Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 252

Thread: Cops vs Cops - a game of Mafia

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    She could still be the Godfather. To the best of my knowledge, JK allows the Godfather to still send someone else to kill even if roleblocked. She could only not kill herself.
    Right, there are two ways of doing mafia kills. Either the Godfather sends in the kill sending one of his mafioso to carry out the kill or the Godfather sends in and carries out the kill himself. Either way the kill can be role blocked, the first way by role blocking the mafioso sent and the second way role blocking the Godfather himself.

    So whichever way it is, Rok isn't one of the mafia.

  2. #82

    Default

    Whoever does the kill itself (regardless of who sends it in) can be role blocked blocking the kill.

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Whoever does the kill itself (regardless of who sends it in) can be role blocked blocking the kill.
    No, JK said if you roleblock the Godfather, you only roleblock her from the kill, not for tasking it out to someone else. She can be the Godfather, or the minion (assuming the GF did the killing).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    No, JK said if you roleblock the Godfather, you only roleblock her from the kill, not for tasking it out to someone else. She can be the Godfather, or the minion (assuming the GF did the killing).
    What? The mafia kill can be role blocked right? If the kill can be role blocked then that means Rokchick can't be the person who could've been role blocked stopping the kill.

    I'm not saying she's not mafia at all, I'm saying she's not the one who did the kill.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    What? The mafia kill can be role blocked right? If the kill can be role blocked then that means Rokchick can't be the person who could've been role blocked stopping the kill.


    You were saying her being role blocked absolved her of all guilt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I'm not saying she's not mafia at all, I'm saying she's not the one who did the kill.
    I will agree to this though. She did not do the kill, but she COULD have meted it out to some other mafia member to do, or could be a lackey as the GF did it himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    You were saying her being role blocked absolved her of all guilt.
    No I wasn't... I clarified twice. You even quoted & responded to one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    We don't (in response to you asking why we knew she was innocent). If we lynch randomly though, since none of the investigative roles can be certain, then we shouldn't lynch Rok. She was role blocked last night and the kill went through so she's 100% not one of the mafia members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Oh, I see the confusion. By not one of the mafia members I mean like say A B and C are mafia members and A is the one who sends the kill in, she's not A since she was role blocked and the kill went through. She could still be mafia but there's a less chance then everyone else has.
    ^And you used my A B C thingy in your post leading me to believe you read this.

    Why are you acting so handicapped? Are you mafia?

  7. #87

    Default

    Even goddamn Seba understood it. (Hi Seba)

  8. #88

    Default

    I read it one of the mafia members as any of the mafia members. My reading comprehension is **** after you made me go on a RuPaul binge...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I read it one of the mafia members as any of the mafia members. My reading comprehension is **** after you made me go on a RuPaul binge...
    Yeah I could understand that for the first post, but after two clarifications? And Seba understanding it and then clarifying it a third time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Got it. She is not the one mafia member who sent the kill.
    Unvote: Burn
    Vote: Sapient
    Reason: Gut, boner for Rokchick, down syndrome.

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Unvote: Burn
    Vote: Sapient
    Reason: Gut, boner for Rokchick, down syndrome.
    Down syndrome at 6'3", there's a sight!

    The first time you said Rok isn't one of the mafia. I assumed you meant she was innocent, you then repeated the same thing. I assume you were suggesting that if she was the GF she would have been completely roleblocked, which threw me for a loop. I didn't see Seba's reply. Now I see it.

    I'm not mafia.

    Also, why do you think Burn is innocent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  11. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Also, why do you think Burn is innocent?
    Because if he was you'd probably be dead right now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  12. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    Because if he was you'd probably be dead right now lol
    The reason I'm alive makes it more suspicious. If I was killed by mafia, it would paint a target on his and Rok's back. Whereas if they were innocent, the Mafia would off him to paint a target on two town member's backs, to make their job easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  13. #93

    Default

    EBWOP: *was mafia. Not was innocent that could be read both ways my bad


    Vote: Conun
    Flipflopping on accusations and don't have too much concrete stuff to go on rn
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  14. #94

    Default

    Honestly, the only way to take me out without appearing suspicious would be to take me out publicly through town lynching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  15. #95

    Default

    What is EBWOB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  16. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Down syndrome at 6'3", there's a sight!

