Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Official us3R8 WW Battle Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    And you had NOTHING to do with that, Mr. Narcissist
    If we're to believe your propaganda you united with DTX in opposition to my blob. With out DTX you don't win. There for logically with out me you don't win. In that sense then I had EVERYTHING to do with that.

Your existence just isn't complete with out me...
    Three more landed. Thirty eight and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Then let it go. My initial post was not at you, but you replied to it. So let me now reply back and hopefully this will be the end.

Having a 50% size advantage in accounts is an advantage to me. A massive advantage. Normally the kind of advantage, when mixed with a preform teamed that the NW had, is an easy win on a tiny server like this.

You guys were active, but your team activity has steadily dropped as end game progressed. To me, the diff was clearly leadership and other players. While TLDR and DTX came together for many reasons, your team did not. Summer did a great job (which I have stated repeatedly), but even she was unable to get your team together.

Give credit where it is due. TLDR leadership simply did a better job of keeping us active/engaged, and more importantly working together. Our activity level after end game started has been better than yours due to that fact. For the experience part, again, Kerzi already replied to it. Feel free to have a long talk with her once we win.
    I can't speak for the NW, Jimmy can talk to you about team activity there. All I speak of is the NE where going into end game Zero and myself were the only two hammers above 100k with a minimum of 5k Siege. We clearly didn't have the troops to pose much of a threat on our own. Next time I would hope I don't take a leadership role 2 weeks before plans come out to have to get people to build troops. Our troop numbers were pathetic, but you guys already knew that since Whisper had given you are Getter totals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    If we're to believe your propaganda you united with DTX in opposition to my blob. With out DTX you don't win. There for logically with out me you don't win. In that sense then I had EVERYTHING to do with that.

Your existence just isn't complete with out me...
    Nope.

We united with DTX because they approached us and asked. They didn't come to this server to play endgame. A LOT of them jumped ship when S4 opened, because that was their home.

The remaining members approached me on Oct 8, asking if they could join us to play for endgame.

We had the majority of the EGHs and the defence. What they brought to the table was a hyper aggressive working offence team in the core, something we never had. It was, to be honest, like finding the last puzzle piece hiding under the couch. We complemented and completed each other.

They did not approach us because of you. We did not accept because of you. They wanted to play endgame, they were in MY quad....so I gave them that chance. And we had a blast together along the way. Could we have won without them? I am not going to speculate on that, because that's like saying 'could the north had won if...?'. There were TONS of ways either side COULD have won or lost.

Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Our troop numbers were pathetic, but you guys already knew that since Whisper had given you are Getter totals.
    No, Jon.

We had your troop counts because you left your Getter rankings visible. Whisper's numbers didn't change what we already knew long before she defected. Getter gives you a warning about that, to all administrators.
    Last edited by Kerzi; 12-18-2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Fixed double post
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Everyone get me the last of the reports. WW holders, I would love to have the full reports with the defense, if available. Are there any hammers that haven't been reported that should make it? I want to post the analysis as soon as possible after the server ends.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    Everyone get me the last of the reports. WW holders, I would love to have the full reports with the defense, if available. Are there any hammers that haven't been reported that should make it? I want to post the analysis as soon as possible after the server ends.
    We have some. I'll get them to you.
    Last edited by Kerzi; 12-18-2015 at 11:37 PM.
    NI!

No, Jon.

We had your troop counts because you left your Getter rankings visible. Whisper's numbers didn't change what we already knew long before she defected. Getter gives you a warning about that, to all administrators.
    Getter Rankings were not visible when I set them up. The only way that happened was Whisper went in there (since she was also an admin) and turned them on for you to see. Another classless move by a classless player.

Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    Getter Rankings were not visible when I set them up. The only way that happened was Whisper went in there (since she was also an admin) and turned them on for you to see. Another classless move by a classless player.
    Here's where I'll jump in since I was the one getting all of PS and NVF's hammer counts through my spies. Your Getter Rankings were open the minute you set them up in October and gave out the link to join getter, and they remained open all round. They didn't give exact numbers but they did give decent estimates of who were the big hammer players and how big their hammers were.
    And then when you guys joined the NVF getter tools, the rankings were open there as well. So unless Whisper was still an admin since October, i highly doubt she was the one that kept it open in both alliances' gettertools.

They were not open when I set them up. I had 2 players go check to see if they had visibility when I set them up and they both told me NO. Anything done after i set them up initially was changed by one of the other admin's. There were two other admins (Summer and Whisper) and I can tell you Summer didn't touch them.

They were not open in the sense that we could see exact troop counts. But we could still estimate how big hammers were based on the rankings.

They did not approach us because of you. We did not accept because of you.
    So there it is! You were willing to huggle all along and either way. At least now we know...

Could we have won without them? I am not going to speculate on that
    I always say "I couldn't have done it without dual... co leader... members... etc" Not even that? Wow.

It's not that hard. Observe...

Thank you for this. It was invaluable for timing my final round of attacks. 40 feeders and counting... I couldn't have done it with out you.

THAT

They are amazing, aren't they? LOVE this team.
    OMG me too! Thank you all for being selfless through this whole game. Khan for giving me access to our scout account, Leadership for talking me into doing the arty rotations (which I could have done better) All the work hammers who didnt complain when I ask them to build an End game hammer, all the defense players for showing up when we needed them (their response was awesome). Three Cheers for team TLDR and DTX. Good game guys and gals

I wont comment on the north because I didn't really follow all your down falls. I didn't care to be honest, call me heartless, but there was a team I was in to help take care of. I'll take Kerzi, Jarwa, and everyone else's word on how bad things were and just say you played a good game by hanging in there.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Great job by you too Lanie!! Final few hours hopefully before a pretty awesome win

Quote Originally Posted by vpindian91 View Post
    They were not open in the sense that we could see exact troop counts. But we could still estimate how big hammers were based on the rankings.
    So basically all you are saying is someone gave you a link to our getter and you could see the rankings....that doesn't give you troop counts, but yes it does give you a list of players you should be targeting. Maybe next server I'll "learn" to use underhanded tactics like DTX/TLDR needed to eek out a win. Honestly I wouldn't lower my standards to play that way but you go ahead and play that way if that helps you sleep better at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    OMG me too! Thank you all for being selfless through this whole game. Khan for giving me access to our scout account, Leadership for talking me into doing the arty rotations (which I could have done better) All the work hammers who didnt complain when I ask them to build an End game hammer, all the defense players for showing up when we needed them (their response was awesome). Three Cheers for team TLDR and DTX. Good game guys and gals

I wont comment on the north because I didn't really follow all your down falls. I didn't care to be honest, call me heartless, but there was a team I was in to help take care of. I'll take Kerzi, Jarwa, and everyone else's word on how bad things were and just say you played a good game by hanging in there.
    Why do you wave to look so bitter? I have already said some tactical good games to players on TLDR. Then you come in here are say incredibly "heartless" crap. Lanie, I was rather harsh on you on the forum this round. It was tactical an non personal and I even PMed you to explain just out of respect. I have personalty praised you on the forum prior to this round and yes I can separate server to server politics.

There were far to many issues in NVF to correct and trust me I tried. If you follow the feel of the server at about the time we hit your WWs and stole the HS we were on a high but lost to many pieces and the tides changed right then. Had we put thing in motion that were suggested we would have changed the dynamic on the server. I am not here to make excuses. I was just planing on coming in here and saying "good game". I usually like to comment on Who on our team impressed and who on your team also impressed me but the way you are being is not conducive to such public praise. There for I will MM our team over here and keep the messages to TDLR to private.

You guys wanted to win at any cost. Used spys, stoll getter info and played the forum spin and lied. I am proud of our team and those I got to play with. I am also very happy to see what some of the players on TLDR did to improve this round and get a win. I would perfer to take the high road and your making it very difficult in your winning with out class attitude. So let me digest this a little before come back, these comments set me off a little bit and I thought there was a little more class here than I suspected.

To the others reading this. Good game and thank you for keeping it an interesting server.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Why do you wave to look so bitter? I have already said some tactical good games to players on TLDR. Then you come in here are say incredibly "heartless" crap. Lanie, I was rather harsh on you on the forum this round. It was tactical an non personal and I even PMed you to explain just out of respect. I have personalty praised you on the forum prior to this round and yes I can separate server to server politics.

