Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back door deals

Cool Back door deals

I have been repeatedly accused this round of making deals with other alliances. Despite the fact that I have nothing to do with diplomacy, so I figured what the hell. I'll make one with the one and only person I know from DTX. (Cause hes cool like that) Here is my back door deal. Who else has made them?

http://ts3.travian.us/allianz.php?aid=533
    Last edited by Verlanie; 10-06-2015 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Link fail!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    From Skype

Anonymous- Today 7:12 PM
    > Lanie screams the loudest about huggling

Anonymous - Today 7:12 PM
    > but in the end, is the biggest huggler of them all
    Chat room 30 minutes ago.
    Posted with permission.

Its forbidden? Forbidden for people I've played with for five years to offer me friendly help? Against non TLDR? It's forbidden so much that a WW holding EGH will be booted from the alliance to the detriment of TLDR. YET you'll rein DTX. HUGGLE ZERG POINT PROVEN.
    Zerg Proven

From Skype

Anonymous- Today 7:12 PM
    > Lord Bane screams the loudest about huggling

Anonymous - Today 7:12 PM
    > but in the end, is the biggest huggler of them all

^^^Fixed it for you. You're Welcome!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse

I would like to announce the Northern Alliance

I tried to warn you. I tried to tell you. Instead of heading my advice you cast insults and caused WT/WT./WTF/NVF/ARMY to ally. To unite in opposition to your betrayal and zerging.

You are pushing 75% of this server to meta and you don't even see it. I'm trying to show you. Altruistic trolling. Altrollism.
    I told you so! Bravo... ladies... Bravo....

Last edited by Lord Bane; 10-07-2015 at 08:48 PM.

You did us no such favours, nor did you have altruistic intentions. You outright LIED. Repeatedly stating that we had a NAP with WT, when you knew damn well no such thing existed. WT leaders know it too. Funny how silent they have been in this debate. This was orchestrated to GET WTF/NVF panties in a knot, so they would come running to WT. So bravo to you: you played them like a fiddle. You played them ALL like a fiddle.

Oh, and it's not north vs. south. WT had already zerged the East. They formed as a '**** you' to NX leadership and their zerging, and then they turn around and to the exact same thing. This is now 3 quads on one.

That's a position I have been in before. 3 times, in fact.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

You give me too much credit my dear. I am certain that deep down inside you find some satisfaction. Once again it's about you. Kerzi vs the server. Once again you'll be there to save your friends and lead them to glory. Where I might be the martyr sacrificing my account for others you... you once again get to be the messiah.

I thought we could use some maps

http://imgur.com/a/CNVJ0

Edit: FYI there are four maps on here
    Last edited by Constellation; 10-08-2015 at 12:24 AM.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    This is now 3 quads on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Ummm... that doesn't look like three quads vs one to me.

I tried to warn you. I tried to tell you. Instead of heading my advice you cast insults and caused WT/WT./WTF/NVF/ARMY to ally. To unite in opposition to your betrayal and zerging.

Thanks for admitting it. Seems your dream/request (depending on side) came true

I got three spies today... Considering I had 0 yesterday, that's nice.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

Excuse me while I go LMAO at the players in the north. Just simply laughable!
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Thanks for admitting it.
    You're welcome. Unlike the zerg sisters I'm not into back door deals.

seems your dream/request (depending on side) came true
    It wasn't my dream. My dream was a glorious war against JD but he deleted as soon as I launched siege. Then my dream was a four way war but DTX opted out of end game. Then my dream was a three way war but Kerzi/Lanie pushed the arms race.

Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    You did us no such favours, nor did you have altruistic intentions. You outright LIED. Repeatedly stating that we had a NAP with WT, when you knew damn well no such thing existed. WT leaders know it too. Funny how silent they have been in this debate. This was orchestrated to GET WTF/NVF panties in a knot, so they would come running to WT. So bravo to you: you played them like a fiddle. You played them ALL like a fiddle.

Oh, and it's not north vs. south. WT had already zerged the East. They formed as a '**** you' to NX leadership and their zerging, and then they turn around and to the exact same thing. This is now 3 quads on one.

That's a position I have been in before. 3 times, in fact.
    Please provide some BRs between DTX and TLDR. Based on the locations of the alliances there should be some fighting going on to back up what you are saying. Also, many of the details are off in this WTF never had frustrations and as I said we never snuggled the server. I am happy to provide BRs on every alliance we hit.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

I do remember OhioPlanner (WT.) hitting SusanFrench (NVF) hammer killing 80% of it

I do remember Digger (NVF) hitting hard Valtaire's cap (WT) as well as Ohioplanner's cap (WT.)

I do remember myself raiding Shine's villa (WTF?) isolated in the NE

Where are the DTX VS TLDR bat reps??

You're welcome. Unlike the zerg sisters I'm not into back door deals.

