Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Role Madness Game (part The Second)

Seems pretty obvious now
    Vote: Tyman

KP-3:

A vote was added to Tyman.

Tyman was lynched and found to be a Town-aligned Cop.

FTP was killed and was found to be a Town-aligned Accountant.

3 people remain.

[haunt]This is why I'm not playing for a while, the inactivity is killer[/haunt]
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Limited time to think about it, but
    Vote: vp
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

While I tend to agree with you on VP I'm going to at least let him speak first.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Why would it be me?

Scare was the one who convinced people to vote for Tyman saying it was probably because of inactivity that the mafia didn't kill anyone N2.
    He could've easily framed Tyman by not sending in a kill.

Vote: Scare

EBWOP: And Rok notice my voting pattern, if i was mafia i could have easily voted for you and just try to convince Scare to vote with me but instead I'm voting to actually take out who i believe the mafia is.

I'm still running with the activity line. Of us left, you've been the least active which runs in line with my Tyman reasoning. If it is instead intentional then it shows you slipping under the radar trying not to be noticed.
    As for me convincing people to vote Tyman, I was simply the first to vote for him. I didn't try convincing anyone. I did defend myself against FTP's accusation (which is the same one you're using now and for which I give the same answer) but that was about it.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

If anything, I consider Rok more town than you VP so it would have been harder for you to try convince me without any solid evidence. With that, you're currently attempting to take the path of leadt resostance which is overly mafia-like in the instance we find ourselves in.

Vote: Vp

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I'm still running with the activity line. Of us left, you've been the least active which runs in line with my Tyman reasoning. If it is instead intentional then it shows you slipping under the radar trying not to be noticed.
    As for me convincing people to vote Tyman, I was simply the first to vote for him. I didn't try convincing anyone. I did defend myself against FTP's accusation (which is the same one you're using now and for which I give the same answer) but that was about it.
    Yea. FTP accused you of being mafia and then ended up the next day, probably figured it was easier to convince me or rok to vote for the other person than it would be to flip FTP.

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    Yea. FTP accused you of being mafia and then ended up the next day, probably figured it was easier to convince me or rok to vote for the other person than it would be to flip FTP.
    It would have been easier to convince anyone other than FTP imo making it a smart move for mafia. Add onto that that he was basically confirmed town and you can see why mafia got rid of him.
    That means FTP was their only choice and you trying to pin it on me is still scummy.

KP-4:

vp was lynched and was the Wolf, an Indie. He failed to meet either of his possible win conditions.

Rok was killed by Mafia and was found to be the Town Mayor.

Scarecrow, the Mafia Absorber, is the last man standing and gives Mafia the win this round.

Thank you for hosting Jason.

As a fyi, the missing kill had actually targetted MB who ended up getting lynched. It wasn't as though there was an intentional no kill.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Damn. If I had been on in time I would have switched to you sc. Even if it wouldn't work. I was trying to work out who was following. Sorry I have been off most of he last 2 days. Only on when the rest of you are asleep.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

If you had of switched, it would have been a town win. Vp only had the 1 vote compared to your 2.

I was going to eat Rok though. So i would've won

Edit: jk. I thought Rok was the absorber not the mayor. Ya town would have won then.

Lynch would happen first anyway, yeah? Rok's 2 votes would have lynched you before you got the chance to eat her.

SC y u murder me
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

No i sent in the kill on Rok last night so it would've been the last night regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    SC y u murder me
    It actually was me. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    No i sent in the kill on Rok last night so it would've been the last night regardless.
    vp had guessed wrong. So if the lynch had switched to Scare, no kill/devour would have happened at night - maybe vp's Wolf-ness would have been revealed, but that wouldn't matter. As long as Rok would have submitted a vote and an extra vote by PM, vp would have been lynched the next night.

Well ya, i realized i guess wrong in my first post as well.