Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 302

Thread: Back door deals

  1. #241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I sent you a private message.
    I replied but your inbox is full.


    The following errors occurred with your submission

    Lord Bane has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  2. #242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I advocate nothing. But I also do not care enough about tactics others are using. For example, I am super against blobbing. I already stated this, if TLDR had merged with NVF, I would have dropped tags. I think it is sad that you guys had a blob a 50% size advantage in a desperate attempt to win. That being said, would it stop me from playing with Summer, one of PS leaders? Nope, I am playing with her already on another server. And I think she is awesome. I just hate the tactic she used on us3. But again, to come full circle, if she went out and blobbed a bunch of people on the server I am playing with her to the point of having more than half the server in our alliance, I would drop tags right away.
    Sorry I was out of town for work for a few days so didn't have time to respond back to some of the comments made about my previous post. This is not necessarily directed at the quote above but basically for all the comments about spies and blobbing as a whole this is my take...
    1) We (PS) felt TLDR/DTX were blobbing first since a DTX player gave a TLDR player a Unique artifact. DTX says this was done by a single player in their alliance but again as an alliance you are responsible for what your players do, so take responsibility that one of your guys started the blob maneuvers.
    2) As far as comments about spies, we haven't used any spies and don't want to use spies. I think a spy in any online game should ask themselves what they have going on in their lives where they think spying in an online game is a good use of their time and energy.

  3. #243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Sorry I was out of town for work for a few days so didn't have time to respond back to some of the comments made about my previous post. This is not necessarily directed at the quote above but basically for all the comments about spies and blobbing as a whole this is my take...
    1) We (PS) felt TLDR/DTX were blobbing first since a DTX player gave a TLDR player a Unique artifact. DTX says this was done by a single player in their alliance but again as an alliance you are responsible for what your players do, so take responsibility that one of your guys started the blob maneuvers.
    2) As far as comments about spies, we haven't used any spies and don't want to use spies. I think a spy in any online game should ask themselves what they have going on in their lives where they think spying in an online game is a good use of their time and energy.
    Lesson learned, things aren't always as they appear. (Hense my post earlier on about a friend from another alliance giving me a unique speed once, it happens.) Friends > Travian

    Did you ever ask Bane where he got his large artifact?

    And I agree about the spies but sadly its part of this game and you have to accept it.
    Last edited by Verlanie; 12-05-2015 at 01:17 AM.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    1) We (PS) felt TLDR/DTX were blobbing first since a DTX player gave a TLDR player a Unique artifact. DTX says this was done by a single player in their alliance but again as an alliance you are responsible for what your players do, so take responsibility that one of your guys started the blob maneuvers.
    As I mentioned, I have no issues with what you did, do whatever you need to do to have fun, it is a game. I just personally would never do anything even remotely close to it. The biggest reason is the scale of your merger. We already have discussed/posted the math multiple times on us3 about the 1.5 vs 1.1 size advantage (and that was understating your wings).

    Regardless of the reason (since me & LB agreed to post it to rest, it is a circle argument and really irrelevant), you guys essentially chose to blob up half the server. Personal opinion here, but to me, that is way worse than any spy. I hate blobs.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 12-05-2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: too much talk

  5. #245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    As I mentioned, I have no issues with what you did, do whatever you need to do to have fun, it is a game. I just personally would never do anything even remotely close to it. The biggest reason is the scale of your merger. We already have discussed/posted the math multiple times on us3 about the 1.5 vs 1.1 size advantage (and that was understating your wings).

    Regardless of the reason (since me & LB agreed to post it to rest, it is a circle argument and really irrelevant), you guys essentially chose to blob up half the server. Personal opinion here, but to me, that is way worse than any spy. I hate blobs.

    This argument of the us having more account is insulting to my intelligence. First off, previous leadership picked up a bunch of accounts that were basically farms for other alliances because they thought having more accounts meant more resources to support a WW. i would much rather have 20 strong active players then 50 farms so just because we had quantity doesn't mean we picked up quality and you know this to be true. Please stop with this BS.

