Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US19 Scattered Empire Battle Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Russian bear View Post
    The typical American humor? Dumb & Domber?
    The typical Russian education system spelling ability..

Aside from horrible spelling, is that all the troll you have left in you..?? Weaksauce.. I'm done with you..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

As much as I hate to interrupt a good argument, I's like to show some respect for the Bear. He and his alliance managed to take the worst Meta-1 could throw at him the whole server. Just his bad luck that he showed up high on the radar when we knew we'd won and started looking for high profile targets for our remaining troops to hit. Good game.

Excel

you racist? fascist? ****?
    I live in the Czech Republic ...

Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    As much as I hate to interrupt a good argument, I's like to show some respect for the Bear. He and his alliance managed to take the worst Meta-1 could throw at him the whole server. Just his bad luck that he showed up high on the radar when we knew we'd won and started looking for high profile targets for our remaining troops to hit. Good game.

Excel
    Thank you
    but...
    I love Odinloki))) it is good)))
    Real Viking (Viking SS Division)! Breivik?
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 03-29-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Merged Double Posts.

Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post

Excel
    I would have to agree, he obviously knows how to play, and has a good core support group, the thing that irked me was instead of "speaking English" all server, and bashing on Meta1 on forums, he waits till the end and wants to talk crap about us, when it's obvious we could have wrecked him all server long, but gave him his distance out of respect.. He should take the beatings for what they are, end game boredom and stop talking out of his butt-hurt...
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I would have to agree, he obviously knows how to play, and has a good core support group, the thing that irked me was instead of "speaking English" all server, and bashing on Meta1 on forums, he waits till the end and wants to talk crap about us, when it's obvious we could have wrecked him all server long, but gave him his distance out of respect.. He should take the beatings for what they are, end game boredom and stop talking out of his butt-hurt...
    Are you offended? Excuse me ...
    Take candy
    I do not speak English. GoogleTraslate is great!

but...
    I love Odinloki))) it is good)))
    Real Viking (Viking SS Division)! Breivik?

I'm the Norwegian around, I don't think Odinloki is.

As a human being I'd kindly ask you to leave both SS and Breivik out of this. It isn't suited for civilized conversation. The SS, as far as I recall, slaughtered as many russians as they could before they were stopped.

Agree with Excel; you've played a good game.

Agree with Odinloki: we have won, but we have intact armies, and we're bored, so you're just someone on the list to hit.
    Last edited by haavarl; 03-28-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by haavarl View Post
    I'm the Norwegian around, I don't think Odinloki is.

As a human being I'd kindly ask you to leave both SS and Breivik out of this. It isn't suited for civilized conversation. The SS, as far as I recall, slaughtered as many russians as they could before they were stopped.

Agree with Excel; you've played a good game.

Agree with Odinloki: we have won, but we have intact armies, and we're bored, so you're just someone on the list to hit.
    no problems...
    less aggression
    more respect...

H&V! Congratulations!)

P.S. When and where H&V will play?
    I will come...

Don't think H&V will play again as such; it was a one-time alliance with a core of old aquantances, as far as I have understood. Most players have already gone on to various other servers.

But hey, you have earned our respect. Magnificent opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by haavarl View Post
    Don't think H&V will play again as such; it was a one-time alliance with a core of old aquantances, as far as I have understood. Most players have already gone on to various other servers.

But hey, you have earned our respect. Magnificent opponent.

Yes. Thank you. It's not me. This is my girl-defender -
    Olga, S-Peterburg

Yes. Thank you. It's not me. This is my girl-defender -
    Olga, S-Peterburg
    Nice city, St. Petersburg.

You must admit that this is more fun than simming out the last weeks of the server!

I did expect the server to be fully done by now, at least somethings to try before officially done.

Nice sniping Russian and team; I wish we had more time to rebuild and go at you guys for longer.