i know what a real beatdown can do to an account , but what real border me was , when their leader sarcastic sent me an ign to speak in peace in skype for a solution over the howling villa, and them they offered me to buy his 9 cc and keep chatting with me when the villa was vulnerabe for my attack, after 1 hour or 2 sarcastic let me alone in skype , and when i scout the villa again there were like 4 k in troops plus 8 heroes in there, what a leader , who gave her own word and asked me to stop the attacks, to later do this, but was my fault because i trust in her word, nice dirty move , lol , and worse ever inviting me to join them , lol

So what you're saying is KT leadership has no honor, can not be trusted, and it is only a matter of time before they betray both NX and their own members?

Good to know.

So what you're saying is KT leadership has no honor, can not be trusted, and it is only a matter of time before they betray both NX and their own members?

Good to know.
    I am going to absolutely agree with you on that.

There is NO excuse for acting without honour in this game. The minute you do, you've weakened not only your reputation, but the reputation of your entire team. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO FOLLOWS YOU.

Dear KT member:

A good leader has no need to lie, even to an enemy. Honour means a lot in this game, and word spreads fast. Lose your honour, and you lose the ability to play any diplomatic cards in the future. Not smart, and potentially game changing.

A good leader would not need to lie as part of their strategy. Their strategy would be good enough, smart enough to stand on its own, without deceit or dirty tricks.

A good leader of a strong team would definitely NOT need to lie to or trick a single unaligned player in order to beat them. Listen to me closely here: THEY WOULD TRUST THAT THEIR TEAM COULD HANDLE IT. The action your leader took is a DIRECT reflection on how they feel about YOUR abilities. They don't respect your abilities. At all.

A good leader would not tarnish the tag you carry by making it known that they play dirty. Guess what? That tarnish is now on you. Every non-aligned player in your quad, every player on this server, is going to see you, your profile, and assume you are guilty by association. You're now a dirty player, because you carry the tag of a strategically-inept dirty 'leader' who didn't give a **** about how their actions affected YOU or YOUR personal reputation.

And before I get yelled at for 'PROPAGANDA!', either here or in private: I don't do propaganda, and I spin nothing that I don't absolutely believe. Ask Bane. The actions of your leaders are pissing me off, because I can't fathom treating people in a GAME like they are, regardless of if they wear a common tag or not.

This server really needs a shake-up. KT members: it should start with you, because that's where the rot is currently most apparent.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

exactly, i start catting down the villa of the howling , i scouttedit and was without defenses , so like 5 min later i got an ign from sarcastic the other leader of kt, asking me to speak with him in skype, i went to skype , and he asked a solution to stop the aggression with the howling , 1st asked me to stop catting the villa, and offer me to join KT , after i answered no, them he told me that he want to speak to sell me that villa and allow the howling to settled in another squad since i had tear down the howling palace twice at lvl 8 both times , so he gave me his word , as im telling you, and i told him i will trust in you , the howling villa has no troops in there , i have all my siege ready and i decide to stop , jus because i will trust in you , he say ok lets talk about our terms , and after 1 hour he let me chatting alone in skype, so i sent scouts again to the villa, and i found exactly over 3 k phax , 2 k praets and legos plus 8 heroes, what he did was gain time with me on skype intil all those troops arrive on the villa , because im just 1 hour by cats from that villa, and about the howling , he starting trying to cat my villa, after he saw he couldnt and i killed all his troops , no just asked to reinforce his villas, also set up a beat down on me, and we are 3 players alliance lol ,

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Feels good to be back on the forums...

Just want to give a special shout out to Ki Ties backstabbing and hateful leader The Howling who will certainly be pissed and ask his followers to fight his own fights that he's too scared to fight by himself

Oh did I say fight and The Howling in the same sentence? I feel sorry for all the Fighters in this world

Presenting Exhibit (1) of some thousands to come, if we're looking for evidence of ineptitude, here are two reports which suggest it is rife within a Major alliance.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...fa,11986676ffd

excuse me
    but can someone tell me how to attack a player?
    put up or shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Linmack View Post
    Presenting Exhibit (1) of some thousands to come, if we're looking for evidence of ineptitude, here are two reports which suggest it is rife within a Major alliance.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...fa,11986676ffd
    My favorite part is the 18 minutes in between the waves.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    My favorite part is the 18 minutes in between the waves.

