Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game Thread

Uhhh... Lots to backread. Will vote later.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OK, so Wild is AWOL and can't be the godfather (or at the very least one of the maf). That changes the odds.

unvote:
    vote: Flossie

(no real reason tbh)

Jason, if you have anything solid to back your "sap might be town" spit it out. Sap is acting like either an idiot (most likely again), a cop with a result or mafia. And I seriously doubt the cop option.
    As I've already said, the only reason Sap is slightly less likely to be Mafia is that N1 he was among the players tied with most votes. So if he was Mafia, supposedly the others would not leave him there (if they were online late enough). It's not great reasoning, but it does make me lean a bit away from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Do you have a reason to suspect that in two nights I can't have two confirmed mafia? Or are you trying to protect your ilk? No one is stepping forward to offer proof that I'm full of ****.
    It's not that you can't have found 2 in 2 nights. It's just that the odds of that are slim to none. There is about a 7% chance that you actually did what you said you did, all things considered randomly. And since I know you are wrong about me, then I know you are full of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I find it odd that after two nights, you were only sure about JK, now you are "sure" about flossie. You never mentioned Flossie until people started looking at you, then you appeared to jump on the Flossie bandwagon, suddenly claiming she was mafia too. Now look at you, accusing me of protecting my "own" for being suspicious of you. My vote stands.
    I'm curious about this too. If you do now know Flossie is Mafia "too", why didn't you reveal that til people started questioning you? It would make more sense to reveal that outright rather than hide that knowledge til the time was convenient. And now your claim of "watch when Flossie turns up guilty" makes me suspect it could be both of you. You saw she might get lynched, so you "vouch" for confirming her guilty. So if/when she would turn up guilty, you would be cleared for the round. Sacrifice play. And you got lucky that what you are claiming either isn't in play, or was Seba's original role.

So maybe you are right about Flossie, or maybe you aren't. But you are wrong about me. So I can't trust anything you say. And Town or Indie have no reason to lie about me. So you must not be either of those.

Vote: Sap
    Reason:
    above

It's been a long day. Don't have much to go on except that mbstokem is definitely not mafia.

Reason: There's not much but it's a gut feeling. He drove Town crazy last time even as a Town and honestly would not mind seeing what games he is up to this round.

FoS: vpin
    Even though it was N1, Sap had the most votes and he unvoted Sap for a NL. Sure, it's not much but if Sap comes up as being Maf it could be something to follow upon if I get killed again tonight. Apparently someone in the Mafia does not like me very much. Or maybe likes me too much?
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Scare was the bus driver, he was going purely off gut.
    Scare also knows who else he switched, so he switched wild and someone else....and something happened that gave him that itch between the shoulders about wild....I am still going with that as opposed to Sap's wild accusations....I guess if you throw enough stuff at the wall some is bound to stick sometime....his mafia accusations are about as useful as my "Never fail analyses"....good fun but thoroughly useless.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

EBWOP: I urge Townies who read this to unvote WF and make your votes count somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    I'm curious about this too. If you do now know Flossie is Mafia "too", why didn't you reveal that til people started questioning you? It would make more sense to reveal that outright rather than hide that knowledge til the time was convenient. And now your claim of "watch when Flossie turns up guilty" makes me suspect it could be both of you. You saw she might get lynched, so you "vouch" for confirming her guilty. So if/when she would turn up guilty, you would be cleared for the round. Sacrifice play. And you got lucky that what you are claiming either isn't in play, or was Seba's original role.

So maybe you are right about Flossie, or maybe you aren't. But you are wrong about me. So I can't trust anything you say. And Town or Indie have no reason to lie about me. So you must not be either of those.

Reason:
    above
    I'm going to soft claim since I feel it's Conundrum's fault. I never received a pm about my special until the next day shortly before the conversation proceeded towards Flossie.

You came up as guilty, so did Flossie. I had Rok as my next special, but seeing as how the Godfather would appear innocent, the results are useless.

When I am lynched tonight, my town role will be discovered and you and Flossie will be lynched, but it might be too late.

Seba, i urge you to vote for Flossie, she is mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    I'm not very bright.

Soft claim now? You claimed already lol. Guilty
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Soft claim now? You claimed already lol. Guilty
    It was the same claim, and i wasn't sure if you were allowed to mention PMs from Conundrum.

First I thought you were just skeptical, but now I'm not so sure.

You're looking hella suspicious.
    I'm not very bright.

Seba, no one came forward and discounted my claim, cause I'm not lying.
    I'm not very bright.

I am more than skeptical, you made a claim that only the host can dispute. It's just awfully convenient that the info on floss didn't come in until it was you on the block. It looks like you saw your chance to get someone lynched BESIDE yourself, and suddenly you know Flossie is mafia. At least admit it sounds shady Sap, it would buy you some credibility with me.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I am more than skeptical, you made a claim that only the host can dispute. It's just awfully convenient that the info on floss didn't come in until it was you on the block. It looks like you saw your chance to get someone lynched BESIDE yourself, and suddenly you know Flossie is mafia. At least admit it sounds shady Sap, it would buy you some credibility with me.
    It did seem convenient and shady for me, that's why I'm pissed at Conundrum, he screwed me over.
    I'm not very bright.

I wish you had someone other then connie that could dispute it, or back up your claim. Unfortunately, as you yourself said, if we don't lynch mafia tonight, it might be too late. My vote stands, and I hope I'm right, the lynch has to go our way tonight.

I wish you had someone other then connie that could dispute it, or back up your claim. Unfortunately, as you yourself said, if we don't lynch mafia tonight, it might be too late. My vote stands, and I hope I'm right, the lynch has to go our way tonight.
    You're screwing us all over. Though you telling me to investigate you was interesting, since if you're the Godfather, you'll show up innocent.
    I'm not very bright.

You said that very thing about Rok earlier Sap.

I said that about you earlier.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    It's been a long day. Don't have much to go on except that mbstokem is definitely not mafia.

Reason: There's not much but it's a gut feeling. He drove Town crazy last time even as a Town and honestly would not mind seeing what games he is up to this round.

FoS: vpin
    Even though it was N1, Sap had the most votes and he unvoted Sap for a NL. Sure, it's not much but if Sap comes up as being Maf it could be something to follow upon if I get killed again tonight. Apparently someone in the Mafia does not like me very much. Or maybe likes me too much?
    As town last time I also stopped a couple mafia kills, though I also didn't have an investigative role.
    I'm not very bright.

I am thinking Sap is the hateful neighbor, not the worst lynch town can make, but not the best either, a couple of things ring wrong....I do not see conum posting a kp and forgetting to send investigative results until 12 or so hours later....maybe once in a great while things might slip, but twice in a row....too much, Sap must have a reason for wanting JK and I dead...hateful neighbor fits. The real cop would not counterclaim, it would expose the real cop to mafia and that is a real bad idea.

Unvote: wild vote: Sap
    Reason: Mainly saving my bacon, plus Sap is hateful neighbor so no great loss.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Yeah, totally agree with Blazin. You have a few hours to convince us.

Sap could also be mafia, trying to draw the real cop out with a counterclaim. Real cop, whoever you are, stay silent and continue your work from behind the scenes.

You know what I was thinking? Jason said there were three mafia, but why would he admit to the exact number without any benefit to him? I'm guessing there are four mafia members.

We know Flossie and Jason are mafia, the rest of this is conjecture. Since Wildfire8 has been inactive and mafia kills keep going through, I don't think Seba is the Godfather, so it must be Blazin. Coupled with the fact he wanted me to investigate him to prove his innocence, which would be seen as the Godfather, trying to throw that for a loop when he randomly brought Rok in saying I said the same to her and when called on it, never replied and changed the subject, and he is intent on voting for me.

Known Mafia: Jason, Flossie

Possible Mafia:: Seba, Blazin.
    I'm not very bright.

How do you know? I know you do not know anything.

Vote Tally

Flossie: Sapient, Mbstokem, Rokchick.

Sapient: Flossie, Jason, Seba, Blazin.

Unaccounted for: Vpin, Vinit.
    I'm not very bright.

Sap, if you think there are probably 4 Mafia, please don't host games (unless you put me in as Mafia). 4/11 would be extremely unbalanced. Town would basically stand no chance unless they were all major power roles and Mafia had only Godfather and goons.

I say there is 3 because that makes sense with 11. If there are a lot of Indies, then maybe even only 2.

Vote Tally

Flossie: Sapient, Mbstokem, Rokchick.

Sapient: Flossie, Jason, Seba, Blazin.

Unaccounted for: Vpin, Vinit.
    [Haunt] You guys do know I'm dead right?[/haunt]

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    [Haunt] You guys do know I'm dead right?[/haunt]
    I know you are dead and I know vinit already voted for me....but Sap seems to have a different agenda

It is tied up right now.

You see, Sap? When you say things like I'm mafia, I think that all you say are games again.

Oh, I didn't know we were tied or that Vpin died. Well then. Do Fabio and I get to wrestle?
    I'm not very bright.

You're still down a vote...?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Well just in case:
    Unvote:
    Vote: Sap.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Hateful neighbour or maf.

Ultra fishy, Rok...

You know what?

Unvote:
    Vote: Flossie

Reason: Rok voting for Flossie and then jumping on Sap train when her maf friend is clear? Or just in case someone switches votes to Flossie and maf gets lynched. And Flossie voting for Rok in N1... Something is going on here.

What just happened lol.

Rokchik, after voting for Flossie, decides she *really* wants Sap dead. So instead of risking the chance of Flossie getting lynched by someone switching votes, changes votes herself. Just to be sure her maf friend does not die.

What just happened was that I started a train that went a bit runaway overnight. Floss could still be maf, but Sap is lying. I didn't do a count check because I wasn't sure if I had 5 mins or an hour to do something.

If Floss is town and we lynch her, it's worse than lynching a hateful neighbor. Sap is useless if he's town anyway after what he's posted.

Why vote for Flossie instead of Sap?

If Flossie was lynched Rok could pull the "I voted for maf so I'm not maf" card
    BUT, to prevent a tie/Flossie getting lynched, Rok decides that she'd rather see her maf friend live the night. So she switched votes. It all makes a lot of sense.

Because JK was right. Sap should have less chance of being maf than Flossie purely on the odds. But now he is lying. He's either hateful neighbor or maf. He picked Floss, so at this stage I put JK as likely town, Sap as not. With not much else to go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Well just in case:
    Unvote:
    Vote: Sap.
    You're an idiot.
    I'm not very bright.

You're an idiot.
    Well done with the name-calling. You've been lying to us for 2 days. Calling Rok names isn't going to make you look any more right.