Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 124

Thread: FTP's Classic Mafia

  1. #1
    FTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    "The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"
    Posts
    1,752

    Default FTP's Classic Mafia

    Classic Mafia

    1. Standard Mafia rules apply. I know you know them.
    2. The mafia wins ties.
    3. Cutoff for roles is 7 PM PDT (10 PM EDT). KP will be up that night. First cutoff is tomorrow, Sunday 08/16, at 7 PM.
    4. No lynch is allowed on any day.

    Possible Roles*:

    Doctor: Can save someone. Only successful saves will be reported.
    Mayor: Can stop the lynch once per game.
    Cop: Investigates.
    Role-blocker: Name is self-explanatory.
    Miller**: Appears Guilty to investigations. Is told they're a Townie.
    Townie

    Prostitute: Mafia role-blocker. Also sends in kill choice and culprit.
    Mafia Goon

    *there can be more than one of the same role
    **any time a Miller is role-blocked they will appear innocent to an investigation that night.


    Players (9):
    Seba
    mbstokem
    cmness
    vpindian91
    jason_kroeker
    Scarecrow
    TheBlazin1
    Rokchick
    Carni
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

  2. #2
    FTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    "The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    Roles have been sent out. You may now begin your scum hunt. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

  3. #3
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    voteMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  4. #4

    Default

    Vote: blazin
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  5. #5
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Vote: blazin
    I think your bias towards me is not helping town MB, voting for for no reason. Sheesh
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I think your bias towards me is not helping town MB, voting for for no reason. Sheesh
    Did you say vote for no reason?

    Vote: MB
    Reason: No reason
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I think your bias towards me is not helping town MB, voting for for no reason. Sheesh
    All is fair in love and war
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  8. #8

    Default

    Vote: My bestest friend: Seba
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  9. #9
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Would you stop taking my first round votes out guys? It's hard enough to maintain the rage as it is. Now it looks like I'm just leveling mb.

    Vote: Blazin
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  10. #10
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Awfully quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  11. #11

    Default

    Blazin posting with very little to say. Interesting.

  12. #12

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Vote: MB

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  13. #13
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Whoa. What's with the votes on mb? Are we gunning for a blazin vs mb showdown on N1 in round that we CAN no lynch on. That's ... different. Mind you if it has to be anyone, either of those would be my first night random pick anyway.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  14. #14

    Default

    Yeah I honestly believe this is pointless. And the mayor will most likely just waste his no lynch on it anyways.

  15. #15

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Rvs is rvs. I expect srs votes before kp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  16. #16

    Default

    Vote: No lynch.

  17. #17
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    unvote:MB
    vote:no lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  18. #18
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Weird that Rok was concerned about the votes on MB, maybe fears of losing a fellow mob member N1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Weird that Rok was concerned about the votes on MB, maybe fears of losing a fellow mob member N1?
    Don't put that evil on me. If I were mafia with her that mistake wouldn't be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  20. #20
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    You spearheaded a lynch train on me for no reason, and Rok is defending you, that's mob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You spearheaded a lynch train on me for no reason, and Rok is defending you, that's mob.
    I spearheaded a lynch train on you? You're trying too hard blazin.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  22. #22


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Vote: no lynch
    Reason:
    because

  23. #23

    Default

    Unvote:vote: no lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  24. #24
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You spearheaded a lynch train on me for no reason, and Rok is defending you, that's mob.
    No, I voted for you because I always do (if burn and papa aren't playing you are next in line). I said it might LOOK like I was defending mb. If I was mafia it would just as likely be me voting for you to disassociate myself from my mob mate. But I'm not mafia, so it's neither.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  25. #25
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    That's Pap not papa. No freudian slip there, just a typo...
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  26. #26

    Default

    Vote: No lynchhh

  27. #27

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Unvote: MB
    Vote: No lunch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Vote: No lunch
    Think of the children SC!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  29. #29

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Think of the children SC!
    But... Brunch!


    Edit: Relevant
    https://youtu.be/Qh2sWSVRrmo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  30. #30
    FTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    "The edge of the world and all of Western civilization"
    Posts
    1,752

    Default

    KP I

    No one was lynched.

    Scarecrow was role-blocked.

    jason_kroeker was role-blocked.

    The Blazin1 was killed and was the Mayor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Arnold View Post
    Now go on you, shoo!

  31. #31
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    [Haunt/] you guys killed the mayor! You ********! [Haunt\]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  32. #32

    Default

    Well, ****. Any investigations out there?
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  33. #33


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Well, ****. Any investigations out there?
    Wouldn't you like to know...
    I obviously don't have any investigation results. And I'd bet SC doesn't either.

    9 players total so I would expect only 2 Mafia (if 3, we are already at LYLO and there aren't enough power roles to allow that).

    Also, even though it says there can be multiples, I'm guessing there is basically 1 of each (maybe 1 role missing). Maybe 2 or 3 Townies or 2 Millers.

    Under the above assumptions, either me or SC was RB'ed by Mafia and the other RB'ed by Town. Neither of us obviously were the Mafia killer.

    Other than that, it's pretty open.

    Seba, are you Mafia?

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jason_kroeker View Post
    Seba, are you Mafia?
    No. Are you?
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

  35. #35

    Default

    So I'm guessing we're winging it again unless somebody has some results?

    If so vote: rok
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  36. #36

    Default

    Based on the blazin/MB fight on n1 and the fact that MB said he would kill blazin the first time he's given a kill role makes Blazin dying on N1 make MB look really guilty

    Vote: MB

  37. #37


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    No. Are you?
    Nope
    Vote: vp
    Reason:
    sounds guilty

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    Based on the blazin/MB fight on n1 and the fact that MB said he would kill blazin the first time he's given a kill role makes Blazin dying on N1 make MB look really guilty

    Vote: MB
    I thought about trying to defend myself, but then I realized I could answer the initial question "why would I do that as mafia?" and it not sound far fetched so I'm not going to try any further than I wish it were actually true that I did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  39. #39

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Eh. I did that another round saying I would kill someone first chance I got and they ended up dying n1. We were both on the same team.
    I wouldn't use that types of thing from outside the round.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Eh. I did that another round saying I would kill someone first chance I got and they ended up dying n1. We were both on the same team.
    I wouldn't use that types of thing from outside the round.
    Me neither, but at the same time, I could see myself doing it so it's hard to argue the contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •