Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 113

Thread: S5R8 Battle Reports Spam Thread

  1. #1
    Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default S5R8 Battle Reports Spam Thread

    New BR Spam Thread for the new round.

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    that is a good one Dark

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimmo View Post
    Hah I was with Fear not against but had to leave mid way (Divorce does that). The Pro's and Con's for Clubs vs Axes is well documented and there isnt' much of a difference. I personally like axes especially when i'm getting most of them back because of bandages. To stay the course of this board we in H&S also defend.



    Enjoy!!
    If you try to keep it simple I think it is a matter of speed vs slow...Speed you need fast troops to produce and cheap too..Clubs do that. So clubshammers are ursually found on speedservers...Axes are expencive to produce both in time and in res but they hit harder than clubs..Therefore I say axehammers on slow..But that is just my opinion.

  7. #7
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    If you try to keep it simple I think it is a matter of speed vs slow...Speed you need fast troops to produce and cheap too..Clubs do that. So clubshammers are ursually found on speedservers...Axes are expencive to produce both in time and in res but they hit harder than clubs..Therefore I say axehammers on slow..But that is just my opinion.
    The concepts are the same on any server regardless of speed. Attack points per resources spent. It is what you want to do with the hammer that will count. Rebuild or Active hammers, should be used in maces. EGHs should be axe if your using a brewery. This is always a constant debate. Axes should not be used for this but they do have a defense value in a pinch where as maces provide next to none with 5 points. I have built both and the Wheat per hour with axe per attack points also come into value if your not in an active area. Its all about your area and what your play style is.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  8. #8

    Default

    Well as you said it is a matter of playstyle and area..I agree on that...But if you see the tendency on the servers it is pretty much the way it is.. But ofcourse if you are very aggressive in playstyle on a slow you should stick to the headbangertroop no 1...the club/mace
    Last edited by Psy; 01-17-2016 at 06:01 AM. Reason: wrong translation

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Default

    Killed 800 catapults, I was fond of those

  12. #12

    Default

    So sorry mate

  13. #13

    Default

    800 cats......where?

  14. #14

    Default

    In the waves that followed

  15. #15

    Default

    I forgot to say that it was some very fine hammers.

  16. #16
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Chiefing back villages that we took from you doesn't count


    Didn't know holding your own meant losing villages almost daily and not attacking in return


    "helping another alliance get the win" -- That's so honorable! Surely that was your plan all along and has nothing to do with ROF being crushed by H&S all server
    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Chiefing back villages that we took from you doesn't count


    Didn't know holding your own meant losing villages almost daily and not attacking in return


    "helping another alliance get the win" -- That's so honorable! Surely that was your plan all along and has nothing to do with ROF being crushed by H&S all server
    I wish I could say that was a solid attempt at a retort on the forum but it really was not. I am would ask you to step up your game but I am worried that might get you to use the last single brain cell you have left.

    But just for the hell of it, I am going to school you so get out your calculator son because I am sure that these numbers will be far more than your single digit math you are used to.

    I am going to start with how HS has gone about ruining the server by recruiting a staggering 269 accounts on the server. This is a huge over compensation to really just being utter crap at the game. But that is not to worst of it.

    Over the 4 allainces you have to out number the rest of the server you have had 111 delete. This is a jaw dropping number even for your massive recruitment. It speaks volumes to the bad leadership and over all just over inflated egos. This number increases when you add in the 35 that have not deleted but been dropped of 35 accounts. Bringing the total number of dropped accounts to 146. This is 3 times the size of ROF in just deleted accounts.

    With the current standing of 123 accounts up against 39. I do not think I need to show you more math here but lets dive into the ROF deletes and inactives 6 deletes and 2 inactives. This is a good starting point when you see the numbers ROF is up against but this is not where it all comes into play. Its just the beginning of how bad you are.

    Lets talk about spys. You guys have been trying to and have put spys in ROF. Again showing your terrible ability at over all offense and defense tactics needing every advantage in a 4 on 1 fight an yes we are holding our own here. Most of the over all offense and defense totals between said alliances are mostly in quad numbers. I suspect the other quads are far more trooped then the NE because of this fight going on and HS will feel it in end game but I highly suspect they jump on another alliances coat tails in the end because they are that bad at figuring it out. ( all stats are currently in getter so check my math if you want)

    So here is the last part. I would use offense number but I feel like they are slightly messed up because of the Artifacts that dropped and the natar kills that were involved so I honestly feel like defense numbers show the most clear picture in the fight at this point.

    Current Standings
    HS with 123 players and 385,272 in defense points
    ROF with 39 players and 336,665 in defense points

    Yes, HS has the over all points but are you freaking kidding me. The per player totals, fall of rates and over all better players are ROF here. And I do not think any other alliance on the server outside of HS will even argue that.

    So try coming at me again Dion. Or did that last brain cell just POP!
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  17. #17
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Good to know we're all grown ups here. I was worried this forum would turn into the middle school playground.

    Edit:
    What's your ign? The sooner we catapult you out of this server, the less immature comments we'll have to see in the forums.
    Are you serious right now? Your going to call me JR high for showing everyone your Purple flavor Aid (HS) is not as good as you think. Bring Facts, try, do something. Am I asking to much our are you just this pathetic at the forum game. Right now your choking on my retort and the level of banter out of you is WEAK.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Are you serious right now? Your going to call me JR high for showing everyone your Purple flavor Aid (HS) is not as good as you think. Bring Facts, try, do something. Am I asking to much our are you just this pathetic at the forum game. Right now your choking on my retort and the level of banter out of you is WEAK.
    How many more BR's do I need to post? Should I post MXer and aaa having villages chiefed? Emeradii having 300 cats killed? aaa having his capital crop locked? The Hump being chiefed and catted? Egdirb having his capital taken down to 45 pop? MXer having his cropper destroyed?

    Why don't I list some names here:
    Derp
    Dalton
    Rumrunner
    Acronym
    Haywood
    Marfwheezel

    Unlike the meaningless numbers you posted, these are the names of quality players who have deleted because of what H&S has done, not players who have quit for other reasons. Now that artis are out, that list will be growing very quickly.

    You are in ROF, you should know exactly the kind of damage we're doing to you.

    Also, you never gave me your IGN. Afraid?

    P.S.

    If you keep using personal insults, I'm going to ignore you. Your ego does not need to be given any more attention.
    Last edited by dion; 02-22-2016 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Spelling

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post

    You are in ROF, you should know exactly the kind of damage we're doing to you.
    Someone would expect more from a 4:1 ratio of members, but that's just me.

  20. #20
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marfwheezel View Post
    Someone would expect more from a 4:1 ratio of members, but that's just me.
    I think now that arti's are out there will be more action. I would assume HS waited before artis so they ensured they would have hammers available for artifacts.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think now that arti's are out there will be more action. I would assume HS waited before artis so they ensured they would have hammers available for artifacts.
    True, though they did splat a arti (this server) sized hammer before they were released, so I dunno. Should be more action soon, especially with the other alliances coming in.

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Defenders

    Rank Alliance Points
    1. H&S 1 386213

    These the are the kinds of numbers you see at WW time. I hope you don't seriously consider losing a 130k roman hammer and 145k and 40k Teuton hammers a success. Keeping coming at us, pretty soon you will have no hammers over 100k.

    You may think you're winning now, but when you can't even zero our WW in two months with all of your hammers, don't be surprised
    Notice how jimmy, Lord Death and other experienced players haven't said anything? There's a reason for that. They know that hammers are the most valuable thing come endgame and know that it is dumb to have lost these two monsters so foolishly.

    So what is LORDS down to now? Just one hammer over 100k? and its a teuton hammer at that

    EDIT:

    Since you clowns still think you are winning, I'll recap for you.
    Losses of LORDS meta:
    145k teuton hammer
    40k teuton hammer
    105k roman hammer (capital)
    130k roman hammer (capital)

    Total (bad measurement, but just for reference): 415k from 3 of your top players

    Losses of Northern meta:
    60k roman hammer
    30k gaul hammer
    80k teuton hammer
    A couple artifacts

    Total: Artifacts + 170k in hammers from 3 different players.


    ROF has lost as many capitals as H&S has, so that is a wash.


    Do you still think you are winning?
    Last edited by dion; 04-03-2016 at 08:44 PM.

  23. #23
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Notice how jimmy, Lord Death and other experienced players haven't said anything? There's a reason for that. They know that hammers are the most valuable thing come endgame and know that it is dumb to have lost these two monsters so foolishly.

    So what is LORDS down to now? Just one hammer over 100k? and its a teuton hammer at that

    EDIT:

    Since you clowns still think you are winning, I'll recap for you.
    Losses of LORDS meta:
    145k teuton hammer
    40k teuton hammer
    105k roman hammer (capital)
    130k roman hammer (capital)

    Total (bad measurement, but just for reference): 415k from 3 of your top players

    Losses of Northern meta:
    60k roman hammer
    30k gaul hammer
    80k teuton hammer
    A couple artifacts

    Total: Artifacts + 170k in hammers from 3 different players.


    ROF has lost as many capitals as H&S has, so that is a wash.


    Do you still think you are winning?
    Wow, please remind everyone how you lost your hammer Dion. HS is not packing as many hammers as you think and your running light on trainers. Your also missing the most important artifact in the game if you want a WW.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Wow, please remind everyone how you lost your hammer Dion. HS is not packing as many hammers as you think and your running light on trainers. Your also missing the most important artifact in the game if you want a WW.
    lol god forbid my 25k hammer gets caught at home. I took down more villages with that small hammer than you have all round. How's your +75% 9c working out for you, bud?

  25. #25
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    lol god forbid my 25k hammer gets caught at home. I took down more villages with that small hammer than you have all round. How's your +75% 9c working out for you, bud?
    I have taken out more than you did but again you were not watching. Here is a little list starting from early on and I will probably miss a few because of just location and you not seeing that marines were all around me.

    Barbian DELETED
    AXE DELETED
    WOLFMAN is in Vacation mode
    The Howelling DELETED
    PeeJay is deleted but most of my work on him was his spawn and some follow homes.
    Ikon Lost his spawn and I cleared it days before it was chiefed.
    Evolution9 smashed to hell and still sitting with just a cap
    There was one other HS account I can not remember

    Also, with my small 9 cropper there was a design for that. I usually pick up a 15c. If your quesitoning my skills that is one thing. But a 9 cropper is fine for me if I do not want an EGH and I want to reload. You would not understand but why would you. Your still new at the game and you think there is only one way to play. My record on the game is good but if you want to learn thing you might ask before you thump your chest and think you know it all. :-)
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Losses of Northern meta:
    60k roman hammer
    30k gaul hammer
    80k teuton hammer
    A couple artifacts

    Total: Artifacts + 170k in hammers from 3 different players.
    Come now dion, let's get honest here. You're telling me that H&S has only lost 3 hammers? Laughable. Is that what you're being spoon-fed in H&S right now? Four hammers died in one attack on you guys. That's not including the two most recent set of attacks, where, if memory serves me correctly, you guys lost three more. Not to mention the deletion of what was probably your 2nd largest (Roman) hammer a few days back. That's eight (8) hammers total. What was their resource value or troop total? Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to see the first 100k hammer from H&S. Seen a lot of attacks and a lot of scoutings, but nothing yet. Maybe you guys have them in the cloak of invisibility OR maybe they don't exist?

    Also, with 20 hours to get defense in place, the great "Northern Meta" was only able to defend two villages (one was faked and scouted) with a grand total of 350k troops. Losing 150k more in defense, while taking out a 130k hammer. Defense must be getting a little tight up there these days. Perhaps that is why you're running scared in the forums knowing that you're on the SE border.

    Speaking of, why'd you go and grab the large cranny arti...

  27. #27

    Default

    Because he knows it's one arti that we won't come and steal from them.

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildthing View Post
    Come now dion, let's get honest here. You're telling me that H&S has only lost 3 hammers? Laughable. Is that what you're being spoon-fed in H&S right now? Four hammers died in one attack on you guys. That's not including the two most recent set of attacks, where, if memory serves me correctly, you guys lost three more. Not to mention the deletion of what was probably your 2nd largest (Roman) hammer a few days back. That's eight (8) hammers total. What was their resource value or troop total? Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to see the first 100k hammer from H&S. Seen a lot of attacks and a lot of scoutings, but nothing yet. Maybe you guys have them in the cloak of invisibility OR maybe they don't exist?

    Also, with 20 hours to get defense in place, the great "Northern Meta" was only able to defend two villages (one was faked and scouted) with a grand total of 350k troops. Losing 150k more in defense, while taking out a 130k hammer. Defense must be getting a little tight up there these days. Perhaps that is why you're running scared in the forums knowing that you're on the SE border.

    Speaking of, why'd you go and grab the large cranny arti...
    There is a reason you have negative rep. If you think we don't have a single 100k hammer, you are very misguided. I don't know your IGN, but it's pretty safe to assume you are new at this game.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    There is a reason you have negative rep. If you think we don't have a single 100k hammer, you are very misguided. I don't know your IGN, but it's pretty safe to assume you are new at this game.
    You might want to think twice before the lies you say, now knowing that a player from HS in on LORDS side, they pretty much have access to your insider news

  30. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Master View Post
    You might want to think twice before the lies you say, now knowing that a player from HS in on LORDS side, they pretty much have access to your insider news
    Insider news doesn't build hammers and feed WW troops.

  31. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Insider news doesn't build hammers and feed WW troops.
    But it does tell the location and size of WW hammers,, which normal people like to hide unltill they have to launch.

    Dion is this your first round?

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Insider news doesn't build hammers and feed WW troops.
    Don't need an insider to see that H&S 2 is a dead alliance. I know raiding isn't a true count of troops, but as an alliance, being a negative resource robber alliance is usually a bad sign.

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muzatic View Post
    Don't need an insider to see that H&S 2 is a dead alliance. I know raiding isn't a true count of troops, but as an alliance, being a negative resource robber alliance is usually a bad sign.
    You are right..spyreports shows flooding storage many places.

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Master View Post
    But it does tell the location and size of WW hammers,, which normal people like to hide unltill they have to launch.

    Dion is this your first round?
    Yup, that's why I have the most conquests of any player on this server. I guess they call that beginner's luck

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Yup, that's why I have the most conquests of any player on this server. I guess they call that beginner's luck
    So? Is conquests a way of determining how good the player is? LOL

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Yup, that's why I have the most conquests of any player on this server. I guess they call that beginner's luck
    All those conquests and Givi has still been farming you. Rookie.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Master View Post
    So? Is conquests a way of determining how good the player is? LOL
    Yeah it's a pretty good indicator. I'm guessing you're trying to downplay it because you don't have any conquests this server? What's your IGN, bud?

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Yeah it's a pretty good indicator. I'm guessing you're trying to downplay it because you don't have any conquests this server? What's your IGN, bud?

    I am not far behind in conquests, have more pop than you and you know me

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Master View Post
    I am not far behind in conquests, have more pop than you and you know me
    RuffRyders dual?

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    RuffRyders dual?
    Ouch you forgot me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •