Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 334

Thread: Rumors and smalltalk

  1. #41
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow1 View Post
    Anyone have any idea what the servers biggest hammer is at the moment?
    I would wager that there isn't one bigger than 25k, then again I've never been on a hammer account this early in the game so I have no real idea.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I would wager that there isn't one bigger than 25k, then again I've never been on a hammer account this early in the game so I have no real idea.
    I hear there are simmers on the server that started building 24/7 @ lvl 20 barracks/stable on December 4th.

    (Which btw, a mace/tk hammer would be 20k at this point)
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  3. #43
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I hear there are simmers on the server that started building 24/7 @ lvl 20 barracks/stable on December 4th.

    (Which btw, a mace/tk hammer would be 20k at this point)
    Yeah, I figured it would have to be mace/tk that would be the easiest to reach a high wheat count at this point in the game. I don't think we will have a lot of big raiding hammers this server though due to the small amount of players and poor farms at this current moment, that might change as the server progresses though.

  4. #44

    Default

    No point in having a large hammer allready.It only kills your production this early in the game..

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    No point in having a large hammer allready.It only kills your production this early in the game..
    Quoting to use this next month when no one can manage enough defense to stop said hammer.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Quoting to use this next month when no one can manage enough defense to stop said hammer.
    Well then...that day I will give a beer

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    No point in having a large hammer allready.It only kills your production this early in the game..
    Coords? I can show you another way to kill production
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Coords? I can show you another way to kill production
    you are quite a charmer but I am not hiding..I do not like hiding and will not start doing it on this little slow server

  9. #49

    Default

    I want in on the fun! Come visit us at Hakuna

  10. #50

    Default

    I wanna whish everyone a merry christmas..Hope it will be a good one for you guys and girls

  11. #51
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    I'm surprised that there are a couple of top 5 players that frequent the forums (Psy & Nimmo). I think that is pretty uncommon, considering sometimes they don't like being known.

  12. #52

    Default

    Well I do not care about being known..And somewhere in this thread I have said it before..I do not care about finding it for you but feel free to look it up...I have nothing to hide..And if I say something I can stand up for it..If people get mad and attack me because of it..I guess I have to live with it.

  13. #53

    Default

    JDM had requested Honor help them war Hakuna, well its been a day since the truce has ended, we have made three people quit honor, and neither of the alliances warring Hakuna have yet to do anything, as I've stated some of the alliances on this server are just here to sim.

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow1 View Post
    JDM had requested Honor help them war Hakuna, well its been a day since the truce has ended, we have made three people quit honor, and neither of the alliances warring Hakuna have yet to do anything, as I've stated some of the alliances on this server are just here to sim.
    Every server needs its smaller alliance that wreaks havoc on all the others. It's the circle of life..
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Every server needs its smaller alliance that wreaks havoc on all the others. It's the circle of life..
    Well that doesn't really apply to the SW though. Seems like it's just dead lol
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Well that doesn't really apply to the SW though. Seems like it's just dead lol
    It's early and Hakuna's membership can only grow. If they let in the right players they could do some serious damage to a NE WW attempt, much like Starwars VS HS on server 2.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  17. #57
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    It's early and Hakuna's membership can only grow. If they let in the right players they could do some serious damage to a NE WW attempt, much like Starwars VS HS on server 2.
    I agree with you here, it is looking like two quads will have to team up to go against a NE WW. This is especially the case if one alliance comes out on top in the NE before the WW race starts

  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I agree with you here, it is looking like two quads will have to team up to go against a NE WW. This is especially the case if one alliance comes out on top in the NE before the WW race starts
    ROF & HS are going to do some serious damage to each other I can tell you it's happening first hand. Endgame might consist of several smaller alliances depending on the outcome of the North.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  19. #59
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    ROF & HS are going to do some serious damage to each other I can tell you it's happening first hand. Endgame might consist of several smaller alliances depending on the outcome of the North.
    I think the outcome of the game is going to heavily depend on when ROF and HS are done fighting.

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think the outcome of the game is going to heavily depend on when ROF and HS are done fighting.
    Tis the way almost every server starts. By about day 150 you wont be able to stop the quads from having a hugglefest.

  21. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think the outcome of the game is going to heavily depend on when ROF and HS are done fighting.

    I think that comment is a disservice to the other quads. In the SE Lords (Best alliance numerically) and their wing have a very good setup with GRT straddling the SE/SW border I can see them becoming natural allies to easily equal the NE. In the NW the alliances GOAT and WD aren't no slouches. The SW is the only one questionable.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  22. #62
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    I think that comment is a disservice to the other quads. In the SE Lords (Best alliance numerically) and their wing have a very good setup with GRT straddling the SE/SW border I can see them becoming natural allies to easily equal the NE. In the NW the alliances GOAT and WD aren't no slouches. The SW is the only one questionable.
    I didn't mean it in the sense that other quads are inferior, I meant it more as that if they are done fighting really early they will be another one of the major powers of the server. However, if they are fighting till the bitter end before the WW's are released they could cripple each other and ruin anyone's chances from the NE at winning.

  23. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I didn't mean it in the sense that other quads are inferior, I meant it more as that if they are done fighting really early they will be another one of the major powers of the server. However, if they are fighting till the bitter end before the WW's are released they could cripple each other and ruin anyone's chances from the NE at winning.
    The NE hasn't started any big fights yet. The SE looks like they consolidated so they should have an easy time of things. The NW pretty quiet and the SW is bloody.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  24. #64
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    LOL @ you. You guys should sit back and wait!!!. As to a few accounts getting defense you must not be checking skype channels as much as you claim you do.
    Over here Nimmo. (moving out of the Br thread)

    Defense #s
    1. R.O.F 24 1382 33165
    2. H&S 1 51 623 31773
    3. H&S 2 46 478 21982
    4. ROF 22 592 13019

    There is you defense totals per alliance. Your current defense totals in HS are not even close. I have seen the edited BRs that HS send out to the members with offense troops used to defend being with held.

    Off #s
    1. LORDS 50 2005 100238
    2. H&S 2 46 2039 93792
    3. H&S 1 51 1772 90361
    4. GRT 27 3277 88471
    5. R.O.F 24 3395 81469
    6. GOAT 44 1822 80164
    7. MARINES 26 2492 64788
    8. ROF 22 2449 53874

    Ranking on offense shows something different also. Notice the per account totals. Also, retention is not holding in HS. This are worse than people are being told. I can say that the accounts I attacked were not defended nor did they receive defense when they were requested. Your in the select grouping based on account pop.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  25. #65

    Default

    Sounds that the server is finally alive
    Last edited by Psy; 12-31-2015 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Missed a spelling

  26. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Over here Nimmo.

    Defense #s
    1. R.O.F 24 1382 33165
    2. H&S 1 51 623 31773
    3. H&S 2 46 478 21982
    4. ROF 22 592 13019

    There is you defense totals per alliance. Your current defense totals in HS are not even close. I have seen the edited BRs that HS send out to the members with offense troops used to defend being with held.
    First and foremost Bravo on posting stats, i'm all about these. You sir have now convinced me I should be a lot more active in this alliance instead of playing for myself. So my new years resolution is be really involved. I do not deny that some newbish members have done as you have said. This is why I so enjoy wars it helps cut out the fat. As to my previously claim that i had nothing to do with helping the alliance in another post this will drastically change.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Off #s
    1. LORDS 50 2005 100238
    2. H&S 2 46 2039 93792
    3. H&S 1 51 1772 90361
    4. GRT 27 3277 88471
    5. R.O.F 24 3395 81469
    6. GOAT 44 1822 80164
    7. MARINES 26 2492 64788
    8. ROF 22 2449 53874

    Ranking on offense shows something different also. Notice the per account totals. Also, retention is not holding in HS. This are worse than people are being told. I can say that the accounts I attacked were not defended nor did they receive defense when they were requested. Your in the select grouping based on account pop.

    As for both Offensive and Defensive stats leader boards I know which one i'd rather be leading. Offense of course (great job Lords on being studly in that department). As to the average kill ratio per account, i'd rather be leading in the kill count total as an alliance (instead of ratio) as it shows we are killing off more of your troops. Let's Look at that number a bit more closely ROF offense has 135k H&S has 184k, that is a 49k difference. That means that on average divided per your alliance total membership of 46 you must build an additional 1065 troops to make up the difference. See sometimes quantity does have it's quality all of it's own.

