Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Role Madness Game

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

When T turned out to be tracker, I did think about it. But Mayor was not a mafia role I even considered as likely when it was the only M in the list! My brain is not warped enough it seems. I still thought there were just a couple of reverses....
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Yeah I still don't get that.
    It was something she said that night when she followed your vote that didn't make sense to me so I voted for her. Also her inactivity sealed the deal.

Pox on my family for invading me just now, I should not have signed up for the round, I jsut wasn't able to be active enough.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    It was something she said that night when she followed your vote that didn't make sense to me so I voted for her. Also her inactivity sealed the deal.
    I meant the Seba claim
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

The kills were sent depending on who I selected to go for the kill. At first I thought em was the Mafia hit man and tee, the town kill. It was opposite. Being GF sucked because while I was mafia, I was playing for a town win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Pox on my family for invading me just now, I should not have signed up for the round, I jsut wasn't able to be active enough.
    If your partner in crime had actually showed up, he could have cast a vote and used his special to save you the day you got lynched. Scare didn't use his special at all, and was even less active than you, Flossie.

So what would've happened if Blazin died like I wanted him to?

Man MB, I rb'd you one time and you still cry about it.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

So what would've happened if Blazin died like I wanted him to?
    Remaining Mafia member(s) would just get to choose who goes for the kill.

(Updating all player roles in OP now)

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Man MB, I rb'd you one time and you still cry about it.
    I'm not crying, I believe I made my intentions clear that game and I'm just sticking to it. This would've been the first game I would've been the first game I got you killed and you didn't even die

Role Descriptions:

Cop - normal investigative abilities
    Doctor - normal saving abilities
    RB'er - normal RB'ing abilities
    Bodyguard - normal protection abilities
    Bus Driver - told to select 2 players, but actually those 2 plus himself all end up one of the wrong houses of the pool of 3 people.
    Schitzo - 25% kill/save/investigate/RB (no RB self as 5th option, which is typically used for Schitzo)
    Granny - if targeted by Mafia, only Godfather can kill her (other members have no success against her)
    Tracker - may choose whether to Follow target or Watch targets house to see who visits it
    Mayor - gets an extra vote to PM to me (he wasn't told, but I he had actually used it, it would have appeared in KP)
    Pathologist - target dead person, whose Role Description was posted in KP, Order of Roles would be last, so could actually target someone up for lynch, or get lucky and hit someone Mafia kill. (Not told in Role Description, but if target was Town, they would have been allowed to talk with target by PM for next 24 hours)
    FSM (Flyin Spaghetti Monster) - no real description, but it was basically me, the host, able to affect outcomes if I wanted, like a god. My only intention for that was to not kill whoever was up for lynch N1, effectively making No Lynch allowed. I guess I could have listed in KP-4 that FSM felt bad for everyone and gave them all 2 more pieces of bread (or 3 or 4)
    Godfather - chose which Mafia goes on the kills, but Mafia are code-named (in this round, since Godfather was actually Town, penalty for not submitting would have been both his death and the death of another random Townie, and he was aware of this)
    Prostitute - normal RB'ing abilities
    Accountant - can subtract a vote by PM each day (not told, but it will always appear in KP)
    Absorber - whoever he targets cannot use their special the next night, but instead he gets to use it
    Wolf - given actual list of roles used in the round, and if he guesses someone's role correctly, he devours them (he's Indie, and Win-Con is devouring 2 people)
    Grudge-Bearer - selects 3 people in first KP and is given their exact roles (Indie, Win-Con is outliving all 3)
    Baker - everyone starts with 3 slices of bread, and he can give 2 more out per night (to same or 2 different people). If he dies, Famine Mode happens, where everyone eats bread morning and evening (before lynch, and after last item in KP). If they have none left, they starve instead. If starved, their votes and specials do not go through
    Thing - Indie whose goal is to pass on his existence and survive (even though his presence is passed on to someone new each day) to the end. He targets someone, then they become Thing for the next day. He gets to use their role that next day, then dies. Process repeats

Side note - if I had let everyone starve N4, it would have been interesting. vp had given bread to only Blazin and Flossie. So everyone else would have starved and only their 2 votes would count. Flossie voted cm and Blazin voted Flossie, so Flossie would have been lynched. And Blazin would be the only one alive to achieve a Town win.

I'm not crying, I believe I made my intentions clear that game and I'm just sticking to it. This would've been the first game I would've been the first game I got you killed and you didn't even die
    I almost died N1, does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I almost died N1, does that help?
    I get pretty stuck in my ways

I got caught up in a cadet biv where I didn't end up having reception (or at least sporadic) which made things hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cmness View Post
    I'm not a girl wtf
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    I'm not a girl wtf
    Don't feel bad. People used to think I was a 15 year old boy. (I think I finally have them convinced I'm a girl now)

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Don't feel bad. People used to think I was a 15 year old boy. (I think I finally have them convinced I'm a girl now)
    Nope, you're not a girl. Badge removed.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    I'm not a girl wtf
    I was talking about Flossie lol.

With a name like Seba, we can't be sure.

Wait, you're not a 15 yr old boy?

There are no women on the internet and all children are FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Wait, you're not a 15 yr old boy?
    Sigh. I wish. Then I'd be privileged. Alas, I'm not a white, rich, man with no obstacles in my rise to dominate man kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    There are no women on the internet and all children are FBI.
    But what if I was a female FBI agent? Hmmmm.

But what if I was a female FBI agent? Hmmmm.
    "If" Cis?