Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 23 WW Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Wow, that's incredible. I'm really hoping for a NNOF win, I was in their alliance a couple of years back. I'm still surprised they made such a huge dent in HELL I assumed the other attacks earlier were their last ones.
    well, NNOF used the rams to finish lowering the wall and had more rams than ours did to be sure. but NNOF was rams, the cats were SWAT...

OF WHICH ARE NOT WORKING WITH NNOF IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM AS THIS MUST HAVE BEEN AN INDEPENDENT ACT OF TREASON THAT IH WILL SOON DEAL WITH SO NO ONE WILL THINK *HE* COULD BE LYING.

or something like that.

people who takes games far too seriously, on the next opray winfrey. guest staring...IH.
    spook
    what's right is what's left after you do everything else wrong.

NNOF/SWAT working together I cant believe that would ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Precious bunny View Post
    NNOF/SWAT working together I cant believe that would ever happen.
    the entire free world took a realty blow today, that's for sure. good thing IH cleared it all up.
    spook

Quote Originally Posted by spookiedookie View Post

people who takes games far too seriously, on the next opray winfrey. guest staring...IH.
    And Jerry Springer will have Spooky as his star....... of what is beyond reason.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhandsr View Post
    And Jerry Springer will have Spooky as his star....... of what is beyond reason.....
    takes you awhile to quit doesn't it?
    spook

come on guys let ironhand die in peace.

You are great! All those years of paranoia,backstabbing the people around you,lies,and using people. Your finally gonna push up daisies! there might just be a chance left for us after all. See ya in about 50 years dirtbag

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha next up - my dual did it...

He's actually not lying this time....

That guy ran on his own without swat, I knew about it before.

Many of us have freinds in every single alliance, including Doh who I know for a fact was also talking with NNOF and strategizing to a point. DOH had a deal in the beginning with NNOF not to hit them if they didnt hit you... is that not true? Come on... You guys even had relationships with some people in SWAT due to your playing together in either INX or a Dutch server (correct me if both are wrong server, but it happened)

There are some striking similarities I see .... and this is not directed to you Spookie.

Im certainly not defending SWAT or IH by any means, but you guys started the round with Doh, Poke, GoN, KNIGHTS and maybe another all together ... im not sure about this "working with HELL" accusations , THAT I dont think was ever true.

However the reality is that from the beginning Bruce was saying that he had alliances cross-quads working with him specifically to take out EDGE and SWAT teams.... So this idea that DOH was all alone is not true. Lets be honest.

Doh going to lose because of poor leadership, terrible decisions and treating people the wrong way. They lost to their own egos this round. Sound familiar?

Bruce made the round about himself and only cared about stats.... Bruce+FTW on everyones profile, it was a friggan joke. This is a team game, you make it about yourself and you lose. Some of your best players will never return to play with you again. Sound familiar?

Now poor Rost (yes, I said poor Rost) is holding your WW, came here to actually play and win the WW (like you were all so cocky about and thought you had in the bag early), but will now lose because of decisions and choices made out of his control. You guys lost over 2 million Defense because of big egos and people not knowing how to treat others! ... :facepalm: Also sound familiar?

So then Pika takes it to the forums saying you will take either 1st or last who knows... So nonchalant as if it doesnt matter all of a sudden... Wait, all of a sudden the goal isnt to win? Thats not how it was in the beginning when people were so cocky was it? What happened? The realization that you might not win so lets back up and make it like we dont care? Sound familiar? Sound like what certain people have been accusing others of this round?

People become less credible when you cant admit to certain truths that the majority know is true.

** Finally.... With regards to IH's health, I dont think its appropriate nor will I ever condone the applauding of or mocking of someone who is apparently very sick and or may pass at some time. Regardless to how big of an a**hole he or she may have been in a forum, THIS IS A GAME and we have a higher obligation as humans to be decent and put things aside when appropriate. They may mock your sympathy, but in the end you were classy. I hope some of you are better people than your words are portraying you as.