    You forgot to add in the numbers for Raiding totals. As we are mostly in the NE along with you, comparing those two numbers do make a difference as resources of that region are going to one group as opposed to another. You can confirm via alliance profile and viewing the raiding medals you can easily see a baseline established that we do raid more than you do (once again kudos to Lords for being again number one in that department). Using this week raiding as an example H&S 6393171 vs ROF 5010225 that is over a 1 million resource difference. What can 1 million a week buy you? You can take your pick of one of the following 662 TKs, 2040 axes or 362 catapults. I'd prefer the catapult route. So by those numbers alone a war of attrition is definitely not to your favor

    Lastly as to who get's defended and who doesn't I have seen leadership move within the organization to assist any and all that requested it. As with any alliance H&S need those getting attacked that are requesting assistance to be more active to report said attack when it's incoming as soon as they see it and provide the proper data. Seeing that you are a fan of the communication of H&S (if only we had a sarcastic font for this) you will notice a change in how defensive reins are requested and the execution of it.
    Last edited by Nimmo; 12-31-2015 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Adding raiding totals
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  27. #67

    Default

    this is going to be a fun server!
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  28. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow1 View Post
    Anyone have any idea what the servers biggest hammer is at the moment?
    I have 4 maces left not sure if people have more
    http://i37.tinypic.com/2cxg6d4.jpg
    s1r3 DSP - Deirdre
    S1r6 - Smokey
    s3r6 - Rick James - MDZ
    s5r1 RATAN - Smokeysmoke
    s5r2 RATAN - Hammer_killa (HK)
    s7r1 [_]3 - Bierbitzch
    s7r3 VIVA - Smokeybear
    usx - smokeysmoke
    us5x - pootang

  29. #69
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
    I have 4 maces left not sure if people have more
    That's more maces than me, so you have the biggest mace hammer on the server if my intel is correct.

  30. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    That's more maces than me, so you have the biggest mace hammer on the server if my intel is correct.
    What iz troops? These damn villagers keep making me go minus
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  31. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Over here Nimmo. (moving out of the Br thread)

    Defense #s
    1. R.O.F 24 1382 33165
    2. H&S 1 51 623 31773
    3. H&S 2 46 478 21982
    4. ROF 22 592 13019


    Off #s
    1. LORDS 50 2005 100238
    2. H&S 2 46 2039 93792
    3. H&S 1 51 1772 90361
    4. GRT 27 3277 88471
    5. R.O.F 24 3395 81469
    6. GOAT 44 1822 80164
    7. MARINES 26 2492 64788
    8. ROF 22 2449 53874


    If only there was a statistical category for "Structures destroyed that were *not* located in throw-away spawn villages."

    #SadFace
    How to get a thread locked in 5 minutes flat:

    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...39#post1723339

  32. #72

    Default

    Rumors say that Psy had birthday the 6th of january

  33. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Rumors say that Psy had birthday the 6th of january
    Happy belated birthday
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  34. #74

    Default

    Sources tell me that lords has wasted all their troops on badly timed fakes before arti's.

  35. #75

    Default

    Wow..then you know more than me..Are you sure it is Lords? And wasted all our troops? I think you have to fake a great deal in order to loose all your troops..And I do not remember sending a fakelist out..So who are we faking?

  36. #76

    Default

    What is troops?
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  37. #77

    Default

    Maybe the Jkt35 guy panicked a little
    Last edited by Psy; 01-21-2016 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Missing a letter

  38. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Maybe the Jkt35 guy panicked a little
    jtk35* and no panicking, not yet at least.
    Last edited by jtk35; 01-21-2016 at 08:10 PM.

  39. #79

    Default

    Rumor says that someone on the server will be very busy building troops because of a great artiecatch

  40. #80
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Anyone playing in HS could have seen this report. If you are in the alliance you should know the type of people you are playing with. ZERO Honor. I can not say the things I want to in the forum but I can post the report all day long and let the readers figure it out all on their own. You might have to look at it for a min to understand but be a little inquisitive and look close.

    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •