Totes ga....errr, mafia. Burn is Mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Buck up and stop being a lil *****.
    Relevant:

"Stanford runner Alicia Follmer was trampled during a race but got back up and finished third"

I think that only applies if the accused was innocent.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I think that only applies if the accused was innocent.
    Wow I hope you're happy gaypient you made Burn rage quit

He was a homophobe, like those Reps getting guys to give it to them in public restrooms, so yes I am.
    I'm not very bright.

Apparently being accused of being mafia, while playing mafia, is just too much for some people. Interesting.

Apparently being accused of being mafia, while playing mafia, is just too much for some people. Interesting.
    Honestly he never rages and starts calling names. He and Rok are acting peculiar.
    I'm not very bright.

Oh my, looks like I missed the fun. Is Burn serious about quitting over being called mafia? I mean, Sap is ONLY 98% sure!
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

I think it's cause it's the first time he's been mafia and all three of them slipped their hand.
    I'm not very bright.

Vote: No Lynch

N1 shenanigans however the last time Burn acted this defensive about a N1 lynch on him he turned out mafia so it makes sense why people are pressing him so hard.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I hate you all for making me do this (speak up for Burn). Got that? I HATE you. I'm pretty sure the last time burn did the ragequit splutter, it was because of me and he was town. Sigh... How DAAAAAAAARE you do my job better than me Sap? How bloody dare you!

PS. Of course this could just be burns way of trying to make me believe he's totes town.

My money is on Sap for mafs!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Of course you would say that after again defending Burn when Vpin agrees with my assessment. You are quite transparent when you're mafia.

And now after you've been cornered and called out you "suddenly think Sap is mafia." Yeah, okay, Rok. Weak, much.
    I'm not very bright.

So how many people are left in this game rn?
    Burn left. Is Rok still able to play?
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

I guess? Are we changing our votes to Rok?

Rok got banned for posting profanity, so she should be back in a day or so.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Aaaand this day 1 has been:

a demonstration of why I hate 48 hour KPs. *Yawn*
    lol remember this post? the irony...
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Supposedly he only likes posts when they aren't uncovering him.
    I'm not very bright.

Well, 6.5 hours left til cutoff. Everyone has voted, but it would be nice to get the last few specials submitted.
    KP should be posted fairly soon after 9pm tonight (I don't make that promise for future KP's, but will do the best I can).

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Well, 6.5 hours left til cutoff. Everyone has voted, but it would be nice to get the last few specials submitted.
    KP should be posted fairly soon after 9pm tonight (I don't make that promise for future KP's, but will do the best I can).
    Did TB quit for realz?
    I'm not very bright.

Did TB quit for realz?
    Looks like it
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

Unvote:
    Vote: Rox.
    Reason: Awfully protective of Mafia.
    I'm not very bright.

KP-1:

No one was lynched.

Rokchick was role-blocked.

vpindian91 was killed by Mafia and was found to be the Doctor.

Well that sucks. Also, shouldn't TB have committed suicide if he was truly quitting? Or you think he's so trying to play up his innocence in some stupid rage quit?
    I'm not very bright.

[OOC] JK, is TB still in the game? Or has he officially quit?[/OOC]
    I'm not very bright.

[OOC] JK, is TB still in the game? Or has he officially quit?[/OOC]
    I'm awaiting pm response from him to confirm one way or the other.

I'm awaiting pm response from him to confirm one way or the other.
    [ooc]How long until auto-kill?[/ooc]
    I'm not very bright.

[ooc]How long until auto-kill?[/ooc]
    I don't know what gives you the impression that I will/should auto-kill Burn. At this point, I see no need. Any further discussion on this should be by PM's to me, instead of in-thread.

Also, consider this your warning. Game-related moderate trolling (specifically for the purposes of scum-hunting) is very acceptable and appropriate for Mafia games. You are really pushing that boundary. The general Travian Forum rules (netiquette, etc) still apply. I don't know where Mods draw their lines for official punishment, but if you continue down inappropriate paths with targeted attacks and trolling, I may choose to auto-kill you, if you try to take this game in a direction that would damage future Mafia rounds.

I don't know what gives you the impression that I will/should auto-kill Burn. At this point, I see no need. Any further discussion on this should be by PM's to me, instead of in-thread.

Also, consider this your warning. Game-related moderate trolling (specifically for the purposes of scum-hunting) is very acceptable and appropriate for Mafia games. You are really pushing that boundary. The general Travian Forum rules (netiquette, etc) still apply. I don't know where Mods draw their lines for official punishment, but if you continue down inappropriate paths with targeted attacks and trolling, I may choose to auto-kill you, if you try to take this game in a direction that would damage future Mafia rounds.
    None of my attacks were targeted or trolling. All of my arguments were strictly related to the game. Actually, if you truly want to point fingers, look at Burn's multi-faceted post insulting my intelligence and calling me names.

Don't play favorites, JK. And the auto-kill is an acceptable question. If someone says they're quitting and doesn't show their face and could potentially be mafia (especially given the posts and material presented), then how can we as town make our strategy or assume victory? We would have to waste a turn killing of a player we don't know is playing, which will take an extra turn for mafia to kill us. Even if he is town, he's no help to us, and would present more risk than security by keeping him. He hurts town by being inactive.

Auto-kill me off if you would like, but don't start with your bull **** of me trolling him or try to claim it's one-sided because we both know that it's untrue. I made legitimate claims and backed it up with more. He got ****ed off and resorted to name calling and rage quitting. If he wants to be a child, then so be it. But don't coddle and burp him, it's unbecoming of you.
    Last edited by Sapient; 06-11-2015 at 04:05 AM.
    I'm not very bright.

Well let's get back to playing...

FoS: Carni
    Reason: Brought up some math (that ended up being incorrect) and has not commented since.

But wait seriously - where is the even moderate trolling Burn received, JK? I can tell you as someone who was a Mod/SMod for ~2 years that the mods wouldn't come close to touching that. Complete over reaction from Burn (and now you). Sapient asking about whether he was going to continue playing is a relevant question to the game and those playing.

Also if everyone could stop being so dramatic I would really like to stop having to come to Sapient's side, as he is Snuffles.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 06-11-2015 at 05:39 AM. Reason: We don't say that here.

Now back to the ******* game...

Rokchick isn't one of the mafia, so if we random vote don't vote her.

We don't have our doctor anymore so thats balls. We need the cop squad to find each other to start making moves as town I think.

For now...

Vote: Burn
    Reason: Placeholder/Violent reaction to being called mafia.

Now back to the ******* game...

Rokchick isn't one of the mafia, so if we random vote don't vote her.

We don't have our doctor anymore so thats balls. We need the cop squad to find each other to start making moves as town I think.

For now...

Vote: Burn
    Reason: Placeholder/Violent reaction to being called mafia.
    I am Snuffles, it's true.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 06-11-2015 at 05:39 AM.
    I'm not very bright.

How do we know that Rok is innocent?
    I'm not very bright.

Conun, I'm interested in this as well. You're saying Rok is innocent but she gladly came to Burn's defense when he was called mafia. Granted, this is not make them both mafia but it is quite suspicious.

KP-1:

No one was lynched.

Rokchick was role-blocked.

vpindian91 was killed by Mafia and was found to be the Doctor.
    We don't. If we lynch randomly though, since none of the investigative roles can be certain, then we shouldn't lynch Rok. She was role blocked last night and the kill went through so she's 100% not one of the mafia members.

Oh, I see the confusion. By not one of the mafia members I mean like say A B and C are mafia members and A is the one who sends the kill in, she's not A since she was role blocked and the kill went through. She could still be mafia but there's a less chance then everyone else has.

Oh, I see the confusion. By not one of the mafia members I mean like say A B and C are mafia members and A is the one who sends the kill in, she's not A since she was role blocked and the kill went through. She could still be mafia but there's a less chance then everyone else has.
    Got it. She is not the one mafia member who sent the kill.

I actually think Burn is probably not mafia now that I think about it.

She could still be the Godfather. To the best of my knowledge, JK allows the Godfather to still send someone else to kill even if roleblocked. She could only not do the killing herself.
    I'm not very bright.

I'm not very bright.

According to JK, if A is role blocked and sends B to do the killing cause C rage quit, the kill would still go through, since B wasn't role blocked.
    I'm not very bright.