    The first time you said Rok isn't one of the mafia. I assumed you meant she was innocent, you then repeated the same thing. I assume you were suggesting that if she was the GF she would have been completely roleblocked, which threw me for a loop. I didn't see Seba's reply. Now I see it.
    I didn't repeat the same thing. Seba understood my clarification. If you mean the first of the clarifications, I opened it by saying we don't know Rokchick's innocent. So it was super clear that I wasn't saying "her being role blocked absolved her of all guilt."

    I'm not mafia.
    Meaningless, why would you say anything different then this.

    Also, why do you think Burn is innocent?
    He got super furious at being called mafia and rage quit. Getting that frustrated and pissy over being called mafia when you're actually mafia seems super unlikely.

    People generally like being mafia and it seems unlikely that he would rage quit if he was mafia.

    Pre-ragequit: Also getting that frustrated and pissy over being accused of being mafia N1, when you're actually mafia, seems like a super unlikely and bad mafia strategy that I don't see Burn playing.

  17. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    Vote: Conun
    Flipflopping on accusations and don't have too much concrete stuff to go on rn
    Flipflopping on accusations? The only person I've seriously accused of being mafia is Sapient (unless you're counting my N1 prodding at Burn... which is dumb if you are).

    Sorry, I'll stop starting conversation.

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I didn't repeat the same thing. Seba understood my clarification. If you mean the first of the clarifications, I opened it by saying we don't know Rokchick's innocent. So it was super clear that I wasn't saying "her being role blocked absolved her of all guilt."



    Meaningless, why would you say anything different then this.



    He got super furious at being called mafia and rage quit. Getting that frustrated and pissy over being called mafia when you're actually mafia seems super unlikely.

    People generally like being mafia and it seems unlikely that he would rage quit if he was mafia.

    Pre-ragequit: Also getting that frustrated and pissy over being accused of being mafia N1, when you're actually mafia, seems like a super unlikely and bad mafia strategy that I don't see Burn playing.
    Than* His rage quit could be explained as the first time he got mafia in a while he got found out and was getting offed, so he got pissed off.

    Honestly, his voting patterns and erroneous, contradictory logic looks suspicious and the way Rok jumped to his side as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  19. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I didn't repeat the same thing. Seba understood my clarification. If you mean the first of the clarifications, I opened it by saying we don't know Rokchick's innocent. So it was super clear that I wasn't saying "her being role blocked absolved her of all guilt."



    Meaningless, why would you say anything different then this.



    He got super furious at being called mafia and rage quit. Getting that frustrated and pissy over being called mafia when you're actually mafia seems super unlikely.

    People generally like being mafia and it seems unlikely that he would rage quit if he was mafia.

    Pre-ragequit: Also getting that frustrated and pissy over being accused of being mafia N1, when you're actually mafia, seems like a super unlikely and bad mafia strategy that I don't see Burn playing.
    Wow didn't realize how many times I said unlikely

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Than* His rage quit could be explained as the first time he got mafia in a while he got found out and was getting offed, so he got pissed off.

    Honestly, his voting patterns and erroneous, contradictory logic looks suspicious and the way Rok jumped to his side as well.
    Except he didn't get found out at all. It was very clear that he wasn't going to be lynched night one. He's played mafia enough to know that.

    You were accusing him of being mafia with no real basis, it's not surprising or particularly suspicious at all that Rokchick defended him. I've defended you like 4 times now and we're not mafia buddies???

    Also you're doing the mafia thing where you orchestrate a "mafia gang" by drawing random connections to get a lynch in your favor. I c u



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~



    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    What is EBWOB?
    Edit by way of post. A stupid thing Shenaynay started telling everyone to do.

    Just edit your ******* post.



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~



    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Than* His rage quit could be explained as the first time he got mafia in a while he got found out and was getting offed, so he got pissed off.

    Honestly, his voting patterns and erroneous, contradictory logic looks suspicious and the way Rok jumped to his side as well.
    Also contradictory logic? It was DAY ONE. All logic is complete BS as no roles or KP info have been used/given out. Town literally knows nothing.

    What we see now is you (and Wildfire to some extent) hammering DAY ONE as solid evidence against Burn and Rok (and myself) which is totally ludicrous.



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



    Everyone who plays as mafia is totally careful not to jump to the side of their partners, especially DAY ONE, especially when it's clear that town is not going to lynch. Rok isn't a new player and I think her defending Burn is a sign that they're not mafia partners.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 06-11-2015 at 06:06 AM. Reason: double triple quadruplerpost

  21. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Edit by way of post. A stupid thing Shenaynay started telling everyone to do.

    Just edit your ******* post.
    Ew, I forgot about that prick.

    I made a joke vote for Burn as you did.

    That's when Rok jumped to his defense, before any lynch mob was even formed.

    That was the basis of my suspicion. From there they both disappeared, with Burn offering up contradictory input from last round, then disappearing.

    Then Carni coming in with contradictory and erroneous data to support Burn, then when found wrong, disappeared (I assume because he was fed the post by Burn and couldn't support the post).

    Then Burn comes back with a weak argument to support his flawed premise, that the amount of roles somehow changes his math. Then Rokchick jumps in to defend Burn again.

    Then I posit more things she does as mafia to support my premise, she comes up with weak rhetoric.

    Then Burn rages. Then I reply. Then Burn rage quits.

    Then Rok gets herself banned over the stupidest thing, like an idiot. That's where we're at now.

    I think I had good cause to suspect those two. And I feel like if either one is Mafia, it'll lean credit towards Carni.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  22. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Also contradictory logic? It was DAY ONE. All logic is complete BS as no roles or KP info have been used/given out. Town literally knows nothing.

    What we see now is you (and Wildfire to some extent) hammering DAY ONE as solid evidence against Burn and Rok (and myself) which is totally ludicrous.
    Contradictory logic from what he posted last round. He said it's better to lynch N1 than NL, EVEN when his head was on the chopping block! Then he changed it this round with no solid reason as to why.

    And I claim nothing on you, but if you want to lump yourself in with the fodder, be my guest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  23. #103

    Default

    srry Sapient it's shockingly clear to me that you're mafia. Alas I have to be off to bed.

  24. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Contradictory logic from what he posted last round. He said it's better to lynch N1 than NL, EVEN when his head was on the chopping block! Then he changed it this round with no solid reason as to why.

    And I claim nothing on you, but if you want to lump yourself in with the fodder, be my guest.
    The (and myself) was to go along with the (and Wildfire to some extend), aka the one who voted for me. Thought that was clear, 21x3.

  25. #105

    Default

    Huntay, puhleease. The only thing you're doing is making yourself suspicious. Suddenly Rok and Burn are innocent, and the man who accused them is soooo guilty? The only way mafia can get rid of me is town lynching. Good smear campaign, but not enough.

    Vote: Rok
    Reason: Mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  26. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Huntay, puhleease. The only thing you're doing is making yourself suspicious. Suddenly Rok and Burn are innocent, and the man who accused them is soooo guilty? The only way mafia can get rid of me is town lynching. Good smear campaign, but not enough.

    Vote: Rok
    Reason: Mafia
    What are you saying about? Mafia could totally kill you? No way is a non down syndrome town going to lynch someone because mafia killed you and they think the mafia was acting in a vindictive way. That makes zero sense, especially now that it's out in the open (hello any mafia that doesn't include Burn will now do it in an attempt to frame Burn/get another lynch out of the way and any mafia that does include Burn is still safe to kill you because town doesn't have downs).

    Also, I act this way every round I play regardless of faction. Not really suspicious or new at all.
    Last edited by Conundrum; 06-11-2015 at 06:23 AM.

  27. #107

    Default

    I am not defending anyone, but I seriously believe Sap is not Mafia.

    Vote: Rokchick
    Reason: She was too defensive of Burn even though Sapient just did a joke vote.

  28. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    I am not defending anyone, but I seriously believe Sap is not Mafia.

    Vote: Rokchick
    Reason: She was too defensive of Burn even though Sapient just did a joke vote.
    Honestly wtf are you and Sapient talking about? This is the only post of Rok defending Burn:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    I hate you all for making me do this (speak up for Burn). Got that? I HATE you. I'm pretty sure the last time burn did the ragequit splutter, it was because of me and he was town. Sigh... How DAAAAAAAARE you do my job better than me Sap? How bloody dare you!

    PS. Of course this could just be burns way of trying to make me believe he's totes town.

    My money is on Sap for mafs!
    This is barely defending him at all. Jesus I've defended Rok and Burn way more than that (and on a day other than day 1 too!). Your defense of Sapient is more relevant than Rok's defense of Burn too, it's on a day other than day 1 (where everybody know absolutely nothing) and it's more defensy than her post was.

    FoS: Vinit
    Reason: Buying into Sapient's ridiculous logic and defending him. Very likely his mafia partner.




    @Town:

    Vote Sapient, he's clearly mafia. If he comes back as mafia we have Vinit here too.

  29. #109

    Default

    Her other posts she's advocating for a N1 no lynch instead of a random lynch, Sapient twisted it into her defending Burn. This seems very textbook mafia???

  30. #110
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Oh good lord!! I guess we can stop griping about the lack of posts if this is what we get instead. Sap you are being a total dill!! Of course I'm. Not mafia and I doubt burn is either. If you are not, then you need to check your rational reasoning. I would be inclined to vote one of the quiet ones this round, but if you don't grab a brain, I'll jump on your train just to shut you up!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  31. #111

    Default

    Carni seems to consistently join rounds, vote the first day then not post at all ever again...

  32. #112

    Default

    Yeah, I would not mind voting Carni since he has not commented since his last post. Also, Vinit looks suspicious following Sap's logic, which does not really make sense to me. I don't think Rok and Burn were working together in N1 (even if they end up playing for the same faction), more like trying to show Sap the flaws in his logic. Nevertheless, we should talk about what we will do with Burn if he is not going to play any more.

    FoS: Vinit
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  33. #113

    Default

    I do believe you guys know it is Night 2 and we have a bit more to go on than just gut feelings. Sap isn't mafia for all I know.

    Going with Rok is a safer option. But yeah, Carni is equally likely to be mafia here. And Conun, I am starting to doubt your intentions now. Getting a bit too controlling and/or jumping upon conclusions.

  34. #114

    Default

    I don't think we should vote for Carni, I don't think Carni is mafia (afk usually means not mafia in my experience). I'm like 99% sure Sapient's mafia though. Sooooo come on gang

  35. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    I don't think we should vote for Carni, I don't think Carni is mafia (afk usually means not mafia in my experience).
    Hmmm. That's true. Last time he was the Bus Driver and never really commented on anything.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  36. #116

    Default

    I am pretty sure Sap isn't mafia. I am not sure why you are pressing that point Conun overlooking what I said. Not even a second thought it seems. This seems a bit too much scummy.

    Unvote: Vote: Conun

  37. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    I am pretty sure Sap isn't mafia. I am not sure why you are pressing that point Conun overlooking what I said. Not even a second thought it seems. This seems a bit too much scummy.

    Unvote: Vote: Conun
    Because all you said is "sap isn't mafia for all I know" which is completely meaningless. Have you read the OP?

  38. #118

    Default

    Also I've given it several thoughts, have my own role, and have yelled about it for page after page.

  39. #119

    Default

    If you're unsure why I'm "pressing that point" read my posts???

  40. #120

    Default

    Yeah I have read the OP. I don't know how can I make this any more obvious without role claiming.
    Have faith in what I am saying. And I think I am probably getting killed tonight.

    Unvote: Vote: Rokchick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •