Thread: alliances

Default alliances

Where do we search to join an alliance?

Step by step guide for you :

1 - Go to Statistics --> http://prntscr.com/9pwyje

2 - Go to Alliances Page --> http://prntscr.com/9pwytd

Here you will find all the alliances on the server. You can then send and IGM to the leader of your desired alliance requesting for an invite.

Hope that helps.

Another question about alliances.

Why can't I use the name I want for my alliance? I keep getting "Invalid Characters".

The name length is shorter than most on my server, and it's contains nothing inappropriate.

I want to call it "That Hideous Strength". Anyone know why this is causing a problem?

Villager

I'm pretty sure you're limited to 8 characters for the actual "tag" that is displayed in-game. A longer "name" can be entered that people see if they click on the alliance tag.

Example: on .us2 right now, the 10th largest alliance is GYSOT, and their profile shows the tag "GYSOT" as well as the name "GetYouSomeOfThat."

Quote Originally Posted by PorkLoin View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're limited to 8 characters for the actual "tag" that is displayed in-game. A longer "name" can be entered that people see if they click on the alliance tag.

Example: on .us2 right now, the 10th largest alliance is GYSOT, and their profile shows the tag "GYSOT" as well as the name "GetYouSomeOfThat."
    Yeah, that's what confuses me. My tag is "THS" but I want the name it be "That Hideous Strength". But it won't allow me to use that name. I'm not having a problem with the tag.

Villager

Well, good stuff by C.S. Lewis, but not sure what's going on there. I can enter up to 25 characters for the alliance name....

Do the Mods have any answers for me?

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Hello.

As PorkLoin said, you should be able to use that name. You should contact the Mulithunter/Support In-game and see what they have to say. If there is a problem with the game, they might have had more complaints and they could be able to shed more light on the issue for you.

Regards.