IH, I've never really liked you... ever.
    I do wish you well though and will miss playing against you.
    Last edited by Bernard; 01-05-2016 at 04:58 PM.

when was i ever cocky about winning this round? i didn't even know a WW was in the plans til a few weeks into the game.

also - i'm just playing and not calling any of the shots this round. i have no idea nor care who is dealing with who - have fun.

bruce+ftw - um, that was me. i did do that cause i thought it was funny. then doc did it. then it was just kinda an internal joke. ftw didn't have much to do with that one.

if he's not lying in this case, fine. but given history and timing, it does look very ... strange. also, didn't IH follow NNOF to take an artie from us?

face it. we all use our friends who happen to be in other alliances. does this mean the alliances are working together? HELL NO. i do find it funny when it's done by someone NOT IH, then IH crys foul and retires. again. but if he does it, it's for whatever reason he needs it to be to make it ok for him, bad for others. kinda get tired of that after awhile ya know?

then again this server is so dead its very difficult to gauge activity in a traditional sense, isn't it?
    Last edited by spookiedookie; 01-03-2016 at 08:52 PM.
    spook

when was i ever cocky about winning this round? i didn't even know a WW was in the plans til a few weeks into the game.

no you weren't cocky that I saw, wasn't everyone.
    I also agree with your post about history etc.
    I was only speaking for this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    no you weren't cocky that I saw, wasn't everyone.
    I also agree with your post about history etc.
    I was only speaking for this round.
    this round is one of the most boring in the history of travian. it really wasn't worth all this historical HE SAID SHE SAID OH MY GOD CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ALLIANCE IS THAT STUPID stuff from back when being a top 20 alliance had some meaning. today no alliance can even fill the 60 and outside the top 4-5, it's just misc groups passing time.

i was looking forward to a round like i think we all remember but have not seen in a long time and it just never happened. sad but that's how it goes.
    spook

i was looking forward to a round like i think we all remember but have not seen in a long time and it just never happened. sad but that's how it goes.
    It didn't live up to the hype and it just shows that USX is a dead server.

all servers are dead now a days. its all about gold and cheating

Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    I totally agree. They can't even play without multi accounts.
    Fighting Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker View Post
    I totally agree. They can't even play without multi accounts.

Such an untrue statement..

Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    There are many factors that have hurt this game and I don't want to minimize the multi account and bot problem, but I think the whole concept of spending 3 months building a hammer just to go splat on a WW is flawed. Having played last year on the 2x Ancient Europe server I must say that it was a far more enjoyable game (no WW). It had some big flaws being 2x instead of 3x and lasting 140 days instead of the expected 100, but the game play was far more interesting and teamwork was far more impotent for both big and small players. It would be great if they would create a 3x Scattered Empire with a 100 day limit and we could get the regulars from our 3x server on it.

Quote Originally Posted by EOST View Post
    There are many factors that have hurt this game and I don't want to minimize the multi account and bot problem, but I think the whole concept of spending 3 months building a hammer just to go splat on a WW is flawed. Having played last year on the 2x Ancient Europe server I must say that it was a far more enjoyable game (no WW). It had some big flaws being 2x instead of 3x and lasting 140 days instead of the expected 100, but the game play was far more interesting and teamwork was far more impotent for both big and small players. It would be great if they would create a 3x Scattered Empire with a 100 day limit and we could get the regulars from our 3x server on it.
    I agree , this format is stale and people have every inch of it figured out... too many can play with their eyes closed and the repetitiveness makes the better players lose interest just after mid-game... people are playing just to play and adhere to their addictive personalities therefore its not being played with the same heart and passion as it used to be. I think this leads to most of the cheating because theres less respect for the game and people are looking for something to spice it up.

Quote Originally Posted by EOST View Post
    totally agree with you on the AE servers

SWAT has one level left until they win, does anyone think they'll be hit before they hit level 100?

SWAT has one level left until they win, does anyone think they'll be hit before they hit level 100?
    No question, there's still big hammers out there on all sides.
    USx13: Madmax

Quote Originally Posted by klaas View Post
    Awesome good to know thank you! I wasn't sure of the number of big hammers left due to the small number of people on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by klaas View Post
    I think you mean "both sides"
    ~Indestructible~

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
    I think you mean "both sides"
    It seems to me there are four sides.
    - NNOF
    - HELL
    - SWAT/Empire
    - DoH

I have to agree with you Bernard... I haven't played for the last few rounds because I find the challenge to play this game completely gone. It has gotten so bad that I have broken my addiction to this game... I only like to check in on this forum to see what every one else is talking about.

It seems to me there are four sides.
    - NNOF
    - HELL
    - SWAT/Empire
    - DoH
    Yeah.... does seem that way doesn't it. Harder to believe the list though when Empire had been working with NNOF up to endgame (until some supposed "vote" to support SWAT) and then watching a SWAT hammer follow Ghost's rammer on Hell.

Anyway, looking like another endgame hugglefest
    ~Indestructible~

Farmhand

To be fair, four WWs is more than the last two years of travian servers. Usually its just one or two being built

Best USX round since t4 no walk overs this round. If we cant win I hope HELL does

Best USX round since t4 no walk overs this round.
    I agree. I joined super late as a dual, but 4 WWs in the 90s, multiple rebuilds, everyone hitting everyone. Turned out to be a decent end game.

The only hugging that is going on seems to be swat AKA KNIGHTS but thats nothing new for them, they have always been to weak to build a WW on their own

The only hugging that is going on seems to be swat AKA KNIGHTS but thats nothing new for them, they have always been to weak to build a WW on their own
    I heard some people from DoH wanted to have a nice little hugfest with HELL and were desperate enough to chief their own ally members hammer which was on the way towards HELL WW..

Quote Originally Posted by Crannies&Elephants View Post
    I heard some people from DoH wanted to have a nice little hugfest with HELL and were desperate enough to chief their own ally members hammer which was on the way towards HELL WW..
    Idiot....
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Can't we all just get along..

Would NOT surprise me in the least.
    Don't let my low post count fool you. I'm too busy farming you to participate in your forum nonsense.

"If you can't DAZZLE 'em with your brilliance, BAFFLE 'em with BS!" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MrSlickT View Post
    Would NOT surprise me in the least.
    Well apparently you're an idiot also.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Idiot....
    Truth hurts, does it?

Waiting until the account's owner goes to sleep, sitter removes deff from his off village, sends all of his deff towards HELL WW and some certain well known DoH member(s) chiefed his off village to prevent it hitting HELL WW. Got the full story from the account owner himself.

Truth hurts, does it?

Waiting until the account's owner goes to sleep, sitter removes deff from his off village, sends all of his deff towards HELL WW and some certain well known DoH member(s) chiefed his off village to prevent it hitting HELL WW. Got the full story from the account owner himself.
    Easy enough to prove, provide a gettertools link to said hammer's account and we'll see if a large villa was chiefed by an ally member for seemingly no reason...

You're still an idiot. How does DoH have the ability to chief an allys hammer vill? Do they have admin power to override chiefing rules?

Truth hurts, does it?

Doesn't hurt at all,
    Last edited by jaruby; 01-20-2016 at 01:24 PM. Reason: I cant spell

You're still an idiot. How does DoH have the ability to chief an allys hammer vill? Do they have admin power to override chiefing rules?
    Oh, how about you explain the following.

http://travian.ws/analyser.pl?s=usx&uid=3933

Go in the "Events" tab.

And you can see the following in there:

Am I still an idiot?

Truth hurts, does it?

Doesn't sound like the full story. Seems like there might be a little missing.

An artifact in the village will let you chief that..

Quote Originally Posted by RedIsBetter View Post
    An artifact in the village will let you chief that..
    Yup.. Exactly what happened.
    Fighting Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.