Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official us3R8 WW Battle Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    That AE team was epic. Completely destroyed everything in our path
    Yes it was. Although a bit boring, couldn't wait for it to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaputz View Post
    This whole thread smells like ButtHurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    Great! Now we can all just get naked and get it ON!

Time to add the newer hits to the hammer eval?

Excel

Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    Time to add the newer hits to the hammer eval?

Excel
    Might as well wait a few days I think. My WW is 93 right now... due to be hit
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

I updated the original post with the new hammers.

Current Record Holders
    Largest WPH: Digger (355,852 WPH) -- No Change -- +0
    Largest Attack Points: Digger (23,426,771) -- No Change -- +0
    Most Rams: Jarwa (2) (16034) -- No Change -- +0
    Most Cats: ??? (2) (12401) -- Previous: Jarwa (3) (11889) -- +512
    Best Hammer of the Server (SBN*): Digger (0.96246) -- Previous: Digger (0.98584)

*SBN = ((siege w/h / MAX siege w/h on the server) + (attack points / MAX attack points on server)) / 2. Just a simple formula to show both attack and siege together, since they're two valuable aspects of the hammer. I use this as a number to compare the utility of the hammers on a server with each other.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

I always felt tremendous sympathy for anyone who's had a hammer chiefed, and am not going to rub in today's hits, but I suspect the hammer in question might have been close to digger's wph. If that player wants to post it, I'd love to know what they had. It was, regardless of today's events, quite an impressive beast to build.
    us5r1: Justinian (BS)
    us7r1: Domitian (CM-BS)
    us5r2: Justinian (KoN-FUSE) *win
    us4r3: Trajan (RC) *win
    us5r3: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us2r4: Buzz Lightyear (PD) *WW
    us5r4: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us5r5: Justinian (Bacon)
    us3r7: ??? (TL;DR) *win, #1 account
    us19: Atom Ant (H&V) *win

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Well done sir.

Vain? You still lurking?
    That's why you build mace right there.

Where I come from that's op army size.

In 2008 I started Travian with a group of guys from work. I played here with Nemesis, spawned in the wrong quad, spawned on Com3 international looking for the right server and did every noob thing on record. I since completed one other US3 server, but found the international servers more fun. You get to know folks from all over the world and that was the best part of it for me. T2.5 is my favorite version, T3.6 grew on me.

Two servers ago, Com 3 turned in to the last of the 'classic' servers. It was there I witnessed the Russians and the Croats play style. They sported 3-4 non cap hammers and non of them were less than 200k. In the end, they held the 5x stability arte and fed a whopping 18 plus million defense in the winning WW. They weren't cheating as we were all told by the multihunters and this wasn't a speed server. I had never seen anything like it. For the newer T4 folks, you didn't get to hold a WW for half the round and build internals or even know where they would spawn. You started from scratch and blew up things inside them that were unnecessary for a build, leaving ~100 pop to start.

After seeing this, we decided to come back the last Com 3 round and use the new strategy and outside the box math that the Russians taught us. Club armies still exist and are deadly, but take a specialized group of people to feed without a bot or a *cough* Bane farm tool. I personally like to see them coming as they are light on foot to horse ratio and easier to kill with specialized druid forces. If you want to look at math, look at both sides of the fence. Foot defense is usually plentiful but slow as heck to move around for larger 2:1 foot to horse armies.

Yep, Travian is a math game but only one part of the big picture. I was privileged to run a wing in the below video of the winning team. The Meta leader is one of the most humble people I have ever met. The armies are a beauty to watch. There are server stats in the end, WW hits around 9.5 minutes, and if you pay attention to the top attacker Yawanur I challenge you to do the math to feed what he built. Would I build a club army? Not in my worst nightmare! Maybe try and count how many non caps he had as well.

On that note, I came here late after the Com 3 round to test T4.4 with some friends. In fairness to the players here I didn't bother with non caps and Bane style raiding (yes Bane, I know exactly what you were doing, and you know I do). My op hammer was big enough and there's no need to be top raider for a test. It looks like Jarwa has a handle on how to do things and be successful with outside the box math. Three rammers...nice! Take a look at the rammers with over 30k rams built in the video and have fun doing it when you play your next round. Please note the ax rammers as well, they are a bit more deadly when built with proper horse ratio than math heads give credit to. Our enemies built plenty of druids to counter club armies light on horse. Bravo to the rest of you with the nice armies, you know who you are. There's a good old fashioned brawl going on here and it's been fun watching the stats. Since the T4 servers overall are very small, I hope those of you that love the game can find a way to keep it going. The new versions aren't for me so I foresee retirement in my future should T3 be abandoned. I just hope there are enough old school players left to properly teach new people how to play. The teamwork, strategy, and sometimes even the math are quite fun in this game.

Dear Bane, please bring your wisdom over to the international servers. I got Rawhide to come play with the big boys, but he got owned. Somehow I think you know him...a fellow narcissist. Maybe you'll do better, but then again, maybe it's more fun to sit here and admire yourself and the blobs you orchestrate and the untruths you tell. Since you seem to enjoy quotes, I'll leave you one from the King of Queens..."Take the shutty bus"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2w...ature=youtu.be

Merry Christmas everyone...if the server goes long you should really consider the cease fire offer. We did that with the cooperation of 4 quads and no incidents. The game is fun, but family is the most important thing we all have.

Wow, nice experience. Good overall post, but for the last point:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vain View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone...if the server goes long you should really consider the cease fire offer. We did that with the cooperation of 4 quads and no incidents. The game is fun, but family is the most important thing we all have.
    No point in going in circles. Val-LJ-Bane already shot it down. Even if they are not leaders, they are important enough to the massive northern blob that if they say no, its unlikely to happen. Plus I think Val said he will make sure we have landings specifically on the holiday days. Whether we agree with it or not, they have taken their stand, and that should be the end of it.

Hopefully none of it will matter. They just splatted a top 20 player hammer doing no damage. So hopefully we are done before the holidays

In 2008 I started Travian with a group of guys from work.
    Huh. Similar stories. I too started in 2008 with a group of guys from college. They all spawned in the NW while I spawned in the NE. Overall a solid post Vain. Substantive. Well written. I like it. Other than this...

Bane style raiding (yes Bane, I know exactly what you were doing, and you know I do).
    It's not so much about what we were doing as what other people were not doing. What we were doing is raiding. When Machiavelli (largest account on the server at the time) went inactive no one touched him. Why? The NE was not taught how to raid and in fact I think were discouraged from it.

Someone had to soak up those resources. See the Natar village two squares away from my cap? It takes twenty minutes to reach that. Log in, if there's a raid heading there don't send. If there's not do send. Set the pace. Hit him and every other farm every twenty minutes.

Mach was profitable until he deleted, NX was the gift that just kept on giving and my duals were nothing short of AMAZING.

Dear Bane, please bring your wisdom over to the international servers.
    I have. I was unsurprisingly a god on the UK servers.

I play there as a Teut.

The teamwork, strategy, and sometimes even the math are quite fun in this game.
    I agree. A buddy and I were talking on Facebook about an article on gamers. We missed the game and decided to spawn. We never intended to last or compete. Just embarrass JD, steal his WW and get zero popped. I stayed for the teamwork and to help others and I'm glad I did.

Merry Christmas Vain.

Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-17-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Where I come from that's op army size.

In 2008 I started Travian with a group of guys from work. I played here with Nemesis, spawned in the wrong quad, spawned on Com3 international looking for the right server and did every noob thing on record. I since completed one other US3 server, but found the international servers more fun. You get to know folks from all over the world and that was the best part of it for me. T2.5 is my favorite version, T3.6 grew on me.

Two servers ago, Com 3 turned in to the last of the 'classic' servers. It was there I witnessed the Russians and the Croats play style. They sported 3-4 non cap hammers and non of them were less than 200k. In the end, they held the 5x stability arte and fed a whopping 18 plus million defense in the winning WW. They weren't cheating as we were all told by the multihunters and this wasn't a speed server. I had never seen anything like it. For the newer T4 folks, you didn't get to hold a WW for half the round and build internals or even know where they would spawn. You started from scratch and blew up things inside them that were unnecessary for a build, leaving ~100 pop to start.

After seeing this, we decided to come back the last Com 3 round and use the new strategy and outside the box math that the Russians taught us. Club armies still exist and are deadly, but take a specialized group of people to feed without a bot or a *cough* Bane farm tool. I personally like to see them coming as they are light on foot to horse ratio and easier to kill with specialized druid forces. If you want to look at math, look at both sides of the fence. Foot defense is usually plentiful but slow as heck to move around for larger 2:1 foot to horse armies.

Yep, Travian is a math game but only one part of the big picture. I was privileged to run a wing in the below video of the winning team. The Meta leader is one of the most humble people I have ever met. The armies are a beauty to watch. There are server stats in the end, WW hits around 9.5 minutes, and if you pay attention to the top attacker Yawanur I challenge you to do the math to feed what he built. Would I build a club army? Not in my worst nightmare! Maybe try and count how many non caps he had as well.

On that note, I came here late after the Com 3 round to test T4.4 with some friends. In fairness to the players here I didn't bother with non caps and Bane style raiding (yes Bane, I know exactly what you were doing, and you know I do). My op hammer was big enough and there's no need to be top raider for a test. It looks like Jarwa has a handle on how to do things and be successful with outside the box math. Three rammers...nice! Take a look at the rammers with over 30k rams built in the video and have fun doing it when you play your next round. Please note the ax rammers as well, they are a bit more deadly when built with proper horse ratio than math heads give credit to. Our enemies built plenty of druids to counter club armies light on horse. Bravo to the rest of you with the nice armies, you know who you are. There's a good old fashioned brawl going on here and it's been fun watching the stats. Since the T4 servers overall are very small, I hope those of you that love the game can find a way to keep it going. The new versions aren't for me so I foresee retirement in my future should T3 be abandoned. I just hope there are enough old school players left to properly teach new people how to play. The teamwork, strategy, and sometimes even the math are quite fun in this game.

Dear Bane, please bring your wisdom over to the international servers. I got Rawhide to come play with the big boys, but he got owned. Somehow I think you know him...a fellow narcissist. Maybe you'll do better, but then again, maybe it's more fun to sit here and admire yourself and the blobs you orchestrate and the untruths you tell. Since you seem to enjoy quotes, I'll leave you one from the King of Queens..."Take the shutty bus"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2w...ature=youtu.be

There were alliance names there that I am not to fond of, =V=, SAAC (same players). They were the rudest bunch of people I've ever met. I've dealt with ITA in the past, Dominate forces, but all in all, are not extremely rude players.

People think other people here are bad, but SAAC and =V= make you all seem like saints.

I played com3 back in 2013-2014, the T3.6 round before (I believe, could be two) of the one you posted.
    Last edited by ????; 12-17-2015 at 11:09 PM.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    =V=
    I loved =V=! Last time I muttered this words, my wish became true....

Someone bring me Hopdevil.

I was 11/12 during this round. Fun times.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Best achievements:

It looks like this server will end in a couple days. I just want to take this time to thank the members of KT/WT/PS who stuck it though with all the crap that we had to endure since the beginning. I want to give special thanks to Summer for all she did to help me along the way. We will fall short of our goal but I think we did ourselves proud by fighting until the end. I want to also give a special thanks to BANE and Jimmy for teaching me the game that I can share with others. I want to thank all the new friends I've made, because I didn't know anyone when I signed up on this server. I even want to thank some of the folks on the other side who I got to chat with on skype and for welcoming into the forums and making me take part in the game within the game. I want to congratulate TLDR/DTX for a job well done winning this server. It was no surprise to anyone that the favorites won the server but you guys for the most part won with class so I applaud you for that. n As for me I can now focus on my crazy busy work schedule, but if anyone is looking for a dual next time around please reach out to me on skype in a couple months .... Jonathan: Valtaire

Way to go TLDR!! Half the size and still looks like we might finish this up before xmas (assuming based on above post by Val, they pretty much done)! Amazing stuff !!

TLDR may of had less accounts but most of the accounts were duals. KT/WT/PS as far as I know was all single player accounts. You can think you were the underdog all you want but we all know the truth of the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    TLDR may of had less accounts but most of the accounts were duals. KT/WT/PS as far as I know was all single player accounts. You can think you were the underdog all you want but we all know the truth of the matter.
    With all due respect, and I will post more about your main post tomorrow...

No, the majority of our accounts are not dual accounts. In addition, our team did not exist until the day arties spawned. SaG existed. Joe Cool existed. Whatever alliance most of my players started with existed. But we did not become one until arti day (BAD time to decide to unite small teams, btw ). That does not include DTX, btw. Though we may have done isolated stuff in the name of common interests in the past, that relationship did not become a 'confed', one team, until October 8th; the day they contacted me to say those left from the exodus to S4 wanted to play endgame with a WW team.

I do not say this to discount what hand you were dealt. But we did both 'adopt' teams to lead later in the game.

The majority of the players I adopted, Val, were new. I am stupidly proud of the job they did, how fast they learned, how hard they tried. Before that 'adoption', though, we were SaG. 17 accounts. 2 of them kids, one my own.

The NW was a pre-formed team, with a stated goal to win, the only of the 'we're in this to win' quads to last.

You can look at this from two sides. I can see how you think we were favourites. But you and I can talk after the server is done, if you want. I can assure you, now and in that future convo, that we were not. I'd be happy to sit down with you and respectfully hash out why, debate style, while sipping a beer over our keyboards
    Last edited by Kerzi; 12-18-2015 at 03:36 AM.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post

No, the majority of our accounts are not dual accounts. In addition, our team did not exist until the day arties spawned. SaG existed. Joe Cool existed. Whatever alliance most of my players started with existed. But we did not become one until arti day (BAD time to decide to unite small teams, btw ). That does not include DTX, btw. Though we may have done isolated stuff in the name of common interests in the past, that relationship did not become a 'confed', one team, until October 8th; the day they contacted me to say those left from the exodus to S4 wanted to play endgame with a WW team.

I do not say this to discount what hand you were dealt. But we did both 'adopt' teams to lead later in the game.

The majority of the players I adopted, Val, were new. I am stupidly proud of the job they did, how fast they learned, how hard they tried. Before that 'adoption', though, we were SaG. 17 accounts. 2 of them kids, one my own.

The NW was a pre-formed team, with a stated goal to win, the only of the 'we're in this to win' quads to last.

You can look at this from two sides. I can see how you think we were favourites. But you and I can talk after the server is done, if you want. I can assure you, now and in that future convo, that we were not. I'd be happy to sit down with you and respectfully hash out why, debate style, while sipping a beer over our keyboards
    When I took over the SW alliance.... The leader that had ALL the answers was MIA (Bender). I never even got to speak to him. I basically just showed up in their BR/DR alliance and said "Hi I'm your leader now". If there weren't so many new players... I don't think that would have happened like that, but it did. We had one EGH building, and it was a Gaul rammer, who we directed to build cats since Gaul rammers are sucky. This is also another reason why three of our accounts built multiple EGH's... because we had none. I think for this server size, it is more effective to build multiple EGH's rather than one big one. Also, I liked our strategy of no rammers. It sounds awful, but it worked. Along with this... My strategy of throwing my hammer at Evo's WW at lvl 50 or 60 or whatever it was.. I think multiple hits like that were the most successful for this server. Storage hits are also out of the question I believe, if you are low on hammers. Your main hammer train on my WW as well... Digger should have landed last - it would have done more damage to the wonder.
    Last edited by Constellation; 12-18-2015 at 03:41 AM. Reason: edit for kerzi quote
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Best achievements:

I have. I was unsurprisingly a god on the UK servers.

I play there as a Teut.
    Pay attention, I said International, not UK. Reverse god to dog and give it a whirl. How is it you still call yourself god, Mr. Narcissist? Can I not cure you of your ailment?

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    There were alliance names there that I am not to fond of, =V=, SAAC (same players). They were the rudest bunch of people I've ever met. I've dealt with ITA in the past, Dominate forces, but all in all, are not extremely rude players.

People think other people here are bad, but SAAC and =V= make you all seem like saints.

I played com3 back in 2013-2014, the T3.6 round before (I believe, could be two) of the one you posted.
    =V= Polish...a Croat friend of mine went to a Polish server and left. Somehow the Ita leader got them to play nice next round.

=V= Polish...a Croat friend of mine went to a Polish server and left. Somehow the Ita leader got them to play nice next round.
    Ooooh.... Copycats!
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Best achievements:

I'm working on much of the hammer analysis. There will be two posts, one for just this server, and one for an overall server 3 analysis. The latter is currently 20 pages in length and I'm only halfway done, You don't want to miss it!

It will be posted as soon as possible after the server ends, please check back.

Pay attention, I said International, not UK. Reverse god to dog and give it a whirl. How is it you still call yourself god, Mr. Narcissist? Can I not cure you of your ailment?

Sound about right.

I will take your word for it but we had ZERO dual accounts as far as I know. When arties were dropped my cap was sitting next to Digger in a 0% 15c because I was asked to build there to help my team. There were alot of things that I didn't agree with early on in this server but I did what was asked of me. Eventually that leadership was gone, I started my new cap after arties were dropped out in the boonies. Our leaders at the time decided they didn't want to pass trainer artifacts outside of our "stronghold" next to the WW. At the time we had 2 hammers over 100k and no one else was even at 50k ...I know this because I had access to getter. In September Nohemo died with a small trainer and crazy quit because of work and family issues, so basically we had gone over 2 months without anyone using a trainer. To say we had an uphill battle is an understatement. Trying not making excuses but that is how it played out. All I will say is next time I can promise you for myself things will be different. I would prefer not to be a leader but if there is a void, I will speak up early and fill the hole and lead using the tools I was given on this server. Thank you all and I wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season.

Read my post again. A while back I posted that I thought TLDR were leading in end game and back then your team had a higher WW.

I simply stated we had a much smaller team, which anybody can see and your own team has admitted. Given that massive advantage, I thought you guys would win pretty easily after your merger. Luckily TLDR + DTX came together so well that they just dominated end game (pending a surprise in next 48 hours from your side). The rest was replied to by Kerzi about single accounts/level of experience.

Great job TLDR leadership!! Lets close this out

How is it you still call yourself god, Mr. Narcissist?
    Not God. A god. Because you worship me. Naming forum accounts after me, naming alliances after me, naming WWs after me, forming hundred member plus fan clubs for me. It's all rather flattering but honestly I always found the fascination with me... well... fascinating.

Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-18-2015 at 05:52 AM.

Having more players doesn't mean you have an advantage, I've said this time and time again but obviously you don't agree. All you need to do is go back to when arties were dropped to see how things were shaping up. Bottom line you had more active/experienced players on your side then we did on ours. I don't care how you try and spin it this I know to be a fact. Anyway, I'm tired of having the same argument about the same point. It doesn't matter now anyways, it's just about over.

I see some nice hits from TLDR last night. Clearly desperation shots though. I on the other hand hit 13 feeders this morning bringing my total to 33.

Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-18-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Having more players doesn't mean you have an advantage, I've said this time and time again but obviously you don't agree. All you need to do is go back to when arties were dropped to see how things were shaping up. Bottom line you had more active/experienced players on your side then we did on ours. I don't care how you try and spin it this I know to be a fact. Anyway, I'm tired of having the same argument about the same point. It doesn't matter now anyways, it's just about over.
    Then let it go. My initial post was not at you, but you replied to it. So let me now reply back and hopefully this will be the end.

Having a 50% size advantage in accounts is an advantage to me. A massive advantage. Normally the kind of advantage, when mixed with a preform teamed that the NW had, is an easy win on a tiny server like this.

You guys were active, but your team activity has steadily dropped as end game progressed. To me, the diff was clearly leadership and other players. While TLDR and DTX came together for many reasons, your team did not. Summer did a great job (which I have stated repeatedly), but even she was unable to get your team together.

Give credit where it is due. TLDR leadership simply did a better job of keeping us active/engaged, and more importantly working together. Our activity level after end game started has been better than yours due to that fact. For the experience part, again, Kerzi already replied to it. Feel free to have a long talk with her once we win.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post

You guys were active, but your team activity has steadily dropped as end game progressed. To me, the diff was clearly leadership and other players. While TLDR and DTX came together for many reasons, your team did not. Summer did a great job (which I have stated repeatedly), but even she was unable to get your team together.

Give credit where it is due. TLDR leadership simply did a better job of keeping us active/engaged, and more importantly working together. Our activity level after end game started has been better than yours due to that fact.
    I think its fair to say that both sides had many challenges that are not usually present with a preformed team that spawns straight out of the gate.

I do feel that this argument of 'we were weaker, no WE were weaker' is getting kind of silly. I agree with every single point Val made about his team, and their challenges. I just wanted to point out that we, too, faced challenges that may or may not have been as apparent

I do believe our two teams, Val and mine, were even when it came to lack of experience among the majority of our members. Perhaps the biggest difference is that my leadership team was not. I did have new leaders that were brought on board and 'trained', but ALL of the NE were new. They had to train themselves

We both started leadership teams from scratch halfway through the game (when we were SaG, we had NO leadership structure. Just all members in one room, decisions made by whoever was online at the time). But when we DID decide to form, we had a template already established based on past experience. Val and Summer...they did not have that. What they ended up doing was remarkable, and I tip my hat to them both.

Throwing a leadership team together is tough when it's done midgame, even WITH experience. Mistakes were made, the biggest being the conflict of interest that popped up. It took an incident like that to see where our holes were in our structure. Before that incident, we still hadn't really delegated roles, which is something that would have been a given had we started pre-formed.

So yeah...this is a case, I think, where both sides are right with their opinions
    NI!

I on the other hand hit 13 feeders this morning bringing my total to 33.
    Your trophy is in the mail.

P.S. You're gonna need a new Death Star.

Two caps. Shame to see those level 12 fields go. 35 and counting. I won't even defend you guys at this point. Come on... zero me!

Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-18-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Two caps. Shame to see those level 12 fields go. 35 and counting. I won't even defend you guys at this point. Come on... zero me!
    We actually only hit important targets.

Sorry to disappoint.
    NI!

I won't even defend you guys at this point. Come on... zero me!
    The masochist says to the sadist, "Hit me, please! HURT ME!"
    And the true sadist simply replies, "NO......."

35 and counting

that-is-why-you-fail-yoda1.jpg
    Last edited by Justinian1; 12-18-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Val and Summer...they did not have that. What they ended up doing was remarkable, and I tip my hat to them both.
    Thank you Kerzi for your help and guidance when I found myself in an unexpected leadership role. Being an anvil player I had been in the dark about many aspect of the game and had to pick your's and jarwa's brain many times. It was a huge learning experience that I appreciate. I think on future servers I'll go back to helping leadership not being leader though!
    s2r7 STD
    s3r8 - Fleurit - PS
    s5r1 Tralala - M.E.
    s5r4 - KoN
    s5r7 - Sledgehammer - JoY
    s19r1 - Narca Crew - VIS

Quote Originally Posted by sudedu View Post
    Thank you Kerzi for your help and guidance when I found myself in an unexpected leadership role. Being an anvil player I had been in the dark about many aspect of the game and had to pick your's and jarwa's brain many times. It was a huge learning experience that I appreciate. I think on future servers I'll go back to helping leadership not being leader though!
    Leadership sucks, there is a reason I'm retired

We actually only hit important targets. Sorry to disappoint.

Unimportant? Darling you wound me especially after you went to the trouble of renaming your Skype room after me. You can't blame your members then for feeling me important enough to be throwing around those 50k plus hammers. It seems I'm better at inspiring them to action than you are dictating them to inaction. I'm not disappointed by that at all.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-18-2015 at 06:56 PM.

[
    It seems I'm better at inspiring them to action than you are dictating them to inaction. I'm not disappointed by that at all.
    Nice try.

This is what actually inspiring my members to action looks like:

WW.PNG

And you had NOTHING to do with that, Mr. Narcissist
    NI!

Nice try.

WW.PNG

And you had NOTHING to do with that, Mr. Narcissist
    Actually, I think successfully feeding 6 million troops with no starvation is inspiring members to action. When we go through the list of people not feeding the wonders and only a few aren't......
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Best achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Actually, I think successfully feeding 6 million troops with no starvation is inspiring members to action. When we go through the list of people not feeding the wonders and only a few aren't......
    THAT

They are amazing, aren't they? LOVE this team.
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Actually, I think successfully feeding 6 million troops with no starvation is inspiring members to action.
    I heard you starved something like 3 dudes today about 6am.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    I heard you starved something like 3 dudes today about 6am.
    He did.

State funerals were held for Bob, Joe and Maximus this morning at 11am.

Jarwa was not invited.
    NI!

Joe Cool for the win.
    Reckless Abandon

Pax S3R8 Leader of TL;DR Winners

WW.PNG
    That is all I care about. But stealing that large strength was a nice boost too!!