Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: s4r8 Battle Reports

Double post, but dead forums, so...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1813534b74a OMNI 15c Cap
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/18135496a70 OMNI Feeder

Despite my hammer and scout hammer moving non-stop I'm still bored... Not sure if I'll make it another month without deleting out of boredom
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

Wheres that hammer now?

Villager

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Wheres that hammer now?
    tumblr_m6m0hvNEGN1r356ip.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    he(Thereter) uses "fail" about every other post, I want to post "fail" on his mother's uterus
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    the biggest scare we got from the co's was your suicide on deletion....................

Wheres that hammer now?
    It's about halfway rebuilt! I'm moreso surprised that I haven't deleted by now.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Best achievements:

and by halfway rebuilt you are referring to your scout hammer/ anvil account now?

and by halfway rebuilt you are referring to your scout hammer/ anvil account now?
    No way! I have this huge hammer...
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Best achievements:

Something about how I am

Hai, I'm Jarwa

Best achievements:

Tards lack leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Tards lack leadership.
    We never have had formal leadership. Even so, it doesn't matter, SIO lacks troops.
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.
    Guest appearances made on S2, S3X, S5X and S7 over the years.
    [3:21:31 PM] Mondrian: one thing that is funny
    [3:21:50 PM] Mondrian: you and kage did more damage to us than ALL of GNA
    [12/4/2011 9:36:26 AM] Mondrian: silence was the mastermind there

Forgot to post this, from last week's op:

yeah you probably shouldnt show that... not good for SIO morale

yeah you probably shouldnt show that... not good for SIO morale
    Sio is dead, dead soldiers have no morale and thus this posting would be neutral, or merely of entertainment value at this (damn phone 'keyboard') point.
    Thank you for logging in, Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Not View Post
    Sio is dead, dead soldiers have no morale and thus this posting would be neutral, or merely of entertainment value at this (damn phone 'keyboard') point.
    If SIO is dead, why are y'all still playing? Everyone else on the server is huggled with each other...odd...

Entertainment value? Yeh, it's fun to splat a little teut cap hammer that takes a month to build, then post the report in the battle report section of the forum. That's what you do in this game. And yes, most things I do related to this GAME are for entertainment value. I don't log onto my online gaming communities for business purposes. Weirdo.
    Last edited by It'sMeQ; 11-12-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    If SIO is dead, why are y'all still playing? Everyone else on the server is huggled with each other...odd...

Entertainment value? Yeh, it's fun to splat a little teut cap hammer that takes a month to build, then post the report in the battle report section of the forum. That's what you do in this game. And yes, most things I do related to this GAME are for entertainment value. I don't log onto my online gaming communities for business purposes. Weirdo.
    Explain how I am the weird one, because I made no further explicit inferments about the value of your post other than it is entertainment. You put the label of business on it. All I meant was that its only value is entertainment. Meaning, in assumptive argumentive terms, NOT the rest, which 'bragging' purposes falls under that umbrella being that you accomplished nothing with those troops and the resources necessary to make them, regardless of how you play it off. Good day sir and may you enjoy your newly found abundance of crop.
    Thank you for logging in, Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Not View Post
    Explain how I am the weird one, because I made no further explicit inferments about the value of your post other than it is entertainment. You put the label of business on it. All I meant was that its only value is entertainment. Meaning, in assumptive argumentive terms, NOT the rest, which 'bragging' purposes falls under that umbrella being that you accomplished nothing with those troops and the resources necessary to make them, regardless of how you play it off. Good day sir and may you enjoy your newly found abundance of crop.
    Seriously, dude, try less. Nobody's impressed with your synonyms.

Everyone else on the server is huggled with each other...odd...
    Provide proof please, but even then, this would be more SIO hypocrisy. Until recently, you were double the size of the #2 ranked alliance.

Just adding pop/account numbers right now, the 2nd-3rd-4th alliance would all need to confed up, only then would they be able double your size in pop and accounts. Not paying enough attention to care about the server politics, but if you are making such a bold statement, please provide proof. Just be aware, even if such proof is provided, it would just mean the rest of the server is doing to you what you did earlier. So your crying about it would be rather pathetic, and just be further proof about SIO hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Provide proof please
    It has been mentioned in many posts and never denied. Also seems to be a lack of reports that do not involve SIO...

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff View Post
    It has been mentioned in many posts and never denied. Also seems to be a lack of reports that do not involve SIO...
    I am denying it, show proof. The reports all started because you guys came on the forums to whine about a spy situation. A tactic your members have used before. And once again, above, you dodge the hypocrisy. As I stated, even if the #2-3-4 alliance joined up, it would simply be doing what you guys did earlier.

Can you guys stop crying about tactics that SIO members use everywhere. (Your member was the one who merged the two biggest alliances on us3, and your own team on us1 merged the two biggest alliances as well).

I'd love to see some proof from the accused that would suggest they aren't huggling. Has anybody seen a report since artis dropped that did not have an SIO tag associated with it? Probably not. Would you rather me call it a server wide NAP amongst all non-SIO allies? Is that the more PC term these days?

And we are a one quad alliance...look at the server map. We are NW, that's it. It's not like we're shotgun peppered all over the map. Just because we don't have a bunch of farm accounts we created to fill up the rest of the quad and thus have more members...we don't even have one full wing. In what world is a 48 member alliance out of hand?

Quote Originally Posted by it'smeq View Post
    ...just because we don't have a bunch of farm accounts we created to fill up the rest of the quad and thus have more members...
    wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???
    Could some sexy non related to the server MHs check this? I would hate to play in a server filled with cheetahs
    Last edited by Drystan; 11-13-2015 at 05:21 PM.

Has anybody seen a report since artis dropped that did not have an SIO tag associated with it? Probably not.
    I have seen tons of reports for the above. So once again, an SIO point is invalid.

I'd love to see some proof from the accused that would suggest they aren't huggling. Has anybody seen a report since artis dropped that did not have an SIO tag associated with it? Probably not. Would you rather me call it a server wide NAP amongst all non-SIO allies? Is that the more PC term these days?

And we are a one quad alliance...look at the server map. We are NW, that's it. It's not like we're shotgun peppered all over the map. Just because we don't have a bunch of farm accounts we created to fill up the rest of the quad and thus have more members...we don't even have one full wing. In what world is a 48 member alliance out of hand?
    NO FARM ACCOUNTS? .... You have a 4 village player.. I rest my case

AND we have proof SIO is trying to create a "silent" confed with a 19 man alliance in the NE, did I mention they are farrms too?? If you want the proof you can contact the one and only ArabChuckNorris!

I have seen tons of reports for the above. So once again, an SIO point is invalid.
    I've seen aliens and Bigfoot. Let's see some proof. I'll hang up and listen.
    Last edited by It'sMeQ; 11-13-2015 at 11:47 PM.

Still waiting on seeing that report. I'll hang up and listen.
    Nice dodge on delusional's post. But if you think I am going to share anything with you, you guys should rename your alliance to delusional.

As for the "48 member", you guys were 2 wings, almost triple our size. Not our fault most of your members keep quitting because you guys keep crying instead of doing anything in game.

Edit - Just realized you guys are 51 members, and 2 wings. At least try to keep track of your own members/wings.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 11-14-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Can you remember which account you were on when you read them?

s1 last round, saw a hammer well over 200k come from a two villa account.

Am i supposed to be impressed by a 200k hammer?

At least he admitted their recruiting requirements. Since they once saw a hammer come from a two village account, they recruit anybody that has at least 2 villages.

Well you seem to huggle with those that have way less.

At least he admitted their recruiting requirements. Since they once saw a hammer come from a two village account, they recruit anybody that has at least 2 villages.
    We will recruit anyone that is not a huggle bunny, hence you never make the grade. Nice to see you again, did you smell huggle and come running?

Well you seem to huggle with those that have way less.
    Me huggle? This is news to me! You ] guys just want to make excuses for sucking. Proof or its not true

Me huggle? This is news to me! You ] guys just want to make excuses for sucking. Proof or its not true
    I heard you suck, but I do not want to see proof.

How's your wheat fields?

How's your wheat fields?
    better than his siege

I have no troops period. Still does not excuse SIO for blobbing up everybody, but at least you admit you guys would recruit two village players. Very pathetic tactic

Mastiff's right in this instance, many of the best hammers I've seen and many of the best players ran accounts with no more than 5 villas, pumy on s2r5 had one of the biggest EGHs I've seen and only had 4 villas.. Basing your judgement on whether or not someone's a farm by looking at their villa count is being ignorant
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Mastiff's right in this instance, many of the best hammers I've seen and many of the best players ran accounts with no more than 5 villas, pumy on s2r5 had one of the biggest EGHs I've seen and only had 4 villas.. Basing your judgement on whether or not someone's a farm by looking at their villa count is being ignorant
    Well the fact that you aren't on this server and make judgements makes you ignorant. Anyway they have several sub 7 village accounts, I guarantee you all of them won't have a 200k hammer. Will one of the 15 of them get a big hammer? Sure, maybe, but thats a special case, and NOT what I am referring to as the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    Welcome to us4 world. You would have to scroll back a bit to find the initial post.

The problem is, SIO came on here to cry about their enemies account size. The fact is, SIO was triple the size of most of their enemies, then some OPs were launched on them, and now they are double the size of their enemies. A quick look at GT/Analyzer will tell you if the #2-3-4 alliance all merge up, only then would they be double the size of SIO.

Scrolling back even more, SIO cried about spies but then admitted they use them. SIO also claimed that a Funtards member deleted, when being asked repeatedly for an in game name, they ignored it. Mastiff came on here to claim "sleeping dogs have awoken" against Funtards.

The # of villages does not matter, if SIO has troops, go ahead and use them. Stop crying about other alliances attacking each other and do the job yourself.