Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: TA +H@S VS AEP+AES+starware

  1. #1

    Default TA +H@S VS AEP+AES+starware

    Very unpredictable server behavior. So did we came up to the end decision of two Matas, or still there is more to come. interesting . what will be the end deciding factor. whether AES got some hidden supper WWk to turn around things. or TA is fully prepare with his super defense. Did they had some hidden cards to play.
    Whats the role of starwar, did they will able to make some difference or every one is relying on others to do some thing. not aware of each other hidden agenda and power.

    Any thing is possible.

  2. #2

    Default

    TA + H&S? Did I miss something....?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashi View Post
    Very unpredictable server behavior.
    Disagreed. TA used their big guns and destroyed IMPS. StarWars still has a lot of firework left. It makes sense for TA to want H&S stays in the race.

    Quote Originally Posted by kashi View Post
    Whats the role of starwar
    Unless StarWars has enough fire for TA and H&S their role will be to pick the winner.

  4. #4

    Default

    But where are IMPS big guns. looking forward for some thing spacial. did they need any one else to rely on. As most of them are latterly untouched throughout the server. while TA, AOE, starware, H@S have been involved with each other. their quad remained fully peaceful and in control.
    Yea some love from TA may be on the way. but TA was mostly busy with many others.
    It will be a great disappointment if IMPS don;t didn;t brought some very good WWKs to the show.

    let see.

  5. #5

    Default

    Once again, no idea what you are talking about.

    ATTACKERS:
    Alliance Players Points
    1. TA 41 158217 6486892
    2. P 42 136757 5743801
    3. StarWars 40 135673 5426926


    Much like you generic statement about H&A and TA being together without proof, how did you come to the conclusion about AEP have remained peaceful? Now granted, TA has been epic, I have repeatedly stated that. But you being in starwars really need to be careful how you talk about AEP.

    If you want a WWK that badly, I suggest you build one yourself and stop asking us to "show you one".

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashi View Post
    Whats the role of starwar, did they will able to make some difference or every one is relying on others to do some thing. not aware of each other hidden agenda and power.
    Quote Originally Posted by kashi View Post
    Skywalker from starwar.
    ...Shouldn't you be able to tell us?
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

  7. #7

    Default

    Much like you generic statement about H&A and TA being together without proof
    you need to keep update ur self regarding server changes.
    conclusion about AEP have remained peaceful?
    No major apposition in the quad. from the start all the major actors of quad was in IMPS, only enemy was TA. (which was not solely dedicated to you, rather few minor hits in the start, but never gone for full scale war). only one or two(AEP/AES) players in top 20 attacker of the server. one of whic is dart (the biggest natar hunter of the server) . furthermore just get enlighten go and check the top 10, 15 players of AEP and AES as at the defender tap. 80% or 90% of them have less then 10k deff points. which include top accounts like irish, seven and all the 12 top account of AES alliance.
    yes you people made some opps , but i what i see from here, they are all fail opps, not a single major successful opp(to my best knowledge, u can update me regarding that).

    But you being in starwars really need to be careful how you talk about AEP
    i would only comment consider ur self lucky. .

    If you want a WWK that badly, I suggest you build one yourself and stop asking us to "show you one".
    ooh that is just my curiosity. we starwar may idolizing you people.
    As once Richard said. and wildfire quoted .
    "If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?" . . Ooh we poor starwar.

    ...Shouldn't you be able to tell us?
    No offense , but we starwar family lost the way through the server, we never intended or done before all these ping pong. we use to follow a strict game plan which we haven;t this round. taking in people making confederation is not our style.
    Last edited by kashi; 10-03-2015 at 08:47 AM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashi View Post
    you need to keep update ur self regarding server changes.
    I suggest you do the same if you think TA is working with anybody.....

    The rest of your post is barely English and I cannot understand anything, so cant even reply. But it seems you just admitted defeat half way through the server. If so, then I suggest you delete and not worry what others are doing. It really no longer concerns you once you give up "through the server" (whatever that means)
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 10-02-2015 at 02:53 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I suggest you do the same if you think TA is working with anybody..... :thumbdown
    Care to explain why Rosetta is in H&S?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel* View Post
    Care to explain why Rosetta is in H&S?
    Why don't you ask me?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seauton View Post
    Why don't you ask me?
    Because Vicious Machine was so quick in reacting every time, so i thought i would get a faster answer if i would ask him... I'll ask you about things like this next time, I promise you

    So why did Rosetta move to H&S?

    ( Are you Rosetta btw? )

  12. #12

    Default

    I just seem to know more about what is happening on the server than most. Which is hilarious since I am barely focused on us2, way more interested in us1-us3 and now us19.

    And yes, that is Rosetta. Congrats on your strength defense

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiel* View Post
    Because Vicious Machine was so quick in reacting every time, so i thought i would get a faster answer if i would ask him... I'll ask you about things like this next time, I promise you

    So why did Rosetta move to H&S?

    ( Are you Rosetta btw? )
    Yes, I am Rosetta as I posted in other threads. I moved to H&S because it was the best strategical move we could make at the time. H&S was stalled with only one set of plan, Imps had decided to win no matter what, even if it meant to huggle the whole server against us.

    By moving we forced StarWars' hand, either to continue their fight with H&S or go after us. They decided to gang up on us and only thanks to great participation and excellent coordination we are still standing. As you can see, I am now back with TA that I never really left anyway.

    I hope that answers your question.

  14. #14

    Default

    Which is hilarious since I am barely focused on us2, way more interested in us1-us3 and now us19.
    that is why i asked at first place that get aware of the server first then come and give your comment. ok we got it you busy on 4, 5 other servers.

    Nice game play Seauton you people stuck to your plan and coordinated fully to win the server. our goal was to create some chaos which i guess we achieved. building or protecting WW were never on our menu.
    its now up to IMPS how the pull it out. but i am still wondering how they will do it. or we just miss judging them to be capable enough to build and destroy WWs.
    Till now we have seen on the server i would say they are noobs not to understand the importance of timing and coordination. starwar were their best chance to win this server, which they wasted. and also wasted our efforts too. we had to change our strategies in run time and look like fools.
    Seauton do you have reports of recent hits. we have ours but we would like to see what others contributed or just ignored every golden chance given to them.
    from my side congrats to TA for their win.

  15. #15

    Default

    IMPs pull it out? Once again, why don't you do it yourself? Why are you always (still) relying on others?

    As for reports, surely your confeds share reports with you? Normally I would have posted all the hits (much like I did when TA cleared our WW) but in this unique situation, i'll let you look for them yourself.

    But your last line sums it up, seems you failed. If so, yes, congrats to TA.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashi View Post
    or we just miss judging them to be capable enough to build and destroy WWs.
    The only things that was misjudged was the strength of your opponents

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppet View Post
    The only things that was misjudged was the strength of your opponents
    Na we were fully aware of the opponents strength, the thing which we were unaware of is the strength of our allies. and we were not prepared for that. we never expected they will come up with those normal hammers. we were looking forward alteast for two three 200k plus hammers, being the leading competitors for WW.
    The basic assumption was IMPS will take the stability, we will bring down the WW.I hope you have seen our hammers and rammer. if all used properly at ww there was high chance we could have zeroed that ww.
    but till the last moment we got no solid response, we were compelled to make run time decisions. wasted allot of hammers for noting. despite of this if you check the reports we were able to clear the artifact villa three times, but no IMPS was there to pick it up. . in the end we have to sacrifice our main WWK(han solo)and build lvl 20 TCs in run time.
    @vicious
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/185111d7bdc
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/185112ba4a1
    i hope just these two hammer have equal or more fire power then the entire IMPS hammer hits with us. The hammers u people comeup as end WWK use to be our secondary hammers. growup man and ask your leader what were they doing all year. wasting ur time.?

  18. #18

    Default

    I play for fun, and I had fun. If you have questions for leadership, here is a radical idea. Go ask the leaders. Not sure why you keep posting at me. Here is a summary of how your posts to me look like:

    McDonalds Clerk - What can I get for you today, sir?
    Customer - They said they only had a black model for my 2016 vehicle, I want blue.
    McDonalds Clerk - Sir, I work at McDonalds. I do not decide that.
    Customer - But you are on the same planet.
    McDonalds Clerk - That makes no sense.....
    Customer - But my friend got a blue car.
    McDonalds Clerk - huh????
    Customer - GROW UP MAN!! MAKE THE CAR BLUE!!!!!!

    Not sure how else to explain this to you. I am not leadership, I am not OC, I am not involved in any of those decisions. I simply made troops, and sent where leadership said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppet View Post
    The only things that was misjudged was the strength of your opponents
    And badly misjudged. I cant remember the last server where one team dominated the other side so badly. Perhaps JOY from us5?

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I play for fun, and I had fun. If you have questions for leadership, here is a radical idea. Go ask the leaders. Not sure why you keep posting at me. Here is a summary of how your posts to me look like:

    McDonalds Clerk - What can I get for you today, sir?
    Customer - They said they only had a black model for my 2016 vehicle, I want blue.
    McDonalds Clerk - Sir, I work at McDonalds. I do not decide that.
    Customer - But you are on the same planet.
    McDonalds Clerk - That makes no sense.....
    Customer - But my friend got a blue car.
    McDonalds Clerk - huh????
    Customer - GROW UP MAN!! MAKE THE CAR BLUE!!!!!!

    Not sure how else to explain this to you. I am not leadership, I am not OC, I am not involved in any of those decisions. I simply made troops, and sent where leadership said.
    I disagree, i think it's more like this:

    On a nice hot summer day at the beach, some people are building sandcastles. Group A is building some really nice ones. Group B is building some really nice sandcastles. And there actually in the sea we see lots of people from Group C trying to build a few sandcastles but they fail everytime because they try to build them in the sea, instead of on the beach. So one of guys from Group A asks one of the guys from Group C: "Hey, why dont you try building a sandcastle on the beach?" and his reply is: "Well.. my leaders told me i should build one in the sea, ask my leaders why I dont build one on the beach".
    Even though his leaders already drowned.

  20. #20

    Default

    Even that story only further proves my point. Group C does not care as per your own story. Yet Group A keeps bugging group C "No, I DEMAND you make your sandcastle on the beach!"

    If group C is ok with making it in the sea, why does it matter to Group A? Let them do what they want. If they don't care, why do you? Why is Group A crying to group B - C (and the world), that Group C wont listen to them?

    Furthermore, if Group A feels the leaders are drowned, why did Group A agree to work with Group C leaders? Once Group A realized group C is not listening, why did they keep bugging group C? You even admit that group C leaders drowned, but instead of trying to fix anything, you just bugged one member from group C who was enjoying the sea?

    Makes no sense to me

    Move on with your life already.... We lost. Lost badly. Stop taking credit away from an alliance that totally dominated the server.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 10-07-2015 at 10:47 PM. Reason: cant spell; need sleep

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Even that story only further proves my point. Group C does not care as per your own story. Yet Group A keeps bugging group C "No, I DEMAND you make your sandcastle on the beach!"

    If group C is ok with making it in the sea, why does it matter to Group A? Let them do what they want. If they don't care, why do you? Why is Group A crying to group B - C (and the world), that Group C wont listen to them?

    Furthermore, if Group A feels the leaders are drowned, why did Group A agree to work with Group C leaders? Once Group A realized group C is not listening, why did they keep bugging group C? You even admit that group C leaders drowned, but instead of trying to fix anything, you just bugged one member from group C who was enjoying the sea?

    Makes no sense to me

    Move on with your life already.... We lost. Lost badly. Stop taking credit away from an alliance that totally dominated the server.

    Thats quite interesting what you say here. Id like to get to know more about your side of the story. Mind if we discuss that in private? Ive sent you an igm, or if you want to do it on Skype, thats alright too with me.

  22. #22

    Default

    I play for fun, and I had fun. If you have questions for leadership, here is a radical idea. Go ask the leaders. Not sure why you keep posting at me. Here is a summary of how your posts to me look like:

    McDonalds Clerk - What can I get for you today, sir?
    Customer - They said they only had a black model for my 2016 vehicle, I want blue.
    McDonalds Clerk - Sir, I work at McDonalds. I do not decide that.
    Customer - But you are on the same planet.
    McDonalds Clerk - That makes no sense.....
    Customer - But my friend got a blue car.
    McDonalds Clerk - huh????
    Customer - GROW UP MAN!! MAKE THE CAR BLUE!!!!!!
    No dear it most likely a you switched from car broker to McDonalds clerk, how much we remember and seen over the server you represented IMPS here, and keep on responding on their behalf, we don;t know who the hell u are, we are always directed our post to IMPS, if you don;t see youself fit to the occasion and you have no idea whats going on the server, then better don;t response, and follow my initial advice to u on the forum.
    "you need to get aware of the server first, then comment"
    good luck. no issue, ignore the posts, it was directed towards IMPS u are not part of it. its ok .

  23. #23

    Default

    Your team should have my skype, else you can PM me on here Michiel

    Kashi, your post specifically said "@vicious", so I replied. If it is an IMPs leadership, then fair enough.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 10-08-2015 at 02:56 PM.

  24. #24

    Default

    What was that about TA and H&S being allies..??

    WW
    Players /Name /Alliance /level

    hanner! /Hanner's Headache /H&S 2 /0
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quite amusing how TA uses their hammers against a WW they helped to built.

    But why did Scum Bags plan this with TA? TA had enough hammers to do it on their own. If Scum Bags would think reasonably he would save it for an action against TA. Or did we just find the spy in AEP?

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    IMPs pull it out? Once again, why don't you do it yourself? Why are you always (still) relying on others?

    As for reports, surely your confeds share reports with you? Normally I would have posted all the hits (much like I did when TA cleared our WW) but in this unique situation, i'll let you look for them yourself.

    But your last line sums it up, seems you failed. If so, yes, congrats to TA.
    I think I figured it out. Every alliance that Star Wars allies with is cursed.

    Legion... who the **** are they right?
    AoS... LOL
    And now IMPS

    Is the third time the charm or is huggling with star wars the most certain way to have your alliance fall apart?
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
    If I don't attack any WWs, can I take credit for the win?

    Trick question, of course I can. After all, here in the forum no rules apply. Folks just declare themselves the winner. Easier. No unpleasant bending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Pap is trying to do a wildfire with weird.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •