Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lies, Damned Lies, and those other things!

Default Lies, Damned Lies, and those other things!

So i'm aware that my last few posts may have led you to believe i'm nothing but a troll with a finger on the pulse of what creates a strong team abundant with leadership. But I am not a monolith. I have many other fine qualities and would like to share with you all some graphs I made showing the status of the server as of noon today. The data can be found here: Google Docs Data If you have any requests for other charts or figures you'd be interested in seeing, let me know!

Attached Images Attached Images

Clearly shows we have 2 massive gold spenders.

Id like to see some sort of attacker, defense, raider graphs considering this is a war game not a sim game. What can you come up with?
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Clearly shows we have 2 massive gold spenders.

Id like to see some sort of attacker, defense, raider graphs considering this is a war game not a sim game. What can you come up with?
    My biggest problem with defense scores and to a lesser degree attack scores, is they don't reflect as meaningful of data as they seem to. Defense says a lot more about who a player has as allies, than it says anything about them. They just happen to have been the village that got sent on.

With attack scores, especially now, it says more about who has thrown away hammers before arti's than it says about who has the most troops. I'm willing to do it though, but I think the data isn't as useful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSwagsby View Post
    My biggest problem with defense scores and to a lesser degree attack scores, is they don't reflect as meaningful of data as they seem to. Defense says a lot more about who a player has as allies, than it says anything about them. They just happen to have been the village that got sent on.

With attack scores, especially now, it says more about who has thrown away hammers before arti's than it says about who has the most troops. I'm willing to do it though, but I think the data isn't as useful.
    I SLIGHTLY agree with defensive view. Totally disagree with your attack view and dont understand you population view.

The thing is, defense pts being from your own troops or someone else is part of the game. You also dont need a massive wall from others to get lots of def points.

There is NOTHING wrong with throwing hammers before artis, why is that wrong? Stupid... maybe, strategic... sometimes... a waste... possibly, but your concern with who has the most troops just makes no sense. There is no way to figure that out based on any stats you can find out there. Ive had small to average offenses and led the server in raiding and attack points. Ive also had the largest hammer on a server and just had decent stats.

Why in the world do you think population the most useful stat in travian? Population is based on gold, especially early game. (Insert the few non gold players that always disagree or lie about using gold) blah blah blah.... I am very good at this game but unless I spent like they do there is no way I could keep up with the gold *****os early game no matter how hard I might try. ANYONE that says they can keep up is in complete disbelief about their ability, not realistic about how much gold they actually use or simply a lier. The new art and party system evens it out a little but if you dont care how much the CP the art is worth, how many you need or how much you spend getting them it does nothing but make travian more money.

It is a war game, IF you are interested in statistics the most important stats are attack or raiding depending on your goals, population then defense. I think defense is more "important" than population but it is the only stat you have no control of. Sometimes people just wont attack you.
    Last edited by jaruby; 07-08-2015 at 07:00 PM.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

What is the over/under on becoming a gold ****? 2000g for a round? 5K? 10K? Just curious
    Last edited by Mod Cré Spéir; 07-12-2015 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Too obvious in bypassing the bad word filter.
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

Quote Originally Posted by buymeadrink View Post
    What is the over/under on becoming a gold ****? 2000g for a round? 5K? 10K? Just curious
    I'd say anything over 5k.
    a.k.a. Manther

S4: S4r3- Jazzy Jeff *deleted* DED (S4r2 -Teezy WP)
    S2: (S2r2 - Irishhawk) S3r3 - d0b
    usX:
    History of us4
    Glip be pimpin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I think PEWBA gets the bronze medal, RC gets the silver and Ded got the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I'd say anything over 5k.
    We should pass raiders in population today. (flex) dem simming skills, we have no other if you look at our profile

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSwagsby View Post
    So i'm aware that my last few posts may have led you to believe i'm nothing but a troll with a finger on the pulse of what creates a strong team abundant with leadership. But I am not a monolith. I have many other fine qualities and would like to share with you all some graphs I made showing the status of the server as of noon today. The data can be found here: Google Docs Data If you have any requests for other charts or figures you'd be interested in seeing, let me know!
    Nope...
    Just a troll and monolith with a dictionary.
    Oh and Ironhands pool boy too.

Must be running low on lube by now...
    Buy in bulk with Monam, save some money.
    Last edited by Bernard; 07-14-2015 at 10:26 PM. Reason: forgot a poke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Nope...
    Just a troll and monolith with a dictionary.
    Oh and Ironhands pool boy too.

Must be running low on lube by now...
    Buy in bulk with Monam, save some money.
    I only buy in bulk for you my sweet sugar plump, you get taken advantage of way too much started feeling sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Monam1 View Post
    I only buy in bulk for you my sweet sugar plump, you get taken advantage of way too much started feeling sorry for you.
    Cant argue with someone who's proud to be a dirtbag, you're exactly where you belong in Sheepville
    Not sure who took advantage of me, but yea go with that.

::whistle:: Hear that? Your pimp is calling, go fast....

You are just mad because when i left your alliance last round because you sucked as a leader I ended up destroying it. Now this server we run into each other and hey look you guys are getting wiped out again. IF the hammers were so pathetic, then how did they take away your village?

You are just mad because when i left your alliance last round because you sucked as a leader I ended up destroying it. Now this server we run into each other and hey look you guys are getting wiped out again. IF the hammers were so pathetic, then how did they take away your village?
    lol yea ok...

First of all, Im not ashamed for trusting you. There are still some decent people who play this game, you wouldnt know this because they don't intentionally associate with people like yourself. Sometimes you give people a chance and I did... oh well

You want to go back a round? Lets do it big boy...

1. You destroyed nothing... just your hammers on my village & Cans (another one you screwed, only he was a dual, and good to you...you should be ashamed you scumbag)
    2. You guys failed to chief me... FIVE times... yes FIVE times.... FIVE... with all those hammers.
    3. We splatted one after another after another...
    .....I've never laughed so hard playing the game! (except when RockNRolla did the same thing to you.)
    4. Then you became a farm and deleted.

* Rams coming in after clears, chiefs landing before the clears...
    * You guys have no game without spies giving you offline times, you're a joke.

Like I said, you belong where you are now...
    Now be a good boy
    Last edited by Mod Cré Spéir; 07-18-2015 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Inappropriate comment

lol yea ok...

First of all, Im not ashamed for trusting you. There are still some decent people who play this game, you wouldnt know this because they don't intentionally associate with people like yourself. Sometimes you give people a chance and I did... oh well

You want to go back a round? Lets do it big boy...

1. You destroyed nothing... just your hammers on my village & Cans (another one you screwed, only he was a dual, and good to you...you should be ashamed you scumbag)
    2. You guys failed to chief me... FIVE times... yes FIVE times.... FIVE... with all those hammers.
    3. We splatted one after another after another...
    .....I've never laughed so hard playing the game! (except when RockNRolla did the same thing to you.)
    4. Then you became a farm and deleted.

* Rams coming in after clears, chiefs landing before the clears...
    * You guys have no game without spies giving you offline times, you're a joke.

Like I said, you belong where you are now...
    Now be a good boy
    Pretty sure I only attempted 2 times and the 2nd time you had to change your capital just to keep your hammer. Also I am pretty sure your other hammer village was chiefed too. Brag some more about sucking it up every server you play. I also never played with rocknrolla so i dont group me together with them. Should really get your facts together before you spout out false information.

Pretty sure I only attempted 2 times and the 2nd time you had to change your capital just to keep your hammer. Also I am pretty sure your other hammer village was chiefed too. Brag some more about sucking it up every server you play. I also never played with rocknrolla so i dont group me together with them. Should really get your facts together before you spout out false information.
    you're right, you twice, your crew 5 times... my bad

not bragging, just clarifying

Wow! You guys really know how to rack up the hostility points! I'm thinking anger management classes might help you with that.
    BTW... name calling is frowned upon and it's not good karma. I'd be extra careful Bernard. Karma has a way of biting you in the ... well...where you really don't want it to.
    S5R7(AE) - Pink Panther/JOY
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Blah, blah, blah.... bernies and idiot. blah, blah, blah.... bernies this or that..... Not that I care but it seems kinda odd that you think he's so useless yet your whole alliances spends an awful lot of time worrying about him.

Worried? Why on earth would our little ole' alliance be worried about him? hahahahahahahaha

I'm too busy making rice crispy treats to be worried about him.
    Last edited by Spider01; 07-18-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    Worried? Why on earth would our little ole' alliance be worried about him? hahahahahahahaha

I'm too busy making rice crispy treats to be worried about him.
    Really? If you wernt so worried about him you wouldnt be sending on him only when hes offline. Just sayin....
    Although that is a trademark of your little ole' alliance so I guess it's just normal procedure over there.

Blah, blah, blah.... bernies and idiot. blah, blah, blah.... bernies this or that..... Not that I care but it seems kinda odd that you think he's so useless yet your whole alliances spends an awful lot of time worrying about him.
    Worried? No, but we do practice hygiene and he is a bug......

Let me just go get you some cheese to go with that whine. Last time I checked, there wasn't a rule that said it couldn't be done. People like YOU have been doing it for years and now that it has happened to one of your own you want to talk your smack. Maybe he should just get a sitter or a dual and if he already has one maybe he should think about replacing them.... just sayin'.

Now, where did I put that can of BUG spray.
    Last edited by Spider01; 07-19-2015 at 01:02 AM.
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

Let me just go get you some cheese to go with that whine. Last time I checked, there wasn't a rule that said it couldn't be done. People like YOU have been doing it for years and now that it has happened to one of your own you want to talk your smack. Maybe he should just get a sitter or a dual and if he already has one maybe he should think about replacing them.... just sayin'.

Now, where did I put that can of BUG spray.
    He's not one of mine, beat on him all you want. I never said there was a rule against it nor did I say it cant be done. Whether I do it or not has nothing to do with it either. Its just funny you guys talk nonstop about him sucking but only attack him when your handfluffers tell you he's in the shower or sleeping isnt really brag worthy. YET.... you come back here tooting your greatness horn when all you really did was find out he was not online and click send. If you consider that whining that's fine, Id like some brie and a nice aged sharp cheddar.

Most of you guys should show how good you are before hating on others.

Quote Originally Posted by scropboi View Post
    Well from her post she apparently knows me so I dont have to show anything......

People like YOU have been doing it for years and now that it has happened to one of your own you want to talk your smack.
    but she does say he's "one of my own" so maybe she doesnt?

Oh well. back to your post.....
    Quote Originally Posted by scropboi View Post
    I'm horrible and dont hate on others.
    Last edited by jaruby; 07-19-2015 at 02:41 AM. Reason: gender equality

Well from his post he apparently knows me so I don't have to show anything......

but he does say he's "one of my own" so maybe he doesnt?
    No hating going on here. We are just eating our cheese and drinking our whine.

(It's SHE)
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

YET.... you come back here tooting your greatness horn when all you really did was find out he was not online and click send. If you consider that whining that's fine, Id like some brie and a nice aged sharp cheddar.
    What makes you so sure anyone knew?
    Last edited by Ex Mod; 07-19-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Cheating accusation removed

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhandsr View Post
    Its the guilty who deflect to others...

You've single handedly chased away more than half your team, the cats out of the bag Einstein.
    Everyone knows how you play...

With the amount of defense we had this round, clearly I'm terrible at it! lol
    Last edited by Ex Mod; 07-19-2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Cheating accusations removed

Why would you pick this server to finally change your ways?
    Last edited by Ex Mod; 07-19-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Cheating accusation removed

With the amount of defense we had this round, clearly I'm terrible at it! lol
    FINALLY! You got the message!

Talking about breaking the rules in game is not allowed. If you think someone is cheating, please immediately report it to the MH.

FINALLY! You got the message!
    what? ...apparently I didnt
    Last edited by Bernard; 07-19-2015 at 09:46 PM.

what? ...apparently I didnt
    confessions are still escaping you, i see.
    spook
    what's right is what's left after you do everything else wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by spookiedookie View Post
    confessions are still escaping you, i see.
    Come back from another retirement speech? Miss those...

There are people in this forum who are known cheaters, I am many things, but not that.

There are people in this forum who are known cheaters, I am many things, but not that.
    Do you still go here to post your complaints every round? All I ever see you post is how everyone on USx plays unfairly. These excuses got old a long time ago.
    It doesn't have to mean anything if it's thought provoking. Just make sure it looks like it was made by an intelligent person.

Come back from another retirement speech? Miss those...

i never said you were.

comprehension still eludes you...
    spook

Quote Originally Posted by the grimm reaper View Post
    Do you still go here to post your complaints every round? All I ever see you post is how everyone on USx plays unfairly. These excuses got old a long time ago.
    You don't even bother to pay attention anymore...
    If you can't keep up stay out of it.

ROFLMAO!

Can't we all just get along?
    a.k.a. Manther

S4: S4r3- Jazzy Jeff *deleted* DED (S4r2 -Teezy WP)
    S2: (S2r2 - Irishhawk) S3r3 - d0b
    usX:
    History of us4
    Glip be pimpin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I think PEWBA gets the bronze medal, RC gets the silver and Ded got the gold.

why do that?

Get along? That wouldn't be any fun at all. Besides, there aren't many things that Spiders (or firballs) do get along with.
    USxR24 - fireball/DKR

in a war game?

that would make me feel bad for killing so much.
    spook