Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 302

Thread: Back door deals

  1. #1

    Cool Back door deals

    I have been repeatedly accused this round of making deals with other alliances. Despite the fact that I have nothing to do with diplomacy, so I figured what the hell. I'll make one with the one and only person I know from DTX. (Cause hes cool like that) Here is my back door deal. Who else has made them?

    http://ts3.travian.us/allianz.php?aid=533
    Last edited by Verlanie; 10-06-2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Link fail!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    From Skype

    Anonymous- Today 7:12 PM
    > Lanie screams the loudest about huggling

    Anonymous - Today 7:12 PM
    > but in the end, is the biggest huggler of them all
    Chat room 30 minutes ago.
    Posted with permission.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Its forbidden? Forbidden for people I've played with for five years to offer me friendly help? Against non TLDR? It's forbidden so much that a WW holding EGH will be booted from the alliance to the detriment of TLDR. YET you'll rein DTX. HUGGLE ZERG POINT PROVEN.
    Zerg Proven

  3. #3

    Default

    From Skype

    Anonymous- Today 7:12 PM
    > Lord Bane screams the loudest about huggling

    Anonymous - Today 7:12 PM
    > but in the end, is the biggest huggler of them all


    ^^^Fixed it for you. You're Welcome!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  4. #4

    Default



    I would like to announce the Northern Alliance

    I tried to warn you. I tried to tell you. Instead of heading my advice you cast insults and caused WT/WT./WTF/NVF/ARMY to ally. To unite in opposition to your betrayal and zerging.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You are pushing 75% of this server to meta and you don't even see it. I'm trying to show you. Altruistic trolling. Altrollism.
    I told you so! Bravo... ladies... Bravo....

    Last edited by Lord Bane; 10-07-2015 at 08:48 PM.

  5. #5
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    You did us no such favours, nor did you have altruistic intentions. You outright LIED. Repeatedly stating that we had a NAP with WT, when you knew damn well no such thing existed. WT leaders know it too. Funny how silent they have been in this debate. This was orchestrated to GET WTF/NVF panties in a knot, so they would come running to WT. So bravo to you: you played them like a fiddle. You played them ALL like a fiddle.

    Oh, and it's not north vs. south. WT had already zerged the East. They formed as a '**** you' to NX leadership and their zerging, and then they turn around and to the exact same thing. This is now 3 quads on one.

    That's a position I have been in before. 3 times, in fact.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  6. #6

    Default

    You give me too much credit my dear. I am certain that deep down inside you find some satisfaction. Once again it's about you. Kerzi vs the server. Once again you'll be there to save your friends and lead them to glory. Where I might be the martyr sacrificing my account for others you... you once again get to be the messiah.

  7. #7

    Default

    I thought we could use some maps

    http://imgur.com/a/CNVJ0

    Edit: FYI there are four maps on here
    Last edited by Constellation; 10-08-2015 at 12:24 AM.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    This is now 3 quads on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Ummm... that doesn't look like three quads vs one to me.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post


    I would like to announce the Northern Alliance

    I tried to warn you. I tried to tell you. Instead of heading my advice you cast insults and caused WT/WT./WTF/NVF/ARMY to ally. To unite in opposition to your betrayal and zerging.


    I told you so! Bravo... ladies... Bravo....

    Thanks for admitting it. Seems your dream/request (depending on side) came true

  10. #10

    Default

    I got three spies today... Considering I had 0 yesterday, that's nice.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  11. #11

    Default

    Excuse me while I go LMAO at the players in the north. Just simply laughable!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Thanks for admitting it.
    You're welcome. Unlike the zerg sisters I'm not into back door deals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    seems your dream/request (depending on side) came true
    It wasn't my dream. My dream was a glorious war against JD but he deleted as soon as I launched siege. Then my dream was a four way war but DTX opted out of end game. Then my dream was a three way war but Kerzi/Lanie pushed the arms race.

    Oh well...

  13. #13
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    You did us no such favours, nor did you have altruistic intentions. You outright LIED. Repeatedly stating that we had a NAP with WT, when you knew damn well no such thing existed. WT leaders know it too. Funny how silent they have been in this debate. This was orchestrated to GET WTF/NVF panties in a knot, so they would come running to WT. So bravo to you: you played them like a fiddle. You played them ALL like a fiddle.

    Oh, and it's not north vs. south. WT had already zerged the East. They formed as a '**** you' to NX leadership and their zerging, and then they turn around and to the exact same thing. This is now 3 quads on one.

    That's a position I have been in before. 3 times, in fact.
    Please provide some BRs between DTX and TLDR. Based on the locations of the alliances there should be some fighting going on to back up what you are saying. Also, many of the details are off in this WTF never had frustrations and as I said we never snuggled the server. I am happy to provide BRs on every alliance we hit.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  14. #14

    Default

    I do remember OhioPlanner (WT.) hitting SusanFrench (NVF) hammer killing 80% of it

    I do remember Digger (NVF) hitting hard Valtaire's cap (WT) as well as Ohioplanner's cap (WT.)

    I do remember myself raiding Shine's villa (WTF?) isolated in the NE

    Where are the DTX VS TLDR bat reps??

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You're welcome. Unlike the zerg sisters I'm not into back door deals.



    It wasn't my dream. My dream was a glorious war against JD but he deleted as soon as I launched siege. Then my dream was a four way war but DTX opted out of end game. Then my dream was a three way war but Kerzi/Lanie pushed the arms race.

    Oh well...
    You know what Bane. When i decided to come back and try to have some fun on the forums all you have done is your usual zerg this, zerg that. You ruin the forums, you take the fun out of it for people. Everything you (and Jimmy) have said and continue to say cry "LIES" loudly. I admittedly tried diplomacy on this game us3r5, it was a disaster, my members were pissed at me. I learned it isnt my deal and yet you all keep accusing me of this here.

    I'm disgusted to what happened today and how easily these 2 alliances caved in for a win together because of one reason. They dont support their members enough to feel they can do it without another 100 accounts.

    Jimmy this is exactly what YOU did on server 6. Grow some BALLS dude and go the game with the team you built for once.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    Where are the DTX VS TLDR bat reps??
    They don't exist Sam.

    Remember, if TLDR reins me they'll be booted. No such rule exists for DTX. Why? Because they're juggle bears.


  17. #17

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    You ruin the forums, you take the fun out of it for people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    I love this guy. I really do. I'm not being sarcastic. He makes the game more fun and he's great whether you're playing with him or against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I only find LJ sad. I find the LB-DTX posts entertaining. Excel is just classy
    It seems others would disagree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Everything you (and Jimmy) have said and continue to say cry "LIES" loudly.
    I don't know what this means. We're lying or we're saying you're lying?

  19. #19

    Default

    Guys, remember the good old days when WT thought DTX and WTF/NVF were huggling, WTF/NVF thought TL;DR and WT were huggling, and LB was adamant about not wanting to huggle with anyone and fight a 4 front war? Oh how times have changed.

    Wait this was all last week...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Who gets to use WT`s EGHs as though there were any chance Jimmy would get them. Don't worry... I'll be helping WT with targeting both Jimmy and Kerzi regardless of however much either one wants to huggle me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post

    As for what leader in their right mind who'd fight a two front war? I've fought a four front war. I hope y`all play nice this round so we can unite under the banner of B.A.N.E. and take on a server.

    No NAPS.
    No confeds.
    No mercy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post

    Excel appears to be on the right track. Has all of this been a screen to cover you're huggling?

    WTF/NVF/ARMY 45 + 47 + 25 = 117
    TLDR 49 + 47 + 1 = 97
    WT 57 + 44 + 10 + 1 = 112

    You're now the leader in accounts with 20 more than TLDR, that's greater than 20% and you're not above adding alliances. Is DTX next? Because I believe they are.
    The numbers have changed a little so let me update this for you LB

    WT/WTF/NVF/ARMY 56 + 47 + 1 + 41 + 41 + 2 + 25 = 213
    TLDR 48 + 46 = 94
    DTX 22

    You're now the leader in accounts with more than double the amount of TLDR.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    It is a sad day to see that I ranked #1 and #2 alliances and see them snuggle this server out. First off,what a joke that a server this small needs that level of Zerging. You guys wanted to be critical that I did not add in Army but you actualy should have said "Why is TLDR and WT not combined?".


    This is honestly laughable that there are 3 alliances left on the server and all of them are equal in size. It should be fun and instead its turned into another Zerg server. Awesome Job TLDR and if WT has not turned on the lights, let me help you.

    WT. you are creating a safe haven for TLDR that will provide them with a win. Trust me, they will hit your WW. I will say this openly, NVF,WTF will not hit your WW. We will let you win because we know you have no idea what is going on with how the game works. TLDR will have to be the ones to take you out and they will. But we will let them focus on us while you build defense. Hell, if we get knocked down then feel free to reach out for defense. We might actually help you but we will not back stab you. Need proof just ask. Chew on that TLDR.
    Yes Jimmy it is quite sad that the #1 & #2 alliances account wise have decided to snuggle this server out. Every word of this post is true, except replace TLDR with WTF/NVF.

    And now we have LB proudly announcing your guys hugglefest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I would like to announce the Northern Alliance

    I tried to warn you. I tried to tell you. Instead of heading my advice you cast insults and caused WT/WT./WTF/NVF/ARMY to ally. To unite in opposition to your betrayal and zerging.


    I told you so! Bravo... ladies... Bravo....

    Sad day indeed.


    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post

    Where are the DTX VS TLDR bat reps??
    TLDR stole a small scout arti from us and then we took it right back. You can look it up for yourself in your Treasure chambers, but you know... facts shmacts. We've been huggling all server long

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post

    Why? Because they're juggle bears.
    I wish we could juggle bears. Juggling bears would be an amazing talent to have.
    Last edited by vpindian91; 10-08-2015 at 02:13 AM.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    The numbers have changed a little so let me update this for you LB

    WT/WTF/NVF/ARMY 56 + 47 + 1 + 41 + 41 + 2 + 25 = 213
    TLDR 48 + 46 = 94
    DTX 22

    Sad day indeed.
    It is indeed sad that Kerzi forced this upon the server. After S6 Lanie should have seen it coming. Now there's nothing left to do...

    You may Bow Before Bane...

    Last edited by Lord Bane; 10-08-2015 at 02:19 AM.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post

    TLDR stole a small scout arti from us and then we took it right back. You can look it up for yourself in your Treasure chambers, but you know... facts shmacts. We've been huggling all server long

    Oh yeah it was Dr Chang's doing, I know about that

    One minor attack...this is nothing

    Can we talk about Ontheque27 who was your spy in NX holding the large diet arty so you could store troops there and that he gave it for free to Jarwa??

    Oh well, this server smells like incest...

  22. #22

    Default

    Guys, remember the good old days when WT thought DTX and WTF/NVF were huggling, WTF/NVF thought TL;DR and WT were huggling, and LB was adamant about not wanting to huggle with anyone and fight a 4 front war? Oh how times have changed.

    Wait this was all last week...



    Where did you come up with this nonsense? The only Huggling going on was with your dignity and a trash can.

  23. #23
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Guys, remember the good old days when WT thought DTX and WTF/NVF were huggling, WTF/NVF thought TL;DR and WT were huggling, and LB was adamant about not wanting to huggle with anyone and fight a 4 front war? Oh how times have changed.

    Wait this was all last week...



    Where did you come up with this nonsense? The only Huggling going on was with your dignity and a trash can.
    Valtaire, Had that guy paid any attention to the time frames this happened in, they would have stopped right there with that stupid post he tried to put together.

    Don't even bother replying to the spin machine that is going on right now.

    Comments like this is where you see a teams true colors and dignity wash down the toilet. And I like Jarwa, but come on with the grasping at straws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I got three spies today... Considering I had 0 yesterday, that's nice.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  24. #24

    Default

    Kerzi,

    Lord Bane - Today 8:36 PM
    > And I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It is indeed sad that Kerzi forced this upon the server. After S6 Lanie should have seen it coming. Now there's nothing left to do...
    Lol Kerzi didn't force anything upon the server. It was blatantly obvious that WTF/NVF wanted to huggle with you guys and you guys gave in and huggled back with them the second you started having trouble with DTX.


    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    Oh yeah it was Dr Chang's doing, I know about that

    One minor attack...this is nothing

    Can we talk about Ontheque27 who was your spy in NX holding the large diet arty so you could store troops there and that he gave it for free to Jarwa??

    Oh well, this server smells like incest...
    If you consider that a minor attack then the attacks between you guys and WTF/NVF were minor as well. I don't even understand why you brought those up since you guys are openly admitting to huggling now.

    I'm glad you brought that up actually. As far as I know we did not store our own troops with the Unique wheat arti, we just used it to draw up all of NX's defensive troops while we took care of the rest of their alliance. Which, if i do say so myself, was a brillant play on our part.
    OnTheQue went semi-rogue and gave up the arti to TLDR against the wishes of DTX leadership. It was not us giving it to them willingly.

    Speaking of NX, The reason that there are so few BRs between TLDR and DTX was the fact that NX existed. DTX, TLDR, & WT all worked together to take out NX, that's why there was a lack of BRs between TLDR & DTX and DTX & WT before this fight broke out.
    DTX wasn't the largest alliance in the quad (Still isn't, SE WT outnumbers us by a couple accounts) so it only made sense to go after the major threat first. After NX was demolished, we got bored and had to pick an alliance to go after next. We had more issues with WT than TLDR so we went after you guys. Not because we were huggling like you guys say we were.


    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post

    Where did you come up with this nonsense? The only Huggling going on was with your dignity and a trash can.
    I really don't want to requote all the posts between LB and Jimmy that accused TLDR of huggling with WT and LB accusing WTF/NVF of huggling with DTX when we started hitting them, but please reread them because i believe you missed my point. Basically i was pointing out the hypocrisy of LB saying he wouldn't huggle with anyone and also show the paranoia of both of your alliances believing everyone was huggling against them which lead you both to huggle together.

    If you really want, I can dig up MMs from your leadership stating you guys have an unofficial NAP if you require further proof.

    Regarding your last sentence: you can't beat us in game so you have to resort to saying we lack dignity. Classy move WT.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Valtaire, Had that guy paid any attention to the time frames this happened in, they would have stopped right there with that stupid post he tried to put together.

    Don't even bother replying to the spin machine that is going on right now.

    Comments like this is where you see a teams true colors and dignity wash down the toilet. And I like Jarwa, but come on with the grasping at straws.
    Jimmy, are you denying that these comments were made last week? You know the forum time stamps these things right?

    Jarwa, I'll trade you one of my spies for one of your spies.

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Then my dream was a three way war but Kerzi/Lanie pushed the arms race.
    Wow I give props to Kerzi/Lanie. If what Bane says is true, which we all know is not, but if it is then you literally made half the sever change their whole game plan by just "talking". Not even action, but just "talking" That is some crazy power you all have. I don't think I have ever seen that done before in Travian, where the other team runs and NAPs up because they were afraid of what you were talking about.

    Or they aren't afraid and that was their plan all along.
    Last edited by rocky239; 10-08-2015 at 05:08 AM.

  27. #27

    Default

    I usually don't care for the Forum spin but WT never thought DTX and NVF/WTF were huggling. From WT perspective all the Huggling began when DTX started handing artifacts to TLDR and TLDR in turn provided reins.

  28. #28

    Default

    Well, good job. Now you are more than double the size of both TLDR + DTX.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I usually don't care for the Forum spin but WT never thought DTX and NVF/WTF were huggling. From WT perspective all the Huggling began when DTX started handing artifacts to TLDR and TLDR in turn provided reins.
    LB is a part of WT right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You're now the leader in accounts with 20 more than TLDR, that's greater than 20% and you're not above adding alliances. Is DTX next? Because I believe they are.
    Clearly Bane thought we were huggling or about to huggle.
    Interesting how you're not denying the nap between you guys and TLDR though

  30. #30

    Default

    Well we've licenced things up. From last night:

    Users Browsing this Forum

    There are currently*21 users browsing this forum. (3 members & 18 guests)

    Lord Bane*,*lethaljimmy,*Marfwheeze

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I usually don't care for the Forum spin but WT never thought DTX and NVF/WTF were huggling. From WT perspective all the Huggling began when DTX started handing artifacts to TLDR and TLDR in turn provided reins.
    I was given a unique speed artifact on us3r4. Nobody thought our alliance was huggling that round. Actually that alliance was huggling someone else. Its why my good friend Renski quit and gave me the Unique speed. Its Travian, it happens alot. And so does paranoia... Also there are still lots of little alliances left on the server you all forgot to nap with. May as well add them to your huge super meta zerg. NVF and CO. is now in my eyes called THE BLOB. (gee where I have seen this before?) Thanks for ruining the server balance. Thanks for publicly saying your team sucks so you need a bigger one....

    Last edited by Verlanie; 10-08-2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: wrong video
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  32. #32

    Default

    Lanie,

    No matter how thin you slice a piece of bread there are always two sides. I've broken this down for you guys several times. It's possible that you're telling the truth and I'm telling the truth. In the last week I've explained that this would happen and why it would happen and how TLDR was driving it to happen. The response wasn't "woah, we should clear this up" but that "LB is a liar, backstabber, selfish horrible narcissist."

    Take responsibility for that. The perception and perhaps the reality is that the south went two quad so the north went two quads. Period. We didn't ruin the server. We responded in kind.

  33. #33

    Default

    A Blob of over 200 accounts on these small servers is a laughable way to play this game. And I'm not quite sure what you think I was suppose to clear up. It didnt matter how anyone explained it Jimmy was gonna Blob. This was just the best excuse he could find to do it without coming out and telling the truth about what he wanted. And look at you, you werent gonna let it happen.......HA!

    The only thing I will take responsibility for is trusting what you say. 200ish vs 93? really? Hilarity at its finest of the server this size.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

  34. #34

    Default

    Jimmy can want a blob all he wants but he has to find someone else who is willing to join him. WT wasn't. 12 hours before the NAP WTF/NVF hit WT. I was building an anti Jimmy hamvil. I wasn't king of WT Lanie. I give advice. It was a group decision. A decision that's not complicated.

    You feel 200 vs 100 is unfair because you're on the receiving end. When it was 200 TLDR/WT vs 100 WTF/NVF/ARMY you weren't saying the server was ruined. In fact Kerzi said it was logical because of geography.

    Kerzi her self justified not hitting WT because she didn't want a two front war. Well... If DTX/TLDR is fighting WT is it wise to add a third front with WTF/NVF? No. Is it wise for WTF/NVF to expand beyond TLDR? No. Thus a NAP and soon a confederate is born of necessity and logic. Not scheming.

    This is your own logic and a situation manufactured by TLDR and not Jimmy.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 10-08-2015 at 03:13 PM.

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Take responsibility for that. The perception and perhaps the reality is that the south went two quad so the north went two quads. Period. We didn't ruin the server. We responded in kind.
    Dont follow the internal politics enough anymore to comment. But Verlanie is right.

    For the north vs south even battle. Fair enough. But I already posted the math. Even if TLDR had absorbed DTX, we would have just matched you guys in # of accounts (If somebody wants to put alliance total pop size calculation, go ahead).

    But basically, you guys were so scared we might be the same size as you, that you doubled your size?

    Well, good game. More time for us1

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    But basically, you guys were so scared we might be the same size as you, that you doubled your size?
    Again, two weeks ago both TLDR and WT were against WTF/NVF/ARMY on a two to one basis. Why weren't you saying that was unfair then? Why weren't you saying Kerzi was scared?

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Again, two weeks ago both TLDR and WT were against WTF/NVF/ARMY on a two to one basis. Why weren't you saying that was unfair then? Why weren't you saying Kerzi was scared?
    TLDR is against WTF/NVF almost non-stop (cause of our borders). I do not remember having any confed/NAP or working with anybody with WT on any ops.

    Although, fair enough, I am not that involved in back end stuff. Do you have proof Kerzi did this? And if so, are you saying WT worked with us 2 weeks ago, and now they are working with WTF? Huh? Confusing...

    But yes, sad on all leadership if anybody from TLDR-NVF-WT were working with anybody else from that group. All 3 teams are too big given server size, and nobody is far enough ahead to demand that. Maybe if 1 team had a 90+ WW and the rest are level 20 I could see a joint op... MAYBE.

  38. #38

    Default

    It does get confusing doesn't it?
    • TLDR secretly works with WT against WTF/NVF
    • TLDR secretly works with DTX against WT

    Therefore...
    • WT was fighting TLDR/DTX/WTF/NVF/ARMY
    • WTF/NVF/ARMY was fighting TLDR/WT
    • TLDR is actively fighting WTF/NVF/ARMY and secretly fighting WT

    Following?

    So when secrets got revealed the Northern Alliances said "wait... we're getting played. It's smarter to fight a single front war than a two or three front war."

    TLDR`s response was "If you don't let us manipulate you into fighting each other and waste troops in our proxy wars then it means you're a scared blob zerg huggle monster."

    Which as much as I'm against meta seems to be unfair.

  39. #39

    Default

    Once again, even if I believed it (which I don't). Even if TLDR and DTX worked together, that still simply puts on PAR with WT and NVF in account size.

    Even in your above example, seems all 3 biggest alliances are involved in fighting each other on same capacity.

    Your last statement says "against meta", but your rebuttal is to blob the two biggest alliances, and end the server pre-plans. That is a severe overreaction. That would be the same if WT and TLDR had confed once NVF did their official confed with ARMY.

    Expected from LJ, he has been begging you guys to join for like a month now, just was hoping more from you-WT, who claimed to want a war.

    At least us3 is resolved too now. Just in time for NHL season

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Once again, even if I believed it (which I don't). Even if TLDR and DTX worked together, that still simply puts on PAR with WT and NVF in account size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    there is no deal with the remainder of the SE, as I stated before, other than the want to kill WT hammers anyway we can.
    I don't lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Your last statement says "against meta", but your rebuttal is to blob the two biggest alliances, and end the server pre-plans.
    Given my history of glorious autocratic rule I know it's hard to believe but I am not king. It was not my rebuttal but my teams rebuttal and their decision.

    On a side note... great job guys...

    Users Browsing this Forum
    There are currently 11 users browsing this forum. (4 members & 7 guests)
    Lord Bane*, Marfwheezel, Vicious_Machine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •