Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dethy Log iii

Also, based on the rules listed, it appears hammer is not in effect? So technically the day isn't over, and if anyone can give reason to switch votes, we could still do so?

Truth. KP will be coming tonight around 10:30PM EDT (12:10AM if absolutely necessary as this the technical 24 hour point). You all have until then to figure out who to vote for.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dethy Analysis Helper

Unless demanded by the people that it be earlier. Then it will be earlier.
    Live Life, Love Others.

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

Dethy Analysis Helper

First off, me dying is good for Town. I just want to say Flossie is probably Mafia as she did not push for either Rok or me in the last round.

Vote: Flossie

Also, I'm definitely Town, maybe Insane or Naive if Flossie ends up being Mafia.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Also, I don't mind it being earlier. Sooner you kill me off sooner you have two confirmed Townies.
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

I would prefer an earlier KP too.

LOL Seba, what happened last game has nothing to do with this game. Plus we do not have a no lynch option this game, we did last game.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Also agree with vp's analysis (Flossie's was incomplete).

And yes, I also believe it is best for us to
    Vote: Seba
    Reason:
    if Mafia, we win (and we wouldn't want him to get to tomorrow by lynching someone else - he has proven how dangerous he is)... and if he's not Mafia, we get the most info from his lynch.
    I'm dangerous? My God, what have I become

Ehh forgot about no NL's this round. Anyways, with me and Vpin confirmed dead tonight, Town needs to come up with good investigations tomorrow.

Once all votes are considered final I will post the KP
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

For the sake of Town, just lynch me already lol

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    Once all votes are considered final I will post the KP
    Mine is now final

ya mines is final as well.

Are we waiting on Wild again?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Yes.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    Unless demanded by the people that it be earlier. Then it will be earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Also, I don't mind it being earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I would prefer an earlier KP too.
    Guess we should have use the word you used. I demand KP be earlier!

kinda telling since we already have a hammer that we need to wait for Wild isn't it?

Okay Okay, keep the game rolling.

Seba was Lynched. Vp was killed.

Send in the investigations.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

So I am either paranoid or insane.

May I suggest you investigate me and I will investigate Wild

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    Analysis time.

Results:
    Flossie: Seba is Guilty
    Seba: Flossie is Innocent
    J_K: Seba is Innocent
    Vp: Seba is Guilty
    Wildfire: Seba is Innocent

If Flossie is Mafia:
    Seba: Insane
    J_K: Naive/Sane
    Vp: Paranoid
    Wildfire: Naive/Sane

Possible

If Seba is Mafia:
    Flossie: Sane/Paranoid
    J_K: Insane/Na´ve
    Vp: Sane/Paranoid
    Wild: Insane/Naive

Possible

If Jason is Mafia:
    Flossie: Insane/Paranoid
    Seba: Sane/Naive
    Vp: Insane/Paranoid
    Wild: Sane/Naive

Possible

If Vp is Mafia:
    J_K: Sane/Na´ve
    Wildfire: Sane/Naive

Impossible

If Wildfire is Mafia:

Possible

Correct me if I'm wrong but i think i'm the only one that is cleared of being mafia. (aka tonight is my last night)
    Okay we now know Seba was a cop. He was either Sane or naive

So I have to be either insane or paranoid and VP had to have been either insane or paranoid. I am proven cop now.

Belay my request to investigate me...JK please investigate Wild and wild you can investigate me.

Wild is guilty.

Okay we now know Seba was a cop. He was either Sane or naive

So I have to be either insane or paranoid and VP had to have been either insane or paranoid. I am proven cop now.

Belay my request to investigate me...JK please investigate Wild and wild you can investigate me.
    From your perspective, if you are (or are pretending to be) a cop, then yes... you are Sane or Naive, and Seba was Paranoid or Insane. However, from mine and Wild's perspective, you could still be Mafia, I believe. That would make Seba Insane and vp Paranoid, and me/Wild Sane/Naive.

However, based on the eagerness of your posting results compared to Wild's, I'm much more inclined to believe you are telling the truth. So that would make you Paranoid, vp Insane, and me/Seba Sane/Naive.

Wild is guilty.
    And just like yesterday, it looks like we'll probably be both posting results before Wild even "sends in" his investigation. Not ideal, since it gives him the most information to fabricate a favourable situation for him... but we also just want to progress with the game.

My investigation is being sent in now. I'm not saying who I'm investigating, in case Wild gets online and posts a response before I get a result.

Jesus I'm super hungover. Does it matter who I investigate or can I just choose whoever?
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

If Flossie is Mafia:
    Seba: Insane
    J_K: Naive/Sane
    Wildfire: Naive/Sane

Possible

If Jason is Mafia:
    Wild: Sane/Naive

Possible

If Wildfire is Mafia:
    Flossie: Paranoid

Possible

Alright so crossed out one or two things on this list but its pretty much the same... **** it sending in on Jason lets get this over with.

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.

Wait no cause flossie already sent in on me. I'm sending on flossie hopefully JK you sent on her and we get two results on her that are mean something.

I got innocent on Flossie. I'm either naive and/or sane depending on what flossie is.
    JK?

I investigated Wild and found him Innocent.

So if Flossie is Mafia, then Wild is Naive and I am Sane (and vp was Paranoid and Seba was Insane).

But if Wild is Mafia, then Flossie is Paranoid and I am Naive (and vp was Insane and Seba was Sane).

Therefore neither of you are cleared, and I'm going to need to guess correctly to win. I'm leaning heavily towards Wild as Mafia, unless you can give me a good reason that it could be Flossie.

Some reasons you might need to address:
    - late reveal yesterday let you set up the scenario we are at today, waiting for all other results to be posted
    - you asked me today to investigate Floss, because if I had gotten Guilty on you, I would know I was Sane, not Naive, and know you were Mafia (if I had investigated Flossie, I would get Innocent result and still not know if I was Sane or Naive)
    - posting that you were really drunk this morning, in case there was a mistake you made, so it would be an excuse to correct if we found any fault in your logic

Vote: wild

Reason: Those reasons JK posted and honestly Jk is smart and if he were mafia and wanted to win, he could have easily said wild was guilty. But no, he posted his results which left it a guessing match...only a cop would have done that.

Honestly I wish I had held off on posting my investigation and am glad JK did hold off.

Well, with no hammer in effect, and with the 24-hour rule in place, I guess there's no harm in casting a vote. We can obviously still talk it out until 4:02pm tomorrow. But in the meantime, since it makes the most sense...
    Vote: Wild

**** I started drinking too early today. I'm not the mafia, plain and simple it is definitely not me. i'm going to go off a hunch and say
    vote:jason
    have I been late to post results and contribute yeah sure but I'm not scum.

cheddar ****** up and told me I was the sane cop in a pm for giving me my role and then retracted and then just told me I was a cop. Eveyone makes mistakes. But I'm going out on a limb and guessing he left the roles the same and figured I'd play as if that didn't happen but I think I'm still sane

so yeah I think I'm sane cop and that makes jason mafia I hope you vote with me flossie cause I'm 100% not mafia

Honestly if Cheddar made a mistake, he would reroll the roles....Wild, I am jsut not buying it.

Just a reminder, the KP will go up tomorrow afternoon.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    cheddar ****** up and told me I was the sane cop in a pm for giving me my role and then retracted and then just told me I was a cop. Eveyone makes mistakes. But I'm going out on a limb and guessing he left the roles the same and figured I'd play as if that didn't happen but I think I'm still sane

so yeah I think I'm sane cop and that makes jason mafia I hope you vote with me flossie cause I'm 100% not mafia
    LOL. That's actually a pretty good argument, given your drunken state. Of course, still a load of malarky... but at least you tried.

I'm going to say my vote is now locked in... I will not be changing it. And Flossie, if you are actually the Mafia, I will have to say "well played".

I am not mafia and the vote is locked for me too.

An JK, if you are mafia, well played.

Well played my ***.

Wild was lynched and was a detective.

Mafia Win!

Roles:

Wild: Na´ve
    Flossie: Insane
    Seba: Sane
    Jason: Maifa.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

so maybe I wasn't sane but I was right to think it was Jason, oh well next time.

By the way all, what wild said was true. I was getting roles ready and accidently sent Wild a PM that told him he was the Sane detective. Luckily I caught it after the first PM so redoing the roles wasn't that bad.
    Live Life, Love Others.

Dethy Analysis Helper

Thanks Wild. You made it much easier for me to win this round (and even gave me a good excuse to post last on day-2 that Flossie believed!)

yeah sorry other detectives I was drinking a little to much the last few nights. looks like we finished just in time though for this new round

Yeah, I almost changed my vote after your post today Jason.....it all seemed a bit too pat....should have gone with my hunch....grrrr.