Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 76 of 76

Thread: Christmas Truce?

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Too much effort ... Let me know when you start going yellow.
    Spoken like a true communist. Always asking for a hand out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    Yes, we're hoping that if we keep red swords coming at you for the rest of the server you'll follow Val's lead and refuse to talk to us.
    Speaking of communists. I've been playing with alliteration recently. This confirms my theory of Kerzi`s Communist Conspiracy.

    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-15-2015 at 02:30 PM.

  2. #42

    Default

    Communist > LB

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Communist > LB
    Warsaw Pact Style Zerging...


  4. #44

    Default

    You do know about zerging, that is true.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    You do know about zerging, that is true.
    Lanie and Kerzi taught me well...


  6. #46

    Default

    You took their lessons? You are a strange guy. But at least you admit it after your massive size advantage is there for all to see.

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    You are a strange guy
    I am strange but not as strange as those who buy into the doctrine of the evil ones. For shame VM. For shame.


  8. #48

    Default

    But I did not join your side. I stayed with the light and good. Remember, you are the bad guys. We are the good guys. Badly outnumbered but fighting to the end.

  9. #49

    Default



    So you see your self as more Jedi than Sith?

  10. #50

    Default

    I am asking for a Truce on the following days because of the holidays...

    December 16 - Bahrain: National Day; Bangladesh: Victory Day; Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan Independence Day; Pakistan: Anniversary of Attack on APS; South Africa: Day of Reconciliation
    December 17 -Bahrain: National Day Holiday; Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan Independence Holiday
    December 18- Qatar: National Day
    December 19 - No Holidays
    December 20 - Qatar: National Day
    December 21 - Macau: SARE Day Holiday
    December 22 - Macau: Dongzhi; Zimbabwe: Unity Day
    December 23 - Japan: The Emperors Birthday

  11. #51

    Default

    Try again, Valtaire. Not quite mean spirited enough. Close though.

    Excel

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    Try again, Valtaire. Not quite mean spirited enough. Close though.

    Excel

  13. #53

    Default



    sry I don't take memes seriously enough to pay money for them :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

  14. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    sry I don't take memes seriously enough to pay money for them :P
    Who pays for memes? I never have!


  15. #55

    Default

    nvm, I was trying to figure out where you got them all. They're awesome when used sparingly... they're also an annoying and effective way to shut everyone up. I, for one, was enjoying watching Kerzi and her minions spin a Christmas truce as some show of respect for the players who devote Christmas to their families, rather than their obvious intention of making the north look bad for being willing to make the sacrifice.

    nice fit on that last meme tho +rep
    Last edited by Gibby; 12-16-2015 at 01:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I've been playing with alliteration recently. This confirms my theory of Kerzi`s Communist Conspiracy.
    Very cool poster. You do have good taste in iconic pop culture imagery.
    us5r1: Justinian (BS)
    us7r1: Domitian (CM-BS)
    us5r2: Justinian (KoN-FUSE) *win
    us4r3: Trajan (RC) *win
    us5r3: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us2r4: Buzz Lightyear (PD) *WW
    us5r4: Justinian (KoN) *win
    us5r5: Justinian (Bacon)
    us3r7: ??? (TL;DR) *win, #1 account
    us19: Atom Ant (H&V) *win

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    Very cool poster. You do have good taste in iconic pop culture imagery.
    Of course and thank you. I'm glad someone around here appreciates it. I will continue to post contextually relevant Star Wars pictures with every post until the movie is out.

    Which brings us to...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    rather than their obvious intention of making the north look bad for being willing to make the sacrifice.
    It's all a Machiavellian ploy by Ketzi to avoid getting hit and thus winning over the holidays. Sacrifices...


  18. #58
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    I'm going to respond to a few of the recent points. In no particular order. Just so everyone can see the spin certain posters put on everything.

    1) How much did you slow the growth of a WW with your 4 hammers, Bane?
    Seriously? This is a loaded question and if you care to debate it after the server is over I am open to it but for now I am going to say you drive a large truck and we should all refer to you as lord farquaad from here on out.
    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    2) The only way you ever know we are in an op is because your spies show you the fakes MMs we send out. You obviously have no idea what we are targeting, since you don't seem to be able to get D in there. @Valtaire. This is the way you get spy info. Whether you are the one running the spies or not.
    This is about perspective. I can honestly say that I never planted one spy in TLDR and it would not have been hard with a few friends in there. I just did not want to ask them to lower their standards. I can honestly say we played the game strait up and I am more proud of the team playing with out the spies. You guys clearly were going to lower the skill level and do anything you could for a win, including the well documented 3 quad snuggle you were doing on the DL for about 1/2 of the server.

    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    3) How much of a newb are you Valtaire? First you say you are new, then you say you have been on several servers. Inquiring minds want to know.
    The question is for you? You do realize this is his first end game experiance. Held a WW and managed a non preformed team and did a damn good job. To be honest, he over performed compaired to you. So before you start ripping on some one you might want to check your game play over what some else did. You sure simmed your way into a builder #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    4) Our second EGH WAS modest. Had we started building our EGHs before arties, or putting more time into them, the EGHs in our account would be large
    Only further proving you lord Farquaad symptoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    5) Why do you (LJ, LB and Valtaire) always portray normal diplomatic initiatives as somehow bad? It's not like the first two don't do the same all the time. And worse. At least you can trust Kerzi's word. And mine. We are sometimes mistaken, as everyone is, but our rep is far better in that regard than LB or LJ.
    I can share but its based of perspective and I thought it was clear. Even if I tried to explain in detail, a heavy narcasist like you can not look at another perspective and understand. So why try with you?
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  19. #59

    Default

    Point 1 was in response to LB implying that he did as well as Jarwa because he had four hammers and Jarwa only had 3.
    Yes, I do tend to stick up for my teammates.
    Point 2. I never said that you personally have spies. Nor that you have gotten much info from things other than spies. I did say, and stand by the fact that both your alliances and PS use spies. Our spies have shared that info with us. By the way, most of the things you think we got from spies was the result of scoutings, in game analyses and hard work, not from spies.
    Point 3. That was an honest question and in his response to it he gave the answer that I was looking for. Which you just repeated. Valtaire is not a newb. He is a veteran player.
    Point 4. You saw my gaul hammer on S1R7. I stand by my statement that any hammers you have seen from our account were modest in size. True EGHs, but modest sized ones.
    Point 5. Transference


    I came to this server a little late to play with a small group of friends from past servers. I think we had 16 accounts with several of those being friends and relatives playing their first servers or being pretty young. Maybe 12 true vet accounts. Around arty time we decided as a group that we would like to play to win this round. So we joined a n00b alliance with one or two vets. At present 4 of those newbs are in their first end game, in leadership and doing quite well. We have also shared our knowledge with as many of our newer members as we could. They have responded magnificently. When end game started we had less defense than NVF/WTF. And less than half the EGHs. Yes, I AM proud of what we, as a team, have accomplished. We did not manage this, could not have managed this as individuals. Only by coming together and working as a team have we accomplished all we have this server.

    I am also very pleased that Summer. Valtaire and the other vets in PS have managed to forge a team. Their struggle was harder than ours since they had to deal with very bad leadership at the start. Given that handicap, they should be proud of what they have accomplished.

    I am going to leave it at that.

    Excel

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    So we joined a n00b alliance with one or two vets. At present 4 of those newbs are in their first end game, in leadership and doing quite well. We have also shared our knowledge with as many of our newer members as we could. They have responded magnificently. When end game started we had less defense than NVF/WTF. And less than half the EGHs. Yes, I AM proud of what we, as a team, have accomplished. We did not manage this, could not have managed this as individuals. Only by coming together and working as a team have we accomplished all we have this server.

    I am also very pleased that Summer. Valtaire and the other vets in PS have managed to forge a team. Their struggle was harder than ours since they had to deal with very bad leadership at the start. Given that handicap, they should be proud of what they have accomplished.
    +1..
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  21. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    Point 1 was in response to LB implying that he did as well as Jarwa because he had four hammers and Jarwa only had 3.
    Every TLDR post these days is a lie. I implied no such thing and the fact I had to suicide three and let the fourth starve for four to six weeks is an indictment of that.

    Pull it together man...


    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    I am also very pleased that Summer. Valtaire and the other vets in PS have managed to forge a team.
    Thank you. They have been amazing and I've told them for sometime I thought they could win a his thing. They might have if they were willing to play as dirty as you.

  22. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    This is about perspective. I can honestly say that I never planted one spy in TLDR and it would not have been hard with a few friends in there. I just did not want to ask them to lower their standards. I can honestly say we played the game strait up and I am more proud of the team playing with out the spies. You guys clearly were going to lower the skill level and do anything you could for a win, including the well documented 3 quad snuggle you were doing on the DL for about 1/2 of the server.
    Ok, most of the forum stuff posted this round has been absolutely BS so I haven't replied to most of it since I think it's just bait, but...

    1) We also never planted a spy. Did we have them? Yes. How did we get them? 100% from dissatisfaction of leadership in PS. They came to us every single time.

    2) I've heard a handful of times that you guys have eyes not only in our alliance, but our Skype chat as well. I won't mention any names, but this was confirmed by a member of northern leadership.

    3) There is nothing wrong with spying for info. However, once you get into the sabotaging of accounts and throwing people's time, effort, and money down the drain by playing dirty, that's where you cross the line. There hasn't been a case of this on this round, luckily.

    4) All of these accusations that we've been given all round is just really tiresome. I'd love to straighten this all out either now or after the round, because quite frankly, between all of your and LB's BS... It has made me never want to play with you again. I'll clarify again, that I have never lied on the forums, or even Skype PM's that I've had with you or your members this round.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  23. #63
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    Point 3. That was an honest question and in his response to it he gave the answer that I was looking for. Which you just repeated. Valtaire is not a newb. He is a veteran player.
    To be fair:

    I believe he said he was new when it came to leading, NOT that he was new to the game itself
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  24. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Held a WW and managed a non preformed team and did a damn good job.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lethaljimmy again.

    Everything else... solid rebuttal.


    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I'd love to straighten this all out either now or after the round, because quite frankly, between all of your and LB's BS... It has made me never want to play with you again.
    The feeling is mutual. I haven't lied and I haven't even spun this round. We believe what we say. But if you want to discuss this now let's use you as an example.

    Did you reach out to my dual Roo Hill about using Sim City`s hammer against Jimmy? Did your team rein DTX against Sim City about a week later? Can you concede that this may come off as a double cross?

    Now take this one event and this one example and roll it into the rest. You guys create a NAP, break it, call us liars for four months before coming clean. You guys offer joint ops, call us liars for four months, while we sit on the Skype logs. Now add Whisper to the mix. Now add your players condoning shady play on the forums. Now add huggling 3/4 of the server while saying you're the least huggly. Now add ten more things and sprinkle with overly emotional responses both public and private from Verlanie and Kerzi.

    Can you concede how all of this combined would seem incongruent with your "we take the high road" good guy philosophy and might possibly collectively erode your credibility?

    It's not Jimmy and I. It's you guys. It's self inflicted. At no point has anyone said "you know... I can see how this all looks pretty bad" but instead hurls insults. At least Kerzi made a start but this well after the narrative of the server formed. It would be better to step up and own your game play or acknowledge your mistakes but your team has refused to do either.

    This is why your holiday NAP seems to be disingenuous.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-16-2015 at 04:37 PM.

  25. #65
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    This is why your holiday NAP seems to be disingenuous.
    My holiday NAP.

    No one on my team knew I was approaching Val and Jimmy. I told them only after the three of us had finished our conversation that night.

    Just to clarify.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  26. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    No one on my team knew I was approaching Val and Jimmy. I told them only after the three of us had finished our conversation that night.
    And this might be the problem of the server Kerzi. The right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing.

    Either way... I was told...


  27. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Did you reach out to my dual Roo Hill about using Sim City`s hammer against Jimmy?
    Did I "reach out" to him? No. Let's go through a little server history.

    Jarwa - spawns NW & forms Joe Cool.
    Kerzi&crew - Spawns SE & forms SaG. (Joe Cool declares a simming war on SaG, which Joe Cool easily won)
    LB - spawns NE.

    days/weeks go by. It becomes apparent that JD/The Howling (TH from here on out) sucks and is the laughing stock of server 3. JD/TH get fed up with a little neighboring pest named Crixus. Crixus and your friend/sitter dual are able to fend off the first few rounds of attacks. LB messages Jarwa and Kerzi an MM from JD/TH saying that JD/TH's team is going after Crixus. Jarwa/Kerzi send reins to help out Crixus against his foes. Crixus stands through all the attacks and goes on to clear his area. Without LB messaging us, Crixus would not have lasted.

    Go on for a while... WWBD is formed. Kerzi/Jarwa fully supports WWBD, going as far as to give a NAP to WWBD. A relationship is formed between the two, Jarwa/Kerzi help out with game knowledge and tips/pointers where they can. Some of these players are now even friends on other servers. One of these players even dualed on my account this round, after he deleted. At first, Summer/LB were the leaders, but soon it was mainly Summer with LB offering advice to her decisions. I remember when WWBD was first formed, LB said to me "You're running my ops buddy."

    Anyways, eventually Roo Hill joins up, with Raf playing your account thru sitter. His account of course was a 1 village account sitting in the NE, ready to clear the NE's WW and chief it, while getting his spawn catted off the map, so the WW would be held by a rogue 1 village account.. With the 1 village being the WW. This was eventually tossed because we didn't want to use any of our hammers to clear the WW for you. Raf eventually deletes and joins your account as a dual. If I recall correctly, you asked us for weeks to clear this for you.

    I can post direct quotes if you would like, but here are a few quotes that would prove my point. The above, I think, proves that we were working together, but here are some more. Raf said to me "We consider ourselves TLDR." Roo Hill, after your first hit on one of the NE players (I don't remember which, but I remember there being 3k druids there for defense) said something along the lines of "I'd rather be hitting WTF/NVF with you guys".

    I say all of this, because answering "no" would not be a good enough answer for you. Like I said, I'd like to clear everything up. I did not reach out to Roo Hill about hitting "Jimmy" (I assume Jimmy is meaning WTF/NVF here, because I definitely never said "let's hit jimmy"); however, we did discuss hitting WTF/NVF together.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Did your team rein DTX against Sim City about a week later?
    In short, yes, I believe 1-2 players did rein DTX against Sim City. I am not sure how long after that happened, but I'll take your word for it being about a week later.

    I could go with another backstory about how SaG used to rein DTX back when DTX was going after NX constantly. Like I said above, only 1-2 players sent those reins - it was not a formal rein request to my alliance. I currently have reins from about 5 players from the north that have reins in my wonder (not the 100 or so you send to see how many die - I'm talking actual troop counts that make a difference). With the logic above, we are all huggling.

    Let's also add the fact that you didn't send at WTF/NVF with us... So essentially, that means that you aren't with us at this point. Your dual that wanted to send at WTF/NVF... Your dual that did a ton of the work earlier in this server, was locked out of your account. He asked for the password, but was put off with a "not now, I'm at dinner", instead of just told no. I'm under the impression that around this time, talks between WTF/NVF/PS started, and the talks went so well that you were sure a relationship was going to be formed. I'm assuming that you didn't want someone that wanted to hit your soon-to-be allies on your account.

    With the above impression... I would have had no problem reining against you en masse, so I never had any reason to go hunting for who sent those reins to yell at them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Can you concede that this may come off as a double cross?
    Would you concede that I had good reason to believe WE were the ones being played?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You guys create a NAP, break it, call us liars for four months before coming clean.
    Kerzi cleared this up. She'll take the blame every time for it, but really, it was my fault. I was at the river on a Friday night I believe, and when I am at the river on a Friday night... I drink. A lot. One of our leaders was talking to one of your leaders. Basically, they came up with a NAP. I thought... Sure, why not? We're already focused on WTF/NVF right now anyways, and we have no plans of working on the north until after WW's drop, so sure, why not have it official? Now we don't have to worry about them hitting us, because I'm pretty sure they aren't doing anything anyways. Maybe that means they'll go after Jimmy, and if DTX isn't hitting us, then that works for me.

    Drunk Jarwa didn't think of the implications that could happen... It was an impulsive "JUST DO IT!" action from me. I relayed the information along to Kerzi, who was probably just tuning out Drunk Jarwa like any other Friday night, or didn't think it was as serious as everyone else took it to be. Like she said... No one remembered. We thought you were all crazy & liars who were making things up, but with the thanks of Summer, it was eventually pointed out that this NAP existed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Now add Whisper to the mix. Now add your players condoning shady play on the forums.
    We never really condoned her behavior, for the record. Now, you could argue that accepting her into our alliance was condoning her behavior, but never did we tell her to splat her hammer on your wonder, give us your guys' troop counts, or anything. Kerzi cleared this up earlier in the round as well. You guys are all under the impression that she left because of a chiefed village (or something like that). This is not the story she received. She told us that she was tired of leadership talking down to her, members making sexist comments towards her, and a few other things. She had had enough of that alliance. Obviously we don't think that anyone should go through that, so guess what... We found an account for her and added her to our team. She's been an awesome addition to the team, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Now add huggling 3/4 of the server while saying you're the least huggly.
    We never huggled DTX. Granted... We never hit them, that's correct. I don't think it would be considered smart play to hit someone who is consistently sending out their hammers at our enemies. Would you not do the same as us, if you were given the cards that we were dealt? As for the unique wheat that will eventually be brought up again. I was approached by Spider & I was told "we can't keep this arty safe anymore - do you have someone who would like it?". I had the most troops in the alliance, so I took it from them. I'd also like to add, that if anyone went after it before me, they would have taken it. I kept getting yelled at to hurry up and take it, because it took me forever to find a taker of my 3/4 wheat, and I had to build another lvl 20 TC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Now add ten more things and sprinkle with overly emotional responses both public and private from Verlanie and Kerzi.
    I completely understand the emotional responses, and I don't think they should be classified as overly emotional. When you get accusations thrown at your character that you are a liar, cheater, etc... You are going to respond when you know that it's not true. Especially Lanie, because she is involved in nearly none of the big decisions. She didn't even join the round until a month or two after it started, and she wasn't dragged into leadership until a couple months ago. She has built a kick-*** anvil (like always), so your comments towards her should stop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Can you concede how all of this combined would seem incongruent with your "we take the high road" philosophy and collectively would erode your credibility?
    This one, I cannot. I may just be blind because I know what our side looks like, but... No. I cannot concede to this.

    ---

    Great... You made me post a text wall. This hasn't been done since.... Well forever.
    Last edited by Constellation; 12-16-2015 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Can't have a text wall without an edit! Changed wording.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  28. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    In short again... Yes. With the above information that I posted above though... Can you concede that I thought WE were the ones being played?
    No I can't. There's multiple problems with the logic you employed. You made assumptions and they were wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    She told us that she was tired of leadership talking down to her, members making sexist comments towards her, and a few other things.
    Oh please. She played the gender card. I've catted people for making gender and racial comments in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I completely understand the emotional responses, and I don't think they should be classified as overly emotional.
    You didn't see the private messages. I offered to clear it up, Skype logs, screen shots, told them who to talk to and about what but this was the response I got.


    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    This one, I cannot. I may just be blind because I know what our side looks like, but... No. I cannot concede to this.
    Really? You're above text wall basically conceded all my points but after betraying my pro TLDR account, accidentally betraying the NE, and harbouring traitors and the types of players your team claims to not associate with you can't see how that all of that collectively would erode trust?


  29. #69

    Default

    Wohoo!! Team TLDR FTW!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    She told us that she was tired of leadership talking down to her, members making sexist comments towards her, and a few other things.
    That is so sad. Making inappropriate comments about health issues on forums, and sexist comments? Very lame.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 12-16-2015 at 06:25 PM.

  30. #70

    Default

    Truce: a suspension of hostilities for a specified period of time by mutual agreement of the warring parties; cease-fire; armistice.

    We've got a seven-page thread about someone having the audacity to offer a truce while an op was going on. Which I find very confusing. Because a truce is a suspension of hostilities. How can you offer to suspend non-existent hostilities? What does a cease-fire look like if there is no firing to be ceased? In a world without Bane would it take seven pages of discussion to get an answer to these questions?
    s2-r3 - Arno
    s2-r4 - Arno
    s2-r5 - Arno
    s2-r6 - Arno (dual with dilligaf)
    s2-r7 - Garcia
    s5-AE - Lafayette
    s3-r8 - zuniper (multi-gnome account)
    s19-SE - Seldon
    s3-r9 - Rabid Gnomes (dual with waldo and El Curmudgeon)

  31. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRiver View Post
    In a world without Bane would it take seven pages of discussion to get an answer to these questions?
    Eight pages now...

    In a world with out Bane there would be no context and no forums.

    P.S. I've missed you...


  32. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    Point 3. That was an honest question and in his response to it he gave the answer that I was looking for. Which you just repeated. Valtaire is not a newb. He is a veteran player.
    I guess I've earned my Veteran medal from Travian but the first server I played I deleted early and the 2nd server I played I wasn't in an alliance that had a WW and really didn't know what I was doing. Like I keep saying this is the first server where I've got to be apart of the game from start to finish. If that makes me a veteran or noob I don't really care, it's just semantics. The bottom line for me personally is I've met some really cool people both in and out of my own alliance. I have a much better understanding of the game now and I will only play as a dual moving forward. I've played most of this server as an individual account so I think I've done a damn good job.

  33. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valtaire View Post
    I guess I've earned my Veteran medal from Travian but the first server I played I deleted early and the 2nd server I played I wasn't in an alliance that had a WW and really didn't know what I was doing. Like I keep saying this is the first server where I've got to be apart of the game from start to finish. If that makes me a veteran or noob I don't really care, it's just semantics. The bottom line for me personally is I've met some really cool people both in and out of my own alliance. I have a much better understanding of the game now and I will only play as a dual moving forward. I've played most of this server as an individual account so I think I've done a damn good job.
    I absolutely agree that you've grown as a player. And as a leader. And I agree wholeheartedly that dualling is essential to your mental stability while playing this game. And without the friends you make here, the game is not worth playing, imo.

    Excel

  34. #74

    Default

    Well said. Now hopefully this all ends in a few more days, and the good guys (TLDR) win

  35. #75

    Default

    The Jedi were the bad guys in Star Wars...
    So hello... from the Dark Side...


  36. #76

    Default

    Hello from the good side!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •