Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Role Madness Game

Also from the looks of it, there may be 3 mafia seeing how there is the Godfather and "Em" and "Tee"

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    Also from the looks of it, there may be 3 mafia seeing how there is the Godfather and "Em" and "Tee"
    Not unless there are different win rules. There's only 6 of us left, so hopefully only 2 maf. It's a madness round, so possibly GF is also one of the Em or Tee.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Well gonna go for Flossie again

Vote: Flossie.

Burns my house to the ground so as not to get rok cooties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Well gonna go for Flossie again

Go right ahead, I can't get to game until just about now, if I am lucky. I have an houseful of guests and watering day tomorrow, I will miss the voting again. I am going to ask JK to remove me.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Go right ahead, I can't get to game until just about now, if I am lucky. I have an houseful of guests and watering day tomorrow, I will miss the voting again. I am going to ask JK to remove me.
    votefloss
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

What the hell. I am seriously confused. Too much beer to reason stuff. But in a game like this I don't even know if logic applies.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    But in a game like this I don't even know if logic applies.
    There is plenty of logic to be had in this game. It would help if more people actually used their specials though!

I am going to ask JK to remove me.
    I will not just remove someone from the game - it affects the balance, and is unfair for both your side (negatively) and the other side (positively).

Normally, I would look to replace you with someone who has died. However, the game mechanics this round do not allow that. If anyone who is not playing this round is following along and wants to take over for Flossie (which currently looks like you will have to defend yourself in the next couple hours), such as maybe FTP who was in the hosting thread recently... send me a PM.

Every time I read the thread, someone different looks guilty. Could be Floss, Could be cmness. Could be Blazin. Could be Wild, and SC is far too quiet, so it's probably him.

Oh well, I'll probably sleep through KP, so...

Vote:Floss

Yes this is a very weird game of mafia where the mafia keep forgetting to place in their kill. What I am thinking is they are the inactives that we rarely see post so SC and Flossie.

Vote:cmness
    The flossie train is going way too easily.

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.

Look RL has thrown me for a loop, such that in the hours before the KP when the most activity happens I have been unavailable. Sending in specials has not been an issue, voting has been, simply because I like to have as much info as I can before I cast a vote. In the past this has served me well, just these last few days with house guests, heat wave and all the other craziness going on, I have not been available when I am used to being available.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire8 View Post
    Vote:cmness
    The flossie train is going way too easily.
    I am not mafia, else mafia kills would be sent in.

Yeah this is what has saved you from my vote so far.

Jeeze, no posts all day.

Or in my case, all night. Silence might win it for mafs this time. We need to get back to lynching the quiet ones so mafia don't get to sit and watch it all and still win.

Wow, I made it back before the KP... so it looks like I am getting lynched....will have to back read to see if I can save myself.

well you didn't leave with much of a defense. And reading back should take two seconds.

Okay I am getting

3 on me (flossie)
    1 on Cmness

With that in mind and trying to save my heiny

Vote: Cmness

Cmness has been poking and prodding all game long, yesterday (or was that the day before?)I was accused of being mafia because I followed MB's lead. MB since has sadly been killed by the mafia. Today it is my funny absences. If I survive the night, I wonder what will be next. I am rather suspicious of Cmness because of this.

I doubt he'll even give a reason, other than "gives me mafia vibe" so I may as well say what I am going to say now.

Unvote: Vp

Since there isn't much evidence on anyone, Mb's vote doesn't make me very suspicious of him. But Flossie just went ahead and followed him with the reason being "his instincts are usually good" last game the reason he knew who mafia were, was because of vpin telling him. Also there is this:

Also who was the person who didn't vote? Flossie, she did not change her vote which was JK. It makes most sense to me that she did not remember to send in the kill. Either her or Vp, who to me is the least active as I see few posts from him all the time.
    2 nights ago. Did you not think this was a valid reason?

Votes and specials locked.

Technically, everyone still alive starves right now, I guess even before the lynch, except for 1 or 2 people. Then lynch and night actions happen. Then the remainder die (if a win condition hadn't happened yet).

But so that this round doesn't end in super-lame fashion, I'm going to pretend that go was Vanilla instead of Baker. And we will play out the round.

KP up soon.
    Last edited by jason_kroeker; 08-09-2015 at 03:30 AM.

I think I would have preferred the starvation to the terror of a lynching.

cmness.....first day votes are all just shots in the dark....I knew I needed to change my vote off of JK because it wouldn't count, but didn't get back in time.

KP-4:

Flossie was lynched and was the Tracker, aka Tee (a Mafia Member).

Due to Bus Driver drunkness (again), cmness was dropped at Rok's, Rok at Wild's, and Wild at cmness's houses.

Blazin was RB'ed by the Prostitute.

The Pathologist visited Flossie. The following is revealed as the Role PM she received:
    Flossie is the Tracker and may choose to watch or follow someone (make sure to specify which) each night.

There is a Godfather (you do not know his identity) this round who will be choosing which Mafia to send for the kill, but you will not know who they have sent. You must tell me each day who you would kill if you get sent and it may be the same or different target other Mafia send in. If Godfather gets RB'ed, the message will not get to you. If you get RB'ed, both your normal action and your kill will not go through.
    Also, if the Pathologist's target is Town, he would be allowed to communicate by PM with the player until the next KP. But since the target is Mafia, that is not allowed today.

Sooo.. Blazin was blocked and GF didn't send a kill. But he rode the train on floss. So either Blazin is GF or it's an inactive (SC maybe?)

I'm assuming it is just one mafia left now. Maybe an indie as well.

SC has to be the last mafia member, I RB'ed Blazin just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post

Technically, everyone still alive starves right now, I guess even before the lynch, except for 1 or 2 people. Then lynch and night actions happen. Then the remainder die (if a win condition hadn't happened yet).

But so that this round doesn't end in super-lame fashion, I'm going to pretend that go was Vanilla instead of Baker. And we will play out the round.
    [haunt] boooo Jason boooooo [/haunt]

Sooo.. Blazin was blocked and GF didn't send a kill. But he rode the train on floss. So either Blazin is GF or it's an inactive (SC maybe?)

I'm assuming it is just one mafia left now. Maybe an indie as well.
    Other possibility is GF sent Tee but unlikely due to the number of votes on Flossie.

Pretty sure I'm indie but I've been trying to use my powers for good and not evil.

Down with the scare lynch Vote:SC

Vote: SC

Look, I will go on SC, because it seems kills are not being made. I had reason to think floss was guilty so I voted for her. I don't know if there is evidence on SC, but I have to trust someone and we neutralized Floss capone last night.

Dont think I sent my vote

Block blazin again anyway. That was a lot of words to confirm a lynch. But SC hasn't shown up to defend himself, so not sure how he's sending the killer in? Maybe there's no maf left, just indies with win conditions?

Block blazin again anyway. That was a lot of words to confirm a lynch. But SC hasn't shown up to defend himself, so not sure how he's sending the killer in? Maybe there's no maf left, just indies with win conditions?
    He already was lol.

FoS rok

KP-5:

Scarecrow was lynched and was the Mayor, also known as Em, the final Mafia member.

Town wins.

I will post all other roles, as well as full role descriptions for all roles tomorrow.

(I will also plan to run a similar round with the same rules and potential role list, next time I host. The only difference will be that role descriptions will be available next time. This round you guys were more battling against me and the odd things I did with the roles. Next time, you will be battling against each other.)

How was it decided which of the mafia's kills was used?

Lucky us haha, I was 100% sure Flossie was mafia night two. But seba had to go and false role claim

Lucky us haha, I was 100% sure Flossie was mafia night two. But seba had to go and false role claim
    Yeah I still don't get that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

How was it decided which of the mafia's kills was used?
    Godfather was actually Town. He had to pick either Em ("M" for Mayor) or Tee ("T" for Tracker) to give permission to go out at night. There were consequences if he failed to send in the instruction.

If there had been 11+ players, I would have had him just be a third Mafia, but with 9, I figured this would be an interesting twist.

It gave him hints about Mafia roles, if he knew what he was looking for. And it put the info into KP's too when he had to pick someone. But other than people guessing Em was either cMness or Mbstokem, no one really read much into it, it seems.