Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 185

Thread: Quick Dethy Round

  1. #81

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Rather than lynching someone they knew....three of the bunch decided to lynch their childhood bully No Lynch, While the other two miscreants were wandering about looking to lynch the sweet delightful creator of this thread....as if they could lynch a goddess ....the nerve!

    In other news, Sap was found dead in the copy room. Didn't he know trying to make copies will kill a cop?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  2. #82

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Flossie, you have three votes, not two.
    The Goddess counts the votes she wants to count.....Jason doesn't count because he did not sign up for the game.....so NO VOTE FOR YOU JASON!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  3. #83

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    BTW....the Next KP time is 9pm PDT tomorrow....so this day will be about 26.5 hrs long....unless you give me a hammer sooner.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  4. #84
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Wait, what? Wasn't that the KP?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  5. #85
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    The Goddess counts the votes she wants to count.....Jason doesn't count because he did not sign up for the game.....so NO VOTE FOR YOU JASON!
    I allowed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  6. #86
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Also, I'm pretty sure sap is a cop..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  7. #87

    Default

    You didn't say what kind of cop.

  8. #88
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Anyhoo we only have one option for paranoid cop left now, right? So if there is one it has to be Vinit since he is the only other one who got a guilty in N1. I think.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  9. #89
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Well if anyone except floss killed him, he's a cop. We have to work out what sort when we get the next lot of results.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Anyhoo we only have one option for paranoid cop left now, right? So if there is one it has to be Vinit since he is the only other one who got a guilty in N1. I think.
    Right. So, who do we investigate now?

    Sap was either Paranoid/Sane/Jaded.

    EDIT: meant insane instead of paranoid or jaded.
    Last edited by Seba; 07-11-2015 at 02:53 AM.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  11. #91
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Paranoid is the same as jaded. So investigate me? I think Blazin is the only one who can be only either sane or naive?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  12. #92
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Yeah I know if you investigate me, I'll likely die. Floss the dead can post?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  13. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Paranoid is the same as jaded. So investigate me? I think Blazin is the only one who can be only either sane or naive?
    Meant insane, oops.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yeah I know if you investigate me, I'll likely die. Floss the dead can post?

    Why is that?
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  15. #95

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Okay, Sap was killed by the mafia....using the copier as the weapon....the copier was a mafia trap.

    All you remaining cops....send me your next investigation....I will return the results to you as soon as I see the request. There should be plenty of time to send the request, get the results, post them here in the thread, discuss and vote before the next kp.

    Sap is dead, he may not investigate nor post....other than a brief good bye haunt.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  16. #96
    Senator cheddar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    OSU
    Posts
    3,546

    Default

    [HAUNT] The **** is this Dethy round? Jeebus. A'ight, peace out suckas. [/HAUNT]
    Live Life, Love Others.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

    "Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

    Dethy Analysis Helper

  17. #97

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    [HAUNT] The **** is this Dethy round? Jeebus. A'ight, peace out suckas. [/HAUNT]
    Cheddar come back come back and tell these newbies how to play.....they are soo lost.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  18. #98

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Um...guys, the next step is ....you send me investigation requests
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  19. #99

    Default

    Investigation:

    Rokchik: guilty
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  20. #100
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Seba is either maf or insane. (yes, I know that means I have to be a cop).
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  21. #101
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Actually no, I shouldn't die after being investigated.It would confirm roles. Sorry, got that wrong.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  22. #102


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    [HAUNT] The **** is this Dethy round? Jeebus. A'ight, peace out suckas. [/HAUNT]
    [Haunt]
    I've been wondering this myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Cheddar come back come back and tell these newbies how to play.....they are soo lost.
    This. Soo much this. So little "logic" posted. Dethy is supposed to be a game almost strictly of logic!
    [/Haunt]

  23. #103
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    [Haunt]

    This. Soo much this. So little "logic" posted. Dethy is supposed to be a game almost strictly of logic!
    [/Haunt]
    Come and logicize us master. I had spreadsheet setup with results to date and options, forgot to save it, windows update rebooted . Back later, but no time now.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  24. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Seba is either maf or insane. (yes, I know that means I have to be a cop).
    Ah, so you claim that I could be mafia but don't post your investigations... Waiting on the others so you can make it more real? Scummy.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  25. #105
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Rok is innocent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  26. #106
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    I got innocent on sap as well, and he was a cop, so I either get good results or I'm naive I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  27. #107

    Default

    So Blazin, you might be the Rookie or Sane cop (if you are a cop).
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  28. #108

    Default

    We'll need the other investigations before we can decide who to lynch...
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  29. #109

    Default

    So far:

    Seba:

    Blazin - Innocent; Rok - guilty

    Rok:

    Blazin - Innocent; None

    Vinit:

    Blazin - Guilty; None

    Sap (confirmed town):

    Blazin - Guilty

    Blazin:

    Sap - innocent; Rok - guilty
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  30. #110

    Default

    EBWOP:

    IF Blazin is Maf.:

    Seba: Rookie/Insane
    Rok: Rookie/Insane
    Vinit: Sane/Paranoid
    Sap: Sane/Paranoid

    Hence, Blazin is not confirmed Townie.

    Posted this because it is the only full set of results.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  31. #111

    Default

    Rok Guilty..

    I think I am paranoid.. Somebody save me..

  32. #112
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    EBWOP:

    IF Blazin is Maf.:

    Seba: Rookie/Insane
    Rok: Rookie/Insane
    Vinit: Sane/Paranoid
    Sap: Sane/Paranoid

    Hence, Blazin is not confirmed Townie.

    Posted this because it is the only full set of results.
    Wtf is this? That makes me want to vote for you right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  33. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Wtf is this? That makes me want to vote for you right now.
    Um... Logic? The only way someone is confirmed Townie is if there are THREE guilties or innocents on that person. Because you had two of each, you are not confirmed Town... Do you REALLY need me to walk you through that logic?

    EDIT: Also, voting for me for posting something truthful is very scummy... Be careful.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  34. #114

    Default

    Let's say Blazin is mafia, then:

    Sane - Guilty
    Paranoid - Guilty
    Insane - Innocent
    Rookie - Innocent

    If he isn't mafia,

    Sane - Innocent
    Paranoid - Innocent
    Insane - Guilty
    Rookie - Guilty

    Out of which one of the roles would be Blazin himself so that vote wouldn't be there.

    So how does it confirm he is town if there are 3 of either of the two. Because the mafia might as well want to leave it at 2-2..

    I am obviously the Paranoid or Insane Cop.
    So there is a 50% chance he isn't mafia given I am insane.

  35. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    So how does it confirm he is town if there are 3 of either of the two. Because the mafia might as well want to leave it at 2-2..
    Your assessment is correct. But let's say Blazin's results would have given this:

    Innocent
    Innocent
    Innocent
    Guilty

    Then, Blazin is confirmed Town because Mafia posted that Blazin was innocent.

    What happened when Blazin was investigated is this:

    1. Blazin is mafia and everyone got correct investigations.
    2. Blazin is Town and mafia "investigated" correctly, leaving it at 2v2.

    Had three guilties or three innocents had come out of Blazin's investigations we would know he is Town. Because he did not, then he is not confirmed Town.

    NOTE: This does not mean he is Mafia.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  36. #116

    Default

    EBWOP: I further explain. Given the roles of the cops, there is no way more than two innocent or guilty investigations are found. EVER.

    For example,

    Assuming Person A is Mafia:

    Cop 1: Innocent - Rookie/Insane
    Cop 2: Innocent - Rookie/Insane
    Cop 3: Guilty - Sane/Paranoid
    Cop 4: Guilty - Sane/Paranoid

    Assuming Person A is Town will produce same results, except if Mafia does not "investigate" correctly.

    Further explaining:

    Had Person A's investigations would have produced this:

    Innocent
    Innocent
    Innocent
    Guilty

    Then, that person is confirmed Town because of the following logic.

    Sane and Rookie cops would have produced innocent.
    Insane and Paranoid cops would have produced guilty.

    Therefore, one of the three innocent investigators is Mafia.

    The same applies had three guilty investigations had been posted.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  37. #117

    Default

    EBWOP

    Going back to the assessment I did on Blazin:

    Without knowing his role (either cop or Mafia), we are guaranteed two guilty and two innocent investigations by the logic shown above. Hence, Blazin is not confirmed Town.

    Here is an example.

    Assuming Blazin is TOWN:

    Seba: innocent - Sane/Rookie
    Sap: guilty (Town confirmed) - Paranoid/Insane
    Vinit: guilty - Paranoid/Insane
    Rok: innocent - Sane/Rookie

    See? This checks out as a possibility. Hence, Blazin cannot be confirmed Town because assuming his role as Mafia also does not shed light on anything.

    For example:

    If Blazin is Mafia:

    Seba: innocent - Insane/Rookie
    Sap: guilty (Town) - Sane/Paranoid
    Rok: innocent - Insane/Rookie
    Vinit: guilty - Sane/Paranoid

    See how this would also make sense? That is how we are sure Blazin is not a confirmed cop.

    EDIT: Also, Blazin: do not take this personally. You just happen to be the only person who we have four investigations on.
    Last edited by Seba; 07-11-2015 at 08:24 PM.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  38. #118

    Default

    We must be wary though, a mislynch and Mafia automatically has a 50/50 chance of winning. 3 Townies and 1 Mafia alive. Mislynching plus mafia kill leaves it a 1v1.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  39. #119
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    I say we investigate Seba tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  40. #120
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    If I get killed tonight lynch him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •