Thread: DW's Round Analysis 8-18 - 8-24

Villager

Default DW's Round Analysis 8-18 - 8-24

Attached is my round analysis for this week.

If you need information on how I come up with the numbers / weight them . whatever, check out this link:

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=164640

ranks.png

rankss.png

Subjectively speaking, it seems like TARDs are in a league of their own this week with nearly a 10 point lead on the other alliances.

SIO, INFU, and TROLL make up the other upper tier alliances.

~SIO, FIM, MCM, and JW seem to be middle tier alliances

Everyone else is a noob / weak / farm alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    he(Thereter) uses "fail" about every other post, I want to post "fail" on his mother's uterus
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    the biggest scare we got from the co's was your suicide on deletion....................

Villager

this will be my last analysis. Hope you enjoyed it
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    he(Thereter) uses "fail" about every other post, I want to post "fail" on his mother's uterus
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    the biggest scare we got from the co's was your suicide on deletion....................

Awh I will miss the weekly analysis that shows the true colors of hugglefest SIO

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    Awh I will miss the weekly analysis that shows the true colors of hugglefest SIO
    Mad or naw?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Not sure how you found anything in my statement to make me sound mad. But keep posting useless comments.

Not sure how you found anything in my statement to make me sound mad. But keep posting useless comments.
    Yea he mad

I don't think someone understands the concept of huggling. We barely have enough members to fill 1 entire wing. Knuckleheads.
    S5r1-Mike Honcho S1r3-Mike Honcho s5r4-retch a sketch S1r5-snoozle (Go NATARS!) S6r3-Onomatopoeia USXr13-Karate Monkey USXr14-Hobbes USXr15 CDC USXr16-Cheekygurrl S1r7-Nub s5r7-eeyore usxr21-Austin Powers us3r? ONO

Quote Originally Posted by Honcho View Post
    I don't think someone understands the concept of huggling. We barely have enough members to fill 1 entire wing. Knuckleheads.
    But but but you have x% of the server. Like I said, he just hates us cuz he ain't us

I never said anything about % of server. Please re read forums before again making useless comments.

I never said anything about % of server. Please re read forums before again making useless comments.
    Mad bruh?

13,892 posts deep and still no on here respects you nor values your opinion in anyway. So to answer your question, no I am not mad

Oh he mad fur sure broh
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

13,892 posts deep and still no on here respects you nor values your opinion in anyway. So to answer your question, no I am not mad
    Oh noes, y u no respekt meh? Y so srsly mad?

I'm not going to be mad when the only unique SIO gets is the cranny

I do,
    mbstokem you are super coooooooooooooool

Ohhhhh you got me there dood!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    I do,
    mbstokem you are super coooooooooooooool

So are you referring to the drop only, or are you also including when we come get them from others?

Can't wait to see him get really mad...

I'm referring to the fact that besides yourself, and a few others, SIO has no hammers

I'm referring to the fact that besides yourself, and a few others, SIO has no hammers
    Yeah, I've seen yours. It's cute. Oh and if you want to know my IGN you can ask me snookems I ain't shy

Yeah, I've seen yours. It's cute. Oh and if you want to know my IGN you can ask me snookems I ain't shy
    Is that the one you mentioned in chat? The one you nicknamed "Point and laugh"?

Sorry MB i try to avoid talking to players like you as much as possible. But it is funny you called my hammer cute. Considering my second hammer is bigger than most of your hammers.lol.
    Last edited by Delusional; 09-01-2015 at 12:37 AM.

You guys sound like ******* right now, just saying. As far as arties go, you guys will get what we don't want. Hell, even then we will probably take the ones we don't want just to **** with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Sorry MB i try to avoid talking to players like you as much as possible. But it is funny you called my hammer cute. Considering my second hammer is bigger than most of your hammers.lol.
    I remember my first time playing Travian

yeah my first time playing travian and I am rank 4 Pop, #2 attack, and #1 raider. Not bad for my first time.

yeah my first time playing travian and I am rank 4 Pop, #2 attack, and #1 raider. Not bad for my first time.
    On a server of 800. Mama must be proud. If you're doing so well why are you so mad? Demanding to know who I am in game. Lel

It may be a server of 800, but its better than you none the less. Never demanded who you were, just a simple question. Don't flatter yourself.

It may be a server of 800, but its better than you none the less. Never demanded who you were, just a simple question. Don't flatter yourself.
    Define "better". I'm not going offense, however, the last time I did I was #1 in every category beyond arti drop, so you don't impress me. Continue being anger good sir.

Nowhere else to put this, and don't want to start a thread, but JP learn your members some manners.

Ol' boy chiefs a -180- pop village...let me reiterate...CHIEFS a 180 pop village...and proceeds to spike it for incoming raids.

That's just bad karma...come on guys. You're better than that...right? I mean...tell me you're better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You guys sound like ******* right now, just saying. As far as arties go, you guys will get what we don't want. Hell, even then we will probably take the ones we don't want just to **** with you.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    Nowhere else to put this, and don't want to start a thread, but JP learn your members some manners.

Ol' boy chiefs a -180- pop village...let me reiterate...CHIEFS a 180 pop village...and proceeds to spike it for incoming raids.

That's just bad karma...come on guys. You're better than that...right? I mean...tell me you're better than that.
    Its JP, I am not really sure what else you expected.