The horrroorrroorrr.

OHhhhhhhhhh NOOOOOOOOO the KT is attacking me , there is a bunch of attack coming from everywhere to me, i better take my stuff and run out of here before they killed me, i cant trust in their leader and asking him to let me alive , because that king of noobs has no honor, so i better run for my life, ok i will go north , OOHHHHH no, there is KT at north, south OHH there is even more in that way, let me see east and west, OHH noo are fully of them too, what should i do, what should i do, them i heard a voice inside my head , that says , do what a humble and honorable man have to do in this case, rise your sword and die as a man , them i look back to a bunch of guys that were following me , and i could see in their eyes the same expression , so , here we are in front of our villa , waitting for a honorable death , crixus the undefeated gaul( roman in this case )

Wink It Can't be

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    I am going to absolutely agree with you on that.

There is NO excuse for acting without honour in this game. The minute you do, you've weakened not only your reputation, but the reputation of your entire team. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO FOLLOWS YOU.

Dear KT member:

A good leader has no need to lie, even to an enemy. Honour means a lot in this game, and word spreads fast. Lose your honour, and you lose the ability to play any diplomatic cards in the future. Not smart, and potentially game changing.

A good leader would not need to lie as part of their strategy. Their strategy would be good enough, smart enough to stand on its own, without deceit or dirty tricks.

A good leader of a strong team would definitely NOT need to lie to or trick a single unaligned player in order to beat them. Listen to me closely here: THEY WOULD TRUST THAT THEIR TEAM COULD HANDLE IT. The action your leader took is a DIRECT reflection on how they feel about YOUR abilities. They don't respect your abilities. At all.

A good leader would not tarnish the tag you carry by making it known that they play dirty. Guess what? That tarnish is now on you. Every non-aligned player in your quad, every player on this server, is going to see you, your profile, and assume you are guilty by association. You're now a dirty player, because you carry the tag of a strategically-inept dirty 'leader' who didn't give a **** about how their actions affected YOU or YOUR personal reputation.

And before I get yelled at for 'PROPAGANDA!', either here or in private: I don't do propaganda, and I spin nothing that I don't absolutely believe. Ask Bane. The actions of your leaders are pissing me off, because I can't fathom treating people in a GAME like they are, regardless of if they wear a common tag or not.

This server really needs a shake-up. KT members: it should start with you, because that's where the rot is currently most apparent.

Because I saw with my own eyes from the alliance page

Welcome to the Knights Templar

A Templar's Oath

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Stand brave and upright, that the lord may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it means your death. Protect the helpless and do no wrong.

I read it on the internet , It must be true

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    A good leader would not need to lie as part of their strategy.
    I couldn't agree more, and there is a key distinction many players do not understand. This game, like any war game, is about deception. Fakes are a huge part of the game. Hiding things is part of the game. Even spies can be part of the game. You mislead your enemies, you try to make them think you're doing things you're not and you're not doing things you are. You hit where they don't expect it and you always keep them guessing. Deception is as much a part of this game as the objective math and numbers that define it.

Deception is not the same as lying. If you lie to your enemies, then you lose credibility. How do your players know you won't lie to them? How do your allies know? Once you start sliding down that slope, it's far too hard to stop, and nobody will ever trust you again. I have yet to see an alliance with dishonorable leadership succeed in this game. In the end, they betray their own players, they let greed and selfishness determine strategy, and everyone who follows them loses.

Treat your friends and enemies with respect, and if you can't do that, go play minesweeper or solitaire.
    us5r1: Justinian (BS)
    us7r1: Domitian (CM-BS)
    us5r2: Justinian (KoN-FUSE) *win
    us4r3: Trajan (RC) *win
    us5r3: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us2r4: Buzz Lightyear (PD) *WW
    us5r4: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us5r5: Justinian (Bacon)
    us3r7: ??? (TL;DR) *win, #1 account
    us19: Atom Ant (H&V) *win

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Justinian1 again.
    Mashadar S8 (Prat anvil)
    Aenjiine S2 (The my little Pony Hammer Tour)
    Lanfear S5
    officially retired
    About raf

NX and KT's combined 300 accounts are battling...