    I know some of you like the propaganda in the forums, I really do not. I'm not here to blow smoke. I try and state facts and the fact is our partnership with NVF was the result of several actions that we saw take place in the South. The unique artifact was one (took place before BANE), early on with the crixus wars was another and TLDR wanting us to help against NVF was another and finally TLDR reining against BANE was the last straw. The fact is TLDR just isn't as good at diplomacy as I am.

  6. #246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    i would much rather have 20 strong active players then 50 farms so just because we had quantity doesn't mean we picked up quality and you know this to be true. Please stop with this BS.
    I am confused. Are you saying you have farms? And stating you have quantity over quality?

  7. #247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    you guys essentially chose to blob up half the server. Personal opinion here, but to me, that is way worse than any spy. I hate blobs.
    If Kerzi wasn't so prideful she could have come out here and set the record straight. Her refusal to do so meant that no alternative narrative was available thus forcing a merger in the north. But perhaps that's what she wanted. An excuse to more deeply huggle DTX.

  8. #248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    This argument of the us having more account is insulting to my intelligence. First off, previous leadership picked up a bunch of accounts that were basically farms for other alliances because they thought having more accounts meant more resources to support a WW. i would much rather have 20 strong active players then 50 farms so just because we had quantity doesn't mean we picked up quality and you know this to be true. Please stop with this BS.

    I know some of you like the propaganda in the forums, I really do not. I'm not here to blow smoke. I try and state facts and the fact is our partnership with NVF was the result of several actions that we saw take place in the South. The unique artifact was one (took place before BANE), early on with the crixus wars was another and TLDR wanting us to help against NVF was another and finally TLDR reining against BANE was the last straw. The fact is TLDR just isn't as good at diplomacy as I am.
    I don't think I've ever seen a leader of an endgame alliance openly admit that his alliance is filled with more farms than quality players before.
    If the decision to take in these players were made by prior leadership that is no longer a part of the alliance, why are you guys keeping all the farm accounts?

    I wouldn't say you're "better" at diplomacy than TL;DR. It was more you guys tried to blob with every other alliance and NVF was the only one to say yes.

  9. #249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    It was more you guys tried to blob with every other alliance and NVF was the only one to say yes.
    I call BS.

    Can't say I'm surprised though that TLDR`s spokesman is once again lying.

  10. #250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a leader of an endgame alliance openly admit that his alliance is filled with more farms than quality players before.
    I have never seen that either.

  11. #251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I call BS.

    Can't say I'm surprised though that TLDR`s spokesman is once again lying.
    Weren't you guys initially upset with TL;DR because you believed they were breaking a nap between you two? That's 1 alliance

    Valtaire approached me and the leadership of DTX about working together before and after we started attacking them. That's 2.

    and of course your current situation with NVF. That's 3.

    Just face it, leadership of PS realized they were filled with more farms than actual quality players so they desperately needed to team up with another alliance to be relevant.
    Don't try to pin this on the actions of others, you guys needed help to win and you went out and got it so nice play on your part.

  12. #252

  13. #253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen a leader of an endgame alliance openly admit that his alliance is filled with more farms than quality players before.
    If the decision to take in these players were made by prior leadership that is no longer a part of the alliance, why are you guys keeping all the farm accounts?

    I wouldn't say you're "better" at diplomacy than TL;DR. It was more you guys tried to blob with every other alliance and NVF was the only one to say yes.

    I'm done trying to explain common sense to morons, so let's just look at the numbers shall we.

    On 10/7 this was posted:

    WT/WTF/NVF/ARMY 56 + 47 + 1 + 41 + 41 + 2 + 25 = 213
    TLDR 48 + 46 = 94
    DTX 22

    Let's look at this now.....
    PS/NVF/WTF/ARMY/WCWBF = 56 + 51 + 47 + 7 + 4 = 165
    TL.DR/TL..DR/DTX/TLDX = 46 + 37 + 19 + 2 = 104

    North has lost 48 accounts (23.5%) and the South has lost 12 (10.4%). Many of those NX farm accounts are long gone so now the numbers are much closer so stop using the argument that the North is a huge blob because its not.

  14. #254

    Default

    Once again, I am confused by your post. Just using your numbers for 165 vs 104. That is almost 60% larger. As per the current server stats, 425 players left. Using your math again, you are almost 40% of the entire server. What do you consider a huge blob if not these staggering numbers that you posted yourself?

    However, I already posted, I still have total faith in my team's ability to pull off a miracle win overcoming these staggering odds. Go team TLDR!!

  15. #255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I'm done trying to explain common sense to morons, so let's just look at the numbers shall we.

    On 10/7 this was posted:

    WT/WTF/NVF/ARMY 56 + 47 + 1 + 41 + 41 + 2 + 25 = 213
    TLDR 48 + 46 = 94
    DTX 22

    Let's look at this now.....
    PS/NVF/WTF/ARMY/WCWBF = 56 + 51 + 47 + 7 + 4 = 165
    TL.DR/TL..DR/DTX/TLDX = 46 + 37 + 19 + 2 = 104

    North has lost 48 accounts (23.5%) and the South has lost 12 (10.4%). Many of those NX farm accounts are long gone so now the numbers are much closer so stop using the argument that the North is a huge blob because its not.

    I don't get how you can consider losing 4 times the amount of accounts as we did in a 2 month span as a good thing. If anything your post is a testament to how well DTX dismantled PS, seeing as 37* of the 48 accounts the North lost were from PS.
    Still, a 60 account advantage is not insignificant, that's basically a full wing of accounts that you guys have over us.


    *PS was originally 56 (WT) + 47 (WT.) + 1 (B.A.N.E) = 104
    and is now 56 (PS) + 1 (Valtaire) + 10 (accounts that switched over from PS to NVF due to embassy limits) = 67.
    104 - 67 = 37

  16. #256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Once again, I am confused by your post. Just using your numbers for 165 vs 104. That is almost 60% larger. As per the current server stats, 425 players left. Using your math again, you are almost 40% of the entire server. What do you consider a huge blob if not these staggering numbers that you posted yourself?

    However, I already posted, I still have total faith in my team's ability to pull off a miracle win overcoming these staggering odds. Go team TLDR!!
    Yeezus I know your only role on this server is to get under people's skin because you have admitted that so I don't think anyone here is going to buy your comment that it would be a "miracle" win if the favorites won. This server has been a learning experience for me and many of the players in PS. I personally had never held a WW, or even an artifact until this server. I know several of our players were in the same boat. Players like Jimmy, BANE, Digger, Crazy and Nohemo (RIP) shared their experience with me and in turn I try and help others. Isn't that what this game is all about? Whether we win or lose really doesn't matter at this point, I know Summer and I have worked really hard to keep PS afloat with all the drama that has happened and the fact that we are still neck and neck is the only "miracle" here.

  17. #257

    Default

    I realize we're arguing just for the hell of it but can we talk about something that didn't happen three months ago?

  18. #258

    Default

    He was the one who just posted the math numbers though. Then he completely ignored where I used those numbers to point out why I personally think his team is a massive blob based on the counts. Just to recap though, I already posted that even though I would personally never be involved in it, I have no issues with other teams blobbing. Do what you have to do to have fun.

    As for Summer, yes, she is awesome. I have posted that a few times already. I will agree with that part of your post; If she was not there, I do not know if PS survives until end game.

    Getting semi back on track. Seems everybody posting agrees that TLDR is the lead then even though we do not have the top WW? (I forgot Jarwa said Gibby)
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 12-05-2015 at 03:52 PM.

  19. #259

    Default

    Yeezus I think you should become a politician if you decide to do anything outside of Travian. I think you are very good at looking at minutia and turning into a crisis. As for this server, I just hope it ends soon.

  20. #260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Yeezus I think you should become a politician if you decide to do anything outside of Travian. I think you are very good at looking at minutia and turning into a crisis. As for this server, I just hope it ends soon.
    Wait a second... Valtaire, you do know Vicious_Machine and I are two different people right? That's twice you replied to him thinking it was me.

    B.A.N.E, you were the one that revived this thread. Funny how you want to change the subject after you begin to lose control of the narrative.

  21. #261

    Default

    I did not lose control of the narrative. I firmly established and documented that TLDR was lying while collectively shaming the south for its weak moral fiber. I easily dominated that discussion, alone, vs you commie huggle zerg bunnies. I chose to let it go as I'm the bigger person. All in the hopes that we could move on and discuss something substantive like how many hammers are left, the loss of Hermons Scrolls, or anything.

    Perhaps that's why you continue to go back to old news. Recent news doesn't reflect upon you well and you're trying to keep your membership I'm the dark until they lose.

    Classic straw man argument.

  22. #262

    Default

    I will admit I definitely gave TLDR quite a bit of credit this server because of everything I heard about them from BANE and Summer but I realize their great players are not great teachers and why this game will eventually die. I'm curious is the 4 wave RAID a regular tactic to bring fear to the opposition? I've seen this tactic applied several times by TLDR, yet I haven't quite grasped it's effectiveness.

  23. #263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I'm curious is the 4 wave RAID a regular tactic to bring fear to the opposition? I've seen this tactic applied several times by TLDR, yet I haven't quite grasped it's effectiveness.
    Happens every round from every alliance.

    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  24. #264
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    If Kerzi wasn't so prideful she could have come out here and set the record straight. Her refusal to do so meant that no alternative narrative was available thus forcing a merger in the north. But perhaps that's what she wanted. An excuse to more deeply huggle DTX.
    Not a refusal to do so, nor pride.

    I have not posted because:
    1) I was waiting until I had the full story (more on that soon)
    2) I was done with circular arguments and personal attacks
    3) Real life. I barely had time to fulfil my responsibilities to my team. I had nothing left over for the game being played here.

    I want to preface what I am about to say with the following: I am not posting here with any intent to change server dynamics, nor am I posting crap that may have something ‘hidden between the lines’. What you are about to read is straightforward, and it WILL be long, so get comfortable.

    First and foremost, this is a public apology.

    Every single word I said in the past was true, for the knowledge I had at the time. Having said that, every single word I said was also wrong.

    It took a private message from Summer to bring everything to light. A deal HAD indeed been made, a watered down NAP with a clear expiry date, between my side and the NE. It is now apparent that the fault is mine, and mine alone. Prior to this, my last words to the NE had been to WWBD, and I had told them our cooperation was at an end because of their impending merge with the rest of the NE. This new ‘NAP’ was apparently communicated to me. I, quite simply, ****** up. I am still not sure if I wasn’t paying attention, if I missed the post, or if I simply didn’t grasp what was being said. All I know is that my mistake led to all of this. It led to a direct conflict of interest, and what was justifiably seen as a betrayal against the NE. Even worse, for me personally, was it led those I consider to be friends to believe I had stabbed them in the back.

    For what it’s worth: When Summer filled me in, I was both mortified and humbled. I am deeply, truly sorry. Valtaire: My first word to you was after you sent a rein to one of my villages. I thought it was a nod to the ridiculousness of the forum, and commented as such. Again, I did not know. I see now that was not the case. I have spoken to you since, however, and I do respect both you and the job you have done with your team. I will not scream blob at you. You did make the best decision for your players, based on the things you have said. You have given them a chance to win.

    Next up: Whisper.

    This one I have struggled with.

    Years ago, in my first or second year, our biggest and fiercest opponent had two of their leaders turn on them. Those two leaders attacked their leading Wonder as a result of a leadership dispute. I was the first to come out in public to denounce what they did, to denounce them attacking the symbol of their entire team’s effort instead of attacking the source of their discontent. To this day, I would never knowingly play with either of them.

    And yet, this round, I welcomed Whisper with open arms. I have struggled to find why…why was I horrified in one case, but OK in another? There were a few key differences that I was able to identify:

    1) The S5 hit obliterated the Wonder. Whisper’s hit did little damage.
    2) The S5 hit was a Wonder owned by a regular player. Whisper hit a Wonder held by a leader.
    3) S5 had, even on the most heated days, a current of deep respect. That has been sadly lacking here
    4) I have been a bit of a hypocrite.

    Is hypocrisy ever justifiable? Not really. I am a very firm believer that while I cannot change the actions of others, I can control my own reactions. Having said that, at the point all of this was happening, I was experiencing a laundry list of emotion, disgust and apathy among them. I had simply stopped caring about what the north thought or felt. Had the **** show that was the forum at the time not happened, I may very well have made a different decision. Whisper was not a plant (we planted no one). It was her choice to hit the Wonder, her choice to approach us and ask for another account. Her side of the story is quite different from yours as well. I am not going to speculate on who is right and who is not. I still don’t care. All I know is that she has been a respectful, quiet team player since. She not once came to the forum to publicly continue your feud (another thing the wonder twins on S5 did). She simply made her choice, acted on it, and carried on. I AM sorry about what happened between both sides, and I hate that she hit your Wonder; I was glad to see it did little damage, tbh. Bottom line: For a LONG time I blamed you for it, for putting me in that position. No one held a gun to my head, however: I own that decision, warts and all. And I apologize, to both the north and to Whisper, for taking sides to begin with. I also apologize to my team, for having their personal reputations dragged through the mud as a result of things I did, and things I failed to do.

    None of this is on them. It’s ALL on me.
    Last edited by Kerzi; 12-05-2015 at 07:18 PM.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  25. #265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    It took a private message from Summer to bring everything to light. A deal HAD indeed been made, a watered down NAP with a clear expiry date, between my side and the NE. It is now apparent that the fault is mine, and mine alone. Prior to this, my last words to the NE had been to WWBD, and I had told them our cooperation was at an end because of their impending merge with the rest of the NE. This new ‘NAP’ was apparently communicated to me. I, quite simply, ****** up. I am still not sure if I wasn’t paying attention, if I missed the post, or if I simply didn’t grasp what was being said. All I know is that my mistake led to all of this. It led to a direct conflict of interest, and what was justifiably seen as a betrayal against the NE. Even worse, for me personally, was it led those I consider to be friends to believe I had stabbed them in the back.
    Also I was drunk that night and didn't remember either
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  26. #266

    Default

    Like I've said before, I don't come on the forums to create Propaganda. I try and speak the truth, or at least how I perceive it to be. I've never had a problem with Kerzi and she always seemed like a stand up player to me and her post above proves my perception of her to be true. I applaud her actions for taking responsibility for her team and she has earned my respect as the leader in TLDR.

  27. #267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Happens every round from every alliance.

    If it happens once I understand we all make mistakes. I've seen the same player(s) do this 4 or 5 times already so I'm guessing they haven't been trained properly.

  28. #268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    If it happens once I understand we all make mistakes. I've seen the same player(s) do this 4 or 5 times already so I'm guessing they haven't been trained properly.
    It's because half of their alliance is sitter run. It's the real reason they keep complaining about blob size and they're just sending to add volume to the fakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    None of this is on them. It’s ALL on me.
    Kerzi - stand up move.

    Lanie - I told you so.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-05-2015 at 09:17 PM.

  29. #269
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It's because half of their alliance is sitter run. It's the real reason they keep complaining about blob size and they're just sending to add volume to the fakes.
    Enough, Bane.

    No more. There is NO truth to that statement, and you know it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Lanie - I told you so.
    And back off her as well. If you want to debate past server actions, go elsewhere, or take it to private and keep it there. Your only goal in bringing up the past is to sling mud in a venue where it becomes a case of 'he said, she said'. Most here don't know what happened, nor do they care.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I chose to let it go as I'm the bigger person. All in the hopes that we could move on and discuss something substantive like how many hammers are left, the loss of Hermons Scrolls, or anything.
    So be the bigger person, and stand by your words. Change the narrative.
    Last edited by Kerzi; 12-05-2015 at 09:46 PM.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  30. #270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Kerzi - stand up move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    Enough, Bane.
    I just walked away but you couldn't help but get the last word in to pull me back. Would you like to dance?

  31. #271
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I just walked away but you couldn't help but get the last word in to pull me back. Would you like to dance?
    Isn't that exactly what you just did to me, after my first post, with your sitter comment? And no, I do not want to dance.

    You want to talk actual events in game, fine. You want to spin and weave and dance, you're on your own.

    YOU said you wanted to get back to the game. So do it.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  32. #272

    Default

    Ah mon chéri the sitter comment is the game and is actual events. Why would the same accounts week after week send raids? Either they're not getting coached by an exhausted and over worked leadership or they're sitter run.

    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-05-2015 at 10:15 PM.

  33. #273
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Valtaire said it himself.

    We DO have sitters running accounts, for people who have left that we are trying to find new owners for. It happens in this game, to all sides. But what you see may NOT be a sitter account. It could simply be that I do not have time to watch the attack logs to spot those making the same mistake time after time. If I don't know it's happening, I can't coach it, can I?

    But to make a blanket statement such as 'half of the alliance is sitter run'? No, that is not you talking game. That is you taking a common occurrence to all teams and spinning it into something else entirely.

    Game. How bout this? What's made the biggest impact so far?

    And here is how this works: I say what you did well. I concede what we did not. Flip, and you do the same.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  34. #274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Ah mon chéri the sitter comment is the game and is actual events. Why would the same accounts week after week send raids? Either they're not getting coached by an exhausted and over worked leadership or they're sitter run.
    Ummm... I'd like to take a moment that there are literally 4 accounts that send new raids on me every single day. 4...
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  35. #275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    If I don't know it's happening, I can't coach it, can I?
    Delegate belle! Delegate!

    This has seemed to be your problem this round. Not knowing what's happening. Promote people! Train new leaders!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    But to make a blanket statement such as 'half of the alliance is sitter run'?
    Oh we know I'm not being literal. I'm sure it's not half. Probably only a third but that tends to happen when people get bored simming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    And here is how this works: I say what you did well. I concede what we did not. Flip, and you do the same.
    Agreed... you've done an awesome job locking down your quad as usual. Avoiding inter quad warfare and drama.


  36. #276
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post

    Also, that is not how you want to dance.

    This is your idea of dancing:

    5685166_std.jpg

    And you're pulling numbers out of your *** again. Half, third, quarter, eighth...inaccurate.
    Last edited by Kerzi; 12-05-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  37. #277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Ummm... I'd like to take a moment that there are literally 4 accounts that send new raids on me every single day. 4...
    I have seen one that was doing it twice a week for a month, then stopped for 2 weeks and started again last week......
    One would send attack, the other 5 minutes later would send a raid. I think I know who sits that account.


    Thank you Kerzi
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  38. #278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Thank you Kerzi
    Lanie I do like you and I hope we're on the same team next round. That said... I was right. Just like s6 when dforn created super secret NAPs and we trolled about it for months on the forums. You got to learn to trust me woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    This is your idea of dancing:
    I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult. Perhaps a back handed compliment? I much preferred Heath Ledgers Joker. He's actually the good guy in the film.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    And you're pulling numbers out of your *** again. Half, third, quarter, eighth...inaccurate.
    Ut... ut... ut... You didn't keep up your end of the game. What did I do well? What do you admire about me?

    On peut se tutoyer
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-05-2015 at 10:50 PM.

  39. #279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Lanie I do like you and I hope we're in the same team next round. That said... I was right. Just like s6 when dforn created super secret NAPs and we trolled about it for months on the forums. You got to learn to trust me woman
    dform was Corey from Fear, didn't believe you then, after that round on server 2 I did believe you. But he wasnt calling the shots, Perrin and Pyro were.
    Last edited by Verlanie; 12-05-2015 at 10:56 PM.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  40. #280
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult. Perhaps a back handed compliment? I much preferred Heath Ledgers Joker. He's actually the good guy in the film.
    You must know the movie, self-professed geek that you are. What do you think? What exactly happens in that scene?



    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Ut... ut... ut... You didn't keep up your end of the game. What did I do well? What do you admire about me?
    Nope. Wasn't looking to discuss a literal 'you' and 'me'. I was talking about the teams in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    On peut se tutoyer
    Nope. Won't do that either.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •