Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Seba's Mafia Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    I figure you'll get the ol' investigataroo

So do you have any thoughts on how things could have gone differently? I feel I have a pretty solid theory and would love to hear objections to it.
    Ah, yes, founding fathers have their roles. We'll have things to go off of now.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    Yeah, I'm definitely NOT getting the scum vibe from Gauss at this point so I don't know what y'all are pointing fingers at him for.
    Conun gunning for me because I sided with Sap and voted Rox 4 teh lulz.

Vote: Rok

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Oh, haven't voted yet.

Vote: Rok
    Live Life, Love Others.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dethy Analysis Helper

unvote:connie
    vote: vpin
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Looks like I'm dead then. A couple of things. You guys are wrong in your reasoning (points at gauss). It shouldn't come as a surprise, but you suck at this. You obviously can't tell either way when people are mafia or town or anything else.

I'm also very keen to see something later from floss. Her post of the Sap/conun display was not convincing to me, so I want to know what made her so absolutely certain. Sap is so random, he plays to fail for either side, and conuns part was not clear, even with hindsight.

Seba this game has been interesting, well done. We will see how it pans out now, but potentially a bit too mafia heavy at the start.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

If I'm wrong in my reasoning, then show it. I have been very clear at what assumptions I have made, and the steps I have taken to reach my conclusion. By all means throw your hands up though and give up, it doesn't matter to me. Don't say I suck at mafia when you can't even defend yourself, but sure point out a post from Floss (who's dead) and don't follow up on it. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Looks like I'm dead then. A couple of things. You guys are wrong in your reasoning (points at gauss). It shouldn't come as a surprise, but you suck at this. You obviously can't tell either way when people are mafia or town or anything else.

I'm also very keen to see something later from floss. Her post of the Sap/conun display was not convincing to me, so I want to know what made her so absolutely certain. Sap is so random, he plays to fail for either side, and conuns part was not clear, even with hindsight.

Seba this game has been interesting, well done. We will see how it pans out now, but potentially a bit too mafia heavy at the start.
    This is why i dont think rok is mafia anymore. Im pretty sure shed know who they killed off last night right?

KP coming in ~15.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    This is why i dont think rok is mafia anymore. Im pretty sure shed know who they killed off last night right?
    I mean heaven forbid she actually tried to defend herself. Again I have laid out everything I've thought and we've all been content with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Washington was Gandalf?
    Washington is everything. Freest man in history.
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

Hurry up with the kp
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

After an exciting and tragic night for both sides, the villagers met once again at the town hall. This time, Rok was brought up to the front, accused for partaking in the murder of Flossie. Rokchick denied it, but it was too late. Her fate was sealed.

Rokchick was lynched and was a Mafia Henchman, previously the Oneida tribe.

The villagers rejoiced! Flossie's murderer was found!

cmness was roleblocked.

Wildfire8 was killed by the Mafia and was Benjamin Franklin.

John Adams is now the leader of the Revolution.

Well the bad news is that my theory was wrong, the good news is that I still killed a mafia member. The problem is everyone agreed so there isn't really a lead to go on

Samuel Adams has found John Adams and this has triggered the Battle of Yorktown!

Mafia has two nights to kill John Adams or they lose. If Mafia outnumbers Town, they will still win, independent of Adams' status.

vote: cheddar

The plot twists!
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Well that came out of right field.
    Live Life, Love Others.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

Dethy Analysis Helper

Well that came out of right field.
    What did? Me calling you out for doing such a good job hiding, staying under the radar? I know cheddar.

It's like what 5-2-1 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Washington is everything. Freest man in history.
    [slap] LADY [/slap]

I have yet to have had a stinkin' drive by sex change operation
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

[haunt] **** I knew I should have used the kill son of a ***** [/haunt]
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Oh so now we just have to figure out who Wild thought was suspic

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    I'd agree with this. Probably a native american that sided with the mafs.
    Oh look here's someone we should have a convo with. Cmnes and cheddar should start defending themselves.

Maybe mafia just decided to take out someone that's paying close attention to the game. I am more afraid of those who are not contributing as much.

Vote: Cheddar

Cmnes was role-blocked and the second mafia kill didn't go through (the 2nd indie one-shot kill)

Cheddar and Cmnes are most likely the last two mafia members but vinit might be one as well.

P.S. If Nathan Hale is still in play, tonight and tomorrow night are probably the most important nights for you.

Vote: cheddar

So basically we keep the founding father in charge alive long enough and not get ourselves below the number of Mafs and we win.
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    What did? Me calling you out for doing such a good job hiding, staying under the radar? I know cheddar.
    You know what? That you're scum? A blank vote with no reasoning behind it at all is the definition of coming out of right field.

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    Vote: Cheddar

Cmnes was role-blocked and the second mafia kill didn't go through (the 2nd indie one-shot kill)

Cheddar and Cmnes are most likely the last two mafia members but vinit might be one as well.
    You give reasoning for cmness being scummy and then just lump me together with him because bandwagon?

Can I at least know the charges brought against me before I'm blindly lynched? We've at least used some good deduction to single out the mafia and stay alive these past two nights.

I've been gauging the field and was trying to help swing things in Town's favor when we were on the brink but I've been barking up the wrong tree, although I am narrowing the field down. Apparently I'm just **** at this now.

Huge FOS at Blazin at this point. I have no idea about VP, but I want to see some reasoning here.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

VP, why you wouldn't vote for cmness since you actually have your own reasoning for suspecting him. Unless you're just trying to set up tomorrow by getting me out of the mafia's way and then falling back against cm.

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    Maybe mafia just decided to take out someone that's paying close attention to the game. I am more afraid of those who are not contributing as much.
    What? Does it even matter if the Mafia were targeting GW Franklin or not?
    Last edited by cheddar; 07-18-2015 at 07:18 AM.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Gauss View Post
    Well the bad news is that my theory was wrong,
    [/haunt]
    See..
    [/end haunt]
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

[/haunt]
    See..
    [/end haunt]
    Uh you were still maf though so whatev

Also while cheddar seems random why not go for the second indie, who we know if mafia? We just have to stall two nights to win.

So now that activity has dropped off am I just going to die for no reason?
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

vote: Blazin
    reason: Completely random vote on me to start a band wagon with no reasoning behind it. Most scummy thing I've seen done the past two nights.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

vote: Blazin
    reason: Completely random vote on me to start a band wagon with no reasoning behind it. Most scummy thing I've seen done the past two nights.
    I have voted for mafia since N1 lol

I bet sap is looking down smiling after you guys betrayed him. Any regrets cheddar?

So I just woke up. Doesn't look like I missed much?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

vote cheddar

I would rather vote of cmness but whatev

I'm flexible, but I worry more about cheddar then cmness, I was surprised everyone followed me to be honest.

Also, that was not scummy in the least cmness, ditch to save your last partner?