It wasn't my dream. My dream was a glorious war against JD but he deleted as soon as I launched siege. Then my dream was a four way war but DTX opted out of end game. Then my dream was a three way war but Kerzi/Lanie pushed the arms race.

Oh well...
    You know what Bane. When i decided to come back and try to have some fun on the forums all you have done is your usual zerg this, zerg that. You ruin the forums, you take the fun out of it for people. Everything you (and Jimmy) have said and continue to say cry "LIES" loudly. I admittedly tried diplomacy on this game us3r5, it was a disaster, my members were pissed at me. I learned it isnt my deal and yet you all keep accusing me of this here.

I'm disgusted to what happened today and how easily these 2 alliances caved in for a win together because of one reason. They dont support their members enough to feel they can do it without another 100 accounts.

Jimmy this is exactly what YOU did on server 6. Grow some BALLS dude and go the game with the team you built for once.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus View Post
    They don't exist Sam.

Remember, if TLDR reins me they'll be booted. No such rule exists for DTX. Why? Because they're juggle bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    You ruin the forums, you take the fun out of it for people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    I love this guy. I really do. I'm not being sarcastic. He makes the game more fun and he's great whether you're playing with him or against him.
    I only find LJ sad. I find the LB-DTX posts entertaining. Excel is just classy
    It seems others would disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    Everything you (and Jimmy) have said and continue to say cry "LIES" loudly.
    I don't know what this means. We're lying or we're saying you're lying?

Guys, remember the good old days when WT thought DTX and WTF/NVF were huggling, WTF/NVF thought TL;DR and WT were huggling, and LB was adamant about not wanting to huggle with anyone and fight a 4 front war? Oh how times have changed.

Wait this was all last week...
    Who gets to use WT`s EGHs as though there were any chance Jimmy would get them. Don't worry... I'll be helping WT with targeting both Jimmy and Kerzi regardless of however much either one wants to huggle me.

As for what leader in their right mind who'd fight a two front war? I've fought a four front war. I hope y`all play nice this round so we can unite under the banner of B.A.N.E. and take on a server.

No NAPS.
    No confeds.
    No mercy.

Excel appears to be on the right track. Has all of this been a screen to cover you're huggling?

WTF/NVF/ARMY 45 + 47 + 25 = 117
    TLDR 49 + 47 + 1 = 97
    WT 57 + 44 + 10 + 1 = 112

You're now the leader in accounts with 20 more than TLDR, that's greater than 20% and you're not above adding alliances. Is DTX next? Because I believe they are.
    The numbers have changed a little so let me update this for you LB

WT/WTF/NVF/ARMY 56 + 47 + 1 + 41 + 41 + 2 + 25 = 213
    TLDR 48 + 46 = 94
    DTX 22

You're now the leader in accounts with more than double the amount of TLDR.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    It is a sad day to see that I ranked #1 and #2 alliances and see them snuggle this server out. First off,what a joke that a server this small needs that level of Zerging. You guys wanted to be critical that I did not add in Army but you actualy should have said "Why is TLDR and WT not combined?".

This is honestly laughable that there are 3 alliances left on the server and all of them are equal in size. It should be fun and instead its turned into another Zerg server. Awesome Job TLDR and if WT has not turned on the lights, let me help you.

WT. you are creating a safe haven for TLDR that will provide them with a win. Trust me, they will hit your WW. I will say this openly, NVF,WTF will not hit your WW. We will let you win because we know you have no idea what is going on with how the game works. TLDR will have to be the ones to take you out and they will. But we will let them focus on us while you build defense. Hell, if we get knocked down then feel free to reach out for defense. We might actually help you but we will not back stab you. Need proof just ask. Chew on that TLDR.
    Yes Jimmy it is quite sad that the #1 & #2 alliances account wise have decided to snuggle this server out. Every word of this post is true, except replace TLDR with WTF/NVF.

And now we have LB proudly announcing your guys hugglefest.

Sad day indeed.

TLDR stole a small scout arti from us and then we took it right back. You can look it up for yourself in your Treasure chambers, but you know... facts shmacts. We've been huggling all server long

Why? Because they're juggle bears.
    I wish we could juggle bears. Juggling bears would be an amazing talent to have.
    Last edited by vpindian91; 10-08-2015 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    The numbers have changed a little so let me update this for you LB

WT/WTF/NVF/ARMY 56 + 47 + 1 + 41 + 41 + 2 + 25 = 213
    TLDR 48 + 46 = 94
    DTX 22

Sad day indeed.
    It is indeed sad that Kerzi forced this upon the server. After S6 Lanie should have seen it coming. Now there's nothing left to do...

You may Bow Before Bane...

Last edited by Lord Bane; 10-08-2015 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post

TLDR stole a small scout arti from us and then we took it right back. You can look it up for yourself in your Treasure chambers, but you know... facts shmacts. We've been huggling all server long

Oh yeah it was Dr Chang's doing, I know about that

One minor attack...this is nothing

Can we talk about Ontheque27 who was your spy in NX holding the large diet arty so you could store troops there and that he gave it for free to Jarwa??

Oh well, this server smells like incest...

Guys, remember the good old days when WT thought DTX and WTF/NVF were huggling, WTF/NVF thought TL;DR and WT were huggling, and LB was adamant about not wanting to huggle with anyone and fight a 4 front war? Oh how times have changed.

Where did you come up with this nonsense? The only Huggling going on was with your dignity and a trash can.

Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post

Where did you come up with this nonsense? The only Huggling going on was with your dignity and a trash can.
    Valtaire, Had that guy paid any attention to the time frames this happened in, they would have stopped right there with that stupid post he tried to put together.

Don't even bother replying to the spin machine that is going on right now.

Comments like this is where you see a teams true colors and dignity wash down the toilet. And I like Jarwa, but come on with the grasping at straws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I got three spies today... Considering I had 0 yesterday, that's nice.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Kerzi,

Lord Bane - Today 8:36 PM
    > And I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

It is indeed sad that Kerzi forced this upon the server. After S6 Lanie should have seen it coming. Now there's nothing left to do...
    Lol Kerzi didn't force anything upon the server. It was blatantly obvious that WTF/NVF wanted to huggle with you guys and you guys gave in and huggled back with them the second you started having trouble with DTX.

Oh yeah it was Dr Chang's doing, I know about that

One minor attack...this is nothing

Can we talk about Ontheque27 who was your spy in NX holding the large diet arty so you could store troops there and that he gave it for free to Jarwa??

Oh well, this server smells like incest...
    If you consider that a minor attack then the attacks between you guys and WTF/NVF were minor as well. I don't even understand why you brought those up since you guys are openly admitting to huggling now.

I'm glad you brought that up actually. As far as I know we did not store our own troops with the Unique wheat arti, we just used it to draw up all of NX's defensive troops while we took care of the rest of their alliance. Which, if i do say so myself, was a brillant play on our part.
    OnTheQue went semi-rogue and gave up the arti to TLDR against the wishes of DTX leadership. It was not us giving it to them willingly.

Speaking of NX, The reason that there are so few BRs between TLDR and DTX was the fact that NX existed. DTX, TLDR, & WT all worked together to take out NX, that's why there was a lack of BRs between TLDR & DTX and DTX & WT before this fight broke out.
    DTX wasn't the largest alliance in the quad (Still isn't, SE WT outnumbers us by a couple accounts) so it only made sense to go after the major threat first. After NX was demolished, we got bored and had to pick an alliance to go after next. We had more issues with WT than TLDR so we went after you guys. Not because we were huggling like you guys say we were.

I really don't want to requote all the posts between LB and Jimmy that accused TLDR of huggling with WT and LB accusing WTF/NVF of huggling with DTX when we started hitting them, but please reread them because i believe you missed my point. Basically i was pointing out the hypocrisy of LB saying he wouldn't huggle with anyone and also show the paranoia of both of your alliances believing everyone was huggling against them which lead you both to huggle together.

If you really want, I can dig up MMs from your leadership stating you guys have an unofficial NAP if you require further proof.

Regarding your last sentence: you can't beat us in game so you have to resort to saying we lack dignity. Classy move WT.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Valtaire, Had that guy paid any attention to the time frames this happened in, they would have stopped right there with that stupid post he tried to put together.

Don't even bother replying to the spin machine that is going on right now.

Comments like this is where you see a teams true colors and dignity wash down the toilet. And I like Jarwa, but come on with the grasping at straws.
    Jimmy, are you denying that these comments were made last week? You know the forum time stamps these things right?

Jarwa, I'll trade you one of my spies for one of your spies.

Then my dream was a three way war but Kerzi/Lanie pushed the arms race.
    Wow I give props to Kerzi/Lanie. If what Bane says is true, which we all know is not, but if it is then you literally made half the sever change their whole game plan by just "talking". Not even action, but just "talking" That is some crazy power you all have. I don't think I have ever seen that done before in Travian, where the other team runs and NAPs up because they were afraid of what you were talking about.

Or they aren't afraid and that was their plan all along.
    Last edited by rocky239; 10-08-2015 at 05:08 AM.

I usually don't care for the Forum spin but WT never thought DTX and NVF/WTF were huggling. From WT perspective all the Huggling began when DTX started handing artifacts to TLDR and TLDR in turn provided reins.

Well, good job. Now you are more than double the size of both TLDR + DTX.

I usually don't care for the Forum spin but WT never thought DTX and NVF/WTF were huggling. From WT perspective all the Huggling began when DTX started handing artifacts to TLDR and TLDR in turn provided reins.
    LB is a part of WT right?

You're now the leader in accounts with 20 more than TLDR, that's greater than 20% and you're not above adding alliances. Is DTX next? Because I believe they are.
    Clearly Bane thought we were huggling or about to huggle.
    Interesting how you're not denying the nap between you guys and TLDR though

Well we've licenced things up. From last night: