Thread: pre-conquering Wonder village?

Default pre-conquering Wonder village?

So, one of the top 100 players on a certain server has already conquered a WW village from the Natars. This surprised me and I thought it was some kind of a bot but as I read the FAQ I realized that the conquering the Natar village and the obtaining of the plans are really two different things.

Is this a normal thing that people do ahead of time? We have JUST hit mid-server and it seems more than a little like jumping the gun. My guess is he's going to have some serious fights ahead of him even before the plans drop.

It happens from time to time. It was more prevalent when wonder villages were half wheat the whole round. The advantage of taking it early is extra time to build up infrastructure. It's not really an attack magnet without an actual wonder.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Cool, thanks. That gives me some ideas for how to proceed with a certain server I'm on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne Deaux View Post
    So, one of the top 100 players on a certain server has already conquered a WW village from the Natars. This surprised me and I thought it was some kind of a bot but as I read the FAQ I realized that the conquering the Natar village and the obtaining of the plans are really two different things.

Is this a normal thing that people do ahead of time? We have JUST hit mid-server and it seems more than a little like jumping the gun. My guess is he's going to have some serious fights ahead of him even before the plans drop.
    Who are you talking about
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne Deaux View Post

Oh, he will have some attacks. But he likes those. He just loves the sound of splats in the morning.

Excel

Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    Oh, he will have some attacks. But he likes those. He just loves the sound of splats in the morning.

Excel
    I do love the smell of a dead hammer in the morning
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR