Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seba's Mafia Game Thread

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Where's all the in jokes? Or am I just not seeing them? I was all set to come on and explain that being a furriner, I didn't get most of the jokes. But......

So, who would kill JK first? Well I'm always tempted, but it seems too obvious. So maybe SC? Sap? Conundrum?
    Hmm, well just in case I sleep in, I'll have a ping at:

Vote: Blazin
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Every time you're mafia, you always make silly, empty accusations towards everyone else.

Vote: cheddar
    Reason : Hunch maybe.. He seems like a better choice that Sapient at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Every time you're mafia, you always make silly, empty accusations towards everyone else.
    meh good enough for me
    Vote:Rok
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Isn't this what she always does?
    Vote Rox

voteRok
    reason: at least we can eliminate her posts in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

woah, lots of bandwagoning here. It's only day two so not much info for me to go on, seems like everyone is going off on past experiences. I'll pick someone random and see what reaction I get.

Vote: Carni

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    Vote Rox
    You might be right, we probably shouldn't start a train just cause she's an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    voteRok
    Though that sounds like reason enough too.

Definitely over thinking it. He was making a role playing joke , like BDSM. Or 50 Shades.
    Dammit. Well if he could just use the right frickin word I wouldn't start jumping like that. There is kinda a big difference between role CLAIMING and role PLAYING.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    Vote: cheddar
    Reason : Hunch maybe.. He seems like a better choice that Sapient at this moment.
    I agree.
    Vote: Vinit
    Live Life, Love Others.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dethy Analysis Helper

Sap's pretty harsh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    Sap's pretty harsh lol.
    You've been inactive forever. She's the equivalent of erbal it Hindell, but not funny

Vote: Sap
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

That's not nice, bro.

Well this is one of the most suspicious things I've seen in a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    meh good enough for me
    Vote:Rok
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    Vote Rox
    voteRok
    FoS: Sapient, Wildfire, Gauss and Blazin

Willing to bet $3.29 that Gauss or Blazin are mafia.

Sapient starts it off saying something stupid about how Rok always acts when she's mafia, Wildfire starts the vote for Rok, Gauss/Blazin see train potential and jump on. At least one of Gauss/Blazin is mafia, maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Sapient starts it off saying something stupid about how Rok always acts when she's mafia, Wildfire starts the vote for Rok, Gauss/Blazin see train potential and jump on. At least one of Gauss/Blazin is mafia, maybe both.
    I think you are underestimating how much I enjoy getting Rox lynched. See what she'll do next is start typing huge paragraphs about how she isn't mafia, and then you can tell what she is. Since I haven't changed my vote yet because I haven't seen anyone suspicious that makes me maf :0

I tried to stop the train, why am I still FoS'd?

You are suspect sap because you suddenly don't want to lynch rok. I'm not mafia, but Rok was little help in dethy, and she says she cannot be on much this round, so she won't be help this round either. I will accept gold package bets, 2:1 odds, that I'm not mafia.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I didn't suddenly not want to vote her, if you notice, I never voted for her to begin with. I was just saying that her accusations are ****, regardless.

All the more reason to vote her off then sap, that just makes the water clearer. Really though, someone is going to be lynched tonight, and as far as I know, no one has any evidence on anyone. To me it makes sense to decide on someone that won't contribute for whatever reason, or someone that keeps things confusing even if they are town. Time or trouble, that's what I think to decide tonight's lynch. Hell someone make a bet on what I said a minute ago and I will help lynch me.

One does not simply mess around with travian gold, friend.

Anyone have a vote count? I am still on the waiting on a compaction test.

Anyone have a vote count? I am still on the waiting on a compaction test.
    Vote count so far:

Rok - 4 (Wildfire, Mod Gauss, Blazin, Sap)
    Carni - 2 (Flossie, mbstokem)
    Sap - 4 (vpindian, Conun, cmness, Rok)
    cheddar - 1 (Vinit)
    Vinit - 1 (cheddar)
    Conun - 1 (Sap)
    Vpin - 1 (Carni)
    Last edited by Seba; 07-16-2015 at 02:57 AM.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Vote: Sap

Rok always makes weird accusations early on to stir discussion and see how people react

Vote: Rok
    Reason: Not active this round, every round muddies up reasoning (like in Dethy), and Vpin is trying to make it me versus her, which is an easy choice.

She said she wouldn't be active for the first day I think? Also Sapient you consistently have the worst logic of any active player so it's weird that you're coming at her for that.

Vote: Sapient

I always feel like I'm coming to Roks aid in mafia but I don't like the *****y mob mentality you guys are coming at her with.

And jesus if we're going to lynch someone for activity lynch Carni.

This ^^ , Rok from what I have seen has at least been participating, and when she comes back will read everything and give her input.

well from the 2 nights that have passed.

Vote: Carni
    Reason: least active person

Note: Rokchick does live in an opposite time zone from most of us, so she will not be as active when we are active....and yeah, she does like to stir the pot.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Fine, Carni seems like a decent choice.

Well, nothing from the inactive. voting for him will do nothing at all.
    That train looks very suspici-oso.
    Unvote: Carni
    Vote: Sapient

I'm not mafia, you guys are starting a train for a stupid reason.

Sorta like how you started one.
    Last edited by cmness; 07-16-2015 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Forgot the how :/

I didn't start the train. I never voted for her. She accused me, and I stated she makes a bunch of stupid accusations and someone else started the train.

Later, when you guys made it her vs. I, THEN I voted for her.

I would be okay with lynching Carni, but realistically the votes on Rok aren't gonna change.

I would rather lynch Sapient than Rok because:

1. Sapient sucks at mafia, can we pls remember the last few rounds, mafia or not we're better off without him

2. We literally have nothing on Rok, I think that the successive sentiment/votes from Sapient/Wildfire/Gauss/Blazin was extremely suspicious. I would rather lynch Gauss or Blazin but Sapient'll do.

I'm more happy running with something (even if it's barely something) over "Rok said she wasn't going to be as active the first day". I mean come on, she's posted as much as anyone else has and that's just a stupid reason.

The last 2 rounds Sap has gotten a mad lynch within the first 2 nights. Not to mention he nailed every single mafia last game and got people to roll with it despite being the paranoid cop.

That being said it's funny how many people jumped on my Sap vote citing his train start and when he points out he never started the train the argument devolves to well he sux and so duz Rok so idc
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Honey, stop with the sexual tension, just cause I turned you down, you've wanted to lynch me.

1. I've played pretty decently, and I've gotten very lucky.

I think it's suspicious how you and Rok are going in on Blazin, Gauss, and I.

That wasn't the only reason. Rok just jumped on us with random accusations and nothing to go on. Stop defending Rok.

FoS: Conundrum.