Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cops vs Cops - a game of Mafia

I was the sane cop in the cop squad. It took me a couple turns to figure that out though.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Well played, Town. To this day I will wonder why in the world Vpin would unvote against M-K when M-K was CLEARLY Town and Vpin knew he was mafia. I would take a 50/50 chance of surviving against none... Vpin kept playing Town even as a traitor. Had M-K been lynched it was a 3v3 instead of a 4v2.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Ya that was my fault. I unvoted M-K to try to help prove i was innocent and see if that would swing some votes to another person. If no one did (which was the case) I was going to put my vote back on M-K but i forgot to come back in time and it was too late. :/

Im assuming you guys didn't send a kill the night i was Rbed because you were trying to frame a townie right? Atleast thats the only reason i can think of for why a kill didn't go through that night.

Also, I was investigating Wildfire the night i was role-blocked and the night i was lynched so i was just about to join you guys that night.

I was wondering if we lose it would be because of me. I messed up my role use two nights when I wanted to investigate Conun but failed to change that when her lynch was almost sure due to the time difference and once when Rok was killed. (or it was the other day around, idk )

But, the investigation of Sap worked out well and we killed off Vpin with that. After that WF served himself on the platter..

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Well played, Town. To this day I will wonder why in the world Vpin would unvote against M-K when M-K was CLEARLY Town and Vpin knew he was mafia. I would take a 50/50 chance of surviving against none... Vpin kept playing Town even as a traitor. Had M-K been lynched it was a 3v3 instead of a 4v2.
    I'm curious why you killed off Rok when she was on the chopping block.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I'm curious why you murdered me

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    She was getting close to M-K being mafia and I decided to kill her so it would look like she was close to the truth. That and the framing M-K should have gotten you guys closer to lynching him, but I guess no one noticed.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Cause you wouldn't go to prom with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Even I thought you seemed really scummy, and I knew your role. Your arguments were logical. But you still oozed scumminess. Only Sap seemed scummier, but he got lucky that Vinit could vouch for him.

Also, if Town lost, I would have credited most of it to Sap. First of all, getting Conun killed. But also, one of his early RB's prevented what would have been the only successful Squad match (there were actually none successfully matched). Failures to match were from lack of sending in specials, RB's, picking right but on a night the other person died, etc.

But Burn/vp also didn't match. Funny that Sap called out Burn because someone was protecting him as Mafia, but the Mafia didn't even know he was on their side. vp did match (as he said) the night he died, so it was too late. And he would have the night before, but that was Sap's one good night, and he RB'ed it.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Even I thought you seemed really scummy, and I knew your role. Your arguments were logical. But you still oozed scumminess. Only Sap seemed scummier, but he got lucky that Vinit could vouch for him.
    Totally disagree that I "oozed scumminess". I was only lynched because Sapient's terrible at this game and Wildfire and Seba jumped on the train. I think it was pretty clear to most people that I was town (or it should've been...).

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Totally disagree that I "oozed scumminess". I was only lynched because Sapient's terrible at this game and Wildfire and Seba jumped on the train. I think it was pretty clear to most people that I was town (or it should've been...).
    I have to agree. Sap was terrible. He bounced on Burn for all the wrong reasons, and got lucky. He was then totally convinced about me and conundrum. No rational reasons, just feelings. Give me back the nerds with over-analysis instead!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Yeah, Sap, only I can go purely off feelings and be right most of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig