Thread: Daily Quests Bug

Default Daily Quests Bug

For the 3rd time in 7 days we will not be receiving our 100 pt bonus due to a bug. The raiding of unoccupied oasis and of Natars are not registering as being completed.

These a big bonuses to be missing out on while other players are collecting them. MH is saying cannot credit the affected accounts their earned bonuses. Please fix.

I'm not a mod, but you should provide additional information to help the people trying to fix it :P

The daily quests is a known bug. The Game Developers are working on it. We ask you for patience. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mod Serkan; 02-03-2016 at 12:05 PM.

-New Users-

Here are a couple of fixes that some people have found helpful:

1. Try doing the oasis and natar quests first.
    2. Try clearing your cache and/or using a different browser.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...ht=daily+quest

Today my daily quests are bugging on "Upgrade a resource field". It's stuck at 2/3. I've never had that quest bug before, so I hope this isn't a new trend.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Today my daily quests are bugging on "Upgrade a resource field". It's stuck at 2/3. I've never had that quest bug before, so I hope this isn't a new trend.
    Works fine for me. Maybe not a bug.