Tehkis - 4791 defenders killed
    Crixus - 3742 defenders killed
    OhhChicken - 2177 defenders killed

All three have positive population growth. Well done gentlemen. Well done.

Lightbulb Are you sure kt is attacking?

NX and KT's combined 300 accounts are battling...

Tehkis - 4791 defenders killed
    Crixus - 3742 defenders killed
    OhhChicken - 2177 defenders killed

All three have positive population growth. Well done gentlemen. Well done.

1. crixus 6485 defender

but I really do not see any kt attackers on the top ten attackers, I guess its harder to figure out than I thought I was trying to see who were the hammers in kt for future reference , but they are off the radar with stealth technology of some sort

1. Deppoo 5277
    2. Cooljim0130 5273
    3. Selethen 4907
    4. knucklez2urdome 4442
    5. Warning 4204
    6. tes-tes 3765
    7. aer0w00d 3431
    8. Tom Selleck 3090
    9. Eurypedes 2851
    10. Digger 2664

Quote Originally Posted by gascap View Post
    I really do not see any kt attackers on the top ten attackers
    That's because none of them inflicted enough damage to show up in the top ten lmao

I've been watching this train wreck and have a few observations to share.
    1) KT leadership is very bad at this game.
    2) They have recruited players even more newb than they are.
    re 1) Really? 9C and bad 15C caps? Even 6C caps at this point in the game? n00b.
    Losing hammers and losing at at least a 3 to 1 ratio on a planned op? n00b
    re 2) Newb implies a player that has not yet learned the game, but has possible potential.
    Newbs being led by n00bs leads to the newb players never getting as good as they could become in a single round. And often quitting the game because it looks unwinnable to them.
    This is why experienced players have so much lack of respect for alliances led by n00bs.

So. Newbs of KT unite! Destroy your leaders, leave the zerg alliance. Form or join alliances with players that can at least give good advice.

Read the forums and guides. They were written by players that would like to see more and better competition. Find someone to talk with that actually knows how to play. Not hard to find them. Just look at the leaderboards and the player's caps.

Summation: KT sucks. Good players want others to become good so the competition gets better. Bad players and leaders whine and blame others for their troubles. While doing nothing to make their TEAM better.

Done ranting,
    Excel

I have been keeping my eye on NX for the duration of the server. Recently I was afforded the opportunity to conduct a study from the inside. I was engaging in some playful banter with the NX group (the 10 or so out of 300 who are at least semi active) and one of the leadership sent me an invite, whether as a joke or as a serious gesture I do not know... But after considering for a few days, and realizing that the invite had not been rescinded... I graciously accepted.

I joined one of the wings as a known enemy, a player that they had defended against, the subject of several MMs over the course of the last few weeks.

As part of my study, I sent out a carefully crafted IGM to most of the players within the alliance. It called for reins, citing attacks against me from my former alliance, and I also stated a request for assistance in the form of a resource push.

What I found was quite astonishing. These NX players are so used to 12 MMs a day and have been threatened with booting if they do not respond to rein or push requests (the later comes daily in the form of some sort of roster, and leadership has thoughtfully put themselves into the rotation of course).

Heres the punchline. NX players sent over 20,000 resources and reinforcements, some from 12+ hours away, to a known enemy player. Many sent IGMs expressing doubt and suspicions BUT THEY STILL SENT.

I even recieved an offer FROM ONE OF THE LEADERS to become a military adviser for the wing. The group lacks common sense and experience from the top down. NX is one of Travian's all time jokes. It took nearly 18 hours for me to be booted.

Tom I saw that and it was HILLARIOUS!! But what do you expect? KT/NX don't lead with respect they lead with fear and threats. It's a great way to fet good players to quit or go rogue and spy.

I've recieved Igms from some players approaching me about spying (like we really need more eyes) and I know of at least 1 player that has deleted in the last week due to "Idiots for leaders".

I dont know how you can expect to have success doing things like sending out MM's saying "Attack and punish this player" with zero direction, intelligence, or planning.

All I can predict with any surety is that the blowup is going to be spectacular. I went to Costco for some pallets of popcorn.