There were far to many issues in NVF to correct and trust me I tried. If you follow the feel of the server at about the time we hit your WWs and stole the HS we were on a high but lost to many pieces and the tides changed right then. Had we put thing in motion that were suggested we would have changed the dynamic on the server. I am not here to make excuses. I was just planing on coming in here and saying "good game". I usually like to comment on Who on our team impressed and who on your team also impressed me but the way you are being is not conducive to such public praise. There for I will MM our team over here and keep the messages to TDLR to private.

You guys wanted to win at any cost. Used spys, stoll getter info and played the forum spin and lied. I am proud of our team and those I got to play with. I am also very happy to see what some of the players on TLDR did to improve this round and get a win. I would perfer to take the high road and your making it very difficult in your winning with out class attitude. So let me digest this a little before come back, these comments set me off a little bit and I thought there was a little more class here than I suspected.

To the others reading this. Good game and thank you for keeping it an interesting server.
    I dont think I understand what you're talking about. I wasnt being bitter, I was in fact praising my team. I wasn't talking about NVF at all but to the NE alliances and praising them for hanging in to the end. Stop trolling, its all you did this whole round.
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse

We actually only hit important targets. Sorry to disappoint.
    Attack on my cap...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223140b0a0d

Was Kerzi caught lying? If not will she boot these insubordinate players? Especially given the above just lost a ton of siege after the clear?

So there it is! You were willing to huggle all along and either way. At least now we know...

I always say "I couldn't have done it without dual... co leader... members... etc" Not even that? Wow.

It's not that hard. Observe...

Thank you for this. It was invaluable for timing my final round of attacks. 40 feeders and counting... I couldn't have done it with out you.

Thank you for this. It was invaluable for timing my final round of attacks. 40 feede how did that work out for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post

Rankings don't say anything that ingame stats don't already say. I already knew where your working hammers were, because they attacked us daily for awhile. I knew where your probable EGHs were, by analyzing things like cap status, troop build/GG rotations (specifically what villages they were used in) and hero rankings vs/attack points pre-plans. I knew who your probably defenders were based on the same info. I didn't need Getter, or Whisper, to tell me any of that information. By the time PS's info was passed on to DTX, I already had my target list. Those numbers were more of a curiosity, ah 'oh look I was right about that player' kind of thing, and I had already hit a number of my targets. There was not one surprise on the list. Not one. That's how much info you can glean from ingame stats.

And with all due respect: you guys had spies. We've had sections of our chat copied back to us. We've had info spoken of in private that could only have come from someone reading our stuff. And, most importantly, one of your leaders flat out told me you have them.
    NI!

If there are any hammers not posted in here that landed or didnt get to fire can you please message ???? http://forum.travian.us/member.php?u=41942 so she can fill in the spread sheet she has made for this server over the past several years please?
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse

Quote Originally Posted by gascap View Post
    40 feede how did that work out for ya?
    The spin zone:
    It worked out tremendously for a variety of reasons. I'll even give you a glimpse into the depth of my trolling genius.
    1. I damaged 42 feeders. If a feeder produces 100,000 resources a day that's 4.2 million a day not reaching the WW. If this stretched on that's a big deal and so am I.
    2. This is how wars used to be fought so I was teaching a lesson and sending a message as much as cutting your resources if the server continued. I'm a Saint like that.
    3. You hit a WW no body panics because it's all part of the plan. You attack feeders and everybody loses their minds! While I hit 42 feeders I splatted on probably just as many. That's because the players chose to defend them rather than the WW. On the eve of victory they chose defending a marketplace over a WW solidifying Bane as the better man.
    4. Kerzi said they wouldn't attack me because I'm not important but then they did with a few WW caliber hammers. That means I'm either very important to her, she's lying or she's facing insubordination. All are trollable.
    5. If TLDR didn't win those attacks on me turned out to be rather risky considering the siege I killed or knowing what's left. This helps my cause.
    6. Kerzi booted Jarwa and anyone who disobeyed her. She didn't boot her friends who disobeyed to attack me. This was troll bait to prove she either plays favorites with her friends, is weak and lacks leadership or best case scenario was just trolling with the Jarwa boot and is really no different than me.
    7. It was a test of swarm Lego theory. I ruined six RoA caps doing this last round and my Lego is vindicated.
    8. It was playing until the end. If we pulled a Hail Mary it'd help my cause and if it didn't it proved my above points.

More importantly it was fun.

The no spin zone:
    • Congrats to the South for the win.

• I want to thank every one for another great server. To Raf for getting me back here and for making our raiding what it was. To Roo for the night coverage and epic raiding. To KTB for helping out while I was at work. To Summer and susanfrench for the sitter coverage. I truly couldn't have built Sim City with out you.
    • To the players of the NE for the defense. It's been a pleasure and I hope you stick together for future servers.
    • To Jimmy and the NW. It's been a pleasure playing with you. You're truly class acts.
    • To Summer, Val and Sam for stepping out to clean up the messes of others, to do a thankless job and to do it well. You're going to put Jimmy, Kerzi and I to shame some day.
    • To Kerzi for engaging me on the forums even after she said she wouldn't and to the Southern Blob for being so blobbish and trollable.

Kerzi your Joker reference was perfect
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-19-2015 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Bad math. Don't post from bed first thing in the morning.

[*]To Kerzi for engaging me on the forums even after she said she wouldn't and to the Southern Blob for being so blobbish and trollable.
    You and spoke in depth the other day. As a result, I took your dunce cap off and let you out of the time out corner.

The spin zone:
    The no spin zone:
    Thank you for finally differentiating between the two.
    NI!

Bane do you have a Lego guide.
    Reckless Abandon

Pax S3R8 Leader of TL;DR Winners

You and spoke in depth the other day. As a result, I took your dunce cap off and let you out of the time out corner.
    Is that like Arkham Asylum? I made edits and added memes to the post while you responded. Most notably this one. Contextually relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Bane do you have a Lego guide.
    Old One
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=71269

New One
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=128464

The New One was written with the help of TLDR

I've read the old one before.
    Reckless Abandon

There are important and valid objections. Slamming Lego face first into D is one of them and is not as efficient as Imps (math is broken down in the discussion in guide two). For a raiding anvil or hitting feeders or the occasional undefended cap it's fine. I'm coaching three people on Lego builds right now. The improvement of the Lego in T4 I think makes it a valid niche but not mainstream.

Can I have your Skype contact to ask questions?
    Reckless Abandon

Absolutely. xdarthxrevanx

Waste of time, he's totally hopeless and should make sure he wears condoms to prevent reproduction.

Is that like Arkham Asylum? I made edits and added memes to the post while you responded. Most notably this one. Contextually relevant.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgP0aUKlmNw

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE HEATH LEDGER’S JOKER WAS THE HERO
    Curious that you think that...watching the Joker splat was the best part. One less jerk in the gene pool. But that was when a real actor player the Joker, not Heath's rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vain View Post
    watching the Joker splat was the best part. One less jerk in the gene pool.
    I would never say such a thing.
    I really am the good guy.

The spin zone:
    It worked out tremendously for a variety of reasons. I'll even give you a glimpse into the depth of my trolling genius.
    1. I damaged 42 feeders. If a feeder produces 100,000 resources a day that's 4.2 million a day not reaching the WW. If this stretched on that's a big deal and so am I.
    2. This is how wars used to be fought so I was teaching a lesson and sending a message as much as cutting your resources if the server continued. I'm a Saint like that.
    3. You hit a WW no body panics because it's all part of the plan. You attack feeders and everybody loses their minds! While I hit 42 feeders I splatted on probably just as many. That's because the players chose to defend them rather than the WW. On the eve of victory they chose defending a marketplace over a WW solidifying Bane as the better man.
    4. Kerzi said they wouldn't attack me because I'm not important but then they did with a few WW caliber hammers. That means I'm either very important to her, she's lying or she's facing insubordination. All are trollable.
    5. If TLDR didn't win those attacks on me turned out to be rather risky considering the siege I killed or knowing what's left. This helps my cause.
    6. Kerzi booted Jarwa and anyone who disobeyed her. She didn't boot her friends who disobeyed to attack me. This was troll bait to prove she either plays favorites with her friends, is weak and lacks leadership or best case scenario was just trolling with the Jarwa boot and is really no different than me.
    7. It was a test of swarm Lego theory. I ruined six RoA caps doing this last round and my Lego is vindicated.
    8. It was playing until the end. If we pulled a Hail Mary it'd help my cause and if it didn't it proved my above points.

More importantly it was fun.

The no spin zone:
    • Congrats to the South for the win.

• I want to thank every one for another great server. To Raf for getting me back here and for making our raiding what it was. To Roo for the night coverage and epic raiding. To KTB for helping out while I was at work. To Summer and susanfrench for the sitter coverage. I truly couldn't have built Sim City with out you.
    • To the players of the NE for the defense. It's been a pleasure and I hope you stick together for future servers.
    • To Jimmy and the NW. It's been a pleasure playing with you. You're truly class acts.
    • To Summer, Val and Sam for stepping out to clean up the messes of others, to do a thankless job and to do it well. You're going to put Jimmy, Kerzi and I to shame some day.
    • To Kerzi for engaging me on the forums even after she said she wouldn't and to the Southern Blob for being so blobbish and trollable.

Well I seem to remember playing on the same server , and the last few days i sent out hundreds of waves at nvf, and wtf I sent at every cap, and most of them were defended , I remember kerzi saying on many attacks we are not defending anything but the wonder , but I figured that we had enough defense in the wonder so I would defend myself with a few thousand men . I have played many servers , and while I don't spend time looking into all the stats I think your plan failed , in the end with all the defense there we still had to worry about overflow I don't know how many times they had to say don't send in the next 15 mins or we will overflow , and at least a dozen times we were told don't send to this feeder , because we cant empty it fast enough I was one of those players this round that was a split account ,not really a hammer , and not really an anvil . I think everyone we played against deserves respect , and I have many friends on other teams , in fact your in my skype contacts from an earlier game

I think your plan failed
    I remember kerzi saying on many attacks we are not defending anything but the wonder , but I figured that we had enough defense in the wonder so I would defend myself
    The resource reduction aspect might have worked with more help and more time. But for the rest...
    • My plan was to find insubordination to Kerzi.
    • My plan was was cast her as a hypocrite for not booting insubordinates.
    • My plan was to reveal her as a troll no different than me.

It's post server now so I haven't pushed the subject but I think your post shows that aspect of the plan was working.

I think everyone we played against deserves respect
    I agree and this is important to remember.

Actually, LB. Everyone that is experienced in the forums KNOWS you are a troll. So that part only worked on people that believed your "spin" (lies).
    And I know you are not like that in real life. But you are on these forums and with your team.

Excel

The resource reduction aspect might have worked with more help and more time. But for the rest...
    • My plan was to find insubordination to Kerzi.
    • My plan was was cast her as a hypocrite for not booting insubordinates.
    • My plan was to reveal her as a troll no different than me.

It's post server now so I haven't pushed the subject but I think your post shows that aspect of the plan was working.

I agree and this is important to remember.
    My plan was to find insubordination to Kerzi. Almost impossible to do, when I personally defended my hammer it was with a few thousand troops that were made as the attacks were sent so were talking a day and a half of troop protection .nothing compared to what I had in the wonder , or at jarwas wall arty Our leaders told us about all the siege that your team lost to ghosting , and we lost the large wall arty at the expense of many of your hammers I knew there was not enough behind your attacks , and several times joked about lowering the wonder to wait a few days for us to finish off our o troops. as you can see my last attack was on the ww the natars held , because when i sent at the wall arty there were no troops left for me to hit, Kerzi followed me in for the pickup

My plan was was cast her as a hypocrite for not booting insubordinates. I have played a ton of servers I never see an alliance that works as well as hers does I am never involved in the politics of the game on the level that she is or justinian is , however she has a way of making things work , and with her record I will not question her actions

My plan was to reveal her as a troll no different than me. I never understood that word troll these forums are a great place to read and yes people do get carried away , there is only one member in this forum that I hate to see , and i have blocked him , and it works well caus i cant even remember his name at this point

I never understood that word troll these forums are a great place to read
    I agree with you. They use it as a derogative to dismiss criticism "OMG you're trolling just to get a reaction!"

Realistically though this round had been a solid forum group and I can't think if anyone who was a legitimate troll except perhaps Vain. That's only because he exists to follow me around like a puppy but he's not that bad. Rather pleasant actually. A reminder of my awesomness.

Like a mini me...

Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-21-2015 at 01:31 PM.