Thread: A lots been going on on us2 And yet ITS been Really quiet in here , no predictions

Default A lots been going on on us2 And yet ITS been Really quiet in here , no predictions

Not a lot of Battle reports , and no drama.. But I know in the game things are heating up .. one player the fear of the other team attacked , like David and Goliath ... We have seen Spys that joined the alliance just to deflect with arties. Things have happened , and yet in here this server looks to be the most boring place I know for a fact People woke up to wheres my anvils, while others waited with baited breath until poof wheres my hammer , how is that guy still alive

just saying , were not as boring as we look

Rumours say TA, Legion and AoS will become one big meta because they all like to play Bob the Builder in the south.
    Can someone from one of these alliances confirm that all 3 alliances work together?

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel* View Post
    Rumours say TA, Legion and AoS will become one big meta because they all like to play Bob the Builder in the south.
    Can someone from one of these alliances confirm that all 3 alliances work together?
    well an alliance search shows no alliance legion , and former members are ta2 or something like that

Br's or it didn't happen
    US2 R3 - boom - *BREW*
    US3 R4 - boomz - Utensils
    US2 R8 - Boomz - ĘP
    Mini rammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/178765edfe6

It will sure be interesting to watch two alliances who have pretty much crippled one another team up to build a sand castle with an alliance I'm certain the whole server has been farming. Should make for a great show.
    Something about how I am

Quote Originally Posted by boomz View Post
    Br's or it didn't happen
    Your mother or it didn't happen.
    Long Rider in game

When I'm dead it won't matter anymore.
    For now I'll have another beer.

Quote Originally Posted by boomz View Post
    Br's or it didn't happen
    yeah your right , looking at the account 2 and a half hammers hit right now it does not seem that the account was hardly damaged . before the attack the pop was something like 1050, and as of checking earlier today that city was almost 950 so it looks like there was no long term damage done .. I wonder how the repairs are going in the ta capitals that lost every field by that single player

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel* View Post
    From what I understand this is happening except for the AoS part, just the SW is banding together. Although what we are banding together with I have no clue cause I thought most of those dudes were farms but whatever no one really cares at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rider View Post
    Your mother or it didn't happen.
    My mother is a saint

Quote Originally Posted by gascap View Post
    yeah your right , looking at the account 2 and a half hammers hit right now it does not seem that the account was hardly damaged . before the attack the pop was something like 1050, and as of checking earlier today that city was almost 950 so it looks like there was no long term damage done .. I wonder how the repairs are going in the ta capitals that lost every field by that single player
    Would like to see a br to see what got hit, the size of the hammers, and the D that splatter those hammers. I could just look around in game but that's way to much work
    US2 R3 - boom - *BREW*
    US3 R4 - boomz - Utensils
    US2 R8 - Boomz - ĘP
    Mini rammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/178765edfe6

Lets just get the towers built and smash some more hammers
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Oh it was a good morning for some players , and a very bad morning for some others http://gyazo.com/c801949b96e03ce2f6720792cff4624a these are the big attackers for the week http://gyazo.com/90612d52b9a20d7ae68c29daf0c3cc6d and these are the defenders this week .. I almost feel bad about This morning , because we teamed up on a small 8 village account , It was kinda rude

Plans drop yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

I dropped mine , on the way to the store, and some of Eric's team was right there to try and pick them up . But it was just Plans for a new Silo at the farm . Nothing I would not share ya know

Luckily I swooped in and snagged them. Heaven forbid we start sharing our secrets on how to farm...... that'd be terrible....
    Something about how I am

Prats
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.