Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 113

Thread: S5R8 Battle Reports Spam Thread

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Master View Post
    Ouch you forgot me
    Unless you're Kevros, we must have different definitions of "knowing" each other.

  2. #42

    Default

    Hey guys, I am new to forums, have a question...

    Didnt ruffryders lose all troops some days ago, how come he is back to rank 1 robbers?

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New Newbie View Post
    Hey guys, I am new to forums, have a question...

    Didnt ruffryders lose all troops some days ago, how come he is back to rank 1 robbers?
    Multiple hammers.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New Newbie View Post
    Hey guys, I am new to forums, have a question...

    Didnt ruffryders lose all troops some days ago, how come he is back to rank 1 robbers?
    He has an agreement with MH

  5. #45
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Nice D but I do not get that final comment.

    Are you stating that your hammers are mostly defensive troops? That your teuton hammers are spears? Gaul hammers are phalanx and DRs? That your roman hammers are 10% imps for infantry and mostly praets?

    If that was truly you guys using your hammers, then we have already won.
    I think it was more of a retort geared towards LethalJimmy since he has been trash talking Dion about defending with his hammer for awhile now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  6. #46

    Default

    Well Ikon shows us that Dion does not have to be alone in defending with hammers. I am amazed that there seems to be so little defence in H&S that they have to use hammers...One hammer took out 50pct of the defence in the village so it was not a good deal..maybe it is in Dions mind but not in mine and I would be ashamed if I had defended myself with my own hammer.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    He has an agreement with MH
    What kind of agreement ? , MH lets ruffryders raid his own village?

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New Newbie View Post
    What kind of agreement ? , MH lets ruffryders raid his own village?
    Jep..but besides that RR is like Chuck Norris..He can do whatever he wants whenever he want to do it

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Jep..but besides that RR is like Chuck Norris..He can do whatever he wants whenever he want to do it
    lol, but you sure Ruffryders isnt really chuck Norris?

  10. #50
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think it was more of a retort geared towards LethalJimmy since he has been trash talking Dion about defending with his hammer for awhile now.
    Even if it was a retort to me, I was not the first person to call him out for it. Dion is just showing his lack of understanding math again. First that report was a clear win on the offense in resources. Also, I would love to be a fly on the wall today in HS. I think we smashed 5 caps that had no defense in them. What is hs saying to the membership about why they did not get defense. I have been saying this for months. If the hs members can not see that there are a few chosen people in the alliance that the rest are there to support then they really need to wake up. I can tell them all to understand that you are not important to the team and hs leadership only care about you to make there accounts look good. That last report should be a defining moment to back up what I have been saying. How many people pushed that account only to see them waist that hammer in defense and not once but twice. How many people pushed the players village down in the core only to see it get Chiefed the other day?
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Even if it was a retort to me, I was not the first person to call him out for it. Dion is just showing his lack of understanding math again. First that report was a clear win on the offense in resources. Also, I would love to be a fly on the wall today in HS.
    Jimmy how is it that you fall into everything I say? Lighten up their, chump.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Well Ikon shows us that Dion does not have to be alone in defending with hammers. I am amazed that there seems to be so little defence in H&S that they have to use hammers...One hammer took out 50pct of the defence in the village so it was not a good deal..maybe it is in Dions mind but not in mine and I would be ashamed if I had defended myself with my own hammer.
    All this talk about us not having hammers and anvils is pretty funny. Which meta just lost all four of their largest hammers? Oh yeah...
    Just so you know, I know the troop numbers in H&S, and you guys are now wayyyy behind us in hammers. If you keep losing hammers at this rate, one or two per week, you will have 0 decent EGH's come WW time. There is a reason we aren't sending out 80% of our hammers every week, and it's because our leadership actually knows what they're doing.

    Like how we actually rotate our trainers, and how our artifacts are moved to players that actually need them instead of staying with the player who captures them.

    Putting this here for reference: LORDS, at this moment, thinks they are winning because they hit a few targets with their hammers. I am saying they are losing because they all but wasted their four top hammers (and continue to plan ops and lose more). So in 70 days, when LORDS only has 5 hammers over 100k and can't even knock down our WW, I'm going to quote this message and say "I told you so."

    EDIT:
    It doesn't matter if we lose every single capital in our alliance if you have no EGH's left, which looks like it might be the case at this rate. Unless some of your top players wise up and stop sending their hammers out every weekend, you will have a pitiful numbers of hammers left to use against our WW when the time comes.
    Last edited by dion; 04-12-2016 at 10:52 PM.

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    I am saying they are losing because they all but wasted their four top hammers
    Nope. False. Keep telling yourself that though. You'll see come WW who has EGHs and who is defenseless.

    Speaking of defense, it is looking a little sparse in H&S. Pulling standing reins back to defend on OPs is never what you want to be doing. How on Earth will you defend the WW or your artifacts if you have no defense to defend your players (5 caps vanquished with only one putting up any sort of fight)? Thankfully for that one, he kept his defense home because leadership wasn't going to offer him any help.

    The way I see it, LORDs and R.O.F are chopping you down. Six players deleted or absconded H&S in the past day (not including the two that left on bad terms b/c of failed/bad leadership). Of the six players, one of them was your largest anvil. That hurts. At this rate, who will even be in H&S by the time the WW comes around but for the inner-circle?

    Hey, but what do I know? This is just my seventh post.

  13. #53

    Default

    When your enemy makes a huge post to basically state multiple times "Stop sending hammers at us". I think it should be obvious which team is winning and which one is in trouble.

    To LJ's point earlier, I surely hope your team is not reading the forums. From the looks of it, you guys are so worried about protecting your EGHs, we will just end up destroying most of your meat shields, um, i mean team mates.

  14. #54

    Default

    I'll have my million mace hammer.

  15. #55
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    A few things should be pointed out.

    1. Dion's pitiful post: You might not read into how or why someone post but your just screamed, PLEASE STOP SENDING YOUR HAMMERS AT US! You need to realize that if your caps are being crushed this fast then you will not be able to feed anything. Rebuild costs take away from troop rebuilds. I should also say that your leadership has no clue what they are doing.

    2. HS is on the ropes: This actually worries me. I want the fun to continue, but you lost 4 players today. The alliance is falling apart and lost some of their better players in a stand to stick with Bru. Looks like it was a bad choice and they might have picked the wrong person to stand behind.

    3. Truth in Numbers: If there were any substance to anything you said. It would be seen in a few numbers. Let me point out this.
    Rank Alliance Resources
    1. LORDS 33559704
    2. R.O.F 22940787
    3. H&S 1 13152744
    4. GOAT 11910597
    5. LORDS SE 11481374

    HS is raiding is in the crapper. Your not raiding because your thinner in troops then you are letting on and for 2 weeks in a row. HS2 has not even shown up in the raiders because you are actually farming your own members and the whole wing is negative. I really wish I was wrong but HS is caving in around itself and only your delusional leadership is trying to spew this crap you are trying to sell in the forum. Pull it together please and stop trying to turn your head to the issues and spin it in the forum. Just pick different leadership and stop only covering your favorite 10 players or this thing is over before plans drop.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    2. HS is on the ropes: This actually worries me. I want the fun to continue, but you lost 4 players today. The alliance is falling apart and lost some of their better players in a stand to stick with Bru. Looks like it was a bad choice and they might have picked the wrong person to stand behind.
    This is the only thing I agree with you on. I wholly stand against the decision that was made by leadership.

  17. #57

    Default

    Dear Dion,

    You keep saying about the large hammers that ROF and LORDS lost, if you check the top 10 tab you'll see that 2 of them are still the top robbers of the server

  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Jimmy how is it that you fall into everything I say? Lighten up their, chump.



    All this talk about us not having hammers and anvils is pretty funny. Which meta just lost all four of their largest hammers? Oh yeah...
    Just so you know, I know the troop numbers in H&S, and you guys are now wayyyy behind us in hammers. If you keep losing hammers at this rate, one or two per week, you will have 0 decent EGH's come WW time. There is a reason we aren't sending out 80% of our hammers every week, and it's because our leadership actually knows what they're doing.

    Like how we actually rotate our trainers, and how our artifacts are moved to players that actually need them instead of staying with the player who captures them.

    Putting this here for reference: LORDS, at this moment, thinks they are winning because they hit a few targets with their hammers. I am saying they are losing because they all but wasted their four top hammers (and continue to plan ops and lose more). So in 70 days, when LORDS only has 5 hammers over 100k and can't even knock down our WW, I'm going to quote this message and say "I told you so."

    EDIT:
    It doesn't matter if we lose every single capital in our alliance if you have no EGH's left, which looks like it might be the case at this rate. Unless some of your top players wise up and stop sending their hammers out every weekend, you will have a pitiful numbers of hammers left to use against our WW when the time comes.
    I wonder if some kinda sect has got their hands on you..you have totally got 4 of our hammers, I give you that.. But not in one round and not all 4 in one strike.
    Despite that your members seems to disagree with your so called perfect leadership..They cata each other and seek new allies..And you still brag about how good you are...
    You just splat several hammers on our and Rof players and that is a succes for you.
    You are like one of those toys that when you push the button, just go on and on whining the same thing.
    As far as our hammers, we seem to have some nice artifacts to help us rebuild..and I will do the math for you..and help you out a little since you cannot cope with numbers larger than 4...many of our players has 2 hammers..And it does not matter that you have a hammer if you, like you guys just use it for defece or let it stay at home.

    But I really thankyou you guys for bringing us such fine players that you have kicked..And I must say their fine attacks is also a joy to look at.

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post

    Putting this here for reference: LORDS, at this moment, thinks they are winning because they hit a few targets with their hammers. I am saying they are losing because they all but wasted their four top hammers (and continue to plan ops and lose more). So in 70 days, when LORDS only has 5 hammers over 100k and can't even knock down our WW, I'm going to quote this message and say "I told you so."
    70 days.....

  20. #60

    Default

    Rumor has it someone lost the unique trainer, all their wheat fields, and 45k of their hammer on defense. Guess you chumps should take your own advice and not defend with your hammers, huh?

  21. #61

    Default

    Why did I just so much know that you were up to some *****torming? Is there anytning else in your mouth than dirt?
    And where do you get the 45k from? Go wash your mouth with soap and we will talk.

  22. #62
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Why did I just so much know that you were up to some *****torming? Is there anytning else in your mouth than dirt?
    And where do you get the 45k from? Go wash your mouth with soap and we will talk.
    Oh man, I don't think I've seen Psy post this angrily. **** is going down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  23. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Why did I just so much know that you were up to some *****torming? Is there anytning else in your mouth than dirt?
    No...

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    And where do you get the 45k from? Go wash your mouth with soap and we will talk.
    8550 EC, 1072 EI, 5462 Imperians. Which comes out to about 45k

  24. #64

    Default

    EC can also be used in defence last time I checked and it was worth taking as much as we could of the first attacker which we knew would be a big one. So you can count them off.
    I get you are very proud of you taking some off out..i get it but you certainly are not very nice. I have spoken to the acc with the hammer and he was quite allright, which I did not expect because I have been used to dealing with you and your way of being nasty, both when you have done a great job and when you just suck.
    BTW he is danish and that should count double in his favour.

  25. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    EC can also be used in defence last time I checked and it was worth taking as much as we could of the first attacker which we knew would be a big one. So you can count them off.
    I get you are very proud of you taking some off out..i get it but you certainly are not very nice. I have spoken to the acc with the hammer and he was quite allright, which I did not expect because I have been used to dealing with you and your way of being nasty, both when you have done a great job and when you just suck.
    BTW he is danish and that should count double in his favour.
    If the EC's were Mr. Gamble's, they were hammer troops.

    You think I'm mean because you only know me through the forums. I'm sure the players I work with in our meta would disagree

  26. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    If the EC's were Mr. Gamble's, they were hammer troops.

    You think I'm mean because you only know me through the forums. I'm sure the players I work with in our meta would disagree
    Well you cannot expect me to count on what others mean of you..I only see you here and as I have said before I would congratulate H&S if you win..but you make it very hard to do that.
    Ofcourse ECs are not an optimal defencetroop but if you wanna cut as much of a hammer as possible you need to do it..the swords was ofcourse not optimal and should not have been there. But the ECs I stand by..My decision.
    I have congratulated the account.

  27. #67

    Default

    Congrats on finally holding one unique artifact again.

  28. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Congrats on finally holding one unique artifact again.
    Don't forget about the part where he lost his wheat fields and half his hammer too.

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    But the ECs I stand by..My decision.
    So your members criticize us for accidentally defending with hammers yet you tell your players to defend with hammers on purpose? That's pretty funny. I guess we'll have to attack all of your hammer players if you tell them to defend like that.
    Last edited by dion; 04-15-2016 at 09:33 PM.

  29. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Don't forget about the part where he lost his wheat fields and half his hammer too.

    Edit:



    So your members criticize us for accidentally defending with hammers yet you tell your players to defend with hammers on purpose? That's pretty funny. I guess we'll have to attack all of your hammer players if you tell them to defend like that.
    The funny thing is Dion..with all this fuss going on in your meta and people not get along you were quiret as a mouse..not around at all..
    I am around and I take the heat and i admit till what I do..You could learn alot by following my exampel. But I like the idea of you going nuts with your so called hammers. Be my guest..And please..do not brag about those swords...You have defendet several times with your hammers so it does not make your deeds better..
    I guess the day where you actually say that you do something wrong in your part of the world..that will be the day where Trump will marry Merkel.
    By the way...YOU LOST A WW HAMMER ON THIS ATTACK..Does that sinck into your brain at all?

  30. #70

    Default

    ECs aren't the worst defenders. They train defensive points 3rd fastest (behind phalanxes and spearmen, ranked 1 and 2, respectively). The only issue is cost... Personally I'd only use imperians in sniping waves if necessary, but I digress.

    At this moment in the server, resources aren't much of a problem anymore. Golding capital fields up to lv13, 14, or even 15 is trivial with over 13 villages. Those 8,000 ECs aren't really enough to be a major WW hitter, but the hammer used to take the unique trainer just lost a lot of a very important resource: Time, and Gauls are already worse at training raw attack points per unit time than Teutons or Romans. The hammer used is also lacking siege, so unless that player has some more cats or rams somewhere, it's not going to be too useful for a WW anyway.

    As an aside, I don't see the want for a unique trainer artifact on .us servers. There aren't enough players to raid for adequate resources and queuing troops up for an extended period of time is very hard even for one village with one small trainer artifact. It's better for a player to hold a small trainer and pass it around their own villages or with allies every 36-48ish hours to keep a village queue up. This is in the best case scenario, however, but it is the more efficient method on low population servers. I suppose it's nice to have an extra trainer to pass around, though.

    Tl;dr: ECs aren't the worst defenders; the hammer used lost a lot of training time if the user were to use it as an EGH; unique trainer isn't that great on small servers.

  31. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    You have defendet several times with your hammers so it does not make your deeds better..
    I guess the day where you actually say that you do something wrong in your part of the world..that will be the day where Trump will marry Merkel.
    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    As for defending with my hammer, let's just say that we all make mistakes
    I expect Trump to be marrying Merkel sometime this evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    By the way...YOU LOST A WW HAMMER ON THIS ATTACK..Does that sinck into your brain at all?
    You lost 4 WW hammers, and you didn't even get a trainer out of it!
    Last edited by dion; 04-16-2016 at 12:13 AM.

  32. #72
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    ECs aren't the worst defenders. They train defensive points 3rd fastest (behind phalanxes and spearmen, ranked 1 and 2, respectively). The only issue is cost... Personally I'd only use imperians in sniping waves if necessary, but I digress.

    At this moment in the server, resources aren't much of a problem anymore. Golding capital fields up to lv13, 14, or even 15 is trivial with over 13 villages. Those 8,000 ECs aren't really enough to be a major WW hitter, but the hammer used to take the unique trainer just lost a lot of a very important resource: Time, and Gauls are already worse at training raw attack points per unit time than Teutons or Romans. The hammer used is also lacking siege, so unless that player has some more cats or rams somewhere, it's not going to be too useful for a WW anyway.

    As an aside, I don't see the want for a unique trainer artifact on .us servers. There aren't enough players to raid for adequate resources and queuing troops up for an extended period of time is very hard even for one village with one small trainer artifact. It's better for a player to hold a small trainer and pass it around their own villages or with allies every 36-48ish hours to keep a village queue up. This is in the best case scenario, however, but it is the more efficient method on low population servers. I suppose it's nice to have an extra trainer to pass around, though.

    Tl;dr: ECs aren't the worst defenders; the hammer used lost a lot of training time if the user were to use it as an EGH; unique trainer isn't that great on small servers.
    In my opinion, a unique trainer should just be out in the boonies as a safe way to easily have a small trainer effect for a hammer village(close to spawn area) without having to have the artifact there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  33. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post


    You lost 4 WW hammers, and you didn't even get a trainer out of it!
    In your dreams. We do not use our WW hammers to clean anything, that is just the size of our hammers.

  34. #74

    Default

    Sure has been quiet in here the last couple days!!!

  35. #75

    Default

    Maybe it is because Dion are buzy with Bru and their russian propaganda mashine. It is all victory over there..I wonder if people really are that stupid and trust it

  36. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    ]I wonder if people really are that stupid and trust it
    Personal insults? I see you've stooped down to Jimmy's level of maturity. He must be rubbing off on you.

  37. #77
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Personal insults? I see you've stooped down to Jimmy's level of maturity. He must be rubbing off on you.
    Hello Pot, meet kettle.. Wow

    Glad to see that your distaste for me has not worn off, or am I glad that I can see how bad I am under you skin?
    Last edited by Mod Cré Spéir; 04-23-2016 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Personal insult
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  38. #78

    Default

    This is what I'm talking about when I talk about insults and immaturity.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Glad to see that your distaste for me has not worn off, or am I glad that I can see how bad I am under you skin?
    It's not you, just your personality and the immature things you say on the forums. There's a difference, because I'm not saying it as a personal attack.
    Last edited by Mod Cré Spéir; 04-23-2016 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Prohibited comment in quote was removed

  39. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Personal insults? I see you've stooped down to Jimmy's level of maturity. He must be rubbing off on you.
    Is it new style from you? Passive aggressive? Do not suit you very well I have to say. Try to point out for me where it gets personal? It is about you(leadership) saying that you (h&s) win and you(leadership) forget to tell people that on your(leadership) way to the great victory you(leadership) forget to tell that you(h&s) also loose some..that is not personal but a statement. You have had no troubles what so ever laughing at other peoples misfortune so..So pull yourself together and suck it up and move on.
    Last edited by Psy; 04-23-2016 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Had to go advanced

  40. #80

    Default

    Clarification to all about personal insults: If you say that a general group of people is stupid, this is not a personal insult. If you say that So-and-so is stupid, it's personal.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •