Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dethy Log iii

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Vote: wild

Reason: Those reasons JK posted and honestly Jk is smart and if he were mafia and wanted to win, he could have easily said wild was guilty. But no, he posted his results which left it a guessing match...only a cop would have done that.

Honestly I wish I had held off on posting my investigation and am glad JK did hold off.
    I was considering listing Wild as guilty, just as you mentioned to hopefully let you not think twice and go straight for Wild (as we pretty much did anyway). But listing him innocent actually gave me more options - if he had any inclination of voting Flossie, I could have gone with that instead if I thought it was better. It left me with possible scenarios for either being Mafia. Whereas if I listed him Guilty, he would know immediately I was lying and thus that I was Mafia.

YOu are too clever by half.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    yeah sorry other detectives I was drinking a little to much the last few nights. looks like we finished just in time though for this new round
    Can Wild be the new JD?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

I think he can be the junior JD.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    I was considering listing Wild as guilty, just as you mentioned to hopefully let you not think twice and go straight for Wild (as we pretty much did anyway). But listing him innocent actually gave me more options - if he had any inclination of voting Flossie, I could have gone with that instead if I thought it was better. It left me with possible scenarios for either being Mafia. Whereas if I listed him Guilty, he would know immediately I was lying and thus that I was Mafia.
    I had a feeling it was you because you seemed too calm and not troubled when choosing between me and Flossie since it wasn't certain. Set off the alarm bells but yeah when I logged back in ready to go and functioning seemed too late change Flossie's mind I messed up by not being more active earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

That's one of the reasons I don't usually play dethy. You pretty much have to be online when others are. Too hard otherwise. Also because it takes a few long minutes to post the analysis, and I'm lazy.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Can Wild be the new JD?
    He has tomake the trek online while drunk first. ;
    Live Life, Love Others.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLink View Post
    Cheddar is one of the popular, energetic guys.
    "A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult." - Proverbs 12:16

"Comparison is the thief of joy." - Theodore Roosevelt

Dethy Analysis Helper

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    He has tomake the trek online while drunk first. ;
    It's happened. It's resulted in Valy or Conun auto-killing me or threatening too don't really remember
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.