Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Role Madness Game

Votes and specials locked in. KP up shortly.

Seba edited his post = confirmed mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

KP-1:

The Accountant subtracted a vote from Seba. This put Blazin up for lynch. However, Blazin was touched by His Noodly Appendage and does not die.

Wild was Role-Blocked by the Prostitute.

The Pathologist went to "talk" to Blazin, but since he wasn't dead, nothing happened.

The Godfather gave "Em" permission to go out and kill tonight, but since Em hadn't picked a target, no one was killed by Mafia.

The Schitzo went to save mb, but saw that he had no need for any help today so didn't do anything.
    Last edited by jason_kroeker; 08-08-2015 at 01:37 AM.

Flying Spag KP's are great. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

trying to figure out what a noodly appendage has to do with any of these roles.

Roles we know in play:
    Town:
    FSM
    Pathologist
    Schizo

Mafia:
    Accountant
    Prostitute
    GF

The mafia kill (or lack of) is strange. From the way it reads, the godfather choses who to send but his henchmen pick the targets? There doesn't seem to be any fluff in the kp so I get the more literal interpretation.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    trying to figure out what a noodly appendage has to do with any of these roles.
    Flying Spaghetti Monster

gonna go ahead and

Vote: Vpin

I feel like he'd be the one to miss out on sending out a kill.

Who was inactive? Missed a vote? Possibly was not on to send kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Or.. Wild was sent, but blocked so he couldn't pick a target?

Vote: Wild
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

That's actually not a bad idea. I missed that as a possibility. I'll ask J_K and see if that could work.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Vote:Rok

Nice try you scum... oh wait no that was a terrible try.

I was RB'd by the mafia.

Not sure if you were trying to set me up and failed horribly or just really not paying attention. Either way have a vote.

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    That's actually not a bad idea. I missed that as a possibility. I'll ask J_K and see if that could work.
    Lol Seba and Rok together as mafia two rounds in a row that would be a crazy coincidence. Neither of you noticed who I was RB'd by? This is getting suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Who was inactive? Missed a vote? Possibly was not on to send kill?
    Flossie didn't vote but was active pretty close to KP so don't think its her. Maybe one of the earlier voters possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    KP-1:

The Accountant subtracted a vote from Seba. This put Blazin up for lynch. However, Blazin was touched by His Noodly Appendage and does not die.

Wild was role-blocked by the Prostitute.

The Pathologist went to "talk" to Blazin, but since he wasn't dead, nothing happened.

The Godfather gave "Em" permission to go out and kill tonight, but since Em hadn't picked a target, no one was killed by Mafia.

The Schitzo went to save mb, but saw that he had no need for any help today so didn't do anything.
    What we can get from the KP:

1. Blazin is not the Accountant or the Pathologist (I think - not sure what the actual role is but my guess is that he is not).
    2. FSM has a role similar to a Governor, looks like.
    3. Pathologist has a role involving the dead. Maybe a revive or investigative role?
    4. MB is not the Schitzo.

I'd like to point out that I believe that neither the Pathologist and FSM roles are confirmed Town roles. My guess is that they are but not sure yet.

How nice of Mafia to attempt some kind of frame though... Had Blazin been killed and been a Townie the Accountant subraction would have probably doomed me. (Also I'm bringing this up before anyone has a chance to try and start a lynch on me, I would appreciate some level-headedness).

This being said, we should move away from Blazin (I think?). A vote for me won't help Town, either.

Lastly, who the **** is "Em". Is there a hidden role? Or is it MB or cmness (sounds like "Em" but don't know if it's deliberate?)
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

vote: rok

Was not real active, aussie time cost her role kill.
    Fos, seba
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    Lol Seba and Rok together as mafia two rounds in a row that would be a crazy coincidence. Neither of you noticed who I was RB'd by? This is getting suspicious.
    I'm not accusing you, but it does not clear you either is what I am saying. "Em" could have "forgotten" to send a kill and the Prost RB'ing you could have been a frame, sort of like the Accountant "saving" me. I think Mafia is up to some slick games this round. I'll believe you for now but there are no confirmed Townies yet, unfortunately. Fortunately, there was not a mislynch. Hopefully we get some investigations on the thread.

I asked J_K and he chose not to answer so this is still up in the air. I think Mafia is deliberately trying to frame me and WF. Unfortunately for them, Blazin was saved by our noodle-y friend.

1. Blazin is not the Accountant or the Pathologist (I think - not sure what the actual role is but my guess is that he is not).
    3. Pathologist has a role involving the dead. Maybe a revive or investigative role?

I'd like to point out that I believe that neither the Pathologist and FSM roles are confirmed Town roles. My guess is that they are but not sure yet.

How nice of Mafia to attempt some kind of frame though... Had Blazin been killed and been a Townie the Accountant subraction would have probably doomed me. (Also I'm bringing this up before anyone has a chance to try and start a lynch on me, I would appreciate some level-headedness).

This being said, we should move away from Blazin (I think?). A vote for me won't help Town, either.

Lastly, who the **** is "Em". Is there a hidden role? Or is it MB or cmness (sounds like "Em" but don't know if it's deliberate?)
    after reading it, im guessing "em" is "them" too not hint if there are 2 or 3 mafia.
    I will agree with you that I do not certain roles are confirmed town.

oh nevermind he used it twice in the sentence and it wouldn't make sense the way I used it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Roles we know in play:
    Town:
    FSM
    Pathologist
    Schizo

Mafia:
    Accountant
    Prostitute
    GF

The mafia kill (or lack of) is strange. From the way it reads, the godfather choses who to send but his henchmen pick the targets? There doesn't seem to be any fluff in the kp so I get the more literal interpretation.
    3 mafia roles? If we had mislynched and the kill went through that would put us at 3 v 4. Add in the fact that mafia have an accountant and town would be so ****** if last night went differently.
    I think accountant or prostitute is the GF and the other was sent but they mixed up the rules or procedure that JK told them to follow. 3 would potentially put us in LYLO on N2 thats nuts.

Accountant doesn't necessarily have to be mafia. There aren't roles listed for each faction and we all know how jk likes to be crazy with his stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Accountant doesn't necessarily have to be mafia. There aren't roles listed for each faction and we all know how jk likes to be crazy with his stuff.
    So, you're saying prostitute may also not be mafia by the same logic?

I guess so... Only GF is mafia then?

I suppose then, by extension, normally town aligned roles may not neccessarily by town aligned. This means we can only have a best guess for mafia members from balancing prospects. =/

This. Although I must admit I just jumped in had a quick read and didn't notice it was a prostitute block. But the prostitute could be town in a madness round. Which wouldn't be as useful as a known mafia block.
    Blazin, even if I'm not here at KP, I do send my specials in. It just means I don't always get to change them based on your days chit chat. I have limited time again today (work, work, work). It would be a bit too mad if all the roles were reversed aligned though. More likely they aren't or only one or 2 are I would think.

Isn't it Wild who is not the pathologist or accountant (or schizo or prostitute or FSM)? He was roleblocked, not Blazin. Blazin could still be anyone. He just got saved by the FSM. Not sure if the FSM would have any reason or not. Assume not, since Blazin is trying to get rid of me for no reason.
    My current thoughts are that Seba and Blazin are most likely maf, followed by everyone else. Wild is least likely.

So for now:
    Vote: Seba

You mean like the no reason you tried to off me? Also, again with the limited time, third round you have said, although last time you said you would not be on much, then recanted when I mentioned it.

Also, that's the first time my noodley appendage got me out of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You mean like the no reason you tried to off me? Also, again with the limited time, third round you have said, although last time you said you would not be on much, then recanted when I mentioned it.
    First night vote dearie. Burn and pap weren't around. I was busy last night and most of today. You've gone after me today as well.
    I'll be pretty busy tomorrow too. But you'll be asleep most of the time so don't fash. I do try and get on and make a deep and lasting impression though. Have you been dazzled?

But anyhoo, is there any actual reason you should be seen as town? I can't see any.

Since you did not "Unvote", only your first vote is considered valid at this point.

Isn't it Wild who is not the pathologist or accountant (or schizo or prostitute or FSM)? He was roleblocked, not Blazin. Blazin could still be anyone. He just got saved by the FSM. Not sure if the FSM would have any reason or not. Assume not, since Blazin is trying to get rid of me for no reason.
    My current thoughts are that Seba and Blazin are most likely maf, followed by everyone else. Wild is least likely.

So for now:
    Yes, that is also true. But Blazin cannot be the accountant because why in the world would he make himself available for a lynch? Also the Pathologist probably has a role where he can do something when another player is dead. This role you cannot probably use on yourself. That was my logic. A bit too excited to vote there. That's twice already that you have voted without anything to go on.

This is technically still a N1 for us because no one was lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Since you did not "Unvote", only your first vote is considered valid at this point.
    Seems suspicious, casting a vote that doesn't count.

Vote: cmness
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Inebriated Jamie shall refrain from voting at this point so as to not pull a WF... Also, inebriated Jamie is best Jamie.
    (Jamie, feed yourself water tomorrow....)

Vote: cmness
    I would love to ask why, but this being MB.....I know we will not get any answer, but his instincts are usually good, so for now I am going to follow him. I still feel we are flying basically blind. Wild the most likely town we have. And if Rokchick doesn't remove her vote from him, by KP time..I will seriously consider moving my vote to her. She usually isn't so sloppy.

Vote: Cmness
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I would love to ask why, but this being MB.....I know we will not get any answer, but his instincts are usually good, so for now I am going to follow him. I still feel we are flying basically blind. Wild the most likely town we have. And if Rokchick doesn't remove her vote from him, by KP time..I will seriously consider moving my vote to her. She usually isn't so sloppy.

Vote: Cmness
    I am with you as well, I would love to know why Mb picked me out of the blue. Sadly for you and Mb, his instinct is wrong this time. I am going to wait to see what explanation he has as to why he chose me.

Also wont forget to mention how Mb voted for blazin right after Rok.

I'd like to see what MB has to say about his vote before I cast mine.

I doubt he'll even give a reason, other than "gives me mafia vibe" so I may as well say what I am going to say now.

Unvote: Vp
    Vote: Flossie.

Since there isn't much evidence on anyone, Mb's vote doesn't make me very suspicious of him. But Flossie just went ahead and followed him with the reason being "his instincts are usually good" last game the reason he knew who mafia were, was because of vpin telling him. Also there is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Today is watering day so I am busy, can I have a vote count?

I am still not getting any mafia vibes from anyone save JK and he is a meanie pooh pooh head, that gets cranky if we vote for him.
    Also who was the person who didn't vote? Flossie, she did not change her vote which was JK. It makes most sense to me that she did not remember to send in the kill. Either her or Vp, who to me is the least active as I see few posts